The River Ch. 02

Story Info
Next chapter in the river story.
1.6k words
4.63
3.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gunther's neck tasted of clear highland river water. His hair smelled of purple heather and the sea breeze, and my painfully hard cock felt at home nestled between his beautiful, soft buttocks.

I began to nuzzle his neck with playful kisses and soft bites which brought forth muted sighs and whimpers from my young Teutonic amour. I accompanied this with small, gliding strokes from my aching cock between his river-soaked mounds, the droplets of water mixing with the slick pre-cum that was flowing from my cockhead in copious amounts.

And now it was Gunther's turn to whisper, "please."

With a final, playful nibble at his neck, I reached down and placed the dripping head of my erection gently again his inviting little tunnel of love and began to perform little circles around his sphincter to soak it in as much of my natural cock lubricant as I could.

Gunter's breathing became deeper and more ragged, accompanied by another, "please."

I raised myself so I could look down and softly shifted the weight of my hips as I guided my cockhead into his bottom.

We both gasped as one as his tight hole began to stretch and expand around the warm, mushroom at the tip of my Priapus.

Oh my God, how I managed not to explode there and then I will never know as I let about a quarter of the head enter him and then brought it back to apply more leaking drops of pre-cum before using its viscus pool around his opening to allow me to ease forward and watch half my cockhead flow into this gorgeous young man.

Now I will be the first to admit that when it comes to length, I am most definitely Mr. Average in the trouser department, but it has been mentioned by more than one previous partner that my young fellow does have an impressive girth.

As I repeated my lubricate and advance cycle so that fully three quarters of my swollen cockhead was stretching his tight bum hole Gunther began to expel short explosive breaths and I became concerned.

"Would you like me to stop?" I whispered into his ear.

Gunther smiled bravely through his deep breaths and gasped, "Nein, I want all of him. But I think it is time for a little help, my beautiful cocksman."

So saying, he reached to one side where his trousers lay, slid his hand into the pocket and came out with a little bottle of lubricant.

I laughed as I retrieved my cockhead from his bum and took it from him. "Do you always go around with one of these in your pocket?"

"What can I say, I was a boy scout. Dib, dib, dib. Dob, dob, dob. Be prepared!" Gunter, replied with a mischievous grin. "A motto to live by.

"Now advance my beautiful Scotsman. Take heed from Shakespeare and 'Once more into the breach, dear friend.... once more."

I slathered copious amounts of lube around my rampant cock and slid the excess into Gunter's rear with my fingers.

Placing the mushroom head of my Priapus once more at the entrance to my young German friend's tunnel of delight, I was not ready for how much easier it was for me to enter him, and I think we were both taken a little by surprise when the thick mushroom of my cockhead slid forward, and his sphincter suddenly snapped closed around my shaft.

We both gasped in unison, and I raised myself enough to look down.

My God, how could such a small opening stretch so wide?

And then it fully sank in: That was MY cock that this beautiful young man's bum was so tightly wrapped around!

I took the weight back from my arms and lay along Gunter's back, once more nuzzling his neck as my shaft slid deep inside him until my balls rested against his cheeks.

Gunter sighed, "Make love to me with your beautiful cock."

I bit him, playfully, and we both groaned in delight as I slowly withdrew my hard member to just behind the head, delighting in the fact that he clenched his sphincter around my aching muscle as I did so and, just as slowly, sank once more to the hilt into this gorgeous young man as he released the pressure, once more.

I kept this rhythm going for a short time, our heavy breaths and ecstatic groans matching with each stroke. The feeling of fucking this young beautiful soul in the arse was indescribable and I finaly sank as far inside him as my shaft would allow and just lay for a moment, savouring the warmth of his innards.

Slowly, I reached around and lay hold to his own, rock hard, dripping member and elicited a groan of almost tortured delight from my partner by giving him a couple of long, tight strokes and felt a small stream of precum roll over the top of my hand.

Meanwhile, I playfully rotated my hips so that my cockhead moved in delightful little circles deep within Gunter's tight little bottom.

Again, we groaned in unison before I whispered, "I want to look at your beautiful hard cock while you ride me."

"Ja," Gunter immediately agreed, "I want to ride you to exhaustion, my gorgeous Celtic pony!"

We both laughed as I withdrew and rolled to one side onto the grass.

Gunter was immediately kneeling over me and, once again guiding me towards his bum.

After the briefest of resistance, I was once more sinking into his depths, but now he was in control and I had full view of his rock-hard cock standing proudly against his lean, muscular belly.

OMG, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

Gunter began to move back and forward with my member firmly lodged to the hilt in his rear and I watched, mesmerised as his rigid cock swayed forward and then back to touch him just below his belly button with an almost inaudible little tap. I felt his balls slide back and forth across my own stomach and I could not think of a more erotic scene until he suddenly changed position and tucked his feet under him, my cock still firmly lodged in his bum, and leaned back to take his weight on his arms.

And that is when he truly began to ride me with wild abandon.

As he slammed up and down on my rigid cock, his own proud member followed a wild arc as it first flew towards me on the downstroke before returning to slap him loudly on the midriff on the up.

I felt like I was losing my mind in ecstasy at the beautiful sight, lost in the warmth of this young man rapped around my aching cock, the dual sounds of his buttocks slapping against me in one instance and the lesser sound of his beautiful, bouncing prick hitting his belly in the next.

I reached down and cupped his balls in one hand while I grasped that his bouncing cock with the other.

He continued to ride me hard as I massage his soft ball sack and stoked his hard member for all I was worth.

I looked up and was immediately mesmerised as his eyes locked on mine and I realised that the huge grin on his face was a reflection of my own.

Our eyes never left each other as I felt the familiar tickle behind my ball sack and the pressure begin to build along the full length of my manhood as I realised there was no going back.

"I'm Cumming!" I cried to the world.

Whether it was my cry or the swelling of my shaft as it prepared to expel my seed deep into his bowels, I don't know, but Gunther laughed joyously, "Fill me up with your seed, my beautiful Scotsman!"

My orgasm was so intense that it felt like my cock was going to detach at the root as pulse after pulse of ejaculate entered the young man above me. The pressure of it leaving my body was an almost painful, burning explosion of primordial force that felt like it would never stop.

And then Gunter cried in ecstasy as his own powerful stream of cum left his shaft and splashed onto my face, some falling into my open mouth to coat my tongue with its creamy saltiness.

Again and again, we pulsed our spurting joy for each other. Mine filling the nethers of the German God rapped around my cock, while his continued to splash along my torso until he fell forward across me, spent, and I held him as we both came down from our orgasmic mountain and I felt my slowly shrinking cock pop out of his rear followed by a stream of my own cum that immediately fell to coat my balls.

Our harsh breathing began to subside until, with a lingering kiss, Gunter rolled to one side and we both began to laugh with ecstatic joy.

And then, we heard a faint sound of applause over to our right and, lifting our heads, we saw one of the French girls from the hostel sitting on a rock, her shorts tethered to one ankle clapping.

"Bravo! Magnifique!"

It was obvious from the damp glistening of her pubic hair and the reflective shine on the two forefingers of her left hand what she had been doing whilst watching our love making.

Gunter and I looked at each other before bursting out laughing, my young companion even attempting a courtly bow from where he lay.

The French girl pulled her shorts back on and left with a wave, a big smile and a parting, "Merci!" and left us rapped around each other to slumber in the afternoon sun.

"It feels so nice to feel you running out of me." Gunter breathed into my ear, as exhausted slumber overtook us both.