All Comments on 'The Risks We Take'

by GideonW

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nightshadownightshadowalmost 20 years ago
Damn hot!

Some minor typos and grammatical errors, but easily forgiven when the story itself was so damned hot. Got my motor runnin'. I'm only sorry that it wasn't a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story

Makes me want to play Risk, oh and nail my mom and sister if I had one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I never

Played a game like that! I liked the rules... and the sex. I hope for a sequel.

TammyTrueheartTammyTrueheartalmost 20 years ago
Original

A 5 for originality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great start, average finish.

The setting of mood throught the game was great. However, I think it would have been even more erotic if the sex had not been so "wham, bam, thank you, ma'am".

Man RayMan Rayalmost 20 years ago
HURRAH!

A story featuring Risk and hot sex!?! Mmmmmmmmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Brilliant!

I loved it. Very original idea. I think the sex part could have been expanded a bit more, seemed kind of rushed, but it was still better than most stories.

There has to be a sequel..or two, or three! The ending leaves the door open for countless possibilities of what will happen in future games of Risk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You did take a bit of a Risk...

...but it all turned out well in the END. He took them both on even tho he lost the 'game', I'd say that he won the 'world war' & I'd besurprised if he didn't want a re-match. I mean, there is NO WAY he can lose!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Family Board Games

I have a wife and two daughters... When the girls turn eighteen can we borrow your game and those same rules..?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mmm... strip Risk.

As a veteran Risk player, I of course gravitated to this story, and I wasn't disappointed, although it was an odd twist, having it be them who won and sprung the sex on him rather than the other way around. Nice conspiracy element, there. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

A little slow starting out but once you got going was very good. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not that good

fat chicks and big tits are a turn off except to underage boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous