The Ritual Ch. 04

Story Info
Annie gets to go on a date with Derek.
5.3k words
4.84
3.9k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
489 Followers

The next morning I texted Derek to ask if he needed me for a blowjob or anything. He told me he was going for a walk with Claire, which was fine. I got together with Blake. My Mom told me to keep the door open, but with her in her office, she couldn't hear us if we were in the living room, so we hung out there instead.

"So your idea," he said slowly, "is to get Derek more people to serve him."

"Yep."

"And he doesn't know about this?"

"Nope. But he didn't tell me not to. I'm just looking after our master's interests."

Blake looked at me doubtfully. I wondered if he was going to rat on me to Derek. There really wasn't anything I could do if he was. I wondered what Derek would do. Maybe he'd like the idea. Maybe he'd put me over his knee and spank me. He could do whatever he wanted, of course, but the real problem was that he might be disappointed, and the last thing I wanted to do was make our master sad.

Finally, Blake said, "You're right, of course. Derek just isn't devious or selfish enough to be all he can be as the vessel of Baaruuleth. I've got a whole stack of old books I'm going through at home, trying to see if any of them contain more of the ancient truth. As Baaruuleth's subjects, our job is to feed him power."

"I thought our job was to make Derek happy," I said.

"Same difference, in the end. Eudaimonia."

"That's some Greek thing, right?"

"It means the good life. And you know what Conan said about the good life, right?"

I didn't know who Conan was, but I figured some Irish philosopher. "What?"

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

"Riiiight. Well, Derek doesn't really have any enemies."

"Except Fred."

"I think Fred is pretty well taken care of, and he's not really any enemy. He's an asshole, but he does whatever Derek tells him to."

"In short, he's been crushed."

"And I think Derek would rather fuck women then make them cry, don't you?"

"Well," Blake said, "You should have heard Claire scream when he was fucking her. I didn't know she could get that much volume with a cock in her mouth, but - wow."

I'd heard Claire's orgasmic scream without a cock in her mouth, and my ears were still recovering, so I had some idea. Trying to call that "lamentations" was stretching the point a lot. Blake was still plenty strange, even if the nervous tic he had before the ritual had largely disappeared. He was calmer. And he wouldn't stop me from helping Derek, which was the important thing.

I started over. "So, my idea is that there are people out there who are desperate for a purpose, you know? And if we can find those people, and get them to say the magic words, then they'll have a purpose, and Derek will have more followers."

"We could start with the guys who used to be on the football team. Fred's friends."

Blake was still stuck on the enemy thing. "Are those really the people who would be the most useful to him? Most of them aren't very bright, and while brawn counted for a lot back in the day when, um, the Greeks were doing things and maybe when that Conan guy was philosophizing, it's about brains now. Brains, and money. And sex." I wasn't sure sex fit, but I was sure Derek enjoyed it.

"We could steal their women, then," Blake said.

"Women, these days, are more than just belongings of a man," I told him. "Regardless of how Conan felt about it."

Blake giggled. It wasn't a manly sound, but he was definitely amused.

"What?" I asked.

"Except for you and Claire, right? You're all about belonging to a man."

He wasn't wrong. "Okay, but we're talking about women who haven't, um -"

"Seen the light?"

"Sure, we'll call it that." I had rethought my whole idea of getting Blake to help me. Derek would not be happy if there was bloodshed.

"You know, your tits have gotten a lot bigger," Blake said.

I was aware. Derek had made them bigger, and I had new bras on order. In the meantime, my T-shirts were very tight and my blouses couldn't hold on to their buttons. I'd gone for a T-shirt today, and one of my Mom's bras, which didn't really fit and weren't comfortable but at least stopped me from having pokies. "And what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, you could make a dating profile, and quiz guys you date. Pretty sure you could get them to say the words. Or, hey, you could date girls."

The thing was, it wasn't actually that bad an idea. The problem was it might upset Derek if he found out. But yeah, my new tits could surely get me one on one time with guys, and maybe some women.

I did think that, on the whole, women followers would make Derek a lot happier then men. Especially if they were hot. But if they weren't, well... he'd turned me from an A cup to a D, and the book suggested he could change other things as well. So if they weren't hot now, they would be, if he wanted it.

