The Rise of Kora Kaai F/FM

Story Info
The birth of a future fetish star.
8.2k words
3.33
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Montana 2028

Do you know that feeling you get when you're waiting for something so much you almost can't sit still? That itch, that excitement that grows more and more as the countdown approaches zero.

Melody kept looking at the time on her smartphone, an old, slow model and its battery life was almost over, which forced her to recharge it almost three times a day.

"Stop playing with that thing all the time and go have some real fun with boys your own age"

How many times had Melody heard her mother repeat those words? A hundred times? A thousand times? But how could she expect a nineteen-year-old girl to do something like that in 2028? The Internet was the real world for the youngsters, not using a smartphone meant isolating yourself from everything and everyone, and Melody couldn't afford that, not when she had a life ahead of her and certainly not when there was a thing...a person, on the Internet that she looked forward to.

"But my terrible wait is finally over" the girl with long blond hair said to herself as she kept looking at her smartphone and saw the last customers leaving the dingy coffee shop where she had been hired a month earlier.

Franklin, her boss was a surly man in his mid-fifties, stout and balding, he was certainly not a great lover of hygiene and smoked almost three packs of cigarettes a day, but in spite of everything he was a good person and had not hesitated a second when the girl had begged him for a job after being laid off from a small, equally seedy local supermarket. Melody needed the money, she had to help her aunt who was ill, and her mother's salary was not enough to cover her medical bills...or at least that was what the girl had told Frank.

"Come on, it's almost time" Melody said, already with the "We're closed" cartel in her hands.

Finally after a long month she would receive her first paycheck, it was such a long-awaited moment that the girl almost jumped for joy. At first it had not been easy to accept not getting paid every Friday, but she could hardly turn down that job, she desperately needed that money and would just have to bite the bullet at first. But now the time had finally come, and the girl's face was beaming when Frank called her into his office and gave her the entire salary in cash.

- Are you really sure you don't want a bank transfert?-

- Yes, my father never liked banks and I grew up following his footsteps, better cash -

Of course, Melody could hardly tell him that she was doing this to hide the exact amount of her earnings from her mother who used to check her bank account and manage her finances with the rigor that only an accountant mother could have... and no, her mother didn't understand any of that stuff, she was just an English teacher in elementary school.

"If only she knew that I earn twice as much as I told her" Melody thought with a smile, happy to have worked out that deception that could reveal very useful indeed in the future.

But why such secrecy, why did a nineteen-year-old girl need to hide so much money? No, no drugs. But Melody's secret was certainly no less dark and if revealed would destroy her life and any relationship with her strict and bigoted mother.

The girl returned to the house an hour after saying goodbye to Frank, and after quickly removing her dirty, worn-out sneakers, Melody ran to her room and carefully locked the door. Her mother would not be back in town for another hour, but she did not want to take any chances of being discovered and locking a door was quick and easy. Melody put inside her desk drawer half of her paycheck, which she would show her mother shortly after, unaware that the rest had just been deposited on a secret prepaid card that the girl used to shop online.

"Here we are at last, after a long month away" Melody said almost shaking with excitement as her computer, older and slower than her smartphone, turned on noisily, the cooling fan sounding like the rotor of a helicopter.

Using "incognito mode" had been routine for her for many years now, ever since she had discovered a fantastic world completely unknown to her classmates, who were too busy reading romance novels or watching cheesy TV series on Netflix. Melody knew that she was different from others, and no, being a lesbian was certainly not a rare thing now, although like many she was ashamed to tell her mother, who was part of that group of homophobes who still kept fighting to protect the "traditional" family despite the fact that it was 2028 and the world around them had changed quite a bit already.

After more than a month, Melody went back to pressing a very specific sequence of buttons on the keyboard, and after a few interminable seconds of waiting, she was finally back on her favorite site: Ultrafans.

Who knows what her mother would have thought if she had known that her precious daughter spent most of her earnings on that site, where she paid to see videos and photos of another girl...and they were certainly not "normal" sexy photos.

