The Road to Darker Desires Pt. 03

Story Info
Donna and Tom share some desires.
9.1k words
4.67
4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Road to Darker Desires -- Part 3

Donna and Tom Simpson were lying in bed holding each other close. They had just finished a quick and frenzied lovemaking session after confessing and detailing the sensual events of each other's day.

Tom had exposed himself and masturbated in front of his sultry co-worker at her request.

Donna had experienced oral passion with her best friend Vicky. Each was scared to death of the circumstances of the events and even more scared confessing the acts to their spouse. As it turned out, each got so turned on listening to each other's confessions, that they literally attacked the other in a frenzied and passionate bout of sex that left both exhausted.

"That was incredible baby," Donna told her husband.

"It was more than incredible. Especially since I was expecting to be packing my bags instead of..." Tom replied.

"Oh no. How could I ask you to leave after what I have done. I don't know how you can ever forgive me."

"Forgive you? What you described with Vicky was such an incredible turn-on, how could I be mad. After all, every man alive wishes for something like that to happen at some point."

"You mean you are not mad? You don't think I am disgusting?"

"Oh baby, how could I. It sounded so innocent and beautiful. And there is nothing disgusting about it."

"I am so relieved."

They lay in silence in each other's arms for a few minutes, each contemplating what was going on with their lives recently.

"You know, I really think we should have a long, honest talk about all of this," said Donna.

"You are probably right sweetie," replied Tom. He wasn't much for sharing his feelings, and really didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth concerning his recent luck in the sex department, but knew that eventually they would have to talk it over.

"Maybe this weekend we can go out to dinner and discuss...things." She suggested.

"That would be great,"

With that they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Donna woke feeling sore and tired. That was no surprise considering what her week had been like. She was particularly dreading talking to Vicky. Not that she didn't enjoy being with her friend, but she just had no clue how to talk to her about what had happened between them. She was not looking forward to her day at all. She even contemplated taking the rest of the week off work to sort thing out before confronting Vicky, but she knew that wouldn't really help.

She struggled through her morning, just praying the day would be uneventful and hoping she could just get it over with. As she walked into the office, she almost felt as though she were sneaking in. She looked around for signs of her friend and sighed with relief when she didn't see her right away. She took advantage of the time without Vicky to get some important things squared away so she could sail through the rest of her day.

Vicky wandered in an hour late. There would probably be hell to pay, but she honestly felt like she had been hit by a truck. A full bottle of wine probably had something to do with that. And the fact that her sleep was very restless as her mind was in overdrive all evening. She slinked into her office and stared into space.

Around 11 am, a head peered into the door of Vicky's office.

"How's it going in here?" said Donna.

"I'm afraid I am not going to win any company awards today," she giggled half-heartedly.

"I know what you mean. I started off strong, but soon got sidetracked by wandering thoughts of...well you know."

"Yeah, I know."

"I think we need to talk about it, but I don't know how to start. Maybe we should go grab some lunch and try to talk it out."

"Do you mean it? You would still want to have lunch with me?" Vicky asked her friend with a touch of nervousness in her voice.

"Of course I do. I love you sweetie. That will never change, I just think we need to talk about us...now that...I don't know, it's just so confusing."

"Yes it certainly is that."

"Okay, well how about we go grab some sandwiches from one of the food trucks in the park and find a quiet spot to talk privately?"

"That would be lovely, Donna. Let me grab my purse and I will meet you downstairs."

They walked the 2 blocks to the food truck in silence. The two women took their food to one of the secluded benches in the nearby park. They ate in silence for several minutes before Vicky got up the nerve to speak up.

"Sweetie, I am so sorry about what happened, and..."

"There's no need to apol..." Donna tried to interject before she was cut off.

"Please let me finish. Like I was saying, I am sorry if I was out of line yesterday, and sorry if I hurt you, but I want you to know I don't regret it. I thought about it all night, over and over, and the truth is, I enjoyed it and I would do it again in a heartbeat."

Donna absorbed what her friend told her and chose her words carefully before speaking.

