The Rise of Layla Ch. 01

Story Info
Layla and her boyfriend Sam awaken superpowers.
2.8k words
4.36
15.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1

Layla and Sam were walking through the park on their way back home, it was a Sunday afternoon, which meant the weekend was almost over and tomorrow they would have to go back to work to their weekly jobs, so they were taking the long way home to enjoy every bit of the fresh spring air.

The weather had been perfect all weekend with no sign of clouds in the sky, making their time more enjoyable than usual and so the reality of working the next day was all the more difficult.

They were walking next to the little river that ran along the park chatting, bouncing from topic to topic, such as tv shows, funny stories from work, and what they were going to do for dinner this evening.

Layla and Sam had met almost 2 years ago through a common friend at a dinner party. Layla was a pretty girl with dark brown hair and brownish-greenish eyes; while Sam was tall, standing at almost 6'3'', with lighter colored hair than Layla. After that dinner party they had gone on a couple of dates and ultimately started dating just a month after.

While they were walking through the grass to finally get out of the park, they heard a booming sound above them and, as they looked up, they saw a sonic boom just above them, followed by a small figure in the sky moving at high speed through the cloudless sky.

Superpowers were almost a normal sight now; they had been popping out more and more over the course of the last decade. Everyone remembered when the first superpowered person appeared, just a normal guy on the news who could lift a truck with single hand, everyone thought he was a fake, then with time moving forward, more and more people acquired superpowers and now, almost a decade later, they were almost normal and some of them were even making a career out of it as superheroes.

The event made them switch conversation for the last bit of distance that they had left to the house to one popular topic that everyone would contemplate once in a while same as to what to do with the money you would win at the lottery.

"What power would you choose if you could?" asked Sam still looking at the white line in the sky that was still slowly dissolving after the sonic boom.

"Oh, you know I don't know, probably something that would make me get an edge in life, something like super intelligence" said Layla realizing she had never given much thought to the topic.

"Lame! I think I would choose something like flight or teleportation, something that gave me some kind of superspeed, so I could see the whole world"

"Well, I guess there isn't much point in fantasizing about it, uh? We'll still have to go to work and live our normal lives tomorrow, which if you think about it it's not too bad".

"I guess you have a point" said Sam, clearly still immersed in his fantasies about having superpowers.

By the end of the conversation, they were almost home, just a block away from their neighborhood and the sun was almost all the way set, leaving that brilliance of the crepuscular spring lighting.

All of a sudden everything went dark, and they got invested by a thick fog. While a minute before the temperature was warm, now it dropped feeling almost electric, sending shivers down their backs. And then as quickly as it appeared the fog dissipated into nothing, without being blown away by the wind or anything similar.

"What the hell was that?" Layla exclaimed alarmed "did you see anything?"

Sam had barely had time to process what just happened "I don't know, but that was weird, right? Maybe some superpowered playing a prank on us? Are you feeling ok?" asked Sam slightly alarmed.

"Yeah, I'm feeling ok, just chilly, maybe you're right about the prank though"

"We should get inside" said Sam looking around.

They both got into the apartment still worried about what had just happened, but then with the night passing the worry wore off and the night turned into a regular night, and they had dinner while watching something before going to bed.

"Lay, wake up! I've been having the sweats during the night and the worst nightmares possible and now I wake up to this, look!" it was Sam's voice that woke up Layla in the morning, she was still dozing off, she felt all sweaty and with a pulsing headache.

"What are you talking about Sam?" she said rubbing her eyes.

Then she realized what he was talking about. Sam was ripped and was levitating off the ground, hovering just a foot off the floor.

"Holy shit Sam!".

"See, I think we got superpowers over night. As far as I can tell I've got super strength and flight, I tried to lift the living room table and it just felt very light this morning" said Sam with a big smile on his face.

Layla got up and her headache got worse, it started to pulsate even more than it did in bed "ugh, maybe I just got a super headache" said Layla absentmindedly while rubbing her temples.

"Woah Lay! I think your boobs got bigger, something definitely happened to you too" said Sam staring at her while she got out of bed.

