The Rise of Woman

Story Info
When women rule.
1.3k words
3.75
13k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubixStu
RubixStu
93 Followers

** This is an idea I had for a serial story that takes place in a future where men are ruined and women dominate the Earth. If there is interest I may continue the story. Hope you enjoy.

*****

It started as a treatment, though an accidental one at that. Much like Viagra was designed for heart medication and the other effects were only discovered during testing, BB4U was being tested to treat anxiety when men started to notice it had other effects.

Unlike many other mental health drugs BB4U didn't make sexual activity difficult or impossible, it made it better. The chemicals heightened the sensations and prolonged the love making sessions. For men who suffered with premature ejaculation, BB4U was a miracle drug. Overnight poor hapless lovers started pleasing their partners for the first time. It saved marriages, at least until it destroyed them.

Like tobacco, the devastating effects weren't known for years and by the time the chronic symptoms were discovered it was too late. There was no hope for the afflicted. Long term exposure to BB4U caused permanent, irreversible impotence. The way it caused impotence was far worse than many realized, and its effects weren't fully understood until lengthy research had been completed.

BB4U doesn't dampen the sex drive or effect the libido. Once inside the body, BB4U is broken down and new compounds are created in the liver, spleen, and kidneys. One of these compounds, nicknamed URFKD, is stored in the muscle tissue of the body. Its effects are benign on its own but when mixed with hormones found only in seminal fluid, URFKD would instantly dilate blood vessels.

After years of BB4U treatment, men would start to suffer from immediate shrink dick as soon as any precum entered their urethra. A vicious cycle of mental anguish would loop in these poor souls' lives. First, they would become aroused and their cocks would get hard, their balls would fill with potent cum. But just as they began to enjoy the moment - boom; limp shrunken dick. When the URFKD wore off, their cocks would get hard again and the cycle would repeat. After a few days their swollen blue balls would hurt so badly the men could hardly walk. Most laid in bed weeping and moaning in pain and utter surrender.

The symptoms were treatable, though at a cost since the treatment was humiliating and destructive to the fragile male ego. The only way these men could relieve the constant pressure that would build in their testicles was to insert a metallic probe deep into their rectums and then allow high voltage to flow from the probe directly into their prostate glands. The treatment was excruciatingly painful, but the stimulation would express all the stored semen from their limp penis. Upon completion the patients would be left sobbing, having experienced no pleasure as their balls were drained through their shrunken pathetic cocks.

Some of the victims lived with the constant pain and humiliation of swollen testicles and cattle prod ass fuckery. Some even fetishized the treatment and learned to accept this demeaning process as their new sexual norm. Others took more drastic steps and had their testicles surgically removed. They rationalized that since their dicks had become nothing more than tiny limp useless skin tags, losing their balls wasn't that big of a change. Some men couldn't reconcile either choice and simply took a long walk off a short bridge.

The drug was removed from the pharmacist's shelves and disappeared from everyday use. It enjoyed a mild resurgence when some nations legalized it's use as a punishment for rapists or child molesters. Massive doses were administered to accelerate the buildup of URFKD. Many argued that a cursed existence was the perfect solution for men who chose to use sex as a weapon. Those that spoke out against the use of BB4U because of its cruelty had to concede that in locations where the drug was used as a punishment sexual assaults steeply declined.

No one really knows who created the virus, but it is generally recognized that the French were the first to discover that human DNA could be altered to force the body to create URFKD without the need to consume BB4U. Many believe it was the Chinese who first tested the concept, using CRISPR to actually modifying a human male's DNA to causing his body to produce the impotence making compound. Once proven possible, it was only a matter of time before it was weaponized. Some theorized that the virus was unintended and simply evolved as a result of the Frankenstein science that was taking place. Most however, believe that the virus was meticulously crafted and intentionally released on mankind.

Initially everyone thought it was the flu, but only men got sick. It was later determined that women did carry the disease, but did not get sick from it. They simply acted as chauffeurs, bringing the dick killer home to their husbands, sons, and brothers. Within months world economies collapsed. Men were destroyed. The final surprise from URFKD came as baby boys were born to mothers who carried the virus. They emerged from the womb without testicles. They were born and lived as asexual beings, completely sexless and completely sterile.

It was the end of mankind. Humanity wiped out by the emasculation of the male. Or it would have been if it wasn't for genetic marker N2L8, which provided natural immunity to the virus. Only one in one million men were born with this genetic deviation. Their existence saved the human species from the brink of extinction. The world is a much different place now. There are no more nations or religions. Every person on earth speaks the same language. There is no war. The entire planet is rules by the Laureate of Queens, a ruling board of seven women voted into office for life. They govern and adjudicate the laws of Earth.

The male of the species is relegated to manual labor. They are born and live in perpetual slavery. Women are impregnated artificially and testing has reached the point where gender can be identified before the fertilized egg is placed in the womb. The birth rate of men is closely moderated to match the need for slave labor. Criminal females are forced to birth the slaves as punishments for their crimes. Free women who choose to have offspring always birth daughters, or simply people, as only women are now called.

When the slaves are born, if their testicles are intact they are elevated to the status of personal property. Instead of being property of the state and being raised in the slave pens they are sold to wealthy and prominent women who raise them as near human pets so that they may provide fertile semen for the sperm banks to ensure the perpetuation of humanity.

And so it has been for five hundred years. Men born without balls never develop adult musculature and have become the weaker sex. Their sterile condition has removed them from the mating ritual and women now only seek companionship from other women. Women subjugate men having no pity for their fallen state, only contempt for their fragility. While some women decry the poor treatment of men, others read from the history books, reminding all women of a time when evil men dominated submissive women for thousands of years. It is unlikely that men will ever regain their standing as humans.

I don't remember my birth; but I was one in a million. It had been almost four months since a male child had been born on Earth with intact testicles. I am told there was a blurb about me in the news. I was kept healthy in a hospital for seven weeks before I was auctioned off to my owner. Her name is Samantha, but I am not allowed to speak her name. I am not allowed to speak at all, except to respond when questioned.

My name is Fido. I am a pet.

RubixStu
RubixStu
93 Followers