The River and the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
484 Followers

It wasn't such an easy task, sliding himself into her while trying to keep his balance on the slowly shifting deck in near-darkness. She had to help him guide his cock to the soft butterfly lips of her cunt, her small fingers playfully jacking his shaft as she did so. It was all worth it for her wonderful little whimper as his fat cockhead finally pushed inside her.

Luke went in slowly, savouring every inch as he slid deeper and deeper. Sadie's vagina was delightfully wet, a warm, slick, welcoming softness. She winced cutely at his first long thrust; perhaps he was a bit too big for her, but that wasn't going to stop either of them. He kept kissing her all the way. It was hard to see her expression in the dark, just a shadowed suggestion of the surprise and delight crossing her lovely face.

He fucked her slowly at first, worried about losing his balance and slipping off. He'd never had sex on such an unsteady platform before. But he soon found his rhythm, losing himself in Sadie's slender body and the clenching wet heat of her cunt. Her legs crossed around his lower back, maybe involuntarily, drawing him into her. The boat swayed beneath them.

He could tell she was trying to keep quiet, suppressing her usual expressive moans of pleasure to low hisses and sighs. It was so hot how she wasn't quite able to do it, joyous little squeaks escaping her clenched teeth whenever he thrust particularly deep in her.

Seeking to stimulate her even more, he dipped his head and closed his mouth around one of her sharp little nipples. His long, fond suck was rewarded with her breathing his name and combing her trembling fingers through his hair, his cock pumping away inside her all the while. She was so sopping wet he could hear the soft squish of her pussy around his shaft even over the sound of the river.

Then -- God fucking dammit! -- voices came wafting up the path, along with the crunch of gravel under approaching shoes. Half a dozen people at least, a group of friends fresh from the pub. Of course they had to take the riverside path home. By the sound of it, they were going to go straight past the jetty. Luke gave a groan of frustration, reluctantly halting his thrusts.

"Please don't stop," Sadie whispered.

"Sadie, they're right there," Luke replied despondently. He was still so deep in her lovely soft cunt. The idea of having to pull out of her now was unbearable. "If we don't go now, they're gonna see us."

"They'll see us if we get back on the jetty. If we stay here, they might not." Sadie gently wriggled her body beneath him, her pussy's wonderful muscles gripping his hard cock, teasing and stroking him inside her, pleading with him to stay in the most irresistible fashion possible.

"Sadie-"

"It's okay." She kissed his lips very softly. "Keep going, Luke."

Luke hesitated, listening to the people on the path draw closer and closer. He could tell from their voices they were very drunk. Drunk enough that they might not be paying any attention to a couple of hard-to-see shapes on a moored boat in the moonlit dark.

"Ah, fuck," he muttered under his breath. He kissed Sadie passionately, pressing her down as far as possible on the deck to keep her out of sight, and started to thrust in her again.

Sadie whispered to him as he fucked her, so quietly he could only just hear her over the breeze. "That's so good, Luke," she breathed in his ear. "Oh, God, I can feel you so deep inside me. I love it. God, please don't stop, please, I'm so close..."

Luke was proud of himself for not cumming inside her the second he heard that. It was a very close-run thing.

The passers-by reached the jetty, passed it, walked on. Their loud, oblivious, drink-slurred laughter started to fade down the path. And the cousins kept on fucking, heedless, caring only about each other.

Sadie climaxed, letting a soft moan of ecstasy through her clenched teeth. She shuddered and flexed her slim body in Luke's embrace, while he carried on slowly thrusting into her. A warm spray of squirt flowed from her pulsing pussy, washing deliciously over Luke's cock and balls like a liquid kiss.

That tipped Luke over the edge too. He bit his tongue to stifle his groan of pure animal joy, thrust himself deep and emptied his balls prodigiously into his cousin. His semen painted the walls of her sweet warm cunt, flooding her with the most primal expression of his love. He thought she might have cum again from the feeling of being filled up, judging by how she whimpered and strained underneath him, but he wasn't sure.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear in the dizzy moment after his orgasm peaked. He couldn't help it; the foolish words came out with a will of their own.

He didn't expect her to say it back to him, and she didn't. But she did kiss his cheek, very softly, which was some consolation.

Slowly, carefully, they disentangled themselves from each other. Luke nearly shivered at the sudden coolness of the riverside air on his wet cock after he reluctantly slipped it out of Sadie's warm pussy. He watched her skip deftly off the boat onto the jetty, her bare feet slapping quietly on the wooden boards, before following her.

Sadie squatted at the end of the jetty and nonchalantly released a little squirt of post-coital piss into the river below -- just a trickle this time, compared to her earlier flood. "Insurance against UTIs," she laughed when she caught Luke watching her.

Relieved, Sadie wiped her cum-dripping pussy with three curled fingers. Then she stepped back into her shorts, a little string of semen still gleaming on her inner thigh, and put her shoes on as Luke tucked his slackening cock away. The path was clear once again, no more drunken pedestrians in sight. The moon and stars were sharp and bright as jewels above.

"That was fun," Sadie said brightly, brushing back her hair and readjusting the hem of her shirt. Perfectly nonchalant. Except that her hands still seemed to be trembling slightly, a faint aftershock of her orgasm. "I always wondered what it would be like to fuck on a boat. Cross that one off my bucket list."

Luke stared at her for a moment, taking in the beauty of her, the tiny miracle of her existence. He was seized by an almost unbearable wanting.

Come travelling with me, he wanted to beg her. Come back to Australia with me. Be my girlfriend, be my wife, have my children. I love you so fucking much.

He knew it was totally stupid. There was no way Sadie could uproot herself halfway across the world to have an open love affair with her first cousin. It would ruin both their lives. Just fucking her was risky enough. And he was an idiot to fall in love so easily.

But what else could he do? She was such an angel.

To stop himself saying anything he couldn't take back, he kissed her. Beneath her perfume, she smelled faintly but gloriously of sweat and sex.

She responded to the kiss with easy passion, but after a few moments she pressed her hand lightly on his chest to stop him.

"Let's go back to the house," she said. "There's beers in the fridge. We can put a blanket down at the bottom of the garden."

"And fuck some more?" he asked hopefully.

"God, you're so predictable," Sadie said. The soft light from the waterfront painted her lovely mischievous face in pastel yellows. "But...yeah. I could go again."

An anticipatory rush of blood to Luke's cock banished his quiet sadness, at least for the moment. He smiled at the girl he loved. "Ready when you are."

The cousins linked hands and walked off along the riverside path, past the boats asleep at their moorings, into the warm and welcoming night.

VM218
VM218
484 Followers
12