The Rivalry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was bad enough being his slave, but why was this loser ignoring me and apologizing to Leslie Fucking Scott? I burst out, "And what about freeing ME?" I demanded. Two seconds later, a strong shock at my neck dropped me to the floor. That damn wrangler leaned over, put his face less than three inches from me and said, quietly but with menace in his voice, "It's about time you learned your place around here, bitch. Don't speak unless you're answering a question or begging to get fucked, got it?"

"Thanks, Ken," said Jimmy calmly. "Actually, I've thought of a better use for her loud mouth. Leslie, honey, would you please sit on that bench and spread your legs?" I smirked at her exposing herself yet further, but then Jimmy ordered me to kneel between those legs, saying, "I remember plenty of times when you demanded that Leslie lick your pussy; time for you to repay the favor, slut." I was frozen immobile, but the wrangler dragged me over, forcing my nose straight into her sticky, smelly cunt.

A sharp whack on my exposed rear end and I found myself giving rather than receiving cunnilingus for the first time in my life! I don't know which of us--Leslie or me--was more shocked by the turn of events, but only one of us had her mouth free to speak, and it wasn't me.

I heard her say, in a loving tone, "Thanks very much, Master Jimmy. There's only one thing I'd rather have between my legs right now, and that's your monster dick!"

"That will have to wait until I get back, Baby girl, but you know I would never force you to do something like that, slave or not."

Leslie must have been determined to get on the nerd's good side by buttering him up, because the next thing I heard her say was, "I belong to you, Master, and you can fuck me any time in any hole and any way you wish. Besides, I really like the idea of being your sex slave and bed warmer!"

"If you had any idea how long I've admired you," he replied in a husky voice, "You'd know that right now I would much rather take you home instead of flying to Seattle. I want to be your guy, not your master, Leslie. You, however," he paused and I felt another solid whack on my butt, "need to remember to always call me 'Master.' And show some respect for Leslie--she will always be first girl for me and you're just a cunt-licking slave whore, got it?" It's a good thing my mouth was otherwise occupied or I would have gotten in more trouble. How dare this nerd prefer a used slave who was shamelessly aroused by the idea of servicing him, to me?

The next day, I woke up in the university stables, where "Master" Jimmy had hired out both Leslie and me for the same Junior Varsity pony girl training that I had cheerfully enrolled Leslie in the previous year. That's when the reality of enslavement really hit me--I had chortled and teased Leslie about the manner in which the trainers, fat cat donors, and football players had callously used all her openings for their vulgar pleasures, but now that could happen to ME!

The next month was solid misery. Those bastards pumped me full of Horny Juice hormones so that I actually enjoyed having them use me. Not only was I regularly fondled and fucked in all three openings (my rectum was constantly straining around enemas, wrangler dicks, and a butt-plug pony tail), but the amount of physical exercise demanded was incredible. I had thought my body was in exceptionally good shape, but now I had to run dozens of miles daily. At least I no longer had to worry about counting calories, but instead was constantly slurping down food and fluids--and no, not ALL of the fluids had sperm in them.)

Leslie seemed to breeze through it all, yet one more reason for me to resent her competition. Of course, she had already been through this training the previous summer, but now she seemed to thrive on miles of running and yards of stiff cock. Damn her.

In high summer, I was sweating rivers but finally able to keep up with the other ponies--or so I thought. And then HE returned--late one afternoon, damn Jimmy just showed up, leaning on the fence and watching the ponies practice. At first, I felt a renewed humiliation that he could see me nearly-naked, sweating and tightly bound, pulling a HUGE wrangler in a little sulky. At the end of the race, when I was again gasping for breath, I realized that the head nerd wasn't even looking at me--he couldn't take his eyes off @#$%* Leslie, who appeared to have just finished a brief stroll with no visible sweat!

Then I heard him talking to the head wrangler/trainer about setting up a race, and my heart sank. I suddenly remembered how I had teased Leslie that I would enter her into formal pony races, with the winning team's staff (plus any other spectators who felt like it) using and abusing the losing pony while she was tied bent over a fence. I could suddenly imagine myself in that position, taking multiple dicks into me with no control over the situation.

