The Ritzy Family Hotel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Busted. "Hmph, sounds like a wasted few years..."

Layla wasn't sure why, but his comment didn't disgust her. There was a warmth there instead. A feeling of being desired by someone who shouldn't desire you. She found the sensation to be somewhat powerful, and she liked it.

"Nevertheless, you shouldn't now. I'll leave you now. Maybe some rest will help bring the old you back." Layla started her walk back to the door.

Erik allowed his eyes to follow her legs as they stepped away from him.

"Maybe the old me isn't such a good thing. For example..." Layla turned to face her cousin, catching him eyeing up her legs in the act. "...would I have told you what a fantastic pair of legs you have?"

Layla coyly smiled at Erik. "Goodnight Erik." Then she was gone.

Erik laid back down and smiled to himself as he thought about the only things that triggered any kind of happiness for him at this moment. The three new girls he met.

Without any memory. No good times or bad times to speak of. The idea of sexual attraction seemed so basic, so instinctual. It was the only thing that focused his mind on something other than wonderment as to who he really was.

Layla made her way back downstairs to meet up with Elena and Violet. Looking down from the first floor she saw that they were resting themselves against the front desk and chatting away.

Layla walked up alongside her sister to join in on the conversation.

"So you don't think he's acting differently?" Asked Elena.

"Nooo, I wouldnt say that. He's not completely himself granted, but he's lost his memory. I doubt he knows how to even react to us." Responded Violet.

"Maybe you're right. I just feel so bad about what happened. I can't help feeling like this is my fault. What if I had found him sooner?"

"Hey now. It's not your fault. It's these horrible wood floors. They can be tricky. Heck even I've fallen down the stairs a couple times. Maybe not quite as badly as Erik I guess..." Layla sadly lowered her head.

"I just, I want my brother back. He keeps... looking at me."

"Looking at you?" Asked Violet.

"Yeah! Looking at me like I'm not me."

"T-that doesn't make any sense Elena." Stated Violet.

"It's... he's looking 'at' me. You know..." Elena waited for one of them to chip in, but neither did. "Ughh! He's checking me out and stuff."

Violet burst out laughing, shortly followed by a slightly less hysterical laugh from Layla.

"Shut up! It's true. He was!"

"Hah! Sure cuz, he wants you. I bet he really, really wants you." Teased Violet.

"I'm telling you the truth God damnit!"

"Okay, okay Elena we believe you."

Layla went quiet and then decided to chirp in with her own thoughts. "A-actually I do... believe her..."

"Thank you!"

"Wait, so you also think that Erik was checking out his own sister?"

"Well, not exactly. I just went to see him, and I think he was doing it to me... at least, that's what it felt like." Layla shyly looked away from the other two.

"See! I told you Vi!"

"Okay, I believe you." Violet brought a hand to her chin and pondered. "I guess I did notice him acting a little differently. He's still Erik, but... if he doesn't know that, then it's possible he sees you differently."

"Oh wow, that's... really weird. What are we supposed to say to him?" Elena looked to her cousins for guidance as she always did.

"Nothing?" Suggested Layla.

"Wha-what do you mean nothing? We're his family."

"Look Elena, he'll be back to normal in no time at all. Treating him like he's some kind of sick pervert would only add to his issues right now." Layla smiled at her cousin. "Besides, there's no harm in it. I took it as a compliment. You should too."

"Oh no, Lay did you... like it?" Asked Violet.

"What! No!" Layla took a step back from the girls. "Well not really."

"You did! You totally did!"

"Well, it felt nice to have some attention. I can't remember the last time a boy looked at me like that. Or when one was even in this hotel for that matter. If you haven't noticed, our customers are mostly old farts."

"Still Lay, it's a little weird." Violet looked at her sister with scepticism.

"I didn't enjoy it! He's still my cousin. I just appreciated it. That's all."

Elena had been quiet for a moment listening to her cousin's discussion. She realised what Layla was saying wasn't all that terrible. She knew deep down that some part of her appreciated Erik's attention too. And to some degree, maybe even liked it.

"Sure thing sis. Whatever you say..."

"Agh! Screw this I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Layla turned around and started making her way back up the stairs.

"Night Lay. Don't go sneaking into Erik's room now."

Layla scowled at her sister and continued the climb. Violet and Elena had one last laugh before they also made their way to bed.