Layla ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, Sam was right, her boobs did get bigger. Her usual generous 32 bra size, had turned now into what looked like more than a 38, maybe even more, but they still looked perky as they were before. What was most shocking to Layla, though, was that her hair color that was dark brown before had turned now into black and her eyes had become deep blue; her body had changed as well, and similar to what had happened to Sam she was much more in shape now than she was before.

"How cool is that!" said Sam looking at her "it probably was that fog from yesterday, right?"

"Maybe" said Layla distracted by the mirror.

"What do you think your powers are?" asked Sam.

"I have no idea, but I can tell you I still have that headache from before, also I can't go into work looking like this, I got no clothes that will fit my boobs anymore"

Sam chuckled "After waking up with powers that is what you are worried about? Call in sick for today and go get some clothes, you've been working there for a while now and never asked for a day off"

Sam had a good point thought Layla.

"Ok, you might be right, I'll call in sick for today and try to figure this out" agreed Layla.

After having a quick breakfast together Sam took off to go to work in clothes that would hide his new appearance.

Layla took 2 tablets of ibuprofen and went back in front of the mirror to look at herself, what had happened? Why did her boobs grow like that? And what were her powers? She couldn't seem to figure out the answers to these questions.

Over the course of the morning, she tried to figure out her powers, but without success.

By the end of the morning she had ruled off so many powers that she was starting to believe that she even had powers to begin with. Sure, Sam had manifested his powers, and her appearance had changed too, but maybe that was just it. Maybe she had just gotten bigger boobs, a toned body and hair and eye color makeover out of it.

With the morning ending Layla put on the largest shirt she could find, and one pair of pants that instead seemed to fit a little too big for her new body, but none the less she got out of the house to go and pick up some new clothes.

She went around a couple of stores and bought the items she needed. Lastly, she went to buy new bras and when she was about to try one on in the changing room of the store, she thought she saw her eyes briefly glowing with a purple hue, but when she looked again, they were just deep blue. Another bizarre thing that happened in the changing room was how sensitive her new boobs felt to the touch, just touching them while trying on bras turned her on very much. By the time she had picked the 3 bras she wanted and had tried on a bunch of them she was very aroused, to the point that she bought a piece of lingerie to make sure that tonight she and Sam would be assured to have some fun together.

Layla got back home, still not having manifested any powers. The only changes that she had noticed today, besides the physical changes, were that people had been staring at her a lot more, but who could blame them, with the bodily changes that she had gone through and the fact that she left the house without proper clothes, she would have stared just as much if she had seen herself walking by in the streets. Also there had been that purple glowing in her eyes, but she might have imagined that since it hadn't happened again. The most bizarre thing was, maybe, that she had felt more self-indulgent than usual, like she had cared less about spending money for herself, and she had really enjoyed the way some men were staring at her, while before she had always found that either indifferent or almost annoying.

Trying not to think too much about her day Layla started making dinner for both of them. It was almost 7pm, so Sam should have been almost home. Ever since she had tried out the bras Layla had been thinking about tonight, she was already wearing her new two-piece black lingerie outfit that, if anything, looked very amazing on her new body.

When she was about done with dinner Layla heard a swooshing sound behind her.

"Hi, Lay!" it was Sam, who had gotten in through the window thanks to his new powers. Layla jolted a little bit "oh my god, Sam, you scared the shit out of me!"

"Come on! You need to admit it is pretty cool" said Sam with a big smile on his face "so, have you found out more about your powers?"

"No, nothing. I did some good shopping though, tomorrow I'll be able to go back to work without looking too weird, hopefully people won't notice this new body too much".

They ate dinner together and watched something together on the TV, but Layla wasn't really paying attention to what was going on, she had just been horny most of the day and she really wanted to have sex with Sam. While watching tv she nibbled at his ears and, occasionally, rubbed his shaft feeling it becoming hard.

After finishing the show they were watching, Sam went to the bathroom to shower and when he came out Layla was standing next to the door of the bedroom in her new lingerie outfit, her big and perky boobs were being pushed against the black fabric of the bra and her toned legs and curvy ass were well highlighted by the also black and tight panties.

"Wow" said Sam coming out of the bathroom shirtless and in his boxers.

"What do you say we try these new bodies?" said Layla in a clearly aroused voice.