In fact, he could probably turn the men into hot women too, but I don't know how he'd feel about that. He might feel that they were still guys, whatever they looked like. Still, if a guy wanted to be turned into a girl, well, he'd probably be happy to do that for him. Her. Pronouns are hard.

"I'll think about that. I'll ask Derek if he's okay with me dating. I don't have to tell him why."

"So devious. Hail Baaruuleth!"

"Um, hail." I was rethinking my use of Blake as a partner in crime. Maybe I needed to go it alone. In fact, maybe it was best if Blake was quietly written out of the picture entirely, but Derek would never go for that. "Well," I said. "We have a plan." I hadn't told him the rest of my plan, and that was just as well. The fewer people who knew, the fewer people who could mess it up, even if it meant I had to do all the work myself.

"Yep. And I'll back you all the way," Blake said.

He left, and I looked over the book again. I thought I understood it pretty well, but the wording was complicated and the translation uncertain. I imagined I'd be going over it again the rest of my life.

The bras arrived early afternoon. Thank goodness for one-day shipping. I tried five on, and two of them fit. I'd never had such problem before, but then I hadn't really need to wear a bra at all. And when I did buy one, I usually just got something super cheap that looked good. Now, well, super cheap in my size wasn't very cheap, and the bras that had good reviews were way more expensive. Even if all five had fit, I'd still have had to send some back.

Derek would probably enjoy seeing me in lots of different bras, but that would require more money than I had. Of course my Mom could buy me things, and probably would, if I told her it was for Derek. But more money would solve a lot of problems, and my Mom wasn't rich, just well-off compared to us college students.

I spent some of the afternoon on the internet, finding local forums, even those that covered our whole end of the state. My message was simple, and usually off-topic for what I was commenting on. "Looking for a purpose? Message me" along with an email I'd set up.

Would anyone bite? Maybe, maybe not. But it was worth a try, and if anyone did message me, they were probably pretty desperate. The kind of people Derek could really help and feel good about helping.

I got a text from Derek at three. "Mind if I come over?"

"Of course not," I replied.

"Good, because I'm on my way. Fred is dropping me off."

"Derek is on his way, Mom," I yelled through her door.

She opened the door. "That's great, honey," she told me. "I hope you can make that boy happy." And then she left her office and went to her bedroom. I shrugged and decided that rather than just waiting around I'd work on memorizing the formula that made people Derek's slaves.

Slaves. That was an interesting word. Thralls? Subjects? Worshippers? All of the above?

I heard the knock on the door. I shut the book, put it in the safe, and then hurried down. I was looking forward to taking my T-shirt off and showing Derek how the breasts he had given me looked in one of my new bras.

Mom was already there. She had changed her clothes from what she was wearing before. Now she had on a miniskirt and a white blouse a size too small for her, with so many buttons undone you could see her white bra and large expanses of her surgically enhanced boobs.

"Thank you, Mrs. Seefeld," Derek said.

"Anytime. Anything for you, Derek. Anything at all! Annie's up in her room, should I take you to her? I know she's looking forward to f—"

"Hi Derek!" I interrupted.

"Hey Annie," he said, turning to look at me. He had, to be fair, been looking at my Mom's eyes, not her other assets. But if I read the tightness in his jaw correctly, it had been a struggle. And his gaze definitely lowered to take in my chest, and then looked up again hastily. I hoped he knew I didn't mind.

"Derek dear," my Mom cooed. "It's perfectly normal for boys your age to stare. She has really blossomed lately, hasn't she?"

"Um, yes," Derek said.

"Well, you two run along and have fun. Don't think of me a moment longer."

I took Derek's hand and pulled him toward the stairs. He didn't require much encouragement, but as soon as we were in my room and I shut the door he asked, "What's with your Mom?"

I shrugged. "She really likes you, that's all. She thinks you're good for me. You know, Blake was over earlier, and she wanted to make sure I kept the door open. We ended up talking in the living room. With you, though, she doesn't mind if the door is closed, and she tells me to make sure you have a good time. I think she's matchmaking."

"Matchmaking, huh? It seemed more like she was trying to seduce me."

It had seemed that way to me, too. I'd told her not to, but she didn't have to follow my directions. Derek, on the other hand, she'd do anything he told her to. And so would I. "Would you like that?" I asked. "Because you could probably make that happen, with your powers and all."

"Annie! She's your mom."

"My love knows no bounds, Derek. If you like the idea."

"The idea is totally strange," Derek said.

"Well, if you don't like the idea, you could simply tell her she's making you uncomfortable, and I bet that would be the end of that." I felt he was very close to figuring out what was going on with Mom, so I took my shirt off. "Like my new bra?"

He grinned. "I like what's in it."

"Want me to take it off?"

"Yes."

I did. Lingerie - the better it is, the less time it matters how it looks.

Soon, my mouth was where it belonged - around Derek's cock. If he'd been fucking Claire, he'd showered afterward. Which didn't tell me much, because he smelled clean and fresh all over, so he'd showered recently either way.

He pulled me off him so that he could bend me over the bed and fuck me from behind. We'd talked about him fucking Claire in the ass, and I wondered if he'd do it to me. But he took my pussy. I came almost the moment he entered me, and had to stifle a scream. God, he felt even better than he had before, Bigger, too. He was really stretching me, and hitting every spot a girl could hope to have hit. I had more orgasms, all the while hoping for his.

He pulled out before he came. "On your knees again," he said. I did as he asked. I loved him telling me exactly what he wanted. He was getting better at that. "Suck me off. I want you to taste me."

I tasted a lot more of me than I tasted of him, when I slid my mouth on his cock. I'd squirted a little, I think, but I was definitely very wet, and I'd cum all over his cock several times. It wasn't my favorite taste, but that didn't matter. In fact, it felt good to be doing something that I didn't wholly love, just to please him. The more difficult, the better, in a way. And I did love having his cock in my mouth.

He grabbed my head and forced me take him further. I opened my throat and let him face fuck me. My jaw was sore and my throat was sore, and it was wonderful.

Better yet, he came. He spurted straight down my throat the first time, and I could hardly even taste him. Then he pulled back a little and started filling my mouth. So much cum! Then he pushed my head down again and gagged me.

Having a purpose is awesome. I looked up at him afterward, tears running down my face, cum dribbling from my lips, and just grinned with joy.

"God, Annie. Sorry, I got out of control there for a moment."

"Seemed like you were showing me you were in control, and I loved it. I love you. Please don't apologize. You can fuck my face anytime you want. You can have anything."

His smile went sideways. "That sounds a lot like what your Mom said. Annie, can I ask you a question?"

Uh-oh, I thought. I remembered that I didn't have to tell him the truth, if it wasn't good for him. "Of course," I said, as if being asked a question was nearly as good as sex.

"Is there anything in that book about the devotion thing, you know, the way you and Claire and Fred and Blake feel towards me - is it contagious? Can it spread from you to your mother, like a disease?"

"Um, no, there's nothing quite like that," I said, glad I could be honest.

"Or the other possibility - I've been over here a lot, and I've seen your mother a few times. Are some people susceptible to some sort of inherent charisma or something I have as the "vessel?"

"I haven't read anything like that, either," I said. And maybe I should have gone with his first explanation. After all, I had every intention of "spreading" this particular "disease," and it might be better if I was thought to be doing it innocently.

"Well," he said. "Maybe I should start isolating myself, just in case. Which is a shame, because I was going to ask you on a date. To come to Carlucci's with me. I have reservations, but I can cancel."

"A date!" I asked, nearly leaping to my feet. Carlucci's was the happening place in Southvale and was always full. Best Italian food ever. "That would be wonderful! I'm actually pretty sure you don't just randomly mind control people."

"Oh?"

"Yes. There are spells in the book for making people enthralled, things to be chanted, and so forth. I could teach you, if you want." I honestly hoped he'd say yes. I'd much rather he went out and claimed whoever he wanted, than me having to do it behind his back.

He hesitated for a moment. And then shook his head. "No, Annie. I don't know that I want that kind of power. I have you and Claire. That's enough for me."

And Fred and Blake, I almost reminded him. But they didn't count, because they were boys. Derek didn't want power. He wanted women. And he was going to settle for having two.

I didn't want him to settle for anything but the best and the most. "Well, in any case," I said. "We're going to Carlucci's?"

"Yeah. It's a double date, with Claire and Fred. Claire's idea, really. I think she has something evil planned."

"Evil?"

"Well, maybe not so nice to Fred."

I smiled. "Fred tried to kill you," I reminded him.

"That's why I'm not stopping her. Let's get dressed and head over. We're walking, as Fred's driving Claire."

We got our clothes on. The door was slightly ajar when we left. I was almost sure I closed it before.