"I do not regret it either Vicky. I was surprised, to say the least, but I enjoyed it immensely as you are fully aware of. The truth is, I have never had any contact like that with another woman and while not unpleasant, I still was kind of freaked out. I am not hurt by our little experience, just confused."

"Donna, I want you to know that I have not done anything like that with another woman either. I had considered it before, but only out of curiosity. Yesterday was just...that is to say, I um. Oh hell, I don't know. All I know is that you sitting there, in the afterglow of some obviously great sex, and all open and exposed was just...God it was sexy as hell."

Donna took in the words of her friend, and thought long and hard about it. "Yes it was sexy as hell, wasn't it? I keep thinking of that look in your eyes, and your touch and the way you...when you...umm."

"When I sucked your wet, throbbing pussy lips into my mouth?" Vicky added with a slight giggle.

"Ye, when you did...that. It was so damn sexy and erotic, I so wanted it to happen and yet felt guilty for taking advantage of you."

"Oh honey, if anyone took advantage, it was me. You should not feel bad about that."

"Well I guess we cleared that part up, but what do we do now?" Donna asked her friend.

"We don't HAVE to do anything. We can consider it a wonderful one time exploration, or we could..."

Donna thought about the open ended suggestion and replied, "Like I said, I have never done that with another woman and probably never would with anyone else, but with you I...hell I am soaking wet right now just talking about it."

Vicky blushed a deep red when she heard that and admitted that she was indeed wet as well.

"Well do we continue to explore this any further? And what about Tom?"

"Let's just take it step by step and see how things go. And I will work on Tom, but I don't really think he will object to mush as long as I give him all the sultry details."

Both women laughed and gathered up their things and began to walk back to work, their arms entangled closely.

Tom entered the worksite determined to stick to his guns and focus on the job and just get through the day. The last few days had been a strange whirlwind of crazy and unpredictable events that totally knocked him off his game. He really needed to put his nose to the grindstone and just get on with the job.

All was going well throughout the morning. He was able to get some wishy washy clients to buckle down and make a decision, he got the sub-contractors to drop everything and finish what they needed to get the project back on track and he finished some much needed account balancing. All in all, a good morning. Then he ran into Rita at lunch and it all went to hell again.

"Hey big boy, you are looking tasty today," she whistled.

"Drop it Rita. I really don't need this right now."

"Awww, come on. I'm just teasing you. Don't take it so hard. But it's too bad, because I love when you take it hard. Big and hard," Rita laughed out loud.

"Oh Christ, give it a rest." Tom said as he tried to walk away.

Unfortunately. Rita was hot on his heels and following him directly into the office trailer.

"Rita, I really need to get some work done. I really need to be alone."

"Why don't you just relax for a minute. You deserve to relax you know. You are always so tense and rigid."

"Someone has to be the adult around here."

"Ha ha, yes and that has to be you."

"Well you are not exactly acting very adultish lately."

"You know, yesterday was perfect. I don't mean the sexy, naked man part..although that certainly was sexy as hell and fueled many self-induced orgasms for me last night. No, the best part was that you let your hair down and did something spontaneous."

"Wait, what did you say?"

"I said you were spontaneous, and it was refreshing."

"No, I mean the other part."

"Oh, you mean the part where I went home and fingered myself several times picturing your strong hand stroking your big, hard shaft," she said in her most seductive tone.

"Umm, yeah...that part."

"Does it bother you for me to tell you that?"

"Let's just say it isn't appropriate workplace conversation and leave it at that."

"Why isn't it appropriate? We are both adults and liberal enough to discuss such topics."

Tom was getting more and more frustrated as this conversation went on.

"Listen, Tom, why don't you take a deep breath and tell me what has you so uptight lately. And I know it is not just what happened yesterday."

"I don't think I should do that?"

"Why not? It might do you good to get it off your chest."

Tom mulled it over. Maybe it would do him good to tell someone. He just wasn't all that comfortable talking about his sex life with Rita. Then again, they had already crossed way past the line of office decency.

"Well, for a while now, I guess things at home were less than perfect and I was letting that get me frustrated and tense."

"When you say not right, you mean your sex life?"

