The Ritual Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Louis." She meekly spoke out "Please make love to them."

"What's that your highness? I can't hear your." He replied even though they both knew he did.

"Bastard! Fuck my tits before I change my damn mind!" She yelled louder with a snarl on her lips.

"Alright babe, just give me a sec." He said while leaning over her and stretching out above her head to the bag he brought with them. He fumbled around inside of it until he pulled out a bottle of water based lube. After getting to his full height on his knees while he straddling her stomach he unclasped the cap of the bottle and began pouring the lube onto his rod that was laid perfectly in between her mountains of titflesh. It was a beautiful sight, two enormous spherical mounds of boobs and a thick pulsating cock right in the middle.

Zulara's anticipation was immeasurable, she was staring right at the bulbous pink head of his cock that was getting soaked in lube, and she could feel the heat of his shaft and his hairy full balls on the top of her stomach. Louis began running one of his hands across her tits making sure they were completely drenched in lubrication.

"You ready?" He asked, tossing the bottle on the ground, too eager to even close the top. The only response she could muster was a quick nod of her head. He grabbed both boobs in his hands and squeezed them around his length and began to slowly thrust back and forth, as he did so he closed his eyes and let out a moan from the feeling of her soft warm cavern of tits engulfing his cock.

Instinctively she throw her neck and shoulders back to force her chest to be push upward towards him. She loved the feeling of his rock hard cock trapped in her tits. There was simply nothing more satisfying than to have her tits fucked by Louis's dick. Somewhere in her mind she realized she just didn't want him to do this to her, she needed him to. She had to have his cock buried in her tits. The pleasure she was feeling was so intense she couldn't imagine the thought of never having this again in her life. In this brief moment she knew that if he made advances on her again she wouldn't be able to say no.

Louis started to pound her tits faster; he became mesmerized by seeing the head of his cock pop out of the top of her cleavage with each stroke. His tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth as he really got into a good rhythm, his hands squeezing her tits together and guiding them back and forth with the thrusts of his hips.

"You like that don't you Queen! You love having your huge melons fucked by my cock. Tell me you like it." He demanded after he noticed her how transfixed she was on the titty fucking display inches from her face.

"Yes Goddesses I love it! Make love to my breasts Louis." She replied in between choppy moans.

"I can fuck 'em whenever I want, cant I?" He asked threw clenched teeth.

She knew he was right but she didn't want to admit it to him. Having the power to do so was one thing but having that power and knowing he could was something completely different. And in some rational part of her mind she had to try and convince him that this was just a one time thing.

He started to bang her tits harder the longer she went without answering him. She was in pure ecstasy and bliss at having her tits being fucked by his cock that when he stopped fucking it took her a moment to realize.

"What...What are you doing? Why did you stop?" She inquired forcing her eyes to be ripped away of the sight of his dick trapped in her tits to look up at his face.

"You didn't answer me. If you want me to continue fuckin these tits tell me I can whenever I want." Louis claimed as he took his cock in his hand and began slapping one of her breasts.

Zulara was so sexually frustrated by him stopping that she took her breasts in her hands and tried to catch his cock in between them. But he was too fast and pulled it away and began stroking it.

"If you want this dick back, you gotta tell me." He ordered with a smirk.

"Please Louis put it back." She said between whimpers, she needed his cock again. She had to feel his hot seed covering her tits. She couldn't believe she was going to admit it but she didn't see any other way to get him to continue.

"My breasts are yours Louis, whenever you want them." She finally stated in a whisper, hoping he wouldn't make her say it again.

To her relief he just smiled broadly and waited for her to spread her tits again, but when he didn't lay his cock back down between them she thought he was going to make her say it again. But instead he stood up and grabbed her arm and pulled her to her knees. She understood completely and held her tits apart for him to lay his cock into. She bit her bottom lip and looked up at him expectantly. But to her bewilderment he held his cock out and started stoking it slowly. He admired her for a moment, she looked flustered and her hair was a mess. But she looked sexy, like a whore willing to do anything to please. She looked at him and saw he was taking his shirt off, she moaned when she saw the muscles on his chest and how big his balls looked with backed up cum. He stopped stroking and pointed it towards her face.

