The Riott Squad, Kay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Briefly Liv looked over at her woman and exchanged a smile, before inevitably Ruby returned her eyes to her target, namely Billie's cute little booty, which was slowly sliding downwards as the brunette impaled her pussy on the platinum blonde's strap-on. Likewise Liv returned her full attention to her new friend, loving the way that Billie's face was awash with pleasure as she got to fill up her neglected cunt.

Shortly after that she was fully impaled on it, and after savouring that fact for a few long seconds, the brunette started bouncing up and down, which really had the platinum blonde jealous of her. She tried not to be, but she knew just how much fun it was. And of course, what was going to happen next.

Although Liv's current position definitely had it's benefits. Like the fact that she got to watch Billie's, clearly underrated, tits bounce up and down directly in front of her eyes, and again, the pleasure which was on the other girl's face. She also got to slide her hands all over those boobs, as Billie got closer and closer to climax. And of course, she got to kiss her too.

And the other end of the dildo was bashing against her clit, and combined with everything else it would make sure that Liv came too. Even if she would be imagining herself in the place of her new friend, given the fact that she loved to be double stuffed, especially when one of those people were her girlfriend.

"Ready for this to end in style, Billie?" Ruby asked, after a few long minutes of just enjoying the show.

"God yes." Billie moaned.

"Me too." Liv chimed in unnecessarily.

"Then stop bouncing, so I can get my dick up your ass." Ruby ordered, quickly adding, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm talking to you Billie. I know it must be so amazing, but be a good girl, and stop, so I can get my dick deep in that hot little booty of yours. Mmmmmmmmmmm, that's it, good girl. Oh, and Liv... do me a favour, and spread those cheeks for me. Oh yeah, make it nice and easy for me to fuck this butt."

"Yes, Mistress Ruby." Liv quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Ruby." Billie whimpered and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Ruby spent a few more long seconds admiring the view, and then pressed the tip of her cock against Billie's back door and pushed forwards. Luckily after all the fuckings it had taken tonight, and no doubt over the years, the most private hole on this female wrestler's body remained gaping widely, making it nice and easy to slide into.

Hell, at this point in the night Ruby could have probably rammed the entire length of her strap-on up Billie's butt, and this little dyke slut would have probably cried out in nothing but pure pleasure. Not that she was about to do that. No, she didn't get nearly enough chances to top, and now she was in this position, she fully intended to take advantage of it. Admittedly she had been part of plenty of DPs, but that was mostly from either taking them, or from having to watch Liv take them.

If she was very lucky, whoever had beaten them that night would put Ruby on the bottom, while wearing a strap-on, meaning that she got to stuff Liv's pussy during a regular DP, and sometimes her girlfriend's slutty little ass for a double butt pounding. Whatever the case, the green haired woman would normally have to watch the platinum blonde's ass receiving what she wanted to give it from someone else, then someone would gleefully be taunting her about being a Cucked Bitch.

Don't get her wrong, that was extremely hot, and always got her off something fierce. But she'd always preferred being the one to dish out anal poundings, and now she had the opportunity to fuck a girl up the ass, which wasn't her total butt slut of a girlfriend, she was going to enjoy every single second of it.

So she pushed the full length of that strap-on as deep as it could go into the other woman's tailpipe, which continued to be on perfect display thanks to her wonderful girlfriend. Oh yes, a female wrestler got to enjoy watching inch after inch of her strap-on dick disappearing deep into another female wrestler's butt hole, while yet another female wrestler kept those cheeks nice and spread for her. AKA, business as usual within the WWE's women's division.

The unusual thing was that now Ruby got to be the one stuffing another female wrestler's ass, and while it was far from Asuka or Charlotte, it was definitely something. Maybe even something Ruby could build on. Well, probably not, given the level of competition, but hey, a girl could dream, right?

