The Ritzy Family Hotel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So. That was... fun."

"I'll say. Are you okay? You're not, you know, freaked out at all?" Asked Erik, hoping he hadn't pushed her too far too quickly.

Layla smiled and pulled her cousin down for a quick kiss and then whispered into his ear.

"I'm fine. In fact, I'm a little bit... wet." She then giggled and made her way through the doors.

"Uhhuhh, because of the rain? Right?"

She smiled in response and ran off into the hotel. Erik managed to catch a glimpse of her little bubble butt as it swayed from side to side through the lobby.

Completely soaked through, Erik decided now was the best time for a shower. While he and Layla were off in the woods, Elena had been wracking her brain for answers to why she acted the way she did.

Never once had she experienced any kind of sexual or romantic feelings towards her brother before, so why did she now? Why had she allowed him to go as far as he did this morning? And why did it have to cause such a rush of adrenaline for her? These were the questions she asked while pacing up and down the hallway.

Erik grabbed a towel from his room and made his way to the shared bathroom on his floor. He hadn't yet taken the time to examine his body yet, so when locked in the bathroom he stripped out of his wet garments and did just that.

He realised there wasn't much to his body. A fairly basic build without any six pack or pecks to speak of. Realising he had probably only worked in the hotel doing mediocre labour at best, was probably the cause. However he was in better shape than most within his role.

All the while Erik showered, Elena had been failing at finding the answers she sought. The last thing she wanted was to be thrown into that same position again, without any moral compass to speak of. Trying to justify it to herself, she relived the morning event in her head.

Unfortunately, she found that picturing it, and allowing her mind to wander across to the possibility of what would of happened if Violet hadn't interrupted them, caused her to immediately back track on her morality and begin to feel hot and bothered once more.

Deciding she needed answers, and without much of a better idea, she walked to Erik's bedroom hoping to find him. On the way she heard someone in the shower, and guessed it was him when he didn't answer the knock on his bedroom door.

Without any thought, Elena walked into her brother's room to wait for him. Shutting off the part of her brain that told her it was a bad idea, she sat idly by waiting for his return.

Erik, none the wiser, walked into his room wearing just a towel around his waist. It hadn't quiet dawned on him yet that the hotel also had guests, but luckily for him it was safe. The second the door closed behind him, he saw Elena, awkwardly standing beside his bed, sheepishly looking away from him.

"Uhhh, sis? You alright?"

"Y-yeah. I just..." Elena looked around the room instead of in her brother's eyes. "... came to chat. About this morning."

"Oh, right. Sure, what about it? Want to carry on from where we left off?" Erik smirked.

"Not funny!"

Erik disagreed and walked into his room. He then placed his wet clothes to one side and walked over to his sister.

Elena had seen her brother in many lights. Drunk. Sick. Even half naked as he was now, usually catching him between the bathroom and his room, but this time felt different for her. She found herself actually looking at him. Checking out the bare skin she could see.

"So, what's up El?"

"I... uhhh, just wanted to..." Elena couldn't look him in the eye, but she did take every opportunity to witness every bump and muscle to his decently toned torso. "... c-can you. Can you put a shirt on, please?"

"Huh? Oh, sure!" Erik walked over to his drawers and pulled the first shirt he found over his head.

For Elena this was now somehow worse. Now that she had really looked at him in his hall naked state, she was trying to picture it once again now that he had covered up. She could feel that pull from earlier. The one that caused her heart rate to pick up.

"Okay. Okay.... okay."

"Elena! What, is wrong?" Erik eyed her suspiciously.

"Okay! Right, I feel as though this morning was a little bit... weird. I mean, we nearly kissed. T-that isn't normal Erik."

"Righttt. I thought you were going to complain about my hand running up your thigh..." Elena began to blush. "... not the near kiss. I guess you quite liked that first part huh?"

"Nuhuh! Shut up Erik. I meant to say all of it, okay?" Erik laughed and walked closer to his sister. "None of it was normal. That's what I'm trying to say."

Erik rested his hand on top of his sister's shoulder, trying his best to comfort her obvious discomfort.

"Hey, look. It's alright, no pressure. Now, tell me why you came in here to tell me this. Was it because you wanted me to do this..." Erik lowered his hand to once again rest on her thigh, under her skirt. "... again?"

"Ah! E-erik. I... I don't know about this..."

Erik slowly started to raise his hand up and down her thigh. With every up-stroke, Elena would raise herself up slightly on tiptoes. Her breathing quickly became heavy.

"Just enjoy it. The second you want me to stop, tell me, and I will. I promise."

"Uhh, o-okay."

Elena closed her eyes and decided she would just try and relax for once. She knew it was wrong, but the way it made her feel, the heat it caused was too much to fight. Curiosity and desire had consumed her.

Erik eventually continued his journey upwards until finally he reached his destination. He placed a few fingers over the area of her pussy and pressed gently, causing Elena to gasp.

"Ohh, God! Erik..." Elena opened her eyes and looked into her brothers with a weak and desperate stare, begging him not to stop.

Erik moved his free hand up to her neck and held her gently in a romantic way to prepare her for a kiss. He then began to tweak his fingers harder against her pussy, pressing firmly in a gyrating movement.

"Hhhuuu, fuck, Erik..."

"God you're so fucking hot. How did I keep my hands off you before the accident?"

Elena moaned and continued to relax and enjoy this new forbidden sensation he was causing.

Erik started to pull her closer to him. Their lips slowly approaching each other in a hungry display of passion.

"E-erik! I... I don't think I can, kiss you. Not yet. It just feels a little... weird."

Erik understood and decided he wouldn't force her to do anything she didn't want to do. If a kiss was too much, he wondered what would be next.

Elena looked down in fear of disappointing her brother, only to notice the sudden tent in his towel. She then quickly looked back up to his eyes with a flush red face and adorably sexy expression.

"Was... was that because of me?"

Erik smirked. "Of course it was. Do you really not know just how fucking hot you are?"

Elena blushed once again and gently looked away from him.

"Hey, if a kiss is too much. Then how about..." Erik picked up the pace, rubbing the fabric between her legs and ever growing wet patch.

"Hhhh... wha-what do you... umm, have in mind... fuuu..."

"Well, how about you drop to your knees, and see first hand what you've caused?"

Elena looked down, then back up with a nervous expression.

"I, I don't know Erik."

However Erik did know, and so he started guiding his sister down to her knees, pressing gently downwards on her shoulder. Without too much resistance, Elena was brought down to be face to face with the tent in her brother's towel.

Erik looked down at his sister to see her expression. It wasn't one of nervousness or even anxiety, but one filled with more curiosity and excitement. That was the green light he needed to continue.

Erik then dropped his towel, revealing his heaving, angry member to his sweet younger sister. Her eyes were immediately drawn to it. Red, hard and ready to break anything that dared go near it.

"Oh my god! I-it's bigger... than I thought it would be."

Erik's seven inch, hard cock bounced and strained out in front of Elena's face, begging to be touched.

"Thanks. Is this the first one you've seen?"

Elena took her hungry, sex crazed eyes off his cock for a moment. "Umm, no. First time ever seeing one... so close before."

Erik smirked. "Then I think it's time you got closer." He then placed one hand behind his sister's head and pulled her forwards, edging her ever closer to his hard-on.

Elena swallowed the build up of saliva she had gathered and instinctually opened her mouth, ready to take her brother's hard cock in her waiting mouth.

End of part one.