"I want you to suck on it for a bit, a lot of the lube dripped off from standing, get it all wet for me baby." He requested stepping forward and leaving the head just inches from her lips.

Zulara didn't even flinch and took it into her mouth. She had no clue how to orally please a partner but she was determined to do whatever it took to get it back between her boobs. She closed her eyes and began circling her tongue around his head, just as she was about to pull it out she felt one of his hands come to the back of her head and force more of his cock inside.

"Start sucking on it babe, here like this." He told her as he took one of her fingers and brought it in his mouth and started to suck on it.

She looked up at him with his cock stuffed into her mouth, watching as he showed her exactly what he wanted done. Their eyes met for a few moments and she looked so slutty with his cock deep in her mouth. He couldn't believe he actually got her to suck on it. She then shut her eyes and throw herself in the task of doing what he asked. She started applying pressure on his cock by way of suction, making his eyes roll to the back of his head.

"Oh fuck baby that's good. Yeah just like that." He moaned out, reaching down and squeezing one of her tits. That act alone made a muffed moan come from her mouth. He started to buck in her mouth and he pulled it out just before he exploded.

"Fuck babe, not bad for a first time. Maybe I can turn you into a real good cock sucker. Using your mouth can be a crucial part of a titty fuck. Here let me show you." Louis said as he guided his cock back down and in between her tits. She didn't even protest, she was just happy to have it back where it belonged.

"Now when I thrust up like this," He said as he did so, "Put your head down and take the tip into your mouth" He explained as he put a hand on her head leading it down. He waited for her to put her mouth on his head before he withdrew it and slowly did it again. She took the head in her mouth as he released her head and put both of his hands on her shoulders for support as he began to get into a smooth and easy rhythm. He was glad she did as he told her and she seemed to enjoy it. She was holding her breasts together for him as he pounded away at her tits. The feeling of his hard pipe trapped and thrusting in her soft welcoming tits made her pussy boil over; she started to climax with each trust of his hips. After several minutes she started to also enjoy having his head in her mouth and feel his glands on her tongue.

"Goddamn your tits were made for fuckin, you know how to please a cock with them Zulara." He grunted out as he picked up speed, feeling he was going down the home stretch towards his release, the one he had been holding in since he was sucking on her tits. Her pussy was drenched, an utter mess from having his hard dick assaulting her massive boobs.

Each time he withdrew his cock from her mouth it made a light popping sound, filling the country side with the smacking of her lips and the squishing of his cock trapped inside her bosom ready to explode.

"I'm getting close Zulara. You want me to cover your tits in my cum?" He asked looking down at her as she raised her head off his cock to look at him. Her pussy was a molten mess releasing small rippling climax after climax.

"Yes I need it Louis, please soak them in all that hot seed!" She squealed out.

He was really jack hammering her tits as fast as he could; she could feel his cock begin to pulse and release its contents while still between her breasts. With one final trust upward the head of his cock was just atop of her tits as he kept squirting out more and more semen. Gobs and gobs kept pumping out of his cock as it bucked before each blast, completely covering them and making a sticky mess. Without ingesting the ritual oil, his orgasm wasn't as powerful but it was still some of the best sex he had ever experienced.

Zulara she was lost in multiple orgasms the entire time his cock was banging her tits, but once the first drop of his cum touched her bosom the dam broke, her whole body felt like it was having a climax. She completely let go and her pussy started to spasm uncontrollably, her eyes closed tightly to try and help her from passing out from the euphoria she was experiencing. They stayed connected like that a few moments even after Louis's cock was done shooting out its load, both of them trying to regain their composure.

Finally after what seemed like minutes they looked at each other. He had a warm smile on his face and brought his hand to the side of her face and used his thumb to collect some semen that made it to her chin, he wiped it on one of her tits and helped her to her feet. He got out some towels he had with him and they cleaned themselves up.