-

Violet and Layla's rooms were on the floor above Elena and Erik's, the second floor matched the first floor perfectly.

The hotel had six floors in total. The first floor consisted of the entrance, the hotel restaurant and a separate staff room out the back which was closed off to the public. The other five floors were for guest rooms, bathrooms and storage.

The staff room consisted of a lounge/living room, a kitchen where everything was cooked for staff and the guests, and a small bathroom. It was more of an area for the family to rest than it was to live in. But was used for many other reasons during the year.

Erik's accident couldn't have happened at a better time for the business. Being the quietest time of year. Usually, Audrey would prep the breakfasts and dinners for the guests, but with so few people staying and Erik's accident, Violet was filling in that area for her.

The only problem with a full family run business is that there was very little wiggle room on holidays and time off. During the busier months of the year, each of them had barely enough time to sleep, let alone relax.

It wasn't uncommon for James and Audrey to seek outside help from time to time, and even then it was from friends that would easily be considered as close as family. Usually, it was arrangements that didn't last even a couple of months, but was just enough time to get the staff back on track with the workload.

- The next morning -

Erik woke up feeling stiff from the uncomfortable sleeping position he had been in, due to his head bandage prompting a mosty upright position through the night.

He was told briefly by his parents that the staff room was where they tended to gather in the mornings for breakfast. So he made his way down in search of food.

He placed his hands upon the railing of the stairs and stared down the flight. He hadn't asked which staircase he had fallen down, but every step he came across caused some amount of grief and even a little anxiety. Almost as though he was faced with an unknown enemy.

Entering the kitchen he came across his sister Elena. Who by the looks of it had started preparing breakfast. She wore a white button up blouse, navy skirt and a had tied her hair up into a ponytail. Erik believed this to be her 'work attire', or something similar to it.

He marvelled at her body before she noticed him. The curves to her waist, her toned, smooth looking legs and the areas of her body where the fabric clung to her for dear life. Most noticeably was her chest. Supporting what looked to be plenty more than a handful. Erik had the urgency to see more.

"Hey, Elena."

Elena spun around on the spot, causing her ponytail to flail. "Oh! Hi Erik. I wasn't expecting you up just yet. You should probably be resting you know."

Erik looked his sister up and down as she spoke, trying his best to view every inch of her mysteriously sexy body.

"What and miss out on you wearing that?" Erik gestured towards his sister. "Besides, I've rested plenty."

Elena scowled at her brother. "You shouldn't say things like that. I'm still your sister. Even if you can't remember it."

Erik smirked and allowed his eyes to drop down to her rear as she turned back to focus on breakfast. She had caught him partially in the act, but didn't want to say.

"Maybe, but I think part of you likes it..." Erik walked over to his sister, merely a few feet away now. "...part of you is curious whether I truly mean what I say..." He leaned in closer still. "...curious whether I would do more than just..."

"Stop! Don't say another word Erik. I mean it." Elena went back to the food preparation as Erik coyly smiled in her direction.

Elena could feel her heartbeat racing. It wasn't fear, or disgust, but genuine curiosity. Forcing that side of her back down, she focused her attention on the matter at hand.

"Very well. Do you want a hand?" Erik asked.

"I don't know, you're supposed to be taking it easy remember?"

Erik moved behind his sister and whispered close to the back of her neck.

"Come onnn, let me help. I won't bite..."

Elena swallowed the build up of saliva in her mouth and felt her body shiver as her brother's breath hit her bare neck.

"Uhh, y-yeah, okay. Do you... remember how to prepare breakfast?"

Erik stood next to his sister and looked towards the kitchen prep area.

"Kind of. I remember how, but not what. Are we cooking something in particular?"

"Well at the moment we need to prepare full English breakfasts for the guests that opted in for them. Which is only a few, but to start we need to cook the bacon first."

Erik was eager to relearn their normal routine. It was completely foreign to him at this point, but he knew it was familiar territory. While Elena spoke, Erik couldn't help himself trying to stare down her blouse. It was just too perfect an opportunity to avoid. Luckily she hadn't noticed yet.

"We fry up the bacon, sausages and eggs, keep them heated on a cool side of the griddle. Then prepare the toast, beans and tomatoes. Some guests have mushrooms too, but we let them decide that. So, think you can handle it, bro?"

