All Comments on 'The Rise and Fall of The Queen of Hearts'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant

This was very well done. I might be interested in using this universe if that's still something you're cool with? Maybe even La Sirene if that's okay?

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Almost a "The Boys" ripoff.

Only without Butcher and the rest of the team. Oh, and without the fun, either. Garth Ennis would probably call you a "bloody wanker" for writing this one. Personally, I'll just tell you that it was definitely not your best work.

2 Stars.

StormbringerStormbringeralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Answers

Onlyafantasy feel free to write a La Sirene story. Irondragon, kudos for not being an anonymous loser. I've no knowledge of The Boys, but Garth Ennis rings a bell (Batman? Punisher?). If anything inspired this story, it would be George R R Martin's Wild Cards series, but only in a small way. After I crafted the Golden Shower universe, I read a novel called, Soon I will Be Invinicble by Grossman. He crafted a richly detailed superhero universe with a long history. It probably influenced my setting this story ten years in the future with flashbacks.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
That makes more sense.

I haven't read Wild Cards much, but with that in mind, I can see some similarities. Yes, Garth has worked on both Batman and Punisher over the years before starting the ultimate Hero Bashing comics series with "The Boys". Google "garth ennis the boys" and you'll see what I mean, or check out your local comic book shop. It's guaranteed to offend everyone at least three times, with tongue firmly planted in cheek. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing...

The story is amazing. Loved it. I have one question thou. What happens in a year? Can we get a follow up story? Hehe. Does Olivia stay as the Queen of Spades, or change back to Queen of Hearts?

MasterTigerMasterTigeralmost 11 years ago
I have to agree....

Need a follow up on the Queen...even if its a small little update.

cardinalfancardinalfanalmost 11 years ago
Damn

I've read most of your stories over the years but this is by far one of your better ones. I almost didn't read it when I saw the part about golden showers, but I'm glad I did. An excellent story that kept me hard throughout. I would love to see an update that focuses more on the Queen of Hearts/Spades and Baron Samedi. The stuff with the telekinetic girl kind of slowed things down. Other than that, I hope to see more stories from this universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Glad to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

One of the very best stories ever written on literotica. This kind of extreme, creative, and truly unrestrained fantasy is what I come here for. More stories like this, in fact, I'd love a sequel. 5 stars.

Viper_Strikes_RKOViper_Strikes_RKOover 10 years ago
Write more...

Please, this series needs to be continued, such as, how did Baron get to control Betty? Was she under La Sirene's control a little? I think writing a story where it goes over the events of Betty siding with the Baron to start things and then going on from the aftermath of Simon's escape. I also think La Sirene needs to get a bigger role as a super villainess so will be looking out for that story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tiny Tina

Great Story! I've read most of your work and I like this one a lot.

I wish you would write a story about Tiny Tina & the rest of the cheerleaders becoming Betty's Slaves.

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzabout 3 years ago

Absolutely FANTASTIC!!! This is hands down one of my favorite erotic stories on any platform. Please write a follow up! There has to be more! This is a supremely well written. It's insanely super sexy hot fun and creative dynamite. Thank you for writing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7513 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...