Of course, there were moments she just couldn't think about the future, like the moment her thighs came to rest against those well-rounded cheeks, announcing that every inch of her cock was finally buried deep within Billie's bowels. Oh yes, the leader of The Riott Squad had fully stuffed the butt of a former member of the IIconics, a fact Ruby savoured for a few long seconds, before finally beginning the sodomy properly.

Before she began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of Billie's butt hole. Something which continued to be on display thanks to the most wonderful girlfriend in the whole entire world, spreading those cheeks, and maximize the pleasure for all three of them.

Billie was both grateful for that fact, and deeply resentful. Grateful because it made those cocks easier to take, and maximized the pleasure that she was feeling. However, it maximized the humiliation too. Because admittedly, it was better than being butt fucked by Liv freaking Morgan, but not by much, as she was still impaled on Liv's dick. Still being impaled by The Riott Squad, of all people.

Dominated by them. Fucked. Oh yes, she was getting double fucked a lot better than she would've thought these two were capable of. Then again, if anyone knew about getting double teamed, it was definitely The Riott Squad. Which one way or another, was serving them all well now.

Then the question remained, could Billie receive the orgasm that she craved without breaking? Especially given that previous experience told her that it wouldn't just be one, but multiple orgasms, which would no doubt break her body, and leave her a mindless slut, at least for those few long minutes. Admittedly she had survived such treatment before, even from the likes of Asuka and Charlotte.

However, they had never really tried to break her. But Liv and Ruby just maybe actually trying to do it, and worse, they just might succeed. Poor Billie couldn't think of anything more humiliating than being broken by the fucking Riott Squad. Although at that moment it was so very tempting, especially as every thrust into her ass from Ruby caused the former Iconic's cunt to be pushed down on Liv's cock.

Just as Billie felt herself getting close, like disturbingly close, she felt Ruby starting to gently increasing the speed and the force of her thrusts, but pushing her to the edge of climax. At the same time Liv's hands slid upwards to her tits, and began skilfully fondling them, while kissing her right on the lips, preventing her from embarrassing herself.

Like begging The Riott Squad to make her cum, regardless of the consequences. Which was something she was pretty much lost in for a few agonizingly pleasurable minutes, before Ruby began slapping Billie's butt, and offering up some verbal encouragement. And then for better or for worse, Liv broke the kiss, and did the exact same thing.

"CUM FOR US! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR US YOU BITCH!" Ruby demanded at the top of her lungs, "YOU WANNA BE ONE OF US? HUH? YOU WANNA BE A MEMBER OF THE RIOTT SQUAD? WELL PROVE IT! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, PROVE IT BY CUMMING LIKE A LITTLE DP WHORE! OUR DOUBLE STUFFED WHORE! OH YES, OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM WITH MY DICK IN YOUR ASS, AND LIV'S COCK IN YOUR CUNT! PROVE YOU'RE HARDCORE! PROVE YOU CAN RIOTT! PROVE THAT YOU'RE MINE! OURS! WHATEVER! MMMMMMMMMMMMM SHIT, JUST CUM! FUCKING CUM, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCKING CUM!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR US! CUM FOR US HARD!" Liv happily chimed in, "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM! CUM LIKE ME, A NASTY LITTLE DP WHORE! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, I LOVE GETTING DOUBLE FUCKED! MMMMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I LOVE IT IN THE PUSSY! I LOVE IT IN THE ASS! I LOVE BOTH, AT THE SAME TIME! AND SO DO YOU! YES YOU DO, MMMMMMMMMM, YES YOU DO! OH MY GOD YES, THAT'S IT BILLIE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING CUM FOR US! AH FUCK!"

The combination of those words, and maybe even another slight increase in the pace, finally sent Billie crashing over the edge of a wonderfully powerful climax, which was then of course, quickly followed by another, and another, and another. It was the type of series of orgasms which threatened to break her forever, but again, she had received this kind of treatment and recovered, so at least there was hope.

Although for however long the rest of the double fucking was, Billie Kay couldn't help imagine what it would be like to be officially broken by The Riott Squad, and turned into their bitch. Which of course, made her cum so hard, it was her last coherent thought for quite a while.

