The Riott Squad, Kay

Story Info
Billie Kay is looking for new friends.
10.3k words
4
4.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Billie Kay or Liv Morgan or Ruby Riott or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Billie Kay felt a drift without her best friend and long time tag team partner Peyton Royce by her side. She had tried briefly going it alone, as it seemed that she didn't have much choice, but that unsurprisingly hadn't gone well, so she was now trying to join another team. Namely The Riott Squad, which had just reformed without their third member, so it seemed perfect.

But her attempts at ingratiating herself with Liv Morgan and especially Ruby Riott hadn't been exactly going well. Although after a few weeks, they had given her an opportunity to join. And with the Royal Rumble six days away, it didn't feel like an offer she could refuse. And honestly, she didn't want to refuse it.

Admittedly, it would be a step back for her, but not by much. She had never exactly been an unstoppable top. Far from it, in fact. At best, she was a switch, who found herself bottoming more than topping. So really, this was no big deal for her. In fact, there was part of her which was really, really looking forward to this. However, now she was outside The Riott Squad's hotel room door, she found herself hesitating, if only briefly.

After all, what if she did everything she was supposed to, and still she ended up a jobber bitch. And more to the point, the bitch of jobbers. No, she couldn't think that. Only positive thoughts from here on out, Billie told herself, as she barged into the hotel room, to find Liv and Ruby waiting for her.

"So, I do this, and I'm in?" Billie quickly double checked once the hotel room door was closed.

"That's what we said, isn't it?" Ruby grumbled.

"Which means, yes." Liv reassured, before pushing, "But you have to do everything we say, no matter what, K?"

"K..." Billie agreed nervously.

"One more time, with feeling." Ruby smirked.

"Yes, Mistress Ruby." Billie forced a smile, then quickly added in the most seductive tone she could manage, which came off as a little awkward, but hopefully it got the job done, "It would be an honour to do whatever you say, no matter what nasty little thing you have planned tonight. Oh please, Mistress Liv, Mistress Ruby, do whatever you want to me. I'm yours."

"Oooooooooooooh, Mistress Liv and Mistress Ruby? I like that." Liv grinned. "Yeah, that's got a nice ring to it. Don't you think Ruby?"

"Definitely." Ruby grinned, before pushing, "So don't forget to call us that, at least for tonight, K?"

"K." Billie replied, this time with virtually no nervousness or hesitation.

"Good, then strip for us. Mmmmmmmmm, show us what ya got." Liv encouraged eagerly.

"Yes, Mistress Ruby." Billie grinned, happy to obey this command.

She'd never been super confident with this part of sex, but again, she got the job done. This time was no exception, Mistress Liv and Mistress Ruby obviously very much enjoying the little show they were given, which filled Billie with some much-needed confidence.

Better yet, just as she guessed, when she was done with a striptease Mistress Liv and Mistress Ruby were quick to follow suit, and while they didn't really bother with seduction, the way the blonde eagerly removed her clothes was endearing. As was the fact that she closed the distance between them after that, and kissed Billie right on the lips. Something that the former Iconic and hopefully future 'Riott girl' very much welcomed.

After a few blissful minutes of making out with Liv Morgan, the kiss was broken, and the two original members of The Riott Squad started kissing, providing quite the show for the newcomer. Then finally, Mistress Ruby kissed Billie, that lip lock a lot more aggressive and rough than the other two kisses, but just as welcome. The process was then repeated, the three women taking it in turns to kiss, only for one to be left out, and had to just watch.

Or at least, that's how it was for quite a while. However, then Mistress Liv started kissing the neck of the other two girls when she was left out, prompting the other two to follow suit. Which made the whole process last longer, but unsurprisingly they made their way to the bed while doing this, position themselves so that Billie was in between The Riott Squad.

"Worship our bodies." Ruby ordered abruptly as she broke what felt like the millionth kiss, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, worship me and Liv, and show us just how badly you want to be in The Riott Squad."

"Yes, Mistress Ruby." Billie grinned, very happy to obey this command.

