All Comments on 'The Ritual Ch. 04'

by Amaraine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love the way this is going.

vardicdvardicdabout 1 month ago

This story is so good. I wish the chapters were a bit longer, and I didn't have to wait so long between them, but other than those 2 "flaws" this series is golden.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 1 month ago

Annie is such a good girl. I wonder if she could get her Master to change me into a girl so I could serve him as well. Oh well, guess I will have to settle for enjoying her slow corruption of her Master so he can be happy.

DebnorDebnorabout 1 month ago

I am really enjoying this story. The fact that it's from Annie's POV rather than Derek's is what makes it so hot for me. Thank you, and I'm looking forward to reading more!

WRobertsWRobertsabout 1 month ago

I can not wait for chapter 5, this is great.

SimonNomisSimonNomisabout 1 month ago
Enjoying this.

The pacing of this story is really good. Not to fast nor to slow. I have seen so many rush to get to the heart of the story and blow it. Others that take forever just to get things set up. Making it boring. I wouldn't mind seeing at least three pages per chapter. Though it might be best to keep going as you are. Would not want to disrupt your flow. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Any plans for the next chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmaraine@Amaraine
I've been writing for quite a while, and have published more than a few books, but I'm enjoying writing just for fun here. I also write on Amazon as Lexi Bond.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ritual Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Ritual Series Info