The Rise of Layla Ch. 02

Story Info
Layla can't control herself at work.
3k words
4.41
11.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 2

Layla woke up the next day and it took her a few minutes to remember what had happened. Everything slowly came back to her: Sam and her had had sex and she turned him into her slave, that was her power, mind control and enslavement through sex, could it be real though or was it all just a dream?

She got up from the bed while Sam was still asleep to look herself in the mirror. Her appearance was still the superpowered one: deep blue eyes, long black hair, toned body, and huge tits.

Layla decided to test the reality of the situation "Get up Sam, are you my slave?" she asked Sam who woke up right away.

"Of course, mistress" Sam replied.

"Good. Then get up, kiss my feet, and make me breakfast" she ordered.

"Yes, mistress" said Sam promptly as he threw himself at her feet to kiss them, and then walked out to go to the kitchen.

Everything was real and it had happened, Layla felt happy, but also suspicious as she felt like she should be feeling bad about the situation since Sam was supposed to be the person she loved and not her slave. She couldn't shake off the feeling that this was somehow wrong, but at the same time she couldn't really feel bad about it, after all these were her powers so she deserved it.

She ate the breakfast Sam had prepared for her and told him to call in sick for work since she didn't know how he would act in public in this state. She needed to go to work today since she had skipped it yesterday.

Layla got dressed, she put on the large sweater she had bought to cover what she could of her new curves since she didn't want people to find out about her powers, or at least not yet, but she kept her sexy underwear, just in case.

Work had been hard the past few months, at the beginning the new company had been very exciting, but then after a year management had changed, they grew from a small business to a successful one and hired lots of new employees, and with that Richard, the new CFO, had arrived.

At first he presented himself as the young, hot, and cool new boss, but in a matter of months he had turned out to be the worst person they could hope for.

He had steadily increased the workload and was threatening layoffs just 4 months into taking charge of their division, he had also turned out to be an arrogant and cocky person, always critical of everyone's work and an asshole overall. This had been very apparent to Layla to whom he had been especially harsh and he kept putting a lot of pressure on.

In the past few weeks Richard had been uncommonly unbearable to deal with, even for his standards. Ever since he was trying and succeeding in making the work environment more and more competitive and in doing so he had amped up his pressure on Layla, at the beginning to the surprise of almost everyone, until it became clear that he was trying to free up the spot for his fiancée Jin who was working in another division.

Jin sometimes would come by the office and over time Layla had started to hate her since she acted like she owned the place, as if she knew that soon she would be working there, but Layla had managed to hold on to her position and endured the whole situation so far not leaving Richard a single opening to fire or demote her.

When she got in at work it was early and only a couple of people were already there, to Layla's delight no one made comments on her appearance, and even her black hair passed without being too noticed. During the entire morning only Kelsey, her next desk coworker, had asked about her hair to which she had simply answered that she got it colored because she wanted to try new things.

The morning went on slowly with barely anything happening, Layla was going slower than usual, she was distracted by what had happened yesterday, she couldn't stop thinking about it, she still couldn't believe what happened, the whole situation excited her but she knew it was too dangerous to even try to use her powers at work, too many people around plus, even though in the moment it had been fun, she still didn't know how she felt about it and the more she thought about it, the more she felt like her powers were meant for a supervillain. But every time her head wondered back to the night before and what had happened to Sam, Layla got turned on and wet.

By the time lunch rolled around Layla had gotten barely any work done and she needed fresh air. She needed to be alone and so she decided to go get lunch by herself at the sandwich place down the road. She ordered her lunch and when it came time to pay, without thinking she looked at the cashier guy in the eyes and said, her eyes glowing purple

"You can't make someone as beautiful as me pay, right?"

The guy's eyes widened instantly, and he swiftly replied "Yes, you're right, this one is on the house" in a strangely monotone voice.

She got her sandwich without paying and went away feeling slightly aroused and leaving the cashier very confused as he clearly hadn't understood what had just happened.

The afternoon went as slow as the morning, but the thrill of what happened at lunch had left Layla confused because she hadn't meant to use her powers, but, after all, she deserved that sandwich, why would she need to feel bad about it?

While Layla was immersed in her thoughts Jin came into the office announcing herself as she had done in the past days "Hiiii everyone, I hope it's a good day for you too!" as she ran into Richard office. Layla once again realized how much she disliked her and her relationship with her boss especially, since it was basically common knowledge what they were planning together.