"Yes, let's just say it has been less than perfect for a while."

"Well a lot of couple go through a cold spell."

"That's true, but I just let it get to me. And then, all of a sudden out of the blue, my sex life goes into to overdrive and I have no clue what happened. And I don't know what to make of it. It's all very confusing. And you haven't been helping things."

"Well I am sorry about that...maybe. Truth is, my sex life has been pretty poor lately too. But we are talking about you. So tell me what is going on?"

"Let's just say that sex between me and Donna has been infrequent at best for several months. And then, with no warning, we have had sex more in the last few days than we have had in the last 6 months."

"Wow, poor baby. Too much sex...I can see how that would get you down."

"I'm serious here Rita. This all happened so fast and I don't know what to think or do about it."

"Who says you have to do or think anything, just enjoy it."

"Well it's not just the amount. It is...different."

"What do you mean different? Like kinky? Whips and chains and midgets?"

Tom laughed at that. "No, no midgets. It's just different. More intense, and some things are a little bit crazy for us."

"Well what does crazy and intense mean? Be more specific."

"Well, the other night at home, we were arguing one minute and the next minute we were having sex. Actually, we were fucking. Not exactly fucking. I don't know."

"Okay, well we were arguing about stupid stuff and then the next thing I know she is giving me a blowjob. I know that sounds all fine and dandy, but it is not like her to do that and especially the way that she went about it."

"How so," asked Rita.

"She was forceful, almost angry. But, she was very determined. And it felt fantastic. And then I got forceful and..."

"And what, big boy?"

Tom detected the sound in Rita's voice as she asked the question. It sounded lower and very deliberate the way she said it. When he looked at her, he could see a look in her eyes, like a look of hunger. She was getting off on this, and he was willing to play along.

"Well, Donna is pretty conservative about these things, so when she was sucking my dick and being forceful and aggressive about it, I decided to play along and be forceful and aggressive back."

"Mmhmm, and how did you do that exactly Tom?" Rita asked swallowing hard as she became aware of her desire sneaking up on her.

"Donna's mouth obviously felt amazing, but I was overwhelmed by the situation and wanted more. I watched her mouth devour my dick and wanted more. I grabbed her head and thrust my dick further into her mouth," said Tom with a hint of desire in his voice now.

"Say cock Tom."

"What?" he asked with a bit of surprise.

"Use the word cock instead of dick please. I think it sounds more appropriate."

"Okay. Anyway, while she is sucking my 'cock' I look down into her eyes and she is looking me directly in the eyes with a look that is...well she looked 'slutty' I guess. Like it was animalistic. It was sexy as hell looking her in the eyes as her mouth and tongue did amazing things to my cock."

"MMMMM, yes go on," he heard from Rita

Rita was listening intently to her sexy friend and colleague. She could feel the heat between her legs building quickly. She was unaware that she had her balled up fist jammed between her thighs and was rocking back and forth against it almost imperceptibly. It was almost imperceptible, but not to Tom.

"I was getting close as I looked into her eyes and I was overcome by desire. Her aggressiveness fueled my own aggression and I reached down and took her face in both hands. She moaned a little when I did that so I tightened my hold on her. She moaned again, so I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. She moaned louder that time."

At that moment, Rita let out a whimper that turned into a moan of her own as the pressure from her fist and Tom's words brought a little tremor of desire.

"Yes, just like that."

Rita blushed and tried to hide her face at being caught by Tom.

"I can't describe how good it felt. Holding her head as I thrust my cock into her mouth. The pleasure radiated throughout my whole body as I did it. Donna's moans only made it hotter so I kept doing it. I pushed into her mouth deeper and deeper and faster and faster. I couldn't help myself. It felt so good and all I wanted to do was push myself in deep and cum right in her mouth."

Rita gasped slightly and felt another mini tremor rock her body and her loins.

"My cock felt so big and full as I continued fucking her mouth. That's what I was doing, I was fucking her mouth."

Again, Rita let out a little gasp.

"I was beyond the point of being able to control myself. I thrust faster and faster. Donna doesn't let me cum in her mouth, but I was so close and that was all I wanted to do at that moment."

He watched Rita's thighs squeezing around her fist and the faraway look in her eyes. Rita blushed at being caught by Tom. Something came over her at that moment. Tom stopped telling his story as he watched her. She so wanted him to continue the story. She needed him to continue. She was so close.

She got bold and parted her thighs a little. Tom licked his lips as she did this. She kept watching his eyes as she pressed the ball of her palm herd into her pubis. Her pussy trembled when she did this. Her hand rubbed slowly up and down against her pussy through her pants.

Tom watched her intently as he continued his story.

"My whole body was on fire, not just my cock. I could feel myself getting harder in her mouth. Harder than I have ever been before."

Rita undid her pants and slipped her hand inside. Right there in front of Tom. When she made contact with her soaking pussy, the moan that escaped her lips caused both of them to stop and watch her for a few seconds.

"I was so torn. I could feel my cockhead swell and knew I would cum at any second. I wanted nothing more than to cum in her lovely mouth, but knew I had to pull out."

Rita's hand motions were becoming frantic and they were both surprised to see a very noticeable wet spot on Rita's jeans.

"I literally had to force myself to pull my cock from her mouth, but she surprised me yet again by grabbing my ass and pulling me deeper inside. I let out a groan and felt like my cock was going to explode. And then it happened. I let out a growl and exploded in Donna's mouth."

Rita was whimpering and shaking as her own orgasm hit her. She couldn't control her body anymore. Her hand jerked uncontrollably inside her jeans trying desperately to rub her clit hard and fast in the tight confines. The noises from her mouth were sexy and humorous at the same time.

"I swear I have never cum that hard before. It felt like my entire being was being drained through my cock. Donna sucked and slurped it all as best she could until I couldn't even stand."

Tom concluded his story and watched his friend shake in the last tremor of her orgasm. It was only now that he realized his own cock was hard and throbbing in his khakis. He looked down and saw the sizeable wet spot on his own pants and laughed.

After several moments, Rita settled down enough to return to their conversation.

"That was...wow!. I can see why you have had that stupid grin on your face now, but it is nothing to be concerned about. Obviously you two were both frustrated and in need of relief. There is nothing out of the ordinary about that Tom."

"I guess it is just the way it happened. That is not normal for us. That aggression is not us. And it happened several times since then...and more."

"Well sweetie, I think it is nothing out of the ordinary for two consenting adults. A little aggression can be fun. And trust me, every gal appreciates getting fucked in the mouth every once in a while."

"Really? Women like that? I thought it was disrespectful?"

"Listen Tom, there is a difference between an asshole being disrespectful and just being aggressive in life and in the bedroom. That doesn't go over too well. But if a man is a gentleman and treats his lady right, but decides to be a little forceful and passionate in the bedroom, that is sexy as hell. Most women will immediately cream their panties when their loving gentle husband takes control of her in the bedroom."

"Wow, I never would have thought that."

"That's because you were always taught to be the nice guy. But women want the nice guy until they don't."

"Hell, women don't make any sense."

"That's true big boy, we are all crazy. But keep trying to take little moments to push the envelope like that and you will reap big rewards."

"You don't say?"

"I do say. But be careful. It has to be at the right moment when you are both open to it. And it requires a little prep work."

"What do you mean prep work?"

"Listen cowboy. You aren't going to go into a newly built office building and just start throwing paint on all the walls right?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"Right. You are going to work the edges first. Slowly cutting in the corners and trim slowly and methodically. Making sure to not get too many drips. Then you are going to work the wet edges with a roller."

"I get it."

"You are going to load up the roller with a good amount of paint and press it firmly against the wall. You are not going to just run it all over the place. You are going to slowly and methodically run the roller back and forth and easing it into that wet edge. You are going to use even pressure and adjust your motion as you go. And you continue until you are certain you have covered the entire wall and it you have to pay special attention to spots you missed then you go back to them."

"Damn, Rita. I never knew painting was so erotic."

They both laughed at that.

"My point is, foreplay is important. It should be methodic and thorough. And it should last all day."