The Ritual Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right!" Claire said.

"Well, that sucks," I replied. "I don't know how I can help, though."

"Well," Claire said in the same loud voice. "We've decided we are going to have an open relationship. Not," she added hastily, "Open both ways. No, Fred is all mine, and can't have other women. But I can fuck other men. It's the thing that comes closest to actually making his dick hard, is thinking about me having sex with other men."

"Oh. He's like a cuckold!" I said. I may have added a little volume on that last word.

Fred looked really uncomfortable. He'd stopped looking at either of us, and started staring at Derek. But Derek, for his part, simply looked uninterested.

"My little cuckie," Claire said, maliciously and loudly. And then, quietly, she added, "You know, you really shouldn't have tried to kill our lord and master."

"Well," I said. "Derek and I have an open relationship too, so feel free to fuck him if you want to."

"Thanks Annie, you're the best." She leaned over and gave Derek a kiss, which Derek returned, just as Sally came back with drinks. I knew it would do so much for Fred's reputation if he was not only known to be Claire's cuckold, but that she was cucking him with one of the nerds.

"Ready to order?" she asked.

We hadn't really looked at the menus. But Derek said, "We are. I'll have the Veal Parmesan, Annie will have the Salmon Florentine, and Claire will have the Linguini with Pesto."

Sally smiled. "And you?" she asked Fred.

Fred grabbed the menu and stared at it.

"Claire, maybe you should order for him," Derek said. "Since he hasn't had a chance to look at the menu."

Claire grinned. "Good idea. Do you have salads?"

"I don't like salads," Fred said.

"Well, yes," Sally said, looking between Fred and Claire, confused.

"Cucky, I mean Fred, will have a salad. Something pretty plain. Definitely no meat. He's on a diet."

Sally smirked. I looked at Derek, wondering how he was taking it. He was smirking, too, but he was also watching Sally. I couldn't blame him. She was lovely. She turned away. Her ass was lovely too, in her tight blue skirt.

"I need to go the rest room," I said, and slipped out of the booth.

When I came back, Claire grinned at me. "Fred was just remarking that he noticed how big your breasts have gotten."

Well, who wouldn't notice? "Yep, Derek."

"I wonder if Derek could make some things smaller, too," Claire asked, looking down meaningfully at Fred's crotch.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure he could."

"But I'm not going to," Derek said. "Look, ladies. I'm not saying Fred doesn't deserve all this..."

"And more," I said.

"But I also want him to still be useful to me. Understood?"

"Understood," Claire and I said.

Fred looked at Derek with gratitude. "I do want to be useful," he said. "But yeah, my dick isn't that useful to you, is it."

"No, it's not," Derek agreed. "But your brawn is. So later on, eat a good healthy meal with protein and make up for that salad."

Fred grinned. "Yes, sir."

"And at some point, I'll consider you to have redeemed yourself."

"Thank you, sir."

"In the meantime, keep doing what Claire and Annie ask you to do."

"Yes sir."

"What I'd like him to do is stare at my tits," I said. "Or Claire's. Or both. And imagining what it would be like to slide his cock in between them."

"Huh? Why?" Claire asked.

"So that his cock will try to get hard in that cage," I said. "Because I rather imagine that hurts."

Fred looked at Derek hopefully.

Derek didn't say a thing. So Fred started at my new big tits. And then at Claire's. And then at mine. And as he did, he looked more and more uncomfortable. Meanwhile, Claire and I stroked Derek under the table, and Derek most definitely could get hard. His hand slipped in between Claire's legs, and she started squirming too, but in a better way, I suspected. He couldn't do the same with me without everyone in the restaurant noticing. That was okay, I figured he wanted to. If only there was a way we could get the whole restaurant under his spell. Or the whole town, even.

He looked happy which was the important thing.

Sally reappeared with food on trays. Salad for Fred. Real food for the rest of us. And two buttons on her blouse unbuttoned to show off her cleavage. Of course Derek watched. Fred having orders, just kept looking between me and Claire.