They barely spoke to one another, both still trying to process what had happened between them. She felt an enormous amount of guilt wash over her; she let him use her tits for pleasure alone. This was something that isn't allowed, she had to go back and try and examine what lead to this. She couldn't consult the Goddesses and after some thought, realized she couldn't talk to PEDi about it either.

Did she have feelings for Louis? She thought. After some thinking she concluded that it was more about how he made her horny and how she didn't have control over her body when he would touch her. It was like he knew how to push the right buttons to make her lose that control. She felt suddenly alone with no guidance, with no plan about how to combat this. Everything in her life was planned; everything was supposed to go according to schedule. Now here she was faced with something she couldn't have even imagined. The tables had turned, she was now the one who was like a pet wrapped around his finger. She didn't like this feeling. Anxiety flooded her now; completely unsure of everything she was taught as Queen.

When they finally made it back to his house she was so afraid of what to do, she was questioning every decision she was going to make. For once in her life she wasn't sure, or even confident to trust herself with making the right choice.

He helped her off the vehicle and walked her back to the house, holding her hand. Something about that eased her anxiety a little. They stopped just a few feet away from the door and looked at each other. He had a reassuring smile as he looked deep into her eyes, he held her around her waist while she had her arms around his.

"Are you okay?" He asked sweetly.

It was as if all her thoughts, nervousness and anxiety melted away, being with him made her feel safe. It made her feel secure as if her world stopped collapsing around her. She felt like all she had to do was trust in him and everything would be okay. That maybe she needed him in her life.

"I'm fine Louis, thank you for a wonderful afternoon, but I should really start working on getting ready for tonight." She said, still feeling safe in his arms.

"You are so beautiful Zulara." He said before he leaned in and kissed her on the lips again and she kissed him back. Whenever he was sweet to her it would heighten all those feelings she had for him. Maybe humans have a point about intimate relationships she thought, this felt too good to be wrong.

"I look forward to tonight." He replied with a cocky tone, reaching up and giving her tits a tiny squeeze. She rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile and playfully push his hands away trying to act like she was upset at his horniness when all it did was make her feel even better knowing he couldn't get enough of her.

Louis went back out and stayed in the field harvesting crops most of the afternoon with a few breaks to empty the combine and once to get fuel. He felt better than he had in a long while. The dreams he had of his wife were right, he had to show Zulara what human sexuality was all about, and even though she acted like she didn't want it, she eventually gave in. And the moment they had after he dropped her off felt like something special was beginning to happen, as if he was planting the seeds to open herself up to falling in love with him. Or maybe it was something else entirely, he couldn't know for sure, as it has been a while since he has been around a woman and an alien at that. He was trying to decide the next course of action he would take with her.

Zulara was her room blankly watching PEDi set up the place for tonight's ritual. She was perplexed about this whole day. She was thinking of Louis and trying to figure out how she would handle this situation. But every time she did, she would stop thinking about a solution and instead think of the way he excited her when he touched her, or the masculine smell he had about him, or the way his beard would tickle her face as they kissed. Why was it so hard for her to concentrate? Why did she keep having these thoughts? She would smile every time a pleasant thought about him entered her mind. Was she falling in love with him? She had to be more careful. PEDi broke her chain of thought when it asked a question about the arrangement of the room, focusing her mind to the task at hand.

It was around four in the evening when Louis decided he should go inside and see PEDi, he knew he had to give it another sample. But he couldn't stop thinking about Zulara and her boobs; they were just so wonderful to fuck. He wanted to just throw open the door and rip her clothes off and fuck them over and over. The thought brought a smile to his face as he remembered that she admitted to him that her tits were his to do with as he pleased. He knew she would probably try and lecture him about how it shouldn't have happened and she would want to try and go back to the way they were before, with her having all the sexual power over him. He had to be persistent and keep the pressure on her.