Ruby wanted to cum too. She wanted it so bad in that moment, but thanks to Liv she had plenty of practice in holding herself back, in a way, it never felt more important to do just that. After all, this could be a new beginning for The Riott Squad.

And even if it wasn't, it was a rare treat that she got to top someone other than her precious girlfriend, so she wanted to end this in style to prove that she really could be a top, if only to herself, and more importantly, Liv. Which was why she slowly worked up to using every ounce of strength she had to brutalize Billie's butt hole, making sure that the former Iconic wouldn't be sitting right for a while, and more importantly, came hard and frequently.

Part of her felt like she should save something for her girlfriend, especially as in her admittedly biased opinion Liv Morgan had the best ass in the history of the WWE. However, every time she thrust into Billie's booty, Ruby was also pushing Billie's cunt down onto Liv's cock, which in turn was pressing against her girl's clit. So in a way, it was like Ruby Riott was fucking Liv Morgan through Billie Kay.

Or literally using the brunette as a fuck toy to make the platinum blonde cum for her. And in a way, her girlfriend was fucking her in the same way. Oh God yes, Liv was thrusting upwards into Billie's pussy, which in turn was pushing the bitch back against Ruby's clit. The thrusts were incredibly clumsy and awkward, but they were adorable, and the force was just too much for poor Ruby Riott.

These thoughts combined with the relentless attention to her clit, Billie's butt cheeks jiggling like jelly against her thighs, the sheer joy of DP'ing another woman with the woman that she loved, and maybe most of all, making both those women cum, ultimately pushed Ruby over the edge of a truly wonderful climax.

It wasn't quite as powerful as the once she'd received while being topped, but it was so much more satisfying being the top. And to prove that she was worthy of that position Ruby push herself through that orgasm, and the several more that followed, so that she could make her girl cum as many times as she could. Or more accurately, her girls. Just like she had with Sarah, in the original incarnation of The Riott Squad. Which again, she had Liv to thank for.

In the final moments of the double fucking Ruby didn't waste time pulling Billie's hair, or smacking her ass, or even dishing out any unnecessary words. Because really, what was left to say at this point? Surely, she had made her point? That she was in charge of The Riott Squad, and if Billie really, truly wanted to join, then she was going to have to understand her place in the pecking order.

Not that she really wanted to think about the former member of the IIconics right now. No, Ruby just wanted to stare lovingly into Liv's eyes and silently tell her just how much she loved her. Which was exactly what she did, until finally she collapsed with exhaustion on top of perhaps the new member of The Riott Squad.

All three women lay there recovering for a few long minutes, then Ruby rolled off of Billie, smacked her bottom, and ordered, "Spread your cheeks, bitch. Show me my handiwork."

"You mean, our handiwork?" Liv grinned cheekily.

"I suppose." Ruby grumbled, before pointing out, "But I did most of the work."

"I know." Liv beamed, "But give me some credit."

"I'll give you more than that." Ruby grinned, leaning in.

"Please do." Liv grinned back, happily accepting a kiss.

"Erm... yes Mistress Ruby?" Billie replied weakly after that little exchange was finally over, and then did as she was told.

Billie was both humiliated and relieved by the fact that all the attention was off of her, and her latest submission. Because sure, she still had to find the strength to get off and expose herself, but at least with the attention not on her, she could rest for a few more long seconds before finally doing it. And sure, she had to spread her cheeks to show off her cum leaking cunt and her gaping ass hole, but The Riott Squad didn't really pay attention to them.

Then again, was that worse? Because it meant that she was left in that position for longer, and when Liv and Ruby finally stopped kissing each other, they didn't even reward Billie for her work. Well, not really, as while she got a great show, she surprisingly wasn't involved in it.

"So, what do you think?" Ruby asked after breaking the kiss.

