The Rise and Fall of Jordan M. Ch. 14-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan moved back to admire the work his tongue had done. He wet his pointer finger with the wetness supplied by both Abby's puss and his saliva, before using his finger to trace the sensitive skin around the gates of Abby's heaven. Then the finger leisurely entered Abby silky soft portal.

Abby's vagina gripped Jordan's finger, it was moving tantalizingly slow. Why did her own finger never feel so good. Abby started rocking her body to get more of his finger. She was setting the pace, Jordan's finger was barely moving. He added a second finger to open her fecund flower some more. Jordan's tongue joined the foray, focusing a sneak attack on Abby's clit. She cursed like a sailor and had her first orgasm - a little quake that foreshadowed future mega earthshattering tremors.

Jordan came up for a breather and offered Abby his two love-lotion covered fingers as a snack. She accepted and gave his fingers a passionate blow suck.

Abby was reminded of the last time she was with Jordan. His dick was the size of his two fingers and she effortlessly swallowed it all. Today she wouldn't even be able to accommodate his cockhead in her mouth, his cock was so huge. How could these two cocks be the same? Abby couldn't help herself she had a clear favorite, she loved this new big dick and while deepthroating Jordan's fingers she started to diddle her clit.

Jordan moved between Abby's legs so that her juiced-up cunt was rubbing against his thigh. His cock displaced her diddling fingers - it lay on her stomach and rested between her breasts. Abby rocked her pussy against Jordan's thigh. As she bucked up and down his beast slapped her boobies. Jordan let her have some fun with his thigh and his walloping dick - this was just the warm-up act. His big gun was charged and ready - it was waiting to enter Abby's well of pleasure. Jordan pinched Abby's nipples just as she approached a little pleasure peak, it pushed her over her edge, she had a second orgasm and lay back to get the most of it.

Jordan disengaged his leg from Abby's pussy, picked up his engorged cock and aimed it at Abby's pleasure portal. At first it was not granted entrance. The monster was not discouraged, Jordan lifted Abby's legs over his shoulders and moved the behemoth up and down Abby's cleft. His cockhead and peehole went snuffling around Abby's clit cave. That seemed to work,­­­ each time he brought his cock to Abby's portal it had opened a bit more, was more welcoming and slippery. Jordan knew that if he put a little weight behind his colossal dick the labial doors would open and it would gain entrance to the Abby's vaginal delights. But he was in no hurry. Jordan used his massive cock like a conductor's baton. He teased Abby's clit, unfolded her labia and even knocked on her ass' door with his cockhead (that surely frightened Abby, but Jordan had no intention of ripping poor Abby apart, he was just teasing).

Abby had enough of Jordan's cock teasing her juicy box, she waited for him to part her labial lips and play around at her ingress. She knew he wasn't going to enter, so she thrust herself forward, impaling herself on Jordan's obscenely large weapon. She had never had anything this large in her snatch before. In just seconds she knew that she was going to have a massive clitoral orgasm, the girth of Jordan's cock was so big that his dick was rubbing on her excited clit as it entered her inner core. In fact it was dragging her clit over the edge of her vagina into her pussy. Her pleasure button was stuck on full blast before Jordan even started stimulating her G-spot. Abby stopped impaling herself.

Jordan was having none of it, an inch of his cock was still visible when he looked down, it needed to go in. Jordan carefully, but firmly pushed it in, so that his whole cock was embedded in Abby's heaven. It felt wonderful, her warm, wet sheath gripped all of his dick - fully enveloped he stopped, looked Abby in the eyes and flexed his cock a few times.

That was all it took, Abby's pupils dilated, perspiration started forming above her upper lip, her chest went red and her nipples hardened. Jordan kept his cock in place, but rocked it up and down. Abby screamed and slammed her legs closed. She nearly broke his neck as she spasmed and came like she had never come before.

Jordan watched in awe. Sometimes he really loved this massive cock of his. When it worked it worked awesomely well. Pity it only got hard when he lied. Jordan kept his cock completely still. Abby was taking big gulps of air, each time she breathed in her boobs rose and then they dropped again - she had beautiful round breasts. Jordan waited for Abby's breasts to come to rest.

