The Rise and Fall of Jordan M. Ch. 14-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for helping me out during the exam. I checked your answer when I got home. It was correct. I would probably have failed without your help."

"No problem."

"You looked so surprised when you got my note during the test. Have you ever cheated before?"

Jordan's answer was a reflex reaction. As soon as he said it he knew it was the wrong answer. "No," he said and at least half a beer bottle worth of blood made its way down to his penis where it filled all the remaining space in the spongy tissue of his pocket rocket.

"Are you serious?" Samantha asked. Jordan considered backtracking and confessing that of course he had cheated before, but decided not to because he was enjoying the warmth his sexual apparatus was generating.

"Yes, you seduced me into a life of crime and dishonesty."

"You are making me feel so guilty. Corrupting an innocent youth like you."

"Just because I haven't cheated before doesn't mean I am innocent." They flirted and spoke with each other for two more beers, before Samantha asked the all important question.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, we broke up a few weeks ago."

"Why?"

"She is in grad school and was spending all her time working. She was more interested in her research than in sex." (Lies, they broke up because Jordan had cheated). By now the blood pressure in Jordan's penis had increased so much that some drops of lubrication were forced out of the tip of his member. The pre-come originated in Jordan's Cowper's glands, which are located on either side of the urethra below the prostate gland. Jordan was happy with his answer because it also sent the message to Samantha that he was a man interested in sex. "What about you, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, my boyfriend and I broke up four weeks ago. He was a complete idiot. He was always late, left my apartment in a mess, stole my money and always missed the toilet bowl when he pee'd. The only thing he was good for was sex. I do miss having a good man in bed."

The longer they spoke to each other the more obvious it was to both of them that despite the fact that they didn't have much in common, it was inevitable that they were going to exchange bodily fluids.

Jordan had nearly consumed a six pack of Sam Adams and was bursting to go to the bathroom. He excused himself and weaved through all the people. There were two people waiting in front of him at the bathroom, Jordan waited his turn clenching his buttocks in an attempt to keep the urine where it belonged. When it was his turn he opened the door and went in. Just as he was about to close the door behind him, Samantha snuck in with him. Jordan had to go very urgently and there was no one else waiting. So rather than make a fuss he let Samantha come in with him. It was very embarrassing he had not peed in front of a person of the opposite sex since he left grade school. To make matters worse he had a raging erection and would never get a tenth of his urine in the toilet if he stood. The many beers pressurizing his bladder won over his modesty and Jordan dropped his pants and his underwear. His penis was standing at attention, if he pee'd now he would get a nostril full of wee. The only way to deal with the situation was to sit down on the toilet bowl, shift back as far as he could on the bowl and point his penis (currently measuring 7.5 inches) down as far as he could without breaking it off at the shaft. He succeeded and blissfully relaxed his bladder. Samantha watched the whole proceeding with an amused and impressed glint in her eyes. Fuck, that was a big cock, she thought.

"I have never seen that before, it makes me glad I am a woman."

"You won't believe what a hassle a penis like this can be," Jordan answered squeezing the last few drops out of a still very erect penis.

As he pulled up his underwear and jeans Samantha said, "Watch this," and proceeded to undo the bottom of her overalls, she took off her panties and squatted on the toilet bowl, balancing a foot or two above it. Jordan was astounded, stunned, speechless and turned on. Samantha was proudly squatting, displaying her clean shaven vaginal lips and spraying piss into the bowl. Someone knocked on the door, Samantha didn't blink an eye. "I am quite the exhibitionist. If you want to fuck me with that massive cock now, I am game. Those people outside can wait."

Jordan was immensely turned on. The thought appealed to his cock, but somehow he managed to turn down the very appealing offer.

"Pity" she said wiping herself dry and buttoning up the bottom of her overalls.

Samantha's previous boyfriend had loved the bathroom piss play, she hoped Jordan appreciated it. He was still sporting a ginormous hard on so she presumed he must have liked the show. Samantha took a very erect and astonished Jordan by the hand and led him out of the bathroom. Jordan's jeans hid nothing and his erection was visible to everyone waiting in line. The guilt and embarrassment just turned his LIE gene on more and made him harder yet.

Samantha would have been amused to know that piss play is a very important part of the elephant's sex life. Male elephants are constantly checking the female's urine to see whether they are in heat. They stroke the female's genitalia with the tip of their trunk, before placing their trunk on the vomeronasal organ, a specialized organ in the roof of the male elephant's mouth. In 1996 it was found that one whiff of (Z)-7-dodecen-1-yl acetate in the feminine urine gives the elephant an erection and the urge to mount the female. The sex phermone (Z)-7-dodecen-1-yl acetate can be synthesized in the lab and applied to an elephant's vomeronasal organ, fooling it into producing an erection.

"Let's go to my apartment. It's a mess but I promise will fuck your brains out," Samantha said. She was delighted to discover Jordan had come with a large SUV.

"That's quite a car you have there, my boy," Samantha commented giving his penis a good squeeze through his jeans.

"Have you ever had sex in it?"

"No," lied Jordan adding even more substance to his very impressive boner.

