The Risk of Sharing Sarah Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah shows off and is super creamy the next morning...
2.2k words
4.06
19.2k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2.

I left a little part out in my last story about Sarah taking loads from other men and us risking her getting pregnant. You know now that Sarah now gets off on taking cum in her pussy. You know that she really likes to take loads of cum when it's her risky time of the month. She really likes for strangers to fuck her. And you know it turns us both on for me to eat cum out of her freshly fucked cunt. Anyway, it turns out that our first time sharing her might not have been the first time she had fun with other guys.

Once, before we'd gotten married, we went on a holiday together. It wasn't fancy, just a little motor lodge in the country with a nice pool and nice hiking trails throughout the area. Sarah and I needed some time off together, and we scheduled this little trip.

We checked in to our motel and the handsome guy at the desk smiled and asked if we were celebrating our honeymoon. We told him we were just dating, but he offered us a free upgrade to the suite. He told us things were slow and he could bring us a gift basket in a few minutes. He told me I was a lucky guy, and I saw him practically flirt with my girlfriend as he complimented her dress. She was clearly flattered by the attention. He handed me the room key and grinned at Sarah as we turned to take our stuff to the room. I knew he was watching, and I couldn't help but grab her curvy ass over her gauzy dress. Before the door to the lobby closed behind us, the clerk made a phone call. All I overheard was, '...yeah, and I've already given them their gift basket... You should swing by and see if...'

Sarah giggled on the way to our room, and I told her that the clerk was right. She was hot, and I was very lucky. Sarah rolled her eyes and noted the pool and hoped it would be a warm night so we could hang out there and watch the sunset before a romantic night in our room. I was looking forward to eating her wet pussy and getting one of her exquisite blowjobs.

The honeymoon suite was pretty much identical to all the rooms in the brochure, but with a king-sized bed. We'd spent the night together a few times already, and we were content to keep going 'all the way' reserved for when we got married. Knowing this, there was no need for her to be on birth control or for us to travel with condoms. We joked about the 'pull out method' and she told me one day she'd let me put the tip in when it was her safe time. I asked when that might be and she told me that sadly, it certainly wasn't right now. Seeing that big bed got me and Sarah excited for some fun times. She started changing to get dressed for dinner and there was a knock at the door.

The handsome clerk was there with our 'honeymoon' gift basket. I only cracked the door wide enough to accept the basket, but Sarah peeked behind me to say thank you before realizing that he could see her whole beautiful body in nothing but her bra and panties. I later wondered if she did it on purpose. Sarah gasped when she made eye contact with the guy, a practical stranger. I repeated thank you, then swiftly closed the door. We both fell into giggles. The clerk was all smiles. He stood there shaking his head and licking his lips before he turned and headed back to the front office.

Sarah opened the gift basket, and we enjoyed the strawberries and a bottle of champagne. We had some chocolates too. I told her that it turned me on that the clerk had ogled her body. She grinned and told me she was glad that I liked her showing off a bit.

The chocolates were labeled HIS and HERS and we each grabbed two. My HIS chocolate tasted odd to me, and I couldn't guess what flavor it was supposed to be. Sarah loved hers and said it tasted like coffee. We each had another and mine lasted less weird, but not at all like coffee. Between the champagne and showing her off to the clerk, we were both feeling horny, and I ate her out, pulling her panties aside. She was close to orgasming when the phone rang. I answered it and it was the desk clerk asking how we liked our gift basket. I thanked him kindly wishing this guy would give us some space. When I hung up and went back to pounce on Sarah to make her cum, she looked at the clock and realized we'd have to hurry make our dinner reservation. As we quickly dressed, we made plans to finish what we'd started later!

We went to a fancy resort inn and had a tasty meal by candlelight. Sarah played footsie with me the whole time under the table. I wondered if our waiter could see. She was really getting into being sexy in public. I knew she was sad to leave what we started back in the room unfinished, and I was hoping I'd be up to some more fun, but I was starting to feel exhausted. I guess the stress from work was catching up with me.

Dinner was lovely, but we wanted to head back to the room to be alone. We stopped by the party store on the way back and got some booze to enjoy. I was kind of tired, so Sarah drove the rest of the way back to the motel. We put half of the beers in the bathroom sink, filled with ice, and went outside to watch the sunset by the pool. We cracked open some beers and were having a lovely evening. Once the sun went down, we had another couple of beers and got, well, frisky. I was already in swim trunks, and she was in a two-piece bikini hidden under a see-through robe. She dropped the robe and asked if I wanted her to take off more. I was feeling sexy and relaxed, but also a little sleepy. Her coffee chocolates must have kicked in because she was wide awake and surprisingly horny.