"Mmmmmmmm, I think it's great." Liv beamed, before laying it on thick, "I think you're a great top, babe. The best. Mmmmmmmmm, Charlotte and Asuka wish they could stretch butt as well as you do. I mean, just look at how good you stretched Billie's butt hole. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, that poor little back door is gaping soooooooooo wide. Just like mine! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, Billie's butt is gaping as wide as mine is when you're done with it. Which is why I love you so much. Sooooooooooo much, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh! I love what you do to butts like that one. Oooooooooooh, I'm soooooooooo proud of you baby."

"You're just saying that because you want to suck my cock." Ruby quipped dryly.

"No." Liv protested, before clarifying, "Well, yeah... but that doesn't mean I didn't mean it."

"Uh-huh." Ruby grumbled, but she couldn't help smile.

"Well, can I?" Liv then pushed impatiently.

"Can you what?" Ruby teased.

"You know what!" Liv whined, before telling her girlfriend what she wanted to hear, "Can I suck your cock, baby? Please? I wanna suck your cock. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I want to suck Billie's butt cream off of your big dick like the ass to mouth loving whore I am! Please? Please, please, please? Let me give my woman a blow job. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, let me give my woman a blow job, right in front of Billie. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, let her see just how much I love sucking your cock. Show her I'm your dirty little dick cleaning whore! Please? It's only fair. That bitch got to taste her own ass a lot. It's my turn."

"Yea it is." Ruby grinned, "Just do me a favour and clean your own cock first, K?"

"Gladly." Liv beamed happily, and did as she was told, scrambling to undo her own harness, before quickly adding with a grin, "I mean, yes... Mistress Ruby."

In response Mistress Ruby simply rolled her eyes and record time, before looking fondly at her favourite lover as the infamous bottom began making a real show of sucking that dildo clean of Billie's cum and pussy cream. Which of course, left Billie extremely annoyed and jealous. That should be her reward, dammit. Hell, it was pretty much a standard procedure.

Then again, maybe she should be relieved? Especially if Liv followed through, and cleaned Ruby's cock of all the ass cream. Something which the former Iconic should be happy to avoid, but she wasn't. Especially given she had done it before, but rushed it. Not Liv, though. No, that little cock sucking whore clearly savoured every single moment of cleaning those dildos, but especially the one strapped around the waist of her girlfriend.

She certainly took her time with both, moaning happily the entire time, while stared deep into the eyes of her tag team partner/girlfriend. Something which was very familiar to Billie. Oh yes, Peyton Royce was the exact same way with a strap-on when it had been flavoured with girl cum or butt cream. And deep throat it just like that. And she would definitely moan happily like that, while doing it.

Which had Billie letting go of her cheeks and turning around, and then even reaching for her clothes and putting them back on. Sure enough, The Riott Squad were so engrossed in each other, they didn't even notice. Hell, Ruby even provided her precious Liv with more verbal encouragement.

"That's it baby, mmmmmmmmmm, all the way down your well-trained throat. All the way down. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, good girl." Ruby praised, while staring down at her girl, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, suck it! Suck my cock like a good girl. Like the good little cock sucker you are! Oh my God, how did I get so lucky, huh? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, my girl is the perfect little cock sucker, the perfect little rug muncher, and the perfect little anal whore. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, we're perfect for each other, baby. Just perfect. Ooooooooooh fuck yes, Liv Morgan is my perfect little bitch. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

Which was now so obvious to Billie, it was depressing. Yes, The Riott Squad were perfect together as a Dynamic Duo, and didn't need her. But then again, she didn't need them, either. Hell, she didn't even want them. She wanted Peyton. Oh yes, Peyton Royce was her other half. Her soulmate. Her person. They were perfect for each other, just as Liv and Ruby were.And they were meant to be together.

It was their natural state of being. They didn't want to split up, and they shouldn't of let management forced them too. So, she snuck out of that hotel room, completely unnoticed by The Riott Squad. Yes, Billie Kay left to reunite the IIconics. And she would do it at any cost.

The End.