Melody had always hidden her foot fetish from everyone, a secret even more embarrassing than being a lesbian. Let's face it, if you like girls that's one thing, if you like their feet that's another one. And Melody not only liked feet but she was totally obsessed with them, and hiding such a thing had not been easy at all, especially during her years in high school, where in the locker room it was almost impossible for her not to sneak a look at her classmates's feet, or restrain herself from running around sniffing their shoes while they were training. But the girl had found another way to satisfy her perversion, and the marvellous world of the Internet had helped her accept who she was and made her realize that there were many people out there like her. And so the girl had spent almost all of her free time in front of her computer, watching videos or reading erotic stories, and soon foot fetish became just one of her perversions.

But Melody was still unsatisfied, and no matter how many orgasms she had within the walls of her small room, she felt that she lacked something, a purpose. The girl had long forgotten how she had stumbled upon that ultrafans page, how she had discovered the most beautiful girl in the world, but she remembered vividly how she had felt the first time she had sent her a tip, that she had paid that Goddess for the honor of being able to be one of her ultra followers, hoping maybe one day that perfect being would notice her.

Melody didn't know why she kept signing up for just one month, part of her told her she was doing it because she hoped she could get out of it easier, be able to easily leave what had become a huge addiction, but another part, residing in the darkest part of her mind and soul, told her she was doing it instead to pay more, because it wouldn't be fair to get a discount to see that incredible girl, to see those divine feet that were unrivaled in the world and deserved all her devotion and all her money.

"Let's see what I missed" Melody said to herself as she began to scroll through the photos and videos that had been posted over the past few weeks, and the girl stopped only when she spotted the last photo she had seen.

The photo that her Goddess had posted just two hours after her subscription had expired was simple but no less wonderful. The woman of her dreams must have been sitting at the foot of her bed with her legs crossed and had focused her camera lens on her fabulous right foot that occupied the center of the picture like a relic to be adored, an object of desire that would make the tens of thousands of followers crawl like worms in the presence of their wonderful Goddess, hoping to have the honor of being able to serve and revere her.

Melody didn't think twice and clicked on the tip button, it didn't matter that she had just paid to re-subscribe to that amazing girl's channel, she had to do more to deserve to watch something so perfect. The girl's eyes returned to that wonderful foot and silver anklet embellished with tiny celestial orbs, and Melody could not help herself, unbuttoning her jeans and moving her hand lower and lower between her legs.

Underneath the Goddess's foot that was in mid-air, one could catch a glimpse of the ankle boots that the woman must have just taken off, before putting on those pretty pink slippers that could be seen on the right side of the photo, along with that part of her left foot, still inside a gray sock, that was not hidden by the Goddess' crossed leg.

Melody's hands were now moving frantically and her moans were getting louder and louder, but there was no danger of anyone hearing her because the girl had put on a Taylor Swift song loudly. Then, as she imagined all the kinky things she could do with those wonderful feet and how much money she could secretly give to her Goddess, the girl felt her orgasm getting closer and closer.

- Oh yes, I love you my Goddess...take my money, take it all...oh my Kora Kaai! -

Five years earlier...

Ch 1:

It was almost noon when a small, shabby bus arrived at the final stop of its short but intense journey. The brakes made a sharp noise, and the bus came to a hard stop on the half-icy road in that little village lost in the Dolomites. Elderly people, sitting outside a bar despite the cold, forgot about their card game for a moment and watched intently as these unfamiliar people got off the bus.

The group of tourists was very heterogeneous, there were old people, young people, Italians and foreigners. But they all had one thing in common, that look full of awe as they gazed at the snow-capped mountains in front of them. The last to get off the bus was a young woman, she could not have been older than 25 or so it seemed. The girl breathed deeply of the pure air that who lives in a great city could only dream of. The cold was intense, but it was a pleasant feeling and the young woman smiled as she stroked her cheeks with her bare hands...her gloves ready to be worn. Kora, that was her name, had fair skin, dark brown eyes like her long hair, which, however, at that moment was half-hidden by a pink woolen cap, and thin, delicate lips.

