The Road to Darker Desires Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All day? Christ Rita, how do I do that?"

"Tom, make love to her mind all day before you even touch her body. Compliment her for no reason. Buy her little gifts she never would expect. Like getting her a new scarf that matches the lipstick she wore the other day because you just couldn't stop looking at her lips when she had it on. That will ignite the fire in her loins Tom."

"Damn, Rita, when did you become girly?"

"I have always been girly, I just don't let you mooks at work see that too often."

"What I am saying is that if you keep her interested and surprised throughout the day, she will probably be game to do anything you want to her at night. And if you take control of the situation, it is like a hall pass for a woman to be the slut she always wanted to be but was too afraid to act it out on her own."

"You have certainly given me a lot to think about."

"Well don't think too hard about it now, that thing looks like it could go off at any moment," she joked as she pointed directly at the outline of Tom's turgid shaft.

As Donna drove home from the office, her thoughts were way off in the distance. Her mind was much more at ease after her talk with Vicky and she was excited at where things might lead with them. Even if it never went anywhere, she was happy about the experimenting they had already done.

Now, however, her mind was on Tom. She was conflicted over their actions over the last few days and was pretty sure he was too. She knows that what happened thus far was a combination of sexual frustration that just needed release and them trying to re-capture the love and passion they once had.

It is not unusual for life to get in the way of a young couple's passion, it happens all the time. Neither one of them had seen it coming. They just woke up and realized they had not had sex in weeks, maybe months and neither new how to get it back.

The unusual part was the way she was acting. She never was the aggressor is sex before, but lately she was taking control of the situation left and right. And the things she was doing or allowing herself to do were totally out of character for her.

For god's sake, she actually wanted him to cum in her mouth, like it was an intense need. She didn't like the taste or the feel of cum in her mouth. Or so she thought. When it happened the other night, it was so erotic and intense that she actually had a mini orgasm when Tom shot off in her mouth. And she wanted it to happen. Hell, she made it happen.

And she only sat and watched as her friend licked her pussy. And she exploded as soon as it happened. She was not sure what was going on, but it kept her on the edge of sexual arousal for the last few days.

Even now, in the car, as she goes over the events of the last few days, she can smell her own arousal. And she can feel the dampness between her legs.

As the car at still in traffic, she squeezed her thighs and felt the moisture leak from her pussy into her designer panties.

"Damn, these are going to get ruined." She said out loud to herself. She giggled when she heard her own words. That was the thing about being stuck in your car in traffic. You are surrounded by strangers but also mostly shut off from the others. You tend to do and say thing out loud that you normally wouldn't. Like belting out the words to "Sweet Caroline" in the privacy of your car in a sea of strangers.

Donna thought about her predicament and decided that there was no chance that anyone could see inside the car, so she decided to slip the expensive panties off so as not to soil them too bad.

When she had them off, she inspected them and sure enough, they were soaked with her desire. She didn't know why she did it, but she ran her finger through the wet secretions. It was very slick and sticky. She was slightly intrigued.

She could already smell it, but for some reason she lifted the panties to her nose and inhaled her own scent. There was an immediate twinge between her legs.

"Mmmm, not bad. No wonder men love to do that," she said out loud again.

Suddenly, she remembered where she was and blushed when she looked around cautiously and saw the middle aged woman in the car next to her staring in disbelief. Donna blushed and tried to hide herself. She hit the accelerator to sneak ahead out of her view.

She was mortified at being caught, but then burst out laughing at the scene. She certainly was acting weird she thought to herself.

Just then, her cell phone rang through the speaker of her car, catching her by surprise. It was Tom.

"Hello dear,: she said out loud, still laughing.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Oh nothing, just being a little silly," she replied into the hands free phone system.

"Well I like when you are being silly, so don't let me stop you."

"It's ok sweetie. Anyway, what's up, what's the reason for the call. You know I will be home soon."

"Sorry baby, I was just thinking about you all day and wanted to hear your voice."

"Aww, that's so sweet to hear. What were you thinking about?" she asked as she squirmed her naked bum on the leather seat.