Now it was time for Jordan's fat fuckstick to get its relief. He started pistoning his steel cock into Abby's love tunnel, his train was picking up steam. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper he drove his cum-filled mega-cock. It felt so good he was oblivious of everything but the pressure building in his nuts. He didn't see Abby's expression alternate between pain, pleasure, exhilaration and a mixture of all three. He was unaware of the fact that Abby was racked by a series of achingly pleasurable orgasms that resulted in equal amounts of salty tears and slippery love juices. She in turn was torn between yelling at him to stop and begging him to continue. In the end she just whimpered.

Jordan increased his pace, all he felt was the building pressure in his groin. He felt a delicious pain centered in his cock that was making it's way from his testicles to his cockhead. He had to release the demon semen force. Each time he rammed his behemoth up Abby's love tunnel he was a step closer to release. The faster he pummeled his cock into Abby pussy the closer to release he got. However, it was too much stimulation for Abby's body. She fainted just as he jettisoned his load. Jordan barely had a moment to savor his release before he noticed that his partner was completely unresponsive. His dick shriveled and his post-ejaculational euphoria evaporated as he considered the possibility that Abby had had a heart attack. He had been so absorbed by his own cock and its all consuming lust and feeling of well-being that he never noticed when Abby became non-responsive. Had he fucked her to death? Would he be charged with "Man" slaughter? The newspapers would have a field day. Just as he was about to lose it Abby started to shiver and shake, she giggled weirdly and had a goofy smile on her face. Her body was unwinding through a series of small vaginal orgasms.

"Fuck that was good," she said and started snoring.

Chapter 16 Monday 23r d day with erectile malfunction

Jordan woke up with Abby still lying naked next to him. It was a thrill to see her feminine body. He kissed her on the nose, she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Good morning. Thanks for the wake-up kiss." Abby said surreptitiously checking out his morning glory. It was a perfectly normal 6-inch erection.

"You have such a beautiful body. I could spend all day just looking at it." Jordan said to Abby. "A pity I can't stay here and do just that. It would be so much more fun than taking my computer science exam. If I had my way you would never put any clothes on again." These were heartfelt expressions of infatuation and lust on Jordan's behalf. Not a good move when the truth shrivels your cock.

Abby seeing his erection wilt before her eyes had her doubts about his sincerity. She didn't comment on it, and when Jordan went to the bathroom she got dressed and prepared some breakfast. Jordan drove her home and invited her to come to an end of semester party on Tuesday night. She was happy that he wanted to introduce her to his friends but could not rearrange her work schedule, so they finally agreed to go to the movies on Friday night, her night off this week. Abby was looking forward to sampling more of his massive manhood, it certainly hit all her spots and she was prepared to overlook his odd behavior if he put her back in that orgasmic trance she had experienced the night before.

The computer science exam was an online test. All the students were divided into two groups, each group went into a computer room where every student was assigned a computer.

Jordan could not finish the exam in time. At first he was very worried by this, but his concerns soon eased when he heard that everyone else in the class had problems finishing in the allotted three hours. He looked around for omniorgasmic Becky but never saw her.

One more exam left, the worst one, company law. Jordan went home and called Abby. He told her about his exam and about the body odor in the computer laboratory. He thanked her for getting Peter Tate's phone number and for the passionate night that prepared him for the exam. She was glad he didn't mention any of his old girl friends in the conversation. They both hung up satisfied with the way the conversation went.

Lunch and three hours of studying later Jordan called Peter Tate, his father's squash partner.

"Hi. This is Jordan Marshall, Jonathan's son. Abby at Café Afrika gave me your number."

"Hi, I have been expecting your call. I hear you want to talk about your father."

"Yes. My father told me that the two of you have been playing squash together for three years and that you have been going to Café Afrika for dinners afterwards. In the last few weeks of my father's life I was getting to know him a little more, I get the feeling that I only saw the side of my father my mother wanted me to see. My father told me that he was going to retire as President of the bank. Did you ever talk about that?" Jordan asked.

"Yes, he did tell me that. He told me that he had changed his outlook on life in the last two years and that he wanted to enjoy his life more."