She pulled a small piece of paper out of her bra, and I reached for it, but she ignored me. "For you," she said. "You're Derek Longman, right?" She evaded my hand and Derek, unfortunately, had one hand free still. He got the paper.

"I thought you should know that Annie here had me read that," she said.

Derek unfolded it. "It's gibberish."

"Yes. She seemed to think it was very important that you not be told about it, so I figured, it's probably really important that he is told about it. Because I suddenly realized, after reading it, that you're the most important person in the world to me, and I'd do absolutely anything for you."

She bent over, just in case we couldn't see enough of her breasts before, and licked her lips meaningfully and seductively.

Derek, amazingly, took his eyes off her tits to look at me. "Annie," he said.

"Yes, master," I said, my heart beating hard.

"Did you just enthrall Sally by having her read this?"

"Yes, master," I said. "I didn't know it would work." Well, I was pretty sure, but I didn't know. "I could see you looking at her, and I want you to have what you want."

I wasn't putting up a defense for my sake. I wanted, more than anything, to keep having a free hand to help my master. I wanted to be able to serve him as best as I could, and that was in danger now.

"And you tried to keep it a secret from me," Derek said.

"Yes, master. I wasn't sure you'd approve. I wanted you to get what you wanted, whether you, uh -"

"Whether I wanted it or not?"

"Yes," I said. "I just want you to be happy."

Derek leaned back, and looked at Sally. I felt his turning away from me like a slap in the face. She was still leaning over the table, though. I kept my mouth shut, but I projected my thoughts at him as if I believed in telepathy. Actually, there was a spell in the book to let Derek read our minds, but he didn't have to know that, and there was nothing I could do to let me send him thoughts.

Look at her tits, Master. Aren't they lovely? Don't you want to fuck her? Don't you want that more than you need your ethics and reservations?

"Sally," he said. "You said you'd do absolutely anything for me?"

"Yes," she said, her gaze on his.

"So if I told you to crawl under the table and suck me off in front of the whole restaurant, you'd do it?"

"Yes. I think you might get arrested, and that might be bad for you. I don't think they'd let us stay in the same cell together. But if that's what you want, yes. I'd take your hard cock in my hot wet mouth and try my best to make you cum before they hauled us away."

"That's lovely, Sally," he said. "Got a pen?"

"Yes." She took a pen from her pocket. Skirts with pockets! Whoever designed those waitress uniforms used their head.

He wrote my address on a napkin. "When do you get off work?"

"Nine."

"Be here at nine-thirty. What you're wearing is fine."

She smiled, and tucked the napkin into her blouse. "Yes, of course. I'll be there."

"Better button up before serving the rest of the customers. See you then."

She blushed and buttoned, and then turned away.

"Wow," Claire said.

"That was a great thing you did, Annie," Fred said. "And I'd imagine you'd both like to know that I can't get hard in this thing, but my dick sure is trying."

"They might want to know, Fred, but for me, the less I think about your dick the better," Derek said.

"Oh. Sorry Sir."

"Just whisper that stuff into my ear," Claire said. "And I'll just let our lord know that you're suffering, without the details."

Fred smiled. "Thanks, Claire."

"A great thing you did?" Derek asked me, raising his eyebrows. "Is that what you think?"

"Fred's opinion doesn't count," I told him. "Only yours does. Are you going to fuck her?"

He hesitated for a moment. "Yeah, I think so."

I smiled. "On my bed?"

"Yes, because I'm pretty sure neither you nor your mother will object."

"Yes, master. I hope she pleases you."

"It won't even be punishing you, will it?"

I wanted to lie, but I couldn't afford to be thought any more untrustworthy, and he might see through me. "No, master. I set it up, after all. You can bring any women you want to our house, and I will only be happy you are having a good time. Do you wish to punish me?"

He leaned back and considered me for a long moment. "I don't know, Annie. I don't know."

I nodded. "As you wish, master." And the weird thing was, if he wanted to punish me, I wanted to be punished. Anything at all, as long as it didn't stop me from helping him.

"Let's enjoy our food, shall we."

We ate. The food was delicious. And I catalogued what to me was the most important fact.

He hadn't told me not to do it again.

12