He made his way inside his house only to find PEDi in his living room casually waiting for him. Its torso was made of some kind of engineered flesh that felt real enough but wasn't quite the same, while the arms were silver and looked like metal but had the same fleshy type feel. Its breasts were capped with two inch nipples but no areolas. Where the ears would be were little antennas sticking straight out with saucers at the end. And its lips were puffy but robotic looking. When it spoke it did so with a feminine voice that had some harmonics to it.

"I need another sample from you Louis." It reminded him once it saw him.

He took his shoes, coat and hat off and sat down on the couch next to it while it stood upright watching his every move, apparently waiting for his answer.

"Yeah I know, you don't have to remind me, I know how this song and dance is done." He answered with a heavy sigh. He watched its reaction as he played up being annoyed, it seemed like it was referencing data about what he had said and how he had said it.

"Noted, I will not remind you again. Have you decided how you wish to give me a sample this time?" It asked him coming around to the front of him and getting on its knees, rubbing his legs back and forth. Its rubbing had the desired effect on him, with his cock coming to life in his pants. It was watching him and saw a bulge begin to take shape in his jeans, it knew he was getting excited.

"While you make up your mind, how about I just play with it for a little bit." It said in a robotic monotone, as if it was talking about the weather. Louis just watched as it started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. He thought he heard it moan once it saw the giant tube stuffed in his white underwear. His cock wasn't fully hard but it kept twitching as more blood flowed in.

PEDi reach into his elastic waist band and pulled down both his underwear and pants until all he had on was a shirt and his socks. His hard cock slapped back to his stomach and stayed there pulsating with anticipation, desperately waiting for the sexbot to take control.

It reached one of its hands to the base of his shaft while the other cupped his balls and messaged them slightly. The sex droid started to jerk his cock off while looking to him for an answer of how he wanted to give it a sample. It kept a steady pace of motion on the midsection of his cock, just stroking it up and down while fondling his balls.

Louis released a moan as he give into the sex robots hand job. He was lost in lustful bliss when he felt it stop and ask him again about the method of sample collection.

"Well Louis, have you made up mind about providing me with a sample?" It asked, still stroking his cock. He collected himself for a moment and thought about it. He had already given this droid samples by way of oral and vaginal, it was now time to give its anal entry a try.

He pushed its hands away from his crotch and stood up straight before speaking to it. His hands were shaky and his voice was trembling with lust as he spoke.

"I want to try your anal entry PEDi, bend over and stick that ass out for me." He requested with his bloated cock standing at attention. The droid bent over the couch, resting its hands on the back rest and pushing its ass out towards him. He smirked as the robot stayed motionless with its ass up in the air dripping with lubrication from its holes waiting for his entry. He looked at its shapely ass and admired it for a moment. It was plump and mimicked a woman's ass, but was clearly foreign. He gave it a good smack with is hand and wished the droid would of moaned.

"What are you waiting for Louis? My anal entry is waiting for your cock to enter. Do you want me to beg?" It asked him.

He held his ridged cock in one of his hands, stroking it to keep it hard as steel as he remembered that the droid could make its tits bigger for him and wondering if it could increase the volume of its ass too. He laid his cock in the valley of its ass cheeks, before he spoke to it.

"PEDi, you could make your breasts bigger the other night, can you do the same thing with your ass?" Louis asked casually rubbing his engorged cock back and forth in its tight butt cleavage. The droid didn't respond verbally, instead just started to increase the mass of its posterior.

Louis's eyes bulged out of his sockets when he saw how big its ass could get. The volume was almost unbelievable. It had to be at least 25 inches across and 14 inches high. The droids anal entry was still in prime position for his cock to enter, and was dripping with lube, just waiting for him to take advantage.

He grabbed his cock near the base and aimed it straight for the anal orifice, holding his breathe with anticipation, finally breathing once his pink knob contacted the dripping hole. The droid's anal opening felt much like its vagina, more rubbery than a real woman's body, but not an unpleasant feeling. He sank further in until the sexbot's super sized ass connected to his hips. He had his entire length stuffed in the hole and could feel a steady stream of lube coat his member.