"Do you think having the plane changed his outlook on life?"

"Now that you mention it, I have to admit that it's a good possibility. About the time he got the plane he became a lot more relaxed. I remember because before he got the plane he was very tense on the squash court, broke a lot of racquets and got very frustrated. After the getting the plane he was a lot more relaxed, never smashed his racquet and it was much harder to rattle his composure on court. It's when I started losing to him. I remember joking with him that flying must be better than sex. He always thought that was very funny." Peter's answer excited Jordan.

"Do you think it's possible that he wasn't joking, that he was flying to a mistress or lover somewhere? Please don't spare my feelings. I know my parent's marriage was on the rocks. I wouldn't be surprised, in fact I would be glad, if my father had a mistress somewhere."

"I had a suspicion that he was seeing someone. But before I tell you about it. Please promise to keep this between the two of us, Jordan. I don't want your mother to hear about it and get even more hurt than she must already be."

"I promise I won't tell my mother. I just want to find out more about my father, I might go and talk to his lover if I can find her, but I certainly won't tell my mother," Jordan solemnly promised.

"Okay. Your dad and I flew to New Haven twice, we watched the Yale invitational squash tournament. The first year we stayed in the same hotel, had dinner together, went to see a film together and watched some games. The second year I didn't see that much of your father, besides the times we went to watch some games. One of the nights I went to dinner with some friends, we went to a small restaurant in Branford, which is on the outskirts of New Haven and bumped into your father. He was having dinner with a woman, I would not have given it a second thought if he had not looked so sheepish when he saw me."

"Please could you describe her and tell me anything else you can remember," Jordan asked while pacing around in his room.

"Hmm, I guess she must have been in her mid-forties. She had shoulder length brown curly hair, very curly. I remember a big smile and red lips. Her clothes were loose fitting clothes and I overheard her tell the busboy that she was from New London. I have to confess I was intrigued when I saw them and tried to listen to what they were saying. I am afraid I don't remember much. What I do remember is that her name is Megan, that she is from Georgia and was married to a very jealous and controlling husband. I also got the impression that she may have worked at an airport."

"My father regularly flew to the Groton/New London airport perhaps that is where they met. Do you remember how tall she was?" asked an excited Jordan.

"I would guess she was about five foot ten with an average figure. I don't think she was skinny or overweight. I have got to go and pick up my son from baseball. I hope this helps you, if I think of anything more I will call you."

Jordan was very excited. He had certainly learnt a lot about his father, but he really wanted to find out more about his father from the woman who probably knew more about him than his mother. He would have to go back to New London and find her. He just wasn't sure how he could do that. It was a problem that would have to wait at least another day before he could work at it, right now Jordan had to concentrate on studying for his company law exam.

Chapter 17 Tuesday 24 th day with erectile malfunction

Jordan studied all morning and thought he was ready for the exam. Once again he was early for the exam. He felt there was nothing to be gained from studying anymore so he watched his fellow students. It was a fairly small class of forty odd students. Some were frantically studying, some were nervously questioning each other, while others were calmly chatting. Ten minutes before the exam was due to start the doors to the class room where the exam was to be held opened. People started to go in and find their seats. Jordan found his and checked out his surroundings. No one he knew well was sitting close to him. A teaching assistant Jordan had never seen before handed out the exams and went to sit at the desk in the front of the class. There the TA picked up his Carl Hiaasen novel and started to read. He was so engrossed in his book that he sometimes laughed out loud disturbing all the students taking the exam.

Jordan was nearly done with the exam when he felt someone tugging on his sleeve. It was the girl sitting next to him. She smiled at him and passed him a note. It said, "do you know the answer to questions 6?" Jordan looked at the teaching assistant but he was so busy reading that he wouldn't have noticed if Jordan got up, masturbated in front of the class. Since he happened to know the answer to the question, he wrote it down and passed the note back. Jordan's pocket rocket misread his anxiety, cheating and guilt for a lie and readied itself for take-off. Fortunately, he was nearly done with the exam and could complete it despite the fact that his brain had relocated to his penis. Getting up after the exam was complete was awkward, but no one noticed his difficulty. Everyone was glad the exam was over, for most of them it would be the last one. Jordan saw Tim and went to say hi. They had just started talking when the girl from the exam came up to them. She was brashly made-up with lots of eye-make-up, red lipstick and had bleached blonde hair.