Ruby then gasped softly and happily as Billie dropped to her knees and buried her face in between her legs. For a second, it looked like the brunette was getting straight to tonguing her twat, something that honestly, the green haired girl would've welcomed, given she very much enjoyed the idea of finally having her own bitch.

Other than Liv, of course, and better yet, to see someone submit to Liv Morgan of all people. Oh yes, that idea was really, really fucking hot. She didn't trust Billie as far as she could throw her, but if this was the result, it seemed like something at least worth giving a chance. Something Ruby reminded herself, as the little bitch teased her by pressing her lips to just next to her cunt then worked her way up a thigh and then the other, before finally giving her what she wanted.

To be fair, it was nothing that Liv hadn't done before, but that was different. That was Liv doing it, and Ruby loved her. Well, she'd loved Sarah too, but in a different way. And she couldn't see herself loving Billie even as she loved Sarah. Although, the former member of the IIconics was off to a good start, by pressing her tongue to the bottom of her pussy, instantly making her way up to the top, before repeating the process, and thus giving Mistress Ruby a nice, long, slow pussy licking.

Wow, Mistress Ruby really did have a nice ring to it, Ruby thought with a wicked grin, as she reached down to stroke Billie's long dark hair as a way to show her approval. Along with, of course, the constant gasps, moans and whimpers of pure pleasure.

It was a position Ruby was very, very familiar with. Two tops sitting on the edge of a bed, enjoying the talented little tongue of a hot bottom. Only she was mostly the bottom. Liv bottomed for her, but that wasn't exactly an achievement. Liv Morgan was one of the biggest bottoms in the history of this company, and would literally submit to anyone on the roster.

Hell, she had submitted to every woman on the roster, and to her shame Ruby had been right there with her. She had even bottomed for Billie, who was nothing in the grand scheme of things. So it was very weird to be in this position now, after all these years, but very, very satisfying. Of course, as much as Ruby would have loved to keep this cunt lapper all to herself, that wasn't fair on her girlfriend.

So after a few long seconds Ruby growled, "Don't forget my girlfriend, bitch."

Before poor Billie could reply Ruby used the tight grip on her hair to yank the brunette's face out of her cunt, pushed her to the side, and then shoved her right in between Liv's legs. The blonde very much welcomed this of course, firstly with a loud squeal of pleasure, and then happily taking over holding Billie in place. Not that it was necessary, as the brunette seemed quite happy lapping away at what Ruby knew for a fact was a tasty treat.

Then the two original members of The Riott Squad locked eyes, shared a smile and then a kiss. Oh yes, the two girlfriends became lost in kissing each other, while presumably, their new bitch tongued Liv's twat like the little pussy worshiping slut she would be from now on.

Billie had always thoroughly enjoyed eating pussy. Peyton used to worn her it was setting a bad example, both to herself and the people around her, but her former partner wasn't exactly complaining when she was receiving the benefits of that. Oh God, Billie missed her girl. Nothing and no one could ever replace her. But she had too at least try, right? And The Riott Squad seemed perfect candidates for that.

Mostly because they were two of the only girls who would even talk to her, but also, Ruby was a switch, at best, and Liv was a complete bottom, meaning that Billie wouldn't have to be a complete sub. Probably. And she could take over from the inside, once she was officially part of the act.

However, for that she needed to concentrate on the task at hand, which wasn't hard as she found herself eating a couple of tasty little cunts. It seemed to be a requirement of the WWE, that every female wrestler had to have a tasty little twat. Something that Billie wouldn't be surprised if Stephanie McMahon was making sure of personally. And given this was her first time bottoming to The Riott Squad, this was her first opportunity to really savour what they had to offer.

Besides, they became preoccupied with each other, meaning that she had all the time in the world to savour this wonderful act. Hell, at one point, she even was in control, at which point she was struggling to remember that she had to switch from pussy to pussy, as she would just get so lost in the cunt lapping.

Of course, eventually Ruby would notice, and give her a gentle reminder. And sometimes a not so gentle reminder. And honestly, Billie loved those the best. Oh yes, this totally seemed like a submissive thing to her, and if she was going to submit, she might as well go all out with it. Which was also why she took quite a long time to increase the pace, kind of hoping that she would be ordered to speed up.