I looked around and there only seemed to be a few rooms with lights on and no traffic coming and going. She asked if it would turn me on to see her topless outside, where anyone could see her tits, perhaps even the desk clerk. I confessed the thought would indeed turn me on. She asked me how much and I showed her my tenting crotch. She grinned and reached around to take off her top. She couldn't get the clasp herself, so she asked me to help her. She backed up to me, and I undid the clip. As I did, a station wagon drove into the parking lot. She was mortified as her breasts sprang into view. I cupped them with my hands and the driver, a man next to his wife, saw me groping her ample bare breasts. The man's eyes flashed as big as saucers and then right back to normal as if he hadn't seen my girlfriend's tits. The man went to the front desk and checked in as Sarah dove into the pool. I was left there cracking up, holding her bikini top.

Sarah was a little tipsy, and embarrassed that she, well, I, had bared her chest to a total stranger. I tossed her suit top her way, and dove in, splashing around and telling her it was totally fine and that even if he had seen her tits, it was only for a second. Plus, we didn't know the guy and would never see him again. She blushed and knew I was right. She asked if she could tell me a secret, and I said, 'of course. You can tell me anything.' She blushed again and whispered in my ear that it turned her on to know that another man had seen in only underwear, and another man had seen her bare tits tonight. I knew she was telling the truth because her nipples were fully hard and pressing through the thin fabric of her suit as she put her top back on. I flicked my fingers against her hard nipples reminding her that she was the sexiest woman I knew.

She giggled and asked if I'd go grab a few beers from the room, so I hopped out, stifling a yawn, and toweled off. The crotch of my shorts bulged with my hardening cock. Just as I reached our room, I saw the man come out of his room, alone, fully dressed, and headed over to the pool. I thought for a moment about going back right then so I could apologize for exposing my girlfriend to him. But I knew right where the beer was, and I could grab it in just a moment. I reached for the keys and realized I didn't have them on me.

I went back over and got to Sarah just as the man did. He greeted us warmly and introduced himself. His name was Mike and asked if we were married. We chatted and let him know that we were only dating. He told us to enjoy each other and knew we'd have a beautiful family one day. As he said it, Mike's eyes traced over Sarah's mostly visible body. He said he'd head in in a bit but wanted to give his wife a moment to herself after putting his own family to bed. He explained that they were local but liked to have a little 'staycation' from time to time.

The man walked back to his room with a smile on his face, and I figured he'd gotten an eyeful and would go back to their room and cuddle with his wife. She asked about another beer, and I asked Sarah if she had the room key. We realized that it had been in my swimsuit pocket and now, after dark, it was likely at the bottom of the pool. I kicked myself for being so stupid and headed to the front desk. The attendant didn't have a duplicate, so offered to let me back in before his shift ended. He followed me back to the room, and eyed Sarah, still in the heated pool treading water as he walked back across the parking lot.

I returned with the beers, sure to keep the room door propped open so we could get back in. After we opened the next round of beers, I was feeling nearly done but Sarah wanted to swim a few laps as I started to doze. At some point, Mike came back outside. He had stripped down to white underwear and a tank top with a room towel tossed over his shoulder. He sat next to the pool and dangled his legs in the water making small talk with Sarah as I sat on a lounge chair, nodding off and feeling the chilly night air. I wanted to call it a night, especially as this stranger was not fully clothed as he chatted up my girlfriend, but I felt like I was glued to the lounge chair.

I saw Sarah looking up at the man and chatting. I heard him say that he'd forgotten his suit and hoped that it was ok. She didn't seem to mind and pointed out that he had more clothes on that she did. I thought it was kind of hot that this man had seen Sarah's bare chest, and now she could see the outline of his cock through his underwear. From where I was sitting, it looked plump. I was a little stiff knowing that Sarah could see the man's crotch too, but I was falling asleep and too tired to move. Images of them splashing together swirled in my head. Mike must have hopped in and when he got out, his underwear had gone see-through, and I could clearly see his impressive dick and balls even from where I was sitting.

About this time, I must have fallen totally asleep on the lounge chair. Poor Sarah told me later that she'd noticed I was out and had to ask Mike, who was ready for some more swimming, to help me get to the room.

The next morning, Sarah told me I was great last night. I knew I'd fallen asleep horny but was surprised that I had been able to perform at all and I couldn't remember a thing. Over coffee from the little pot in the room, I asked her what we did last night. She spread her legs and she was super creamy down there. She told me she was wet just thinking about it. Her pussy was red and puffy, her pubic hair matted with cream. I eagerly went down on her and lapped up her juices as they oozed out of her slit and trickled down my throat. My face was covered in her cum before I looked around the room and saw it in disarray. Her bathing suit was over a chair, there were beer cans everywhere, and the sheets were barely hanging onto the king-sized bed. We'd clearly had a fun night. She clutched the back of my head as she rode my tongue to orgasm.

It wasn't until after we'd gotten into sharing her with other men that she told me what really happened that night.

To be continued...