The Rise of Kora Kaai F/FM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're just actresses, they get paid for it, they're just pretending to feel pleasure" Kora told herself over and over again. But was it really like that? Could that beautiful blond girl really do something apparently so disgusting just for money? And how could she act so well and look so lost in that sort of act of devotion? And was the ecstasy into which the brunette girl seemed to fall totally fake? Or was she really experiencing pleasure as a tongue gently caressed her soft feet?

Kora wondered what it felt like to have someone's tongue at her feet, working tirelessly on her soles, darting between her toes just as the girl's in the video, named Sasha, was doing at that moment.

"Is that what you would like to do Jorge? Worship my feet like she's doing?" Kora thought, looking away from her desktop and beginning to study her own feet.

- They are not bad, maybe they are even beautiful - the girl exclaimed aloud, turning her left foot to study its every detail. It was quite small, her toes were perfectly shaped from the longest to the shortest, something that seemed common in so-called "Egyptian feet," as Kora read on the Internet, and for a moment the girl could only wonder if it was really possible to understand a person's origins from her feet.

"Who knows, maybe in another life I was Cleopatra and had servants pampering me all the time and an endless line of suitors ready to wage wars for my hand...or my feet, if any of them shared the same passion as Jorge"

Kora burst out laughing as she imagined the famous Mark Antony going through fire and blood, one battlefield after another just so he could prostrate himself at the feet of the mighty queen and be able to worship them like a faithful dog.

- Now that would have been a twist that would have made me enjoy high school history classes more - the girl said, continuing to laugh, before resume the careful examination of her own feet.

There was no polish on her toes, and Kora wondered if Jorge appreciated them more with it or as they were at that moment, in their natural state. Perhaps there could be an answer to that question and social media could help her. Jorge a few hours earlier had sent her a friend request and so Kora could now see all his photos and, if she was lucky, she might find one with some of his exes.

It took several minutes but eventually Kora was successful, fortunately Jorge did not seem the type to erase his past. That girl was really beautiful, with long red hair, and for a moment Kora couldn't help but wonder why Jorge was interested in someone like her, who was rather insignificant compared to that girl who might as well have been a model. Trying to get those thoughts out of her head and forget her insecurities, Kora looked carefully at the photo, which depicted the two lovers on a beach, with a cocktail in their hands and a full moon in the sky. Fortunately, the camera flash had illuminated the area well, and zooming in, the girl was able to get a good look at Jorge's ex-girlfriend's feet, as perfect as the rest of her body.

"Black nail polish then?" Kora wondered and got the answer after reviewing all the photos posted by Jorge, and noting that the other two girls he had dated, were used to have black nail polish on their feet, too.

After resolving the nail polish issue, Kora carefully studied the soles of her feet and her heel. Her attention returned to the video that was still on her monitor, and the girl could not help but wonder once again what it felt like to have a tongue right in that delicate spot. Kora was not ticklish, but who could tell how she would react to something like that? She had read that feet had hundreds, if not thousands, of nerve endings, and perhaps that explained the girl's ecstatic reaction in the video...

Then her phone rang and the girl jumped, almost knocking the laptop off the bed. For some reason Kora felt as if she had been caught with her hands in the cookie jar, and only when she read the name of the person who was calling her did she calm down.

- If you are ready and still wish to see how deep the white rabbit hole goes, I will expect you for dinner -

The quote from the movie The Matrix would have been enough to make her walk around the world in 80 days. Kora turned off the computer and with her heart pounding, she put on her beloved pink hat and walked out of her B&b room, a new world awaited her.

***