And again, she was just really having fun with it. But she was never the most patient girl, so eventually she started picking things up. At first, just by occasionally lingering on the clit in front of her, but it wasn't long before she was taking it into her mouth and sucking on it, as hard as she could, and then switching over when it seemed like one of the members of The Riott Squad was going to finally beg for her.

Admittedly, that might seem counterproductive, but only in the short term. After all, in the long-term she wanted to make The Riott Squad hers, which was why their stubbornness to concentrate on each other instead of her, and maybe just their love for each other, would be their undoing. Hell, Billie was even about to get away with rubbing which ever pussy she wasn't currently licking.

And she was very tempted to slip a finger in, but no, she wouldn't make them cum like that. Not before they begged for it. And not while her mouth wasn't on those tasty treats. Oh yes, as always, Billie Kay would make sure she was in the perfect position to swallow as much girl cum as possible, especially after The Riott Squad's regular cunt cream had proven to be so very tasty.

Liv had problems resisting the urge to kiss Ruby Riott, even when they were feuding with each other, so what chance did she have now they were back to being tag team partners, and secret lovers? Pretty much none whatsoever. Which had been why she had been quick to lean over and start the making out session. She'd also been the one to stop feeling Ruby up, and even start pausing the lip lock in favour of kissing the neck of her lover, and even moving her mouth down to her breasts.

Which was kind of backfiring on her now, given that this was pushing her closer to climax and yet preventing her from asking to cum. At least, the kissing was. The rest was now strictly for when Billie wasn't worshiping her cunt, and thus keeping her on her high.

The problem was, Ruby knew her too well, knew exactly how to prolong this. Admittedly, that was also kind of a good thing, because Liv thoroughly enjoyed this pleasurable torture. But it was still kind of annoying. Which just made Ruby smirk against her skin, whether it was against her lips, neck, or tits. Oh well, at least she was keeping her woman happy. Billie too, for that matter.

Oh yes, Billie Kay was proving that she would be a great addition to The Riott Squad, as she used her mouth, tongue, and even her fingers to drive both Liv and Ruby crazy, until the two original members of The Riott Squad just couldn't take it anymore. Although, in typical Ruby fashion, she left it up to Liv to actually say it.

"Tell Billie what you want, baby girl." Ruby whispered into Liv's ear, as she broke their latest kiss.

"I want to cum." Liv whimpered weakly, not needing any further encouragement, telling Billie what she been no doubt waiting to hear, "Oh please, make me cum! I need to cum! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, I need to cum like the little dyke slut I am! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me! I need to be tongue fucked! Oh yes! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, really prove that you want to be in The Riott Squad by shoving your tongue inside my naughty little cunt and fuck me! Ah yeah, fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Unsurprisingly it wasn't long before Liv got exactly what she wanted, namely a tongue pushed as deep as it would go into her slutty little cunt, which was more than enough to send her over the edge of an amazing orgasm. To make things even better, Ruby simultaneously bit down on her neck, sucked it, and then went back and forth, ensuring she was leaving a mark.

Marking Liv as hers. As her property. Oh God, her woman knew just what to do to make an orgasm special for a complete bottom like Liv Morgan. Which continued to be the case as Billie, and to at least some extent Ruby, made sure that she came over and over again, until she lost the ability to think coherently.

Which normally lasted for several glorious minutes, but in this case, it seemed to end as soon as it got started, which disappointed Liv a little. However, just like before, Billie didn't focus only on which pussy her tongue was working on. No, she moved her hand over to the other cunt, and instead of just gently rubbing it she almost immediately shoved a finger inside it, and then quickly added a second finger.

That was more than enough to make Liv cum in her current state of being. So much so that she could barely return the favour for her girlfriend. Luckily, this wasn't the first time something like this had happened, and if anyone was prepared to work through her pleasure, and it was Liv Morgan. Something that the platinum haired girl happily proved over and over again.

Billie initially froze as her taste buds were attacked by the heavenly flavour of the girl cum of first Liv Morgan, and then Ruby Riott. Luckily she had plenty of practice with this, so she quickly got over it and pulled her tongue out of those cunts, so she could wrap her mouth around them, and swallow at least the majority of what they had to give. Just like with everyone else she'd ever gone down on.