"Hi. I am Samantha," said the blonde. "I just wanted to say thanks."

"What for?" asked Tim.

"Oh! He knows," smiled Samantha pointing at Jordan. She was about to leave when Tim asked her to come to his end of term party.

"Sure, what shall I bring?" Samantha asked.

"You don't need to bring a thing."

Samantha asked where the party was and promised to see them later that night. She was wearing a khaki colored overall and was extremely tanned. When she had told Tim that Jordan knew why she was thanking him his penis did its Pavlovian trick again. Guilt at cheating made his dick rise.

Noticing his minor growth Samantha winked at Jordan and asked "Will you be there?"

"Sure, I will be going."

"I will probably see you there then. Thanks again and bye," Samantha said. Leaving Jordan with his minor erection. She wasn't his type, too thin, tanned and bleached, but she did look cute in her overalls.

"Jordan, that girl wants your body. What is she thanking you for? Have you given her the pleasures of your Marshall manhood?" Tim asked him.

"No, it's nothing like that. You have a one-track mind. If you have to know, she asked me for the answer of one of the problems in the exam and I gave it to her. That's all it is."

"You lucky dog. I wouldn't mind if she came to thank me."

"You are a dirty pig. Go home and get your apartment ready for the party. I will see you later," Jordan said.

The erection he got from his guilt at cheating did not disappear. It wasn't urgent enough to require immediate action and he tried, fairly successfully to ignore it for most of the day. Jordan bought himself two six-packs of Sam Adams. He was going to celebrate the end of the semester by getting drunk and forgetting all about Veritas. A long bath and two beers prepared him for the party. At the end of the bath he briefly considered relieving the pressure in his penis, but didn't consider it worthwhile.

Samantha was also having a bath. She had broken up with her boyfriend four weeks ago. They used to have sex at least once a day. The sex had been the only good part of their relationship. He was an inconsiderate and useless idiot in all other aspects of life. Samantha did not miss him at all, she just missed the sex. Somehow masturbation just never got Samantha all the way to an orgasm. It just excited her. The ex-sex-machine had kept her pudenda clean shaven while they were an item. Out of habit Samantha shaved herself in the bath, when she was done she washed off the shaving cream with the hand held shower attachment. It felt awfully good. Samantha spent four minutes washing away the shaving cream. Twice she came very close to that elusive orgasm. She needed help. Jordan wasn't her type but he would do. He had a decent body and unless she was mistaken he seemed interested in her, she had seen some action in the cock-area . Samantha put on her panties, a white tank top and a new blue jean overalls.

The party was already humming when Jordan got there. He made his way to the kitchen where he deposited all his beers, except the one that he opened and kept for himself. A group of students from his company law class were standing around the kitchen table talking about the exam. One of them saw Jordan and recognized him.

"Hey, Jordan. What did you think of today's exam?"

"It was okay, I guess. I don't know how I did. I am just glad it's over," Jordan said desperately hoping that they would change the subject.

"Is your girlfriend here?" asked one of the girls.

"She has to work tonight."

"That's a pity I really enjoyed talking to her last time. Her research on lying is so interesting." Jordan did not recognize the girl at all, he had thought she was asking about Abby, not Barbara.

"Yes, it's fascinating. Unfortunately, it also takes up a lot of her time. I will tell her that you asked about her. Sorry I have to go and find Tim," Jordan said (lying) to the girl as he left the group with a throbbing sensation in his boxer shorts. He didn't find Tim, instead he bumped into Samantha.

"Hi. How are you doing? I am glad you could come," Jordan said to Samantha.

"I am fine. I would feel a bit better if I had a beer though."

"Mine's nearly done. Let's go to the kitchen and get some more." Jordan had seen Barbara's friend leave the kitchen and knew it was safe to go back. Samantha didn't know the way to the kitchen so Jordan led her through the crowd. He opened their beers. They toasted and wished each other good exam grades.