As her gaze was lost in that wonderful landscape, like the rest of her temporary companions, Kora thought she had made a good choice. That small village was no match for far more famous towns that used to fleece tourists during the winter vacations. The mountains were the same, the snow too, and she certainly wouldn't have missed the 5-star restaurants and hotels. No, she had hit bingo and was eager to begin her adventure.

After saying goodbye to a family of Surrey tourists she had befriended on the trip, Kora pulled a map of the village out of her pocket and set out to find the street where she would find her little B&b. Sure, she could have used her smartphone and located the place in an instant, but the girl had promised herself to stay as far away from technology as possible in those days. And Kora knew she had once again made the right choice when she found the small building and felt a wave of satisfaction at having succeeded on her own, or nearly so, but certainly without the help of Mr. GPS. The elderly couple who ran the B&b were very courteous, and after offering her a hot drink, they showed her the lovely room that would have been her home for a week. The room was not very large, but the view was magnificent and the decor seemed to convey the warmth she would so badly need after an adventure in the snow.

Before starting to unpack, Kora took off the heavy clothing that served to protect her from the cold and remained in a light blue wool sweater and ankle-length jeans, her favorite. The carpet on the floor was soft and clean so Kora decided to take off her socks and a frisson of joy went through her when her bare feet made contact with the carpet, which tickled her delicate soles as the girl almost twirled in happiness all over the room, thinking of the wonderful days she had in front of her, and patience if she had not found anyone to share those moments with.

Not even an hour had passed when snow began to fall on the small village. Kora burst out laughing for joy, she had been looking forward to that exciting moment and could not help but throw herself on her stomach on the bed and watch nonstop as the snowflakes fell outside the window, her head resting gently in her hands and her feet, crossed up in the back of her, swinging through the air in an almost hypnotic way, the tinkling of her silver anklet that would charm a snake like the sound of a flute.

- This ski slope is perfect if you want to learn -

The ski instructor seemed to understand right away that Kora had never worn a pair of skis in her life and was kind enough to explain to her the basics of the activity the girl had only seen on TV.

- I think I'll just devote myself to exploring this forest for today, but thank you anyway - Kora told the man before waving him goodbye and heading toward the place that so intrigued her.

She didn't think it was that much fun to slide down a mountain, but exploring those places and who knows, maybe seeing some animals in the area, had a whole other appeal for her.

After checking that she had everything she might need in her backpack and promising herself not to go too far, Kora walked alone into the woods but she was not afraid, there were several tourists around and she didn't really think the authorities would allow people to enter the area freely if there were vicious animals there.

The snow was a lot and several times the girl sank inside it with one foot, risking falling awkwardly. But it was fun, very fun, especially when it happened to others. At one point, a boy in front of her, also exploring alone, clumsily fell and rolled down several meters. For a moment Kora was frightened but then the laughter of the same young man reassured her.

- If you have rolled a little more you would have reached the valley floor - Kora said to the boy when he was a few meters away.

- I bet you would have had a lot of fun seeing that - he replied in a blatantly Spanish accent as he struggled to get back up.

The man smiled at her and put back on the hat he had lost when he fell; he was quite tall, with olive skin and an aquiline nose.

- I am Jorge, The Abominable Rollman - he introduced himself, offering her his hand protected from the cold by a thick yellow glove.

- And I am Kora, the princess without skis - the girl replied, stumbling in turn through the deep snow as she approached the boy.

- Are you really sure you don't belong to the same race as mine? You look like an expert in falling, too -

The two burst out laughing and without them realizing it, their lonely adventure had turned into an outing with friends. Kora and Jorge explored the forest for several hours, saw several animals and shared a light but pleasant lunch. The company of another person had made them careless, however, and the two youngsters pushed deeper and deeper into the forest, where there was no sign of the other tourists.

- Why did you decide to come here alone? - Jorge asked her suddenly, watching carefully her new companion.