"Well then it's high time you do," Samantha said getting into the back of the SUV and removing her overalls. Jordan hurriedly slipped in and closed the door. The car was parked in a quiet road, the windows were slightly tinted and the seats were high enough that someone would have to make an effort, a small one admittedly, to see in. But he was beyond caring, his erection was running the show and Samantha's clean shaven honey pot sure looked sweet..

"Come lover boy, let's see if we can put that boner of yours to use," Samantha said starting to take off his jeans. She was horny, she needed a fuck and that massive hard cock she had seen in the bathroom was very tempting - it was big and solid. Sam took off her own panties, bra and T-shirt. She was completely naked, anybody walking by the car could see her boobs, ass and naked pussy. The contrast between her tanned skin and bright white privates drew Jordan's eyes to her goods. He placed his cock at the entrance of Samantha's cleanly shaved pussy. There was to be no foreplay. The combination of Jordan's hard cock and her exhibitionist streak had Samantha soppily wet. She was leaking in the back of the gold Lexus SUV. Jordan inserted his cock. Samantha was accommodating, it felt so good. Despite the contortions his body had to undertake in the SUV he was off to the races - pounding Samantha's smooth pussy. Jordan came rapidly, fortunately he wasn't leaving Samantha waiting for more - she had been so cock-needy and Jordan's cock was so large that she came after just a few strokes and was perfectly satisfied...for now.

Jordan had barely pulled his pants back on and his erection was back. Samantha saw it and was hopeful that she would be fucked again by the end of the night.

Samantha had a small apartment. It was barely big enough for the two of them and Jordan's erection. Jordan undressed Samantha and got to admire her clean shaven vagina and tan from very close up. She went from dark brown to lily white in a nanometer. It looked as if she was wearing a skin white bikini. Her breasts were white fried eggs placed strategically on her bronzed skinny chest with nipples that were brown bullets. Jordan moved down and feasted on her milky white exposed labia. He got a taste of stale sex, but didn't mind as it was his own come and he was supper horny.

Samantha had her second release of the night. "That was good, but I need more. I need a hard pounding with your big fucking cock."

She switched off the lights, went to look out of the window. With her nipples pointing at the pedestrians below she presented her skinny ass to Jordan.

"Take me now!"

Between the lies and guilt about cheating (on Abby, not the exam) his dick had grown to respectable 8 inches. He held Samantha by her hips and drove his cock into her awaiting pussy. Samantha had her hands up against the window steading herself against the onslaught of Jordan's cock.

She expressed her enjoyment vigorously and vocally.

"Fuccccck! My cunt is so full. I can't take it anymore I am going to come." That was the aim of the whole exercise Jordon thought to himself and sped up a little.

"Fuck! Stoppp!!! I just came! No more."

Jordan slowed down and watched the pedestrian's walking on the Boston streets four floors down. If only they could see what was happening above them. He slapped Samantha's skinny white ass and slowly started moving his cock in and out of Samantha's tight vagina. All the women he had fucked since Barbara had had fantastic warm, loving pussies, even his mother and Edith their housekeeper, perhaps that was because of the dimensions of his dick or perhaps the LIE gene was making him super horny and indiscriminate. The thought didn't get much traction because Jordan was feeling the pressure in his balls building-up and he could see that Samantha was having a series of orgasms. Her whole body was twitching, she was moaning and groaning, and then she disengaged herself from his dick. She turned on the lights and started masturbating Jordan's donkey cock. Silhouetted by the light, he stood stretched out, standing on his tippy toes until she made him come all over her face and bleached hair.

For Samantha it had been a multiorgasmic romp, Jordan's cock did not disappoint, she would have to figure out a way to make his big dick a regular visitor to her grotto.

Jordan had never had as much sex before and he wasn't very happy about it. Veritas was ruling and ruining his life. He had enjoyed his times with Becky, Kate and Samantha, but wished he hadn't had sex with any of them. The only good thing about the whole situation was that now with Samantha fresh in his mind he was assured a guilt erection with the Abby. But at what a price. Jordan got dressed and drove home. He was no more than two blocks away from Samantha before his erection subsided. Once his brain could work again Jordan wondered if Veritas had induced some type of human musth in him.

For a month each year male elephants have increased levels of testosterone making them sex-crazed. Musth is a very wet and smelly state. In young teenage males a secretion with a honey like aroma is emitted from the temporal glands. The secretion is often mistaken for tears as the temporal gland is located next to the eyes of the elephant. The smell signals the elephant is ready to enter the mating game, but is not ready to fight for dominance or mates. As the elephant matures the smell changes. A bull in its mid-twenties emits a secretion with a skunk cocktail pong when it is in musth. At the height of it's virility an elephant in musth will also leak gallons of liquids from it's penis. The purpose of the leaky facet is unknown. The elephant looses a lot of liquids and is more susceptible to infection, so it doesn't seem like a good idea. Some even get an algal growth on their penis, giving it a green sheen, this is known as green penis syndrome amongst the elephant experts and could be a signal to the females that the elephant is a tough stud elephant. He has survived the dangers of rot and can afford to spend his whole day boinking and drinking water to replenish the fluids lost from his leaky penis. Jordan felt as if he had green penis syndrome.