The Rise and Fall of Jordan M. Ch. 14-17

Story Info
Despite a broken dick Jordan has 2 very different women.
9.4k words
4.82
1.6k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened in the Prologue: Dr Matthew Connors is about to retire from his renowned urology practice when he gets a very interesting client, Jordan Marshall. One could say that Jordan's erectile problems stem from the way he ate an ice cream, meringue and raspberry dessert. However, that would be a gross of oversimplification. This is a story about Jordan's penis, a rhino horn, his incredible sex-life, a murder and Jordan's role in solving it.

Chapter 1: Jordan discovered that Jackie not only had soft womanly curves, but also had a very responsive and prominent clitoris. This turned out to be slightly problematic as Jordan was engaged to Barbara, a researcher working on a unique lie detector and she found Jackie's discarded panties on her desk.

Chapters 2-4: Jordan is injected with an experimental lie detector by his (ex) fiancé. Pinocchio's nose grew when he lied. Jordon's cock grows when he fibs and it deflates when he tells the truth. While visiting his parents, Jordan's mother quizzes him about his (now ex) fiancé. Jordan tells lie after lie. Edith, the elderly house keeper gets the benefits of Jordon's Pinocchio-cock.

Chapter 5: Jordan makes a dinner date with his father. Once again his erection gets him in trouble. Edith, the housekeeper paddles his hairy bottom, while he thinks of his domineering mother. He takes Edith from behind.

Chapter 6: Becky wasn't put together the same as most other women, not only was she omni-orgasmic, but she also had an extremely high density of pleasure sensors at the base of her vagina. Jordan's dick was the first cock to stimulate these neurons.

Chapter 7: A large wooden rhino sculpture falls on Jonathan Marshall. He is instantly killed by the rhino horn which pierces his skull and in a freak occurrence produces his last erection. The newspaper headlines read "Boston Banker Rises from the Dead.", "Wooden rhino horn results in lethal woody. (From Australia)" and "Prominent Boston Banker killed by Chinese Aphrodisiac."

Chapter 8: Jordan's mother has tweeked her hamstring. Her masseur cancels their appointment and she coerces Jordan to give her a massage. Janice has had more than a bottle of wine - she has lost her inhibitions. Jordan lies to his mother, which results in the biggest erection he has ever had. You can guess what happens next. In an incest chapter, a massively hard cock and a drunk mother can only lead to one thing.

Chapter 9: Jordan has no sex and encounters a murderer.

Chapter 10: Jordan talks to his now diseased father's personal assistant - she is a hot good-looking MILF. He lies to her and gets a phenomenal boner. Gina and Jordan have an intense quicky. And Jordan discovers his father had a married lover and that they were going to divorce their spouses and then get married to each other.

Chapter 11: Abby, the waitress from Café Afrika and Jordan talk about his father's death. She takes Jordan home, where they get naked. Jordan can't get it up, nevertheless they get it on.

Chapter 12: The day of her husband's funeral Janice Marshall asks Jordan for a massage (codeword for a fuck). He gets a massive erection but avoids fucking his mother by abruptly leaving for his apartment. Perhaps he should have stayed because at his apartment a death threat awaits him.

Chapter 13: Kate, a well-breasted journalist goes to interview Jordan. He doesn't tell the truth, the resultant monster erection, does not escape Kate's attention. She gets a story and a good boning.

(Bottom line: Pinocchio's nose grew when he lied. Jordon's cock grows when he fibs and it deflates when he tells the truth.)

Chapter 14 April 27 - 29 18-20 th days with erectile malfunction

Studying, exams and no erectile action.

Chapter 15 Saturday, Sunday 21 and 22 nd day with erectile malfunction

On Saturday Jordan studied, did dishes and laundry, watched some television, and had a satisfactory phone call with Abby.

Sunday morning started with Dutch herring fillet on rolls, orange juice and a vitamin pill. If he could survive the next three days Jordan would be done with his studies and would hopefully never have to take an exam again. His plan was to study all day and then reward himself by taking Abby out for dinner. He was going to devote the whole evening and night to her.

