The Risk of Sharing Sarah Pt. 04

Story Info
Sarah remembers her first big group...
1.5k words
3.92
17.3k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since sharing my wife, Sarah, with a few guys, she's been more and more into small groups, bringing the idea up from time to time. I must admit it was super sexy sharing her with two guys. It was a real turn on for us both. Sharing your wife with other men is enough to get us going, but sharing her with strangers bareback while in her fertile time is much more risky, and therefore an even bigger turn on.

I started sharing my wife in threeways with me involved. The first couple of times, it was me and one other guy. We then got into a situation with two guys who had each fucked her safely coming back together to both fuck her bareback and cum inside her. Each time she'd take a load, it was more and more risky with her natural monthly cycle.

Afterwards, each time I'd shared her, I'd lap at her pussy, egging her on with my tongue to tell me her deepest desires. She told me she loved that we'd let two men cum inside her already and adding more spice would push our limits.

Lapping at her always-creamy pussy, I asked if she wanted me to be one of the guys breeding her in a big group, and she told me that no, she'd rather I managed the whole thing, that way she wouldn't have to worry too much about the guys we'd be inviting. She suggested me not cumming in her at all; in case she did get knocked up at this 'breeding party,' she'd know it wasn't mine and we could make a more informed decision about next steps... It seemed crazy to be planning an orgy, starring my wife, while managing to remain more or less responsible.

We were talking about inviting five or six guys over to share her with, the idea that it would be when she was ovulating. She was clearly excited. We weren't looking at getting her pregnant, but at taking that big risk. I asked her if she wanted me to arrange anything special for her first big group and saw her 'guilty look' that I've come to know so well. Sarah had the same look on her face when she told me about two men fucking her while I was passed out in a motel back when we were dating. In other words, she'd already taken on a big group, I just hadn't known about it.

I asked Sarah for the details, and she told me about a college spring break trip she made with her good pal Kate while I was stuck on campus finishing a big project. That was her first time taking loads from multiple men but I didn't know until years later. It happened while we were dating, just as I was seriously thinking of asking her to marry me as we approached the end of our senior year.

Sarah, Kate, and I were about to graduate and they treated themselves to a senior spring break vacation together, knowing that I'd be stuck on campus. Kate suggested that she and Sarah should go a little clothing optional resort in Florida together. I asked Sarah if that was a good idea, and she told me that with her best friend Kate there, she'd be just fine. Kate was our most promiscuous friend and had a reputation for having a good time. Sarah somehow convinced me that Kate would take all the guys' attention, so she'd be safe. Sarah told me that she was looking forward to being naked so she could perk up her self-esteem about her body. How could I argue with that? So, away they flew. During the trip, I didn't hear much from Sarah, only a few texts from Kate with photos of Sarah really enjoying herself.

In some of the photos, Sarah was topless. So was Kate. They both had beautiful tits. They had mingled by the pool and met some frat guys and got rather chummy with them, but I didn't feel threatened. A day or so later, there was a dimly lit pic of Sarah sitting topless in a hot tub, grinning from ear to ear sandwiched between to college studs. An hour later, Kate sent me a pic of Sarah standing up and totally naked. What was more, there were frat guys now naked in the background, some of whom were happy to dance around poolside.

Kate sent me some pics of them partying, all naked, and then one of Sarah asleep on a sweaty bed. Sarah texted me as they left the resort and headed to the airport to fly home. Sarah told me that they'd had a blast and she was so excited to see me! Even with my deadline pressing, I paused work so I could go pick them up from the airport.

I remembered Sarah coming home from this trip and being super horny. When we'd started dating, we had decided to save ourselves for marriage, going all the way was off-limits. We'd been doing hand stuff with each other, but no sex yet. I knew she was conservative and not on birth control. Normally, Sarah would jerk me off or I'd finger her while we made out.

I picked Sarah and Kate up at the airport and as soon as we'd dropped Kate off, Sarah was all over me. She begged me to go down on her, and before even showering that was my first time eating her creamy pussy. Right there in the hallway of her apartment, surrounded by suitcases, I went down on her. She hiked up her skirt to reveal no panties, and a very creamy pussy. I dove right in and though Sarah tasted delicious; such rich creamy juices poured out of her. I'd only fingered her up until now, but this time she was much more wet and slippery. It turned me on to think that my tongue was doing such a great job that I made her drip. My face was soaked with her juices and stayed that way until she'd blown me for the first time. She kept my cum in her mouth. When we kissed, I thought it was wild how much her cummy kisses tasted like her pussy.

In that moment, I wondered what a cummy pussy must taste like. Sarah noted that I was still super hard. I asked her if we'd be safe letting my cum near her pussy sometime. That was playing with fire, I knew, but just thinking about it made me want to go for another round. She crouched on the floor playing with her wet cunt as she sucked my dick for the second time ever. I asked her if I could cum on her pussy. That thought was enough to make Sarah cum on her fingers and she collapsed backwards. I climbed on top of her and jerked my cock for no more than ten seconds before I shot my load all over her furry mound and meaty lips. Sarah still quivered from her orgasm as I lowered my face to her crotch. I lapped up my own cum and filled my mouth with it. We kissed and passed my load back and forth. I later learned this was called 'snowballing.' After catching our breath, I asked her how Florida had been. She told me it was a real blast and hoped we could go there together someday.

After that hot night in the hallway, I knew I wanted that kind of risky fun to go on forever with Sarah. Later that week, I went out and bought the nicest engagement ring my work study would provide. Nearly daily, Sarah would come home and ask me to eat her out. Sometimes, Sarah's pussy would be red and puffy like she'd been running. Sometimes I'd eat her out, and she'd feel looser, like she was really relaxed. Sometimes she'd ooze pussy juice, and sometimes it would be more like a trickle.

She always tasted amazing, and she'd usually beg me to cum on her pussy. I'd always lap it up and we'd kiss it back and forth. After such a session, a few weeks before graduation, I climbed out of the sweaty sheets, my face slick with my cum mingled with her creamy juices and popped the question. She eagerly agreed. Sarah suggested a new position to celebrate, and she had me lay down on my back. She straddled my face with her pussy just over my mouth. She fingered her opening as I lapped at her. A torrent of fresh ooze dribbled down and plopped into my hungry mouth. I came without touching myself. Sarah and I kissed and she whispered in my ear, 'I hope we can go on like this forever...' Turns out we did, in more ways now than I knew then.

Anyway, fast forward a few years, and her I am organizing five or six guys to come over and breed my wife's unprotected cunt at an unsafe time in her cycle. I asked Sarah what really happened at the resort down in Florida. She told me the sordid details as I ate her creamy pussy, enjoying her shared pussy.

To be continued...