All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 33'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
annika_unknownannika_unknown10 months ago

Magical. I haven't looked at the early part of the story but it occurred to me that your writing has become smoother and Rachel's ability to invent wittily has increased dramatically. The scene with the comatose Hunter is full of the best imagination. A conversation drawn from Rachel's imagination demonstrating conversational skill is extraordinary. You and Rachel both deserve PhD's or is that you, Ms racheprice deserve a PhD by writing from your imagination and instincts? No one, after all can write non-autobiographically! That's why this entire story springs fully-formed: it's you.

That obviously brings up a related question that all your readers want to answer. Based on the scene that including Mel that you know too much about Hegel, zeitgeist, and the conversational topic of culture and gender without teaching or writing about it. I'm not familiar with anyone else here on Literotica that would broach the topic like you have. You're very perceptive and knowledgeable about all these topics as well as enviably able to wrap these topics into that hospital bed scene. It was very entertaining to hear Rachel probing her imagination, leading the comatose Hunter to describe his ideal woman. Perhaps a lightning bold will flash Hunter into life again. Is one of his doctors named "Frankenstein?" (And how is that name pronounced...?)

Finally it's keen insight to have Rachel to observe, "They can surf waves of conspiracy theories but starting one proved to be more elusive. So, the frightening reality is that Volk, Mel, et al. have limited control over minds. Let's hope so!

I'd like to taste that Nitro coffee!! The sad news I read within the last few weeks is that City Lights Bookstore is closing and the location will be sold. The old clerestory building has been gone for some time, but City LIghts will always live in the hearts and minds of literature lovers in the U.S. Sad news indeed but a perfect setting for Rachel's first book!

Annika

JulieDraperJulieDraper10 months ago

Oh what is up with Grandpa ? Could this lead to Rachel continuing further down the rabbit hole ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

City Lights Bookstore closing? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

annika_unknownannika_unknown10 months ago

Re: City Lights Bookstore and Publishing: I read the story in the NYT several weeks ago. They provided a short history along with a few details of the current owner! I had to read the article 3 times to make sure I got the story right since I never thought City Lights would ever close! Probably the best way to check would be to investigate through some Bay Area news sources. Saaaad!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...