After about 15 minutes Jin came out of Richard's office with a smile on her face while clearly trying to avoid Layla's gaze and as she left the office Richard said "Miss Miller could you come into my office for a second?"

Layla was guessing what would happen in there, she could use her powers, but that would basically make her a villainess so she took it off the table, mostly she was just mad and frustrated.

While having these thoughts Layla walked into Richard's office, he was a little older than Layla, maybe a couple of years, making him around 30-31. He was conventionally attractive and had a nice build, overall he well kept together. If he hadn't been such an asshole, he probably would have been one of those guys that can make friends with about anyone.

Richard closed the door behind her, told her to take a seat and walked to his desk.

"Miss Miller, I wanted the chance to speak to you about your performance lately, your work has been lackluster, and you've been much less productive over the course of this last month" he said in a calm way, which infuriated Layla even more because that meant that he wasn't even going to find a good reason to fire her and he clearly didn't even feel bad about it.

"Well, Mister Hall-"

Richard interrupted her with a smile "You can call me Richard".

"Well, Richard" Layla kept going, visibly frustrated "you might want to take in account that this last month the company has been taking a lot less deals than usual".

Layla had had this answer ready ever since she had noticed that the workflow had slowed down over the past couple of weeks knowing it might come in handy.

"I don't think that excuses the fact that you have been slowing down over the last month more than your coworkers, so I will move forward with the request for your layoff tonight, I just wanted to let you know first"

Layla's frustration was growing exponentially "I'm sorry, but I do not agree with that, I've been working here from earlier than you arrived, and I think I do my job pretty well"

"The decision has been already made, we need to make room for fresh minds and unfortunately that means letting some people go, and in this case, it is you Miss Miller" said Richard firmly looking directly at her "you win some, you lose some".

Layla's anger grew even more as Richard got up with an expression of triumph.

"I think we talked about everything we needed to talk about" and with a slight smile Richard pointed the door to invite her to leave his office.

Layla couldn't believe this was how she was going to be let go after all the work she had done, with no warning and because of nepotism. She would not be treated this way, she wanted to tell him off, that she wouldn't leave until she could speak to HR about Jin and what was going on with them.

But then suddenly, something inside Layla snapped, thoughts and images of Richard being her slave, obeying her, humiliating himself for her pleasure started to fill Layla's mind. Her anger, that was almost paralyzing her before, turned into excitement as the same feeling of arousal she had felt with Sam the night before started to build up making her wet.

Layla leaned forward on Richard's desk, her eyes glowing purple

"Richard you are unable to move or call for help"

Layla's order immediately changed Richard's expression as he widened his eyes and froze in confusion.

"What the fuck is happening?"

Layla was feeling the excitement again as she was smiling while her eyes were still glowing purple

"Keep looking into my eyes, Richard, and tell me, you are only firing me so that you can give my spot to your fiancée, right?"

Richard was enchanted by the purple glow in her eyes, he felt like he couldn't move and the only option he had was to answer honestly

"Yes, I am going to give your position to Jin"

"I knew it, but now we are going to change that. We are actually going to play a little game, take off your pants"

Richard kept looking into her glowing eyes, they were so entrancing, so beautiful, he was feeling so lightheaded and without even realizing he had taken off his pants leaving himself with only his boxers.

Layla smiled "keep looking into my eyes Richard, look how entrancing they are and how you can't do anything other than to stare and lose yourself into them".

Richard found that that was true, his head was feeling light and the only thing he could do was to keep staring in her eyes.

"What are you doing to me?" he said in a concerned voice.

Layla ignored him and started to take off her baggy clothes, eventually exposing the sexy underwear she was wearing underneath.

Richard looked at Layla, her body was amazing, toned, with slender legs and huge and perky boobs, everything barely covered up by the underwear that was squeezing those amazing curves together.

Richard's cock started to get hard at the sight of Layla's incredibly erotic body.

"We are going to play a game now, I'm going to make you my slave, but you can try to resist if you can" said Layla with a devious smile.

"What are you talking about? What are you doing?"

Richard was visibly upset, but still lost between those glowing eyes that were entrancing him and Layla's body that was becoming more attractive by the second.

Layla leaned over his chair to talk in his ear "you're going to beg me to become my slave" said Layla shifting her tone of voice to very malicious and sultry.

Richard was still lost in the haze of her spell, but he managed to speak "I'm not going to beg you, stop this at once".