That produced a sleepless night of worrying which, of course, was poor preparation for a race. Long story short, I lost, with Leslie crossing the finish line 20 yards ahead of me. I was still panting when I felt the wranglers tying me bent over that low fence--at least it had a smooth wooden top! No sooner were my legs tied apart (my arms still bound parallel to each other behind my back) than I felt an unidentified but large penis shoved balls deep into my well-lubricated, exposed pussy. Two rough hands sank into my upthrust, bare buttocks, and whoever it was began pounded frantically in and out.

So far, it was enjoyable--hell, after a month of constant screwing and horny juice I actually enjoyed feeling that shaft working my tired body up to an orgasm. I don't know about "addicted to love," but I was becoming "addicted to dick." Imagine the thrill when my owner, damn Jimmy, stepped in front of me, pulled up my head by my hair, and displayed the biggest damn cock I had ever seen. I mean, I thought by that point I was a real judge of man meat, but I was astonished by the caliber of that nerd--and THEN I had to try to accommodate it in my mouth and throat. It was a struggle just to fit him in, let alone breathe around that shaft. Then I realized that this guy owned me for the next 22 months. I hate to admit it, but I began to understand why Leslie had been so happy to learn she would be his slave!

I had almost adjusted, both physically and mentally, to the economy-sized sausage pumping in and out of my mouth, while the guy ramming up my birth canal came to a noisy climax that brought on my own orgasm. Just when I was sinking into an endorphin-powered dream of sex slavery, Jimmy suddenly withdrew that shaft from my mouth and casually slapped it across each of my cheeks, leaving them wet with my own spit.

"Seems like you've finally learned what to do with your mouth, Janey," Jimmy said in a pleasant voice. "Now I need to work on you being such a smart ass." So saying, he stepped around me, disappearing from sight until I felt his hands on my rump. Just as I realized what he had said, I felt him squirt some lubricant inside my anus. Oh, my god, he didn't mean to use that weapon on me back there, did he?

Turns out, he did. And after two minutes of excruciating pain, it ended up feeling pretty great! I began to beg him, over and over, to pound my brains out. He obliged my request.

*****

(Epilogue: Leslie Scott's perspective)

Jimmy was as good as his word, arranging for the State Agriculture Department to free me even though he had to pay the University back for the second summer of my JV pony training. When he presented me with the form petitioning for my freedom, I refused to sign unless he promised that he would still fuck me regularly in all my openings. A girl has to have SOME standards.

As soon as I was uncollared and allowed to dress, Jimmy got down on one knee in the Agriculture Office and proposed to me. I was overjoyed to accept, and (after some frantic engagement sex) we got married three days later. True to his word again, Jimmy made sure that he fucked me daily if not more often!

We moved into married housing on campus, because he still had three years left on his computer engineering degree. (Eventually he was able to buy freedom for my parents as well.) Janey became our live-in slave maid, although most of the time we allowed her to keep her clothes on. She did, however, have to fulfill her "duties" as a JV pony girl, which meant that her openings frequently got filled. (I had to resist the temptation to sign up for varsity pony girl.) After two summers in the pony school the girl was so hopped up on horny juice that she craved my husband's cock almost continuously, but I insisted that she beg for dick in front of both of us, and sometimes made her a fluffer to get Jimmy erect so that I could mount him again. I wasn't trying to be cruel, just wanted it clearly understood that she was just as horny as she had often accused me of being. In fact, to satisfy her longings, Jimmy regularly loaned out Janey to the University computer science club for innovative "experimentation" that the nerds in these clubs would cum up with on a regular basis. Both the slave princess and the nerds got loads of pleasure out of experimental questions such as "How many times can one slave be made airtight in an eight-hour period?"

Still, once she was freed, she resumed her studies in a different field, and we graduated from UT together, setting up a menage in which I was always first girl. Two horny, highly-graded ex-slave girls, who were usually naked at home while begging for cock in all three holes every day. Jimmy loved it!

(The End)