Mom, still dressed in her slutty outfit, showed us out. "Come over anytime you want, Derek. Our house is your house, and everything in it." She accompanied that with a deep bow that threatened to have her boobs pop out of her bra.

"Um, thank you Mrs. Seeland," he said. This time, he didn't pretend not to look.

*****

We got to Carlucci's at six-thirty, and Fred and Claire were already there. Claire was dressed in a lovely green wrap dress with a deep V neck. A necklace suspended a little golden key into her cleavage. Fred was in a suit and tie. We were underdressed by comparison, me in a tight blue V-neck tee and a jeans skirt, Derek in a Nightwish concert T-shirt and blue jeans. They had one of those booths where the seating is a U-shape, and we slid in next to them, with me and Fred on the outside, naturally, so that Derek was between me and Claire.

"So glad you're here!" Claire said. "Isn't this lovely?"

I smiled. I'd always wanted to be on a date with Derek, even before I'd become enthralled. That made it all the more sweet. I didn't particularly want Fred along, but whatever.

"Annie, your tits look fantastic!"

"As long as Derek likes them."

"I loved that suggestion you sent me," Claire said, resting her hand on my date's knee.

Not to be outdone, I took his other knee. Okay, thigh. "Suggestion?"

"The cage. Isn't overnight delivery amazing?"

"It certainly is," I said, thinking about the bra. I looked at Fred. "Is he wearing it now.?

"He is."

I realized the significance of the key. I had no love for Fred. "Wow, all locked up, huh?" I asked him.

"Derek said for me to do whatever you girls asked," Fred said. "So I did it. You wouldn't want to rescind that order, would you, Derek?"

"No, I think it's important that you obey the girls, Fred, so I have to insist you keep doing that," Derek said.

"Well," said Fred, keeping his voice down, "As long as you're getting enjoyment out of having my dick locked up, then, fine. Happy to serve."

I had an evil idea, and I whispered it to Derek. He was probably to nice to go for it, but I could try. Conversation stopped while people watched me whisper. Derek thought for a moment.

"Well," he said. "I don't actually get enjoyment out of it, kind of makes me squirm actually, but I think it's important that you obey Claire and Annie, so I'm not going to interfere."

Fred blinked. He didn't want his cock locked up, but he wanted to serve Derek. Now he was told that having his cock didn't make Derek happy, but he had to do it anyway, and that was sheer torture.

Claire, however, wasn't in on it. "You want me to unlock him?" she asked.

"No, if you wanted to lock him, I think that's what you should do," Derek said. "I think it's important for you to have free will."

"Oh," said Claire. "Oh. I think I see what you mean." She patted Fred's hand. "You'll just stay locked up, honey."

The waitress came. Her name was Sally. She had been in the class ahead of us at Springvale High, and had gone off to Johns Hopkins, but she had returned to her old job I suppose for the summer. She, too, had blossomed, with her breasts straining the white blouse she wore. She'd struggled with acne when she was in high school, but now her complexion was clear, and her face perfectly made up.

Derek, I noticed, was taking a good look at her as she took our orders for drinks. But when she was gone, he turned to Claire. "So, Claire, you had an idea for the evening."

"Well, yes, there's something I wanted to talk to you all about, and I thought this was just the place."

Derek leaned back. He put a hand on Claire's thigh, and another hand on mine. I noticed that her hand had inched upward on his. "I'm all ears," Derek said.

"Well, I just don't know what to do," Claire said, talking a little louder. "Fred has this problem."

"Problem?" Derek asked. "What kind of problem, Fred."

Fred just got red. "I don't have no problem," he said.

"Fred's embarrassed," Claire said in her normal voice, and then, raising it again, "The problem Fred has is he just can't get it up anymore!"

I looked around. Sure enough, in the booth across the way, an older woman had turned to look. And at another table, a couple whose named I didn't know but I was pretty sure had gone to Springvale high, both leaned in our direction after quick glances, trying to unobtrusively listen in.

I couldn't see the occupants of the adjacent booths, but they could probably hear, too. And at least one of them, I'd noticed on the way in, had one of Fred's old football teammates at it.

"You mean he can't get an erection?" I asked. I didn't talk quite as loud, that would be rude. Just loud enough that I was pretty sure the teammate could hear.

Amaraine
Amaraine
489 Followers
12