Layla laughed "We'll see about that".

With that Layla, her eyes still having a dim purple light entrancing Richard, reached for Richard's semi-erected shaft, pulled it out of his boxers and started to rub it up and down, at first slowly and then increasing the pace.

Richard was still lost in her eyes, but the pleasure he was feeling from Layla's strokes was making him lose touch with reality, he wanted to speak up and tell her to get off him, but he found that he couldn't do that, much less move, all he could do was stare into her eyes while his, by now, fully erect cock was quickly building up pressure to an imminent orgasm.

Layla's eyes suddenly flashed bright purple again

"Oh, I forgot to mention that you can't cum until I say so", with that order she also slowed down the pace of her stroking.

Richard reached the point where he normally would have cummed in her hands, but her order seemed to really have taken away his ability to cum. He was left now only with the intense pleasure of her strokes and those unnatural glowing eyes that were entrancing him.

"Focus on the pleasure, focus on how good your cock feels and how lost you are in my eyes. I know your mind is slipping away, I know you want to be my slave. I'll let you a secret: to break your will completely I'll have sex with you, I need to let you cum in me, isn't that what you want most in the world?" asked Layla while smiling evilly.

At those words Richard felt even more aroused than before, but the thought of being enslaved by her made him slightly come back to reality and with an enormous effort and to Layla's surprise Richard managed to speak.

"No, I'm not going to be your slave" after speaking those words Richard felt her hold on him loosening a bit as he felt his mind becoming clearer.

"Oh, looks like you're tougher than I thought"

Layla took off the rest of the clothes, letting her bra fall on the ground and exposing her big naked tits.

"Look at my tits and look how perfect they are and how aroused they make you" Layla said while her eyes were glowing purple again.

Richard shifted his eyes to her naked breasts as soon as the order was given, finding that he couldn't look away, he started to feel even more aroused than before, they were perfect, so big and soft, his mind starting to go back to being hazy.

"Please Miss Miller, stop this, I don't know how you are doing this, but I won't be your slave".

All Richard could look at next were those perfect huge mounds coming closer to him to wrap themselves around his straining erection, his cock sliding between their cleavage, pumping up and down. The pleasure that he had felt before was amplified, his mind started to go blank as his gaze shifted back to Layla's glowing eyes.

"Please Miss Miller stop this"

Layla's increased her pace, her soft tits massaging his cock, making it almost ache with pleasure, but still unable to cum.

"Please Miss Miller" uttered Richard in a low voice, almost moaning.

"Please what Richard?" Layla asked while squeezing her boobs together to increase the pressure on his cock as she kept stroking him.

"Please let me cum"

"Beg me to be my slave" said Layla smiling evilly.

"Please make me your slave"

Layla smiled as she took his cock in her hand and guided it to her wet pussy. She held his cock directly under her pussy and she lightly rubbed it with her wet labia making him ache even more.

"Please make me cum inside you, I want to be your slave forever"

Richard couldn't handle it anymore, he needed release and his mind was completely foggy.

"I told you, you would beg me for it" said Layla with an evil grin.

Layla lowered herself on his cock, he felt his mind going completely blank, every thought felt like it was being pushed out of his mind. Layla's eyes still glowed with a slight purple hue in them holding his gaze captive.

Layla started riding him. Richard was completely blank; his thoughts were being erased and his will was fading as his cock throbbed in her pussy.

"You're mine Richard, when you cum your will will belong to me and you will be my complete slave" Layla was riding him faster as she was getting closer to climax, sex felt so good when she was breaking someone.

"Cum Richard, give me your will and become my slave" her eyes glowing purple.

As soon as Layla gave the command Richard exploded, his cock spasming while pumping inside Layla his willpower, he was broken, he belonged to her.

Layla came as well and then stood up sliding his cock out of her pussy, her eyes back to being deep blue.

"Your will belongs to me now, you are my slave forever"

"Yes mistress, I am your slave" he answered in a monotone voice.

"My first order for you is to leave Jin and fire her. Then you will start giving me all of your salary but the bare minimum you need to survive" Layla purred while caressing his cheek.

"Of course mistress, I'll do anything you command me to"

"That's what I want to hear" said Layla while her eyes were glowing purple.

Layla felt so hot, she loved breaking men to her will, making them her slave. The sight of Richard being completely broken and obedient was incredibly hot.

Maybe her future was to be a supervillainess and live off her slaves.

Just the thought of that made her smile.