Erik realised that he knew how to do all of those things, but it felt like his brain wouldn't allow him to actionise them in the correct order. It felt like a ten-piece jigsaw puzzle, and none of the pieces fit.

"Ahhh, maybe not. I'm sorry."

Elena chuckled. "Hey, it's okay. We don't expect you to jump straight back into this. At least not until you get your memory back."

Erik started to feel sorry for himself, which he felt accustom too. Instead of sulking, he looked around the kitchen for something to distract himself with.

"Oh hey, let's put the radio on. Maybe they'll play something good." Erik wandered over to a shelf beside the fridge to turn on the dusty radio.

"Sooo, you remember what a radio is. Do you remember what you like to listen to?"

"Nope. But we'll soon find out."

Elena smiled and began heating up the grill.

Erik left the radio on the station it was on and found it to be finishing off playing some old country sounding song. He knew that wasn't to his taste, but did have a nice catchy beat to it.

The next song up was a Jazz number. Fast paced and more upbeat than the last. Still not quite to Erik's preferred genre, but for what he had in mind, it was perfect.

There was something about music, something unexplainable. Music is the very soul of the world. Even though Erik had no memory of his life, he could feel his body moving on it's own to the beat. Trying to dance, trying to make him express a tiny amount of fun and playful like behaviour. Elena had also caught the groove bug.

As she cooked away at the grill, Erik noticed her hips swaying from side to side. He took a moment to watch her. Really focus on what she was, and what she did. Hoping he would suddenly click his memories back into place.

When he realised it wasn't going to happen, Erik shortened the distance between he and his sister. All the while allowing his body to move freely to the music.

"You know, swaying your hips like that, in a skirt nonetheless, is really sending me mixed signals right now."

"Oh god, it isn't on purpose you perv..." Elena teased. "...it's because of the music. Besides, if it's distracting..." Elena whispered next to her brother's ear as he walked behind her. "...don't look."

"Oooh, no promises."

Just as Elena was about to respond, Erik grabbed hold of his sister's wrist and pulled her towards him. She stared deep into his eyes with surprise. He smiled back.

"Now, dance with me." Erik began to shake and twist, bobbing up and down like a maniac. Anything and everything that his body wanted to do, he let it.

Elena's heart had began to race once again, but the second she saw his so called dancing, she immediately started laughing and decided to follow his lead.

Before you know it, both the siblings were swaying and swooshing their arms in the air, tossing and turning, pumping and grinding. It was dreadful to say the least. But in that moment, to them, there was nothing that could compete with how much fun they were having.

"Hey you look good when you let yourself go a bit."

Elena narrowed her eyes on her brother's. "Back at you. Even for a brain dead brother, you still have some moves."

"Oh wow! Wow! And here I was thinking you were above that kind of thing."

Elena laughed. "That's just it. Maybe you don't know me that well..."

Erik pulled his sister towards him once again and placed one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder.

"You think so? Then let's change that..." Erik lowered the hand on her hip, edging his hand downwards, closer to the hem of her skirt.

Elena couldn't speak. Gone was the spontaneous, fun dancing. And in its place was this, mysterious, rush of adrenaline from being touched by her brother. Her breaths loud, her heartbeat in her ears, the dangerous and naughty intent in Erik's eyes, his hand reaching ever closer somewhere it shouldn't. It was all too much for her.

Erik reached forward to her thigh. He was greeted by her insanely silky skin. Slowly he trailed his fingers upwards. Gliding over every goosebump with ease. His other hand raised to her neck and rested below her cheek.

Elena was so close to her brother. Their clothes touching, his hand firmly gripping the tender part of her thigh, his eyes darting between her ample cleavage and beautiful green eyes. Every second, every action was quickly eating away at her resolve. She then noticed him eyeing up her lips. Unknowingly, she protruded her own puffy lips in preparation for what might be a kiss.

Elena stood up slightly on tiptoes, her weakest effort yet to stop him from reaching his goal. She knew that the second his hand reached fully under her skirt, had completely latched his hand onto her most private part, she was going to give in completely. Give in to this new, sudden desire that she didn't quite understand. Her lips were ready, and her legs trembled.

Erik held her closer, while his hand just a mere fraction away from heaven. His lips were ready to lock onto hers. Elena closed her eyes. Practically giving Erik permission to continue. Then...