Just like with Peyton. Oh God, in that moment, Billie couldn't help missing her former tag team partner. Even if the two women who would hopefully be her tag team partners from now on were proving to be almost just as yummy, both as far as their girl cum and regular cunt cream.

One advantage they had was that there were two of them, and Billie got to go back and forth between them. Like whenever a couple of real tops would share her, and more often than not share Peyton too, The IIconics being passed back and forth like a piece of meat. Oh yes, this bought back very fond memories. However, in a way this was so much better, as for a change Billie was in control here.

That meant she could use her fingers in the equation, sucking on the clit of which ever girl, she was working on in that moment, while sliding a finger inside her. Well, they were all so horny in that moment she was able to slide two fingers straight away into those hot little holes, and more often than not add another finger or two along the way.

It was another sign that if she was allowed to join The Riott Squad, Billie could probably take control of it. Hell, at this rate, she might be in control of it by the end of the week. Then again, she did kind of get lost in swallowing that delicious girl cum, so much so that she didn't stick to the fingering. That would've been the more dominant thing to do, but without even being asked she switched back to the tongue fucking, and then went back and forth.

Which on the bright side, meant she didn't get completely cum drunk. But it also definitely sent mixed messages. Both to her, and to Liv and Ruby. After all, at this moment it didn't seem so bad to become the bottom of these two infamous bottoms. Not if it meant more heavenly liquid like this, and the treats she was about to receive.

There was even part of Billie that thought she would be happy to do this all night, without receiving anything in return. Which of course was a ridiculous thought, and very troubling. One which she was thankfully saved from by Liv jumping down into her lap, and shoving her tongue down her throat. She'd had plenty of eager kisses before, but this might be the most eager she had ever been kissed.

Which was flattering, even if this was Liv clearly stealing some girl cum away from her. But in that moment, Billie didn't mind. Not if it meant such a nice kiss. God, this little slut even licked some of the cum which had escaped onto her face, causing them both to giggle, and the brunette to momentarily forget what was about to happen.

She was then reminded when Liv ordered, "Bend over. Mmmmmmmmm, I wanna eat your ass before I fuck it."

"Yes, Mistress Liv." Billie blushed, but didn't hesitate to obey.

"Don't you think you're taking it too easy on her?" Ruby grumbled breathlessly.

"No." Liv shrugged, before explaining, "This is supposed to be a new friend. A new member of The Riott Squad. So really, it's the least we can do. Besides, mmmmmmmmm, I'm really, really good at eating ass. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I love it so much. And hell, Charlotte even prepares her bitches, so this is no big deal. Right?"

"I suppose." Ruby grumbled, before giving her blessing, fine. You do that, and I'll get the strap-ons."

Liv hummed her agreement, but really she wasn't paying attention to what was being said at that point, not after being given the green light to eat ass. No, her eyes were locked on Billie Kay's underrated booty, as whether the other girl was aware of it or not she jiggled that booty, and made Liv practically drool.

Which gave her some saliva to spit directly into the brunette's butt hole as she buried her face in between those meaty cheeks, the platinum blonde then rubbing in that saliva with her tongue, and then repeating the process. Although admittedly, she spent longer on the butt munching. A lot longer. Not that Billie complaint. In fact, the other WWE girl was very clearly in favour of it, given the way she gasped, whimpered and cried out in pleasure.

Unsurprisingly, Liv got a few less of those sounds when she switched to motor-boating those cheeks, but she just couldn't help it. Billie Kay might not have the same fat ass that Liv, Bayley and Mandy Rose had, but it was still pretty large. Something she knew for a fact now she had the pleasure of getting right up close to it. Which of course, she fully intended to get as much fun out of as possible, especially considering she was supposed to be a top here.

Yeah, arguably, this wasn't much of a top thing to do, but in that moment Liv didn't really care. No, all that mattered was indulging in her love for eating ass. Although to be fair, she did occasionally switch back to the motor-boating, mostly she started to focus on tonguing that back door, and increasing the force.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers