The Road to Darker Desires Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna contemplated his words very carefully. "That is a very astute observation and you may be onto something."

"All I know for sure, is that I don't think I want to put the genie back in the bottle."

"How so darling." Asked Tom.

"Well let's just say that I have had a taste of some very passionate and risqué things lately, and I am not sure I want to go back to being Suzy homemaker and her vanilla sex life."

Donna saw the hurt look in her husband's eyes. "Oh sweetie, please don't take that the wrong way. You always have been and will be a very thorough and passionate lover. I love the sex we have. I always have. I just mean that some new and exciting things have presented themselves and I am ready to take the bull by the horns and continue on, so to speak."

"I think I get it. You have always been taught and expected to behave like the wonderful wife and mother you are, but you are ready to spread your wings a little and experience all that life has to offer."

"Exactly!"

They both sipped their wine in silence for a few moments as they eyed each other.

"So where do we go from here?" he asked.

"I don't know. This is totally new territory for me. I suppose I could read some books and get some ideas," she suggested.

"No definitely not!"

Tom could see the confusion in her eyes, She honestly thought it was a good idea.

"Listen, that is exactly what Suzy homemaker would do. Do exhaustive research, and compare all the kinky sex out there and come up with a detailed plan. That is not what you want to do."

Still confused, Donna tried to be open minded. She really thought that sounded like the perfect plan. Then it hit her and she realized he was right.

"Passion is not about plans. Passion is about feeling and doing, If you want to fight your way out of the rut, you can't do it by making a plan."

"Then what do you propose we do, mister?"

"I propose we go with our feelings and explore more of what we liked about the last few days and maybe set aside anything we didn't. And we continue to expand from there."

"Okay mister. Then tell me something you particularly liked about the last few days."

"Hmmm, there are so many things. I don't know if I can single anything out."

"What a cop out. Please, pick one thing out and tell me what was great about it."

"Well, I really liked that blowjob from the other night."

"Duhh, of course you like a blowjob. No mystery there. What EXACTLY was it about that particular blowjob that made it so special?"

"Okay, okay. Well, it was the way you did it."

"Go on."

"I liked the passion you put into it."

"Keep going, tell me more."

Tom was struggling to find the words he wanted to fully describe how he felt, He didn't want to scare her off or upset her.

"I loved that you were the one to start it."

He eyed her foe any negative reactions. There were none.

"Keep going, You like that I initiated sex."

"Not just that. It was the way in which you did it. It was...aggressive and forceful. I liked that."

"Hmmmm, you like it when Mommy takes charge, huh?"

He giggled when she said that. "Yeah, I guess I did. It caught me by surprise, but it was also nice to see you want it and take charge. Like you were taking what you wanted and I was only along for the ride. That was kinda cool."

"Good to know. What else?"

"I liked not being in control."

"Hmmm, I know what you mean, that is exciting."

"I also liked being aggressive back."

"How so my love?"

"Well, you know when I...when I pushed back."

"You mean when you fucked my mouth?" she said matter of fact.

Tom blushed, "Yes that was exciting."

"So tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me how it felt for you."

He thought about it. He had never talked to her like this before. He was nervous he might say the wrong thing and have it all come to a crashing halt.

"Please, baby. I want to know how you felt pushing your cock deep in my mouth."

Donna could actually see Tom swallow hard and squirm in his seat. She liked teasing him like this. She filed that thought away for later.

Tom decided to go for it. It was now or never.

"When you were sucking me, it was fantastic. I was so taken by surprise that I just enjoyed what you were doing. Then, out of nowhere, I got the sudden urge to push myself deeper inside."

"Were you trying to punish me. Trying to make me do what YOU wanted?"

"yes and no. I was not trying to punish you. But, yes, I was trying to make you do what I wanted. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, be honest."

"At first I was just enjoying the feeling. I was actually trying to make it last as long as possible, Then this uncontrollable need or desire hit me. You were trying to be so quiet and secretive because of Chelsea in the other room. But, I just wanted to cum so bad that I kind of forced the situation."

Donna watched Tom carefully as he spilled his guts. She loved listening to him describe the moment.

"I needed to cum. I don't know why, but it was like a switch was flipped and I just needed you to suck me so bad. As soon as I thrust my (he was about to say dick, but remembered how Rita made him say cock. Somehow that made it seem kinkier). As soon as I thrust my cock into your mouth, I can't describe the feeling."

"Please try. I want to hear it all."

"Physically it felt awesome, but more than that, it felt like...power. Like I was going to cum in your mouth whether you wanted me too or not. I'm sorry baby, but that is what I felt then."

"Don't apologize, just keep going."

"It was so exciting. I was fucking your mouth. I didn't feel like I was using you, I would never do that. It just felt like I was being in control. The more I did it the better it felt. Soon the physical and the mental aspect became one and I almost lost control. Then I realized where I was and what we were doing. I knew I should stop. I shouldn't cum in your mouth because you don't like that,,,but I almost couldn't stop myself."

"I wanted you to cum in my mouth. Yes, it is usually not my favorite thing, but at that moment...I don't know why, but I wanted it so bad at that moment. I think that was my control over you."

"Anyway, I was totally caught off guard, but Oh my god I can't describe how it felt."

"I know what you mean. Do you know that I actually had an orgasm when I felt that first blast in my mouth?"

"You did?"

"Oh yesss. It was incredible to feel the force of your cum. I could feel it hit the back of my mouth. I was totally surprised when I felt myself cum and it almost made my lose focus and choke a little. I had no choice but to swallow it down. Normally I would be grossed out by that, but at that moment I can't describe how much I loved it. The feel and taste of you in my mouth just felt so right at the time. And as it turns out, you don't taste so bad after all."

"I know."

"You know?"

"Yes, you kissed me with a mouthful after that. That was confusing, yet exciting in it's own right."

"I had forgotten about that. That didn't gross you out?"

"I guess it should have, but I didn't mind it. And if I think about it now, it is actually pretty hot."

Hmmm, Donna had quite a few things to file away for later reference. She was starting to form a lot of kinky ideas in her head, but she knew she couldn't let herself get too far off track.

"God, I love hearing you describe all of that. It gives me butterflies in my stomach and a tingling sensation in other areas."

"I'm glad you are enjoying it. So your turn to tell me something you liked."

"So many things felt amazing and were totally new for me, but the one that surprised me the most because I didn't think I would react that much was what we just did a few hours ago."

"You mean masturbating and having phone sex?"

"Yes, that was amazing. But more than just the act of doing it. I loved telling you what I was doing and I especially loved being caught by a total stranger."

"And a woman at that, huh?"

"I think it would have been thrilling if it was a guy or a girl, but the fact that it was a woman just like me was sooo exciting. I could put myself in her place and a week ago I would have been as shocked as she was if I were in her shoes. I think that made it more taboo for me."

"Do you think you would enjoy strangers masturbating all over the freeway?"

"Ha ha, I probably would now. I can't describe how frightening and thrilling it was to be caught and seen like that. And since I was just like her, I could almost hear the lewd thoughts she was having while watching me. And it didn't hurt that you were on the other end of the line hearing all of it."

The rest of the night evolved into more sharing and eventually each became overcome with lust and they ended up fucking right there in the kitchen. Perhaps we will pick that up next time.

To be continued...