The Risky Thrill of Breeding a Wife

Story Info
Kinky chats leads to risky sex, and we let it happen.
1.6k words
4.07
18.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally met in person, the nervous sexual tension was thick in the air as we drank our coffees, she was older, married I did find out later, mid 40's and I was in my early 30's

Up to then, we had only communicated online for a month or two, but it quickly turned sexual, as that was how and why we even started chatting.

In this online fantasy affair we of course got incredibly descriptive of how and what we would do to each other.

So the coffee meeting was a test of sorts, chatting with a stranger online is not the same as in person, but for me as soon as I seen her, my uncertainty was swept away.

She was standing in the parking lot as i pulled up, she was dressed very casual, Chuck Taylors, tight jeens, and a shirt that hugged her tattas showing some summer cleavage, she was slim, long black hair.

I was dressed very casual, shorts and a T-shirt, skate shoes, and a hat, nothing fancy here. However the casual look we both had going, did not alter the sexual tone or lessen the attraction for me or her.

That meeting, was enough for both of us to know and say that yes indeed this is gonna go further.

We didn't get into each of our personal lives to much, we both knew the other was not single, and that what we are setting up for is not at all respectful, but it wasn't about that, it was about something else, that was separate from our normal life.

So a few weeks later, we had our first night together, the first of many actually, we had a hotel room booked, and met up at a bar close by for a few drinks to take the edge off, 2 drinks and we made our way to the room. Again she was dressed very similar to the coffee day, jeans and Chucks, but her top was very very sexy, spaghetti straps that didn't cover her belly or lower back, and her nipples definitely had nothing covering them under it.

As we walked up the stairs to the room, i couldn't help myself but i gave her booty a little tap and ran my hand up her thighs, she playfully swatted had away as we opened the door.

We cracked another beer each and she hopped on the bed and sat with her back against the headboard and legs crossed at her ankles, I sat in the chair facing her, she looked a bit nervous, heck I was too, here we are, two basically strangers that are in this room to have sex.

Standing up, I asked her if she was sure this is what she wanted, figured i better make good sure on that. She looked up at me and said "god yes im sure, i need this"

I replied "then lets get you out of those jeans babe" she unbuttoned them still sitting, so i began to tug at them by her ankles, thats when I noticed what she had on under them, and it wasn't much, as her jeans came fully off i was presented with her pale legs that are silky smooth and a purple thong that didn't really cover anything and i clearly could see her pussy lips outside the thong as it just couldn't hold them back, I kinda stared for a minute and that must have made her unsure of my reaction as she asked "are you ok" I snapped too and didn't want to say anything weird so i smiled and said i need to get out of my jeans too now and quickly pulled them off and slid up between her legs, pushed them open a bit and slowly licked up her leg, from ankle to her pussy lips.

Now as I got to business with my mouth, I just couldn't get enough of them, perfect butterfly type lips, and I could suck them or get between them both and lick what felt like fairly deep inside her, it was amazing, and she was wet, very wet, made a good mess when she finally came and I love that.

There was a few moments for her to kinda get her head together, but when she did, boy oh boy. She stood up and told me to lay on my back, now I still bad my boxer briefs on at this point, and she leaned over me and pulled them off with a bit of aggression, she climbed between my legs and began to slowly stroke my insanely hard dick, im not a porn star in size, but not tiny either, and she just kinda looked at me for a bit while slowly using her hand.

Now I was fully expecting her to go down on me as that just seemed like the natural course of things, but, what happened next was one of the hottest and unexpected things to happen to me during sex.

She climbed up my legs pinching them together with her legs, and as she positioned herself right on top my dick, with it pinned between my waist and her pussy, she reached down, held my shaft straight up, leaning forward, I felt her hand hold my shaft as she slowly leaned back and without much trouble or rubbing my tip around, she took my entire dick inside her!

It was the most intense pleasure feeling I've even experienced and what made it so, she was not tight at all, in fact the opposite, and I i had never felt that before, I can honestly say, she was the only lady i have been with that was like that, loose, wet as hell, with those meaty lips, I was totally lost in that feeling for a few moments.

She also knew what she was doing, as she sat still with me deep inside her, she pressed her hands on my chest and used that as leverage to grind her pussy against my body with my dick fully inside her, she was definitely in total control, between her hands, her hips, and her body weight, I really couldn't do much but lay there and let it happen.

As she continued to grind herself against me, I finally realized she was grinding her clit against me and it was right on the area I still have some hair down there, trimmed but not all the way, now I don't know if the my bit of hair was different for her, but damn did she get into the grinding action, this went on for what seemed like 10 min as I wasn't those usual pressure points on my dick I am used to, however it didn't matter, as I just couldn't believe, I was laying under this sexy ass lady while her pussy was using my body for satisfaction!

The orgasm she was building up to, hit fast and hard, she didn't say anything, but stopped moving, started to shake all over and clenched her legs hard against me!

As she was lost in her orgasm I couldn't help but think, it has been along time she had felt that lvl of pleasure, and it turns out that was exactly it too, over our meetings we did open up a bit about our life, maybe I'll write another tail and fill in the blanks there.

As i said, while she was doing her thing, I was definitely hard, but her movement just didn't hit my spots, well she had another trick up her sleeve.

I was close to the edge of the bed by now, my legs hanging off, she knew this and, slowly lifted herself off me, again, so incredibly wet, and spun around so her back was what I was looking at.

So real fast i want to add this, to this point I was not really close to cumming yet, so I didn't really think about that far ahead, and it was not that far away actually.

She held my dick up and when she found the sweet spot, she sat right back down on me. I grabbed her hips and held her down for a few seconds, as she began to slid herself up and down my fill length, getting to where just my tip was still inside her and then running her fingers around her pussy and my tip, combined with just the wet mess, and how sexy it all sounded, I began to hold her hips tighter and pulled her down a bit more aggressively each time.

I sat up on my elbows and told her "I'm close to cumming" giving her the heads up right, well, she instead of hopping off, turned her head slightly to me and just said simply "im not getting off you" half a second later, I was pumping a good pent up load of cum inside her, a lady i didn't really know, and definitely didn't know what her situation was with birth control or pregnancy, and it was also not really something i was worried about.

I didn't say it at this moment, but as i felt my cum leaking out along my shaft I couldn't get the word breeding out of my head!

This was the first of many encounters like this with her, and as we got more comfortable, the fact I was fucking her raw became more and more the focal point for us!

That night we fucked a few more times, and I didn't pull out at all, figured after she took the first load, it's already done!

Thanks for reading my first ever story!

Thoughts are welcome to get better here :)