All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 44'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow7 months ago

Thank you for this closing to "Rise". In my opinion, a much better ending. Looking forward to your new one. The teaser is a great start.

Boris6942Boris69427 months ago

Thanks for a great series and the final chapter. A really great work.

I await the continuation of A Walk on the Wild Side. A great start and a very interesting milieu in which to set the story. Probably it is needing a lot of research into AI to keep it real, and maintain the pace of the first chapter.

Thanks for all your hard work. I will return later to read the study notes from @annika_unknown to see what I may have missed on my first reading!

JulieDraperJulieDraper7 months ago

Absolutely Loved The Rise of Rachel Price but the ending seemed a little lack lustre. Very much looking forward to "A walk on the wild side"

Agentjim54Agentjim547 months ago

I loved “Rise” and thought the ending was very good. The next book looks intriguing. I can’t wait until the story starts.

annika_unknownannika_unknown7 months ago

I had given up that you would finish this last chapter! I haven't had the opportunity to read much beyong the epilogue. Thank you for tying up the loose ends. The cast of evil and just plain weird characters was so broad I just considered re-reading parts of it and taking notes, although this is not as difficult as Dr. Zhivago (the book, not the movie). This was a stunning achievement. Otherwise after all my comments I can't add much more. (But I will tomorrow or the next day!

Annika

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

loved the rise of rachel price!! love the style. the ending was not what i expected after the monster was killed, but i loved it loved it!!! i know you said no sequels...i get it. only hope that rachel price appears and plays parts in other stories. looking forward to your new story A Walk on the Wild Side, the first chapter sounds intriguing. Please keep up the great work. love it.

Mil

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

love the way as the author and owner of the story that you used authors discretion and the way the story ended...very elegantly! and know you have decided no sequel (levant is dead) but please please in the future let Rachel Price live again in sequel or sequels! i know what you said but please dont stop...in the future after your next story (A Walk on the Wild Side) I know Rachel Price and all the characters in story will grow and come alive once again in your head...PLEASE WRITE IT IF SUCH HAPPENS. PLEASE!! i am looking forward to A Walk on the Wild Side.

THANKS

Mil

MilllMilll6 months ago

please recosider no sequel. please! you write so well and thse charachters are so good. it doesnt have to be immediately. do your other book thats in your head. but these characters will never bedead. "Im Rachel Price"! will always be in my head. 1 possible sequel or whatever you would call a simaltaneous story could be the collapse of douglas levant. same story but from levants twisted mind, he was obviously instructing charlie to ave sex with rachel as rachel after their dates to associate sex and pleasure after the date and also instructing her to play with dildos and anal with rachel/denver. Psychologist manipulation, peter, lots more to put in print! another possible is a prequel to the whole story of charlie, college samantha, levant job up to the contest. or another possibility more Rachel Price! After all the story was the RISE of RACHEL PRICE douglas levant doesnt have to be alive book is so good i read it twice! lol "IM RACHEL PRICE"! will always live. great story great author. waiting to read your next book! sounded really good in 1stch teaser and that it could get intriguing as well as sensuous.

Thanks

Mil

MilllMilll6 months ago

The Memoire of Rachel Price. The whole story. but the rest of Rachels life had to be long. RachelDenver were only 24 or 25 when Denver gave levant what he deserved...

Mil

pho3niliapho3nilia4 months ago

I binge read all 44 chapters of Rachel and her journey in 2 days. I have to say you're such a phenomenal author and I'd love to read more of your work. Im eagerly looking forward to your next work!

aag900aag9004 months ago

Please publish this in a more broad way! And please try not to be so anonymous! I admire you like you have no idea! This is a masterpiece! Thank you so so so so much! I’m obsessed! I wish I could keep hearing from Rachel

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

really enjoyed this excellent story i think would stand on its merits even without the ^smutty^ bits

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...