Kora did not answer right away, a veil of sadness seemed to fall over her face, as if a bad memory had swept away for a moment the joy of that day in the snow.

- I had no one to share this experience with, that's all - Kora finally answered and Jorge realized it was best not to press the questions, he did not want to sadden his new friend.

- Look, this descent is perfect for the Abominable rollman - and the man began to roll down, soon followed by Kora who had no intention of staying behind.

The laughter of the two echoed among those deserted places, then the laughter became shouts as the ground beneath them disappeared. They had been careless, they had underestimated the mountain and its dangers, but they were lucky and young and their fall was only a few meters, on a snowdrift.

- That was a close call, what a fool I was - Jorge said when he caught his breath, turning to look at his fellow adventurer who had instead remained on the ground with a grimace of pain on her face.

- What's the matter, are you hurt? -

- I think I hurt my ankle, falling - Kora said, holding back tears, not wanting to appear weak, even at that difficult moment.

A beautiful day was turning into a nightmare and getting back was very difficult with the girl in that condition. But the young people were strong and two hours later they made it out of the woods safely. Kora limped noticeably but refused to be seen by a doctor, despite Jorge's protests.

- You are so stubborn huh - the man told her - Let me at least help you get back to your hotel room -

- It's a B&b - Kora corrected him - anyway, if you don't mind, a little help wouldn't hurt. And then I can offer you hot tea as a reward -

- I wouldn't miss that hot tea for anything in the world -

When they reached Kora's room, Jorge helped her take off her damp snowsuit and sit her on the bed. The girl had loved the cold of the mountains, but at that moment she could only love the warmth of her room.

- Could you help me with the boots please? - Kora asked kindly.

- Sure - Jorge replied, kneeling on the carpet and gently removing Kora's snow boots, being careful not to hurt her now quite swollen ankle - Are you really sure you don't want to call a doctor? -

- I'm absolutely sure - the young woman said, taking off her damp socks almost violently and throwing them on the floor. Then she added:

- A little rest and I will be as good as new. What's wrong with you? Do you feel sick Jorge? - Kora asked looking at the young man, his face suddenly turned red like a tomato.

- Planet Earth calling Jorge! Are you there? Wake up! -

- Hmm..what were you saying? - answered the young man who seemed terribly distracted by something.

- I asked if you were feeling sick, you turned all red. Is it because of my ankle? Is it because of that you are like on trance or something? Come on it's not that bad, wake up - Kora said lifting her foot and waving it close to the man's face, trying to wake him up from that strange numbness he had fallen into.

Jorge's mind was shot through with a thousand thoughts, it had taken so little to crash his brain, which many called brilliant. But how could he not react like that before something so mind-blowing, to a work of art so perfect that it seemed to have been sculpted by God? How could he remain cold when he was confronted with the most beautiful feet he had ever seen? From the start Kora had seemed to him to be a great girl, pretty, sunny and very sweet. But who could ever have imagined that the most mind-blowing part of her was hidden under those heavy snow boots? It was certainly not the girl's swollen ankle that had mesmerized Jorge, but those relatively small feet, with long, elegant toes and well cured but unpolished nails. And the anklet, which she fortunately wore in her healthy leg, made it all the more sensual....

- I'm so sorry, but I have to go -

- Already? Don't you want the tea I promised you before? - Kora asked amazed and worried about Jorge's strange reaction.

- It will be for next time, now you rest -

And so, as fast as lightning, the boy disappeared.

Ch 2:

That evening Kora went to bed early. After enjoying the wonderful dinner that the elderly couple had graciously shared with their guest, the girl had slowly made her way up the stairs and back to her room, her ankle increasingly swollen.

"Maybe I really should call a doctor" Kora thought, using ice to try to reduce the swelling. But the ankle was not the only thought on the woman's mind. Why had Jorge run off like that? Her new friend did not seem at all like the kind of guy who could be shocked by a swollen ankle.

- I just don't get it - Kora said aloud, looking first at her ankle and then at her feet once again without socks.