All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 32'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
annika_unknownannika_unknown10 months ago

Whew! Another twist in the story and great (if interrupted) sex too! What a mind spinner! For those of you who haven't read this episode, you're going to want to read it!!

But the story isn't done yet! I'll write again to that I don't disclose details until others are following this plot (and the sex too). I'll mention one thing. There is a Latin reference that's probably another foreshadowing along with other details. But I'll write later.

Annika

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't understand how and why Rachel/denver could hurt Charlie like that, given they spoke about it only hours earlier.

JulieDraperJulieDraper10 months ago

another cracker. Rachel is getting more into a new permanent life as a female.

rachepriceracheprice10 months agoAuthor

@ Anonymous - how could Rachel do it ? drunk plus Rachel has a wild impulsive streak and a vague sense it was OK because there was a plan to get together later. So yeah Rachel is human and makes mistakes.

annika_unknownannika_unknown10 months ago

OK, I gave your readers an opportunity to read the story for themselves. Now, my comments. This episode has more intrigue and hot sex than others, although the sex itself is interrupted. First, the intrigue.

There's loads of foreshadowing here. It should be obvious that the last episodes demonstrate that Rachel's good-hearted acceptance of Charlie is misplaced. Last episode was set in Levant's Land Rover where Charlie accepted Levant's butt plugs with his instructions to get Rachel to wear them. Charlie accepted the instructions to do so, clearly demonstrating she is following Levant's instructions. In other words, Charlie is employed to carry out Levant's instructions. That means she's not a friend she's part of a plan to motivate Rachel to have sex with Levant.

It also means that Logan is simply a test for Rachel so that Levant can induce anal sex with Levant. In this episode Charlie is angry with Rachel when Charlie knows that Rachel is only incidental and Logan is simply a pawn. Yes, Rachel could have avoided the entire episode by getting Charlie's permission. But that's not the point. Charlie knows this is a setup and wants to hide the intrigue regarding Levant. Rachel can't be blamed when Charlie is the liar.

And now Rachel knows the truth about Charlie and her relationship with Levant, based on the audio encoding on Levant's computer. In fact Charlie's been having sex with others in order to manipulate them as well. She's a "mole" in other organizations and she knows it.

There's more to come, of course, based on early references in this episode. Ms. racheprice notes a fierce storm developing off the coast of California. If you know anything about storms moving onto North America along the California coast you know how ferocious they can be. The gift that Levant gives Rachel is from a retailer named as Fiat Lux (I think I spelled that correctly), that's a reference to a Latin expression, "Fiat justicia ruat coelum." The Latin can be translated, "Let justice be done though the heavens fall." Very important to understand that this is from Terence and used in the Renaissance and the MIddle Ages. Even Shakespeare used it. It's also used in Law and means that there is a reckoning approaching and it will be a momentous reckoning. Smaller hints have appeared along the way, including Olaf writing the advertising and Mel's disclosure that Volk is using his research to manipulate the public to Levant' advantage. These last two should stand against legal, ethical, and especially American standards.

And then there's a somewhat vague mention of Charlie's contract, a contract that Charlie passes off as something minor. If it seems out-of-place, that's because Charlie is lying "through her teeth." (There's more to follow)

Annika

annika_unknownannika_unknown10 months ago

When Rachel discovers Charlie and Levant discussing her "Contract," Rachel realizes her situation has been compromised and that Charlie is not to be trusted, in fact, Charlie has been implicated in the deceit. Charlie isn't a friend and Rachel isn't making a mistake (although she is drunk), she's acting as any human would when faced with a monstrous lie. (Sorry, the advertising writer is "Olafur.")

This is writing that sets racheprice above so many others. Not only is this writing that's realistic. It's excellent intrigue, it's full of wonderful characterization, and it shows racheprice as an author with broad knowledge of human experience and culture.

None of us here on Literotica will see anything better. I'm taking notes for each episode so that I can put events and important details into their proper place. I don't need to do that with others here.

Like I said, none of here on Literotica will see writing any better or even equal to this.

Annika

rachepriceracheprice10 months agoAuthor

@annika_unknown - Thanks again for your wonderful sisterly comments.

Charlie is working for Douglas, but it makes you wonder why she stopped Logan doing just what she was instructed to do? Perhaps despite her drive to do what it takes to be successful, at the last minute, she felt a pang of guilt and couldn't go through with it? Or on the other hand, she's selfish and places her long-term relationship with Logan above Levant's ambitions.

In other news its wonderful to see the subtle stuff being picked up. On the subject of which the next chapter has come out ( on a Sunday ), the people at litereotica seemed to be working weekends as I was expecting Monday. It marks the reprieve before the beginning before the most spectacular ending. Will Denver return to his Mother? Or will she embrace herself? Can she let herself irrevocably cross the line into womanhood? If so will she end up with Levant? Will she let Levant use his machine to become Governor or will she end up being first lady?

Thanks again for making every chapter hot - totally appreciated R.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...