All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 12'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Kathryn65Kathryn65about 1 year ago

Such a good storyline but I’m waiting for the dark corner to be turned, not to dark please. Waiting in anticipation for the next chapter xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really nice job developing characters and setting the trap. Denver's hooked on Charlie, Charlie's getting kinkier and when Levant turns Denver into his wife, they'll all come together. From things Charlie has said, I can see HRT and surgery in Denver and Rachel's future. Maybe grandpa gets sick and medical help becomes the catalyst. Believable setup and interesting story of those with wants and money and those with needs and broke.

rachepricerachepriceabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks. I'm probably Rachel's biggest fan, so I don't think you have anything to worry about there. As promised, the final ending you won't easily dismiss, but that's a while off. Like life, there are several twists and turns to get there. I think you will really enjoy the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoying your story! Was Charlie born Charley?

rachepricerachepriceabout 1 year agoAuthor

Yes , there is backstory on this. She switched to Charlie when an error was made on a paper application form at University. Her friends stuck to it. Levant initially hired her assuming she was a man ( Lucy the PA deliberately did this for all senior management applications - part of her job as she saw it was to keep gold diggers away from Levant ) .

MilllMilll6 months ago

the rise of rachel price. such a great story!

Mil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...