"Oh no, I think the bacon is burniii..." Violet walked into the room and witnessed something she never thought would have happened in a million years.

Erik and Elena shot apart like opposite ends to a magnet and tried to compose themselves.

"Vi! I umm, I didn't hear you come in."

"W-what were you doing?" Asked Violet inquisitively.

"Uhh, nothing. We were just dancing. Dancing to the uhh, music. That's all." Elena panicked as she saw her cousin's eyes narrow down on her.

"Dancing? Tell me Erik..." Now she eyed up her other cousin. "...do you usually dance with a hand up a family members skirt?"

Erik had managed to keep his cool, at least for the most part. He guessed it was due to the lack of memory. Part of his still didn't care that Elena was his sister.

"I don't know. I can't remember, maybe? Anyway, I'll leave you too alone for a bit. Get some of that... rest." Erik quickly made his way out of the room and away from the incoming conflict.

"Don't you run away from me Erik Edbury!" It was too late, he was gone.

Erik decided to walk off the heat by exploring the upper floors of the hotel. He had yet to see a single guest, which surprised him as the hotel looked like it did quite well.

"So, you want to explain what the fuck I just witnessed?"

Elena rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, it was nothing. We danced okay. Things got a little... heated."

"Heated? Elena, your brother had his hands all over you! I saw everything! What the hell were you thinking?"

"I wasn't okay. It just kind of happened. One second we're talking, then dancing and the next he's just... got his hands..." Elena replayed the whole thing in her head. "Fuck. I don't know what happened."

"Then you might want to figure that out. Because he might not see you as his sister, which is understandable, but you know full well."

"I know, I know. I'll figure it out. Just, please don't tell anyone. Please."

"Oh, don't you worry about me. I wouldn't dare gossip about something like this." Violet walked forward towards her cousin. "It's fine. Don't worry."

Elena looked relieved to hear her say that. Even though she knew what she did was wrong, part of her still liked it. Her heart was still racing. She could still feel the touch of her brother's hand on her thigh, burning an imprint onto her skin.

"Girls! The bacon!" Suddenly from behind, Layla shouted out at the two women as they seemed dazed and lost in their own little world while the food cooked beyond recognition.

Light grey smoke began to fill the room as the bacon burnt against the grill.

"Oh crap! Quick, Layla open the windows!" Shouted Violet.

Before long the smoke drained out of the room, leaving only a strong smell of over cooked bacon. Layla approached her family members and eyed them up curiously.

"Umm, how didn't you notice it burning? What were you talking about?"

Elena immediately went a dark shade of red as she remembered her earlier activities.

"Oh just normal stuff. Elena must have forgotten that she had already put the bacon on to fry. Isn't that right, Elena?"

"Y-yeah! Yes that's, what happened. I just lost track of what I was doing."

"Hmm, that's not like you. You're usually very strict. Are you feeling okay? You look a little red?"

"Yep! Yeah I'm fine. Thank you. I'll just get back to cooking now thanks."

Layla narrowed her eyes down on her cousin once again. She knew something was up, but when it came to Elena, it could be anything.

Erik had explored most of the hotel at this point. There wasn't as much to see as he had first thought. Every floor was very much the same, mainly comprising of guest rooms. The only difference was on the fourth floor, where they had a small reception room. It was unmanned most of the time, but there were chairs, tables and a television so guests could take a small break and stare out the windows over the coast.

Erik started making his way back down to the hotel lobby in preparation for breakfast. On floor three he stumbled across Violet who looked as though she had been searching for him.

"Ah! There you are. Breakfast is ready. It's going to be cold by the time we get there now."

"Oh, sorry. I just wanted to explore a bit."

"Explore? Do you mean, cool off?" Violet grinned.

Erik knew her game. She was a tease. She also had the looks to back it up, but this new version of himself, the one he was still trying to find, was far sturdier than she would know.

"Cool off? Why would I need to do that?"

"You know why Erik. I saw you and Elena..."

"Righttt, so?"

Violet quickly got irritated with her cousins nonchalant attitude.

They walked along the hallway towards the staircase as they talked.

"So? What do you mean so? You were about to do something that a 'brother shouldn't do."

"Ohhh, I get it. You're jealous. That makes sense now."