Indeed, Jordan got a lot of studying done. At two in the afternoon he felt he had done enough work that he could afford to give himself a little break. He went to MacDonald's and bought himself a McFish sandwich. On his way back to his books he passed a florist that was open and on impulse bought a spring bouquet of flowers for Abby. Proud of his thoughtfulness he went back to work.

An hour before Abby was due to arrive Jordan had a shower. He shampooed his hair, under his arms and between his legs. He gave his feet, toes and penis a good scrubbing. Put on a clean pair of underwear and admired himself in the mirror. Certainly not bad he thought, not perfect, a little too much fat not enough muscle tone, but Abby had seemed happy with what she had seen. He felt that his buns looked worth a squeeze and hoped that his penis made a nice bulge in his clean fresh underwear.

On all accounts Abby's body was better than Jordan's. Yet if she had been examining her body in front of the mirror she would have been much more self-critical. The difference between male and female thought processes are absolutely phenomenal. In a University of Michigan study students were asked to take a math exam in their swimsuits. Each student was placed in their own cubicle, which contained a mirror and desk, and was given the examination. Female student scores decreased when they took the test. Male scores increased. Perhaps Jordan should have studied less and have taken his exams in his swimsuit instead.

The doorbell rang and Jordan opened the door for Abby. She held out a red envelope for him and he held out the bouquet of flowers he had bought for her. They laughed at each other, exchanged offerings and kissed.

"Open the envelope please. If you don't do it quickly I might just tear it up and throw it away. I wrote you a poem and am very embarrassed about it right now," Abby said blushing madly. Jordan motioned her into the apartment. She was wearing a white skirt with small blue flowers printed on it and a white Indian cotton shirt. The shirt was a little see through and Jordan could see her waist through it. He smiled at Abby and opened the envelope, inside was a "I think you are cute" card. Jordan opened it and read the poem. Abby could see that he was moved by what he read, and she was no longer shy about her amateur poetry. She had been worried that he would either laugh at her or run away in fear of the commitment it showed. The flowers he had given her when she arrived had reassured her a bit. Abby assumed they were a token of some minimal commitment. Here is what Jordan read.

Dearest Jordan

We are going to have quite a night

I want to hold you really tight

My body will be yours

You may open all its doors

Play with my toes

Kiss me on my nose

Run your tongue up my thighs

Gather all my sighs

You can have more than just me

Call 860-786-3003

And ask for Peter Tate

He was your father's Tuesday night date

"What did I do right in my previous life to deserve this?" Asked a very pleased Jordan.

Jordan gave her a thank you kiss and placed her flowers in water.

"Don't forget your flowers when you leave"

"I won't. It was so sweet of you to get them for me," replied Abby smiling.

"How did you get Peter's last name and phone number?"

"On Tuesday night he came to sit at the table just like he did every Tuesday when your father was still alive. He told me it was his way of saying goodbye to your father. I told him that you would like to talk to him about your dad and he was sympathetic to the idea. He will happily answer your questions. Unfortunately, he is out of town and will only be coming back tomorrow. The phone number is his home number and he will be home tomorrow night." Abby reported all of this to Jordan while having a good look at the apartment. It was a huge apartment for a single guy in Boston. Nicely decorated too, perhaps there had some feminine help here and there.

"That's great news. I will certainly call him on Monday night. I hope he knows a bit more about dad's social life. I really would like to know why he was flying to Groton so often."

"I hope so. It would be good for you to know all about your father. I am a little hungry, shall I make us something to eat?"

"No need to, I have a reservation at the Harbor House restaurant for dinner tonight. They specialize in seafood, but also have meat and salads. I hope you don't mind. It's my treat."

"Sounds good to me," Abby answered. She enjoyed eating out and seeing how other restaurants worked. She was also looking forward to getting to know Jordan better. Who knows how much talking they would have done if they stayed in his apartment.

Jordan was feeling guilty about his sexual escapades with the busty Kate. Abby was clearly a great person as well as being cute, bubbly and very sexy. He could easily imagine starting a long-term relationship with her. To his amazement his guilt was resulting in a sloppy little erection. It seemed that the LIE promoter was activated by both lies and guilt. Jordan was looking forward to his night with Abby; he hoped it would be the first of many. He was however a little concerned about the biochemical behavior of his penis. How was he ever going to have a long-term relationship with someone if the only way he could get an erection was by lying or by feeling guilty? How many lies could he tell before he was caught out? Surely a relationship built on lies and guilt was an unhealthy relationship. These were unpleasant thoughts and Jordan decided to shelve them in the darkest corner of his brain, right next to famine and suffering in Africa.