Sam was almost stunned, until now he hadn't noticed how incredible Layla's new body had made her, she definitely was still her, but she was just much more erotic: her enormous, yet perky breasts, her toned belly and her piercing blue eyes paired with her black, long, straight hair made him instantly aroused as well.

"Yes, definitely" answered Sam.

"I've been waiting for this the whole day; I even bought this new outfit just for you" Layla said in a sultry voice while smirking at him.

Sam was getting very turned on just by looking at huge boobs in that bra, his sight was divided between her piercing blue eyes, her huge breasts and her toned belly.

"Come take these clothes off me Sam" for a second Sam thought he saw Layla's eyes glow a purple glow, but when he looked back, they were deep blue again. He walked towards her and took her bra off, letting her tits free, Layla kissed him deeply on the lips moaning and him moan when she broke the kiss.

"Come Sam, take your pants off and lay on the bed"

"Oh yes, you are so beautiful" Sam was keeping his eyes fixed on her.

Sam was now naked laying on the bed, his cock fully erect. Layla took off her panties and climbed on top of him, her tits bouncing while doing so, and Sam felt almost entranced by them, by their movement, so sexy, so arousing as he couldn't take his eyes off them, or at least until Layla spoke.

"Tell me you want me, Sam. Tell me you want to be inside me" as she spoke those words Layla's eyes glowed purple again, and this time Sam was sure of it, he was looking right at them as he felt compelled to do what she told him.

"I want you and I want to be inside you" as he said what Layla had told him to say he felt like he had again control over his body again "Uhm Lay, I think your eyes did something there" Sam said a little alarmed, but still very aroused.

Layla seemed to not really mind him, she was very turned on and she just wanted to have him inside her.

"Sam put your cock inside me and fuck me" she said while staring him in the eyes.

Her eyes glowed purple again and Sam once again felt compelled to do what she had told him, he entered her with his hard shaft, but this time her eyes didn't turn back to blue, they kept a purple hue not quite as bright as when she had spoken, but nonetheless Sam felt he couldn't speak, he could only keep staring in her eyes while she was riding him.

Sam could hear Layla moan as she rode him faster and faster, his mind was going blank as he felt his orgasm build up. Layla then grabbed his hands and slid them onto her bouncing tits.

Sam felt the softness of her breasts as they filled his hands, he felt his mind completely slipping away as him coming inside her was imminent. He felt his mind going blank he wanted to tell Layla to wait, that this somehow felt somewhat strange wrong, but, just as he had almost mustered the strength to speak, Layla's eyes glowed purple once more and he came inside her, his orgasm sent wave through his body and his mind which went completely blank.

Layla had come as well, she took herself off him and laid at his side. This was the best sex had felt in a while.

"That was amazing Sam"

"Yes, mistress" said Sam staring blankly at the ceiling.ù

Sam response took Layla off guard "what did you say Sam?"

Sam answered again in the same monotone voice "that was amazing, mistress"

Layla couldn't believe what she was hearing "Sam, why are you calling me mistress?"

"Because you are my mistress, and I am your slave" Sam responded promptly.

"You are my slave?" said Layla still incredulous at what was happening.

"Yes mistress, I am your slave forever, my will is yours to command" Sam kept going.

"Sam, are you fucking with me?"

"No, mistress, I am your devoted servant forever. I'll do whatever you command me to" Sam's voice kept being monotone.

Layla was still in disbelief as she decided to test the situation "ok then Sam, you will do anything I command you to, right?"

"Anything, mistress" said Sam right away.

"Get down on your knees and kiss my feet"

Right away Sam got on his knees and kissed her feet.

"Now freeze and don't move a muscle" Layla commanded and Sam obeyed immediately by stopping to kiss her feet, freezing immediately.

Sam really had become her slave, her power was mind control and it looked like sex turned people into her slaves, that's probably why it felt so good.

"Tell me Sam, what makes you obey me?" Layla asked.

"Your eyes and your boobs, mistress" said Sam looking up at her.

"Perfect" said Layla smiling evilly, her eyes glowing purple again.

This was really a power that would give her an edge in life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedbacks are greatly appreciated