All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 30'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JulieDraperJulieDraper10 months ago

Very descriptive, creating more interest to read the next chapter. Where to next ?

annika_unknownannika_unknown10 months ago

That's some serious sex action with Samantha! And it's even hotter than the previous scene! Either you have a very impressive imagination or very impressive experience, Ms. racheprice. That's some of the best sex writing I've seen in a long time and it's so good I REALLY want to be Rachel! Congratulations.

The criminal parts make me sweat, too, but only because they are a bit frightening. Not knowing about who is connected to whom, particularly in the back alleys of San Francisco, Chicago or NYC is unsettling. But true to form, Rachel and her friends are capable of doing nearly anything for close friends. I should have guessed that Hunter would be a target of Levant's need to take revenge. He's a little like you-know-who but MUCH smarter and far more directed.

Although other characters may be unconvinced by Levant's abilities to win the governorship of California, I'm convinced by the imagined mathematics that he has a better-than-average chance. Oddly unsettling but there's lots of ignorance in the American political world, lots can be done to maneuver the body politic to vote for someone. The characterization of Rachel's willing to go against her beliefs is a key and if she can do it, anyone can. Levant has the staff and the consultants to accomplish his election. The evidence is that our former you-know-who is willing to churn our the most inappropriate and ridiculous lies and still have the public support. I still can't understand but hey, "I read da papers!" The ghost of Roy Cohn lives on in the political world, with all of his outrageous posturing and evil. And so many have followed down that same slime-coated trench.

All that said, your writing is the stuff of reality, at least in Rachel's soul. Along with that reality is Rachel's care and concern for others (like Hunter) and her uncanny ability to analyze a situation then choose a direction that effectively charts a way of helping others. Congratulations in creating a character like Rachel who can look like, act, and think so well.

A very small caveat: Monaco and its famous race circuit is located in the Kingdom of Monaco, not France. It's a sovereign city. The citizens are "Monegasque" and one of the F1 drivers is Charles Leclerc (pronounced "Charle Le-clair) and he drives for Ferrari). That race is one of the earliest founded in 1929.) Prince Raineir was married to American Grace Kelly until her death in 1982.

Wow! And I still want to be Rachel!

Annika

rachepriceracheprice10 months agoAuthor

Where to next ? Pretty soon, all hell is going to break loose.

FernVillaFernVilla10 months ago

Well Ms Price, where to next indeed. There are so many brilliantly constructed threads that can unravel in so many interesting ways I hate to guess.

Looking forward to reading future parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...