The West Indian grouper Jordan had at the Harbor House was excellent, it was pan sautéed and topped with gulf shrimp, which were simmered in a spiced lemon sauce, and served with pigeon pea rice. The food and wine were fantastic but the company was the best of all. Abby had a fillet steak, medium rare, with Roquefort dressing. The meat dissolved in her mouth. Jordan felt his insides turn to jelly when he watched her savor the taste of the meat. He wanted to hold her hand when she dipped her fried potatoes in the blue cheese sauce. Occasionally Jordan had seen couples feed each other in public, he always felt this was pathetic and that he should be neutered if he was ever tempted to do something like that. Tonight, he was tempted, not only to feed Abby, but to do it by hand so she would lick the sauce from his fingers.

The food was excellent Abby thought, and Jordan was charming. This night had a great deal of potential. Maybe something good would come from the rhino falling off the shelf and killing poor Mr. Marshall. She had regular nightmares about it, sometimes she was the one who was impaled by the rhino and once when Mr. Marshall was speared by the horn his erection sprang out of his pants and sprayed blood all over her. She woke up screaming.

Dessert arrived. They shared a praline cheese cake. Abby checked out the waiter's buns and hoped that her customers did not check out her body in the same way. His pants were very tight and showed off his goods very well.

In the elevator up to the apartment Jordan and Abby started kissing, the higher the elevator got the higher their passions rose. Abby could feel Jordan's desire in his kisses and in the way he groped her ass, but there was no sign of hardness further down. She would have to slow down a bit and see if she could coax some life into his jellyfish.

As soon as Jordan opened the apartment door Abby gave Jordan a last tongue exploring kiss and said, "I am going to explode and wee all over you if we carry on like this." She ran off to the bathroom where she checked to see how many toothbrushes there were and whether there was any Viagra around. One toothbrush and no Viagra in the bathroom. A pity he could use some, she reflected as she flushed the toilet.

Jordan in the meantime had sat down on one of the couches and started to implement his plan. He closed his eyes and revisited his night with Kate. He could see her bending down to pick up her wine glass and remembered the shock of delight as he noticed that she was wearing a thong. His hands felt her buns and involuntarily contracted. His brain fast forwarded to the moment she took off her bra and her breasts were released. No longer firm, but beautifully round, soft to the touch and areola larger than a CD-ROM. He was so lost in his reminiscences that he totally forgot about Abby, and was startled out of his sexual stroll into the past when she returned.

As planned he was jolted by a tidal wave of guilt that partially resurrected his dormant monster-man. He got up, went to Abby, lifted her shirt and started kissing her stomach and waist. She took off the shirt and removed her bra, two bouncy fresh apples popped out. Golden delicious apples that tasted of spring air and sparkling water. Firm responsive boobs that ejected a hard blueberry nipple when his tongue explored their spherical contours. Abby leaned back to enjoy his oral voyage of discovery. Her leg reflexively moved forward between Jordan's legs, and found a stripped bass in place of the jellyfish that had been there seconds ago. (Soon the bass would be replaced by a great white shark.) What had happened while she was in the bathroom? Did he manually coerce his manhood to readiness, did he take a pill that made his little man rise or was he excited by the thought of her having a pee? Abby was not the type of girl to look a gift horse in the mouth. Jordan had migrated up from her breasts and was nibbling on her ears. It felt good and Abby dropped her hand down into his underwear. A nice hard handful. Nothing extraordinary, it was bigger than a hot dog and smaller than a cucumber.

Jordan enjoyed the feeling of Abby inspecting his package with her cold hands. She shrugged off her shoes, a signal for Jordan to massage her feet and toes. He tickled, massaged and popped her toes in his mouth. Occasionally his hand drifted up her calves to her thighs. Abby's dress was hiked up all the way to a pair of white cotton panties. Once or twice his fingers brushed her most sensitive spots ever so gently. Desire was pulsating throughout Abby's body and most of Jordan's body. His penis had sprung a minor leak and was slowly deflating. Jordan couldn't fix the leak and started to pump a lot more air into it, by making up stories about past girlfriends, fabrications that would activate his LIE gene and cause some growth in his cock.

