All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 01'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A tantalizing start. looking forward to where you take this story!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowover 1 year ago

I'm loving the setup on this, please continue!

Rachel_biTV_ukRachel_biTV_ukover 1 year ago

Keep going! If love to see where this goes 🥰

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

Now this is an exciting story !

Were I this young lad I would have likely pissed my pants a bit.

Please tell me you have already penned the next chapter.

I noticed a few lines I would have structured a bit differently, but we all have our own style !

rachepricerachepriceover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouragement - will release the new chapter as soon as it gets proof read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful premise!

rachepricerachepriceover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much Charlette - The next two chapters are with the editor/proof reader. I have many more written in including the explosive shock ending.

The response has been very positive and welcome, and I look forward to uploading them. I'm like you re-reading I'm always seeing ways I might change the odd sentence. I guess it's good you can't change chapters which are already posted.

thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice seeing a story not in the first person for once. Nice change. Seems more original than many, and I'm curious to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now, that is a story. Great writing! And hot of course.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story and characterf held my interest

rhiann50rhiann5010 months ago

nice setup for what is to come.... i must read the next episode immediately

rachepriceracheprice10 months agoAuthor

Today the 23rd of July the first chapter has exactly 17,000 reads.

That's huge - the average book sells about 3,000 copies in its lifetime ( about 300 in the first year ). That's an average clearly some are more and others less. For example Monica Heisey’s Really Good, Actually (Fourth Estate) has reached the top spot for the bestselling début fiction release of 2023, with over 17,000 copies sold through TCM and four straight weeks on the Sunday Times bestseller list.

So I'm touching out to the same number of people as a Sunday Times bestseller.

So wanted to give you some clarity on how happy you have all made me.

Thanks Again R.

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse8 months ago

Very American, very transactional. Here, have $500. There's that guy, he want to do you.

MilllMilll6 months ago

hello,

I love this story! i am getting ready to read it for my second time, i know like always when we read a story that i missed parts or meanings the first time around. this story has been in my head since completing the last installment (hauntingly so) i love Rachel Price, you will too!! this author is great such a detailed and real feeling touch to the story.

thanks

Mil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...