Abby was very happy with the proceedings so far. She liked someone who paid attention to all of her body. Jordan was doing a great job. Her nerve endings were firing away. A touch or two in the right place and she would be shuddering her way to a satisfying orgasm. Abby's only concern was that he spoke about his old girlfriends too much. So far this was the only time she felt uncomfortable with him. She was getting the feeling he might be lying to her. Why would he be lying though? Abby wondered. He knew he did not have to impress her. Perhaps he was embarrassed about his performance in bed the other night. That had been very strange, he seemed so interested in her and her body and yet he could not get it up. Things looked a lot more solid tonight.

In an attempt to stop Jordan talking about his ex-girlfriends Abby accidently hit the mother-lode when she changed the subject.

"You haven't told me much about your mother. How is she doing without your father?"

Jordan was delighted with the question. He couldn't tell Abby the truth that his mother was doing well, that within a week of her husband's death she had asked Jordan for a massage and that he had obliged and given her naked body a hard massage and a lot more. Nine hard inches more. Nor could he tell her that on the night of his father's funeral he had nearly fucked her again. All he could do was lie to her and so he told her that his mother was missing his father and that she was struggling with his loss. The lies did their job and the Veritas drug kicked in. Jordan's bread was rising and Abby suddenly found a French loaf in her hand.

Abby was totally confused. Last time he couldn't get his cock up - it was a sweet little thing and this time his cock just grew and grew until it was bigger than any cock she had ever seen before, it must have been at least 8 inches in length. And what was even weirder was how Jordan was rattling on and on about his mother. She knew Janice was quite a bitch, Jordan had told her that, but now he was going on about nice she was and he just wouldn't stop. Was that why he was so big and hard? She certainly hoped not, Jordan had some serious boyfriend potential, except for this ex-girlfriend and mother conversations during foreplay.

Luckily Abby forgot all about Jordan's strange verbal foreplay once she focused on his cock. Not only was it the largest human cock Abby had ever seen (Abby was known to admire some horse cock and wonder how wonderful it must be to be a mare), it was also the hardest one. At home Abby had an eight-inch pink dildo. Jordan's pussy pleaser was the same length as her dildo, but it was wider, veinier and harder than her well used pink friend.

Her dildo, Pinkie, a whole bunch of other sex-toys and a bottle of lube lived in Abby's bedside table. Since she didn't have her lube with her, Abby spread her legs obscenely wide and told Jordan to start eating. That should lube her up.

Jordan made his way down. It wasn't easy there were so many delicious distractions. There were two lovely cherry topped boobies, a firm tummy and a cute belly button adorned with its own diamond stud that slowed his trek down to Abby's pussy. Jordan sat back on his haunches so that he could take a good look at Abby's offering. It was hard to believe that his behemoth would fit in such a petite work of art. Jordan imagined that the pussy in front of him was a charcoal sketch and used his thumb to gently rub the edges of the masterpiece. He took special care at the fleshy top end of the (O'Keefe) drawing, never touching Abby's labial lips he smudged their periphery and imperceptibly opened her cleft. Jordan moved his hands under Abby, one hand on each bun and then got to business. With his tongue out he moved his head so that his tongue followed the same path his thumb had taken seconds before. Up the right side of Abby's pussy, just barely touching her outer labial lip, then he moved his head back and forth so his tongue explored the fleshy headlands located just above her clit cave, before his head moved down tantalizing the left side of Abby's pussy and finally coming to her anal crack, which he briefly visited. Changing techniques Jordan then bathed Abby's pleasure palace with long languid licks, letting his tongue do the work, lavishing her labia with his liquid love, but ignoring the entrance of her cock slot and her clitoris.

Abby held back her head, her eyes were closed while her hand was running circles around her nipples. Jordan was an excellent pussy-pleaser, he was patient, tender and teasing. And he had shut-up about his mother, things were looking up. Just a little more lube and she would be riding his giant.