"Well, there were a lot of things really, but just mainly how nice the last few days have been."

"Oh yes. I have been thinking of that a lot too."

"It has been pretty wonderful...and unique."

"Yes it has baby. I hope you are not disappointed."

"How can I be disappointed when my sexy wife fulfills my fantasies."

"Mmm, when you put it like that it sounds erotic."

"Yes it does. In fact it has had me very aroused all day long just thinking about you."

"Ooooh I like the sound of that. I'm glad your wife can give you a hardon as well as that tight bodied Rita can."

"Sorry, that was probably out of line Tom. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry baby. You really do give me a hard on all the time. You just aren't aware of it most of the time."

"Well a dutiful wife she know when she is making her husband hard, don't ya think?"

"I guess so. Would you like me to text you every time it happens?"

"I guess not every time, but once in a while it would be nice to know that your cock is throbbing while you think about me." Donna surprised herself at what she just said. See, it was things like that, lately that got her to wondering what was going on.

"I will certainly let you know my love."

"Mmmm hmmm." He heard her say, and it sounded like she was out of breath.

Donna didn't realize that she had been touching herself. It suddenly dawned on her where she was and what she was doing. She quickly scanned her surroundings making sure no one could see.

Tom remembered what Rita had told him and thought this would be a perfect opportunity to put it into action.

"To tell you the truth honey, I am very aroused by you right at this moment."

"Is that so."

"Yes it is. In fact it is a good thing I am home and not at work, because this hard on could be embarrassing in public."

"Oh my. And all from little ole me?"

"Yes my love, all because of you."

Donna thought of her husband standing in the kitchen with a beer and running his hand over his throbbing pole in his work jeans. The thought of that and the pressure of her finger finally coming into contact with her clit caused her to whimper out loud.

Tom heard her make a noise. "Are you alright honey?"

"Oh yes baby. You are not the only one getting aroused now."

"I am so happy you are enjoying yourself too," he replied.

"You have no idea baby."

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I am sitting here in traffic and touching myself as I talk to you."

"Oh my God. Really?"

"Oh yes baby. My fingers are rubbing my little pussy right now. It is so naughty, but soooo good."

"Oh wow, baby. I wish I could see you right now."

"I wish you could too. Maybe you will just have to settle for hearing about it."

"Yes, baby please tell me about it."

"Mmmm, I am so wet baby. I can't believe I am doing this, but listening to you talk about your hard on got me so excited. And when I started to picture you stroking that hunk of meat, I just couldn't help myself. I just had to run my fingers through my wet lips."

"Oh God. That is sooo sexy baby. You would not believe how hard you have me now."

"Oh I wish I could see it baby. I love looking at your hard cock. I love how it throbs with the beat of your heart. That always gets me so wet."

"Oh yes, tell me more Donna."

"I love to see it throb and then wrap my little hand around it and feel it throb in my hand. It is amazing how hard it gets. Yet it fells so smooth in my hand. Oooogghhhhhh...shit I just shoved my fingers deep inside baby."

"Fuck that is so hot," he gasped.

"Are you playing with yourself too baby?" she asked.

"I am rubbing my hard on through my pants as I listen."

"Why don't you take it out and play along with me. Oooooh, god that feels goooood," she squealed as her fingers pinched her clit.

Tom heard his wife and his cock jumped in his pants. "I can't, Chelsea may come home soon."

"Why don't you head up to the bathroom and get in the shower and soap up that lovely cock as I play with my pussy in traffic with all of these people around me.

Tom practically raced up the stairs, dropping his clothes in a pile in record time. As he waited for the shower to warm up, he listened to the moans and gasps of his wife over the phone. This was so crazy, but right on par with all of the other things they had done recently.

"Hurry up baby, I am so ready to cum here in my car."

Tom climbed in the shower and set his phone on speaker on the ledge and prayed that it didn't get wet and short out.

"I have an idea honey. Why don't you take a selfie of you in the shower so I can see?"

Tom shrugged and thought, what the hell. He held the phone out and snapped a full length shot and hit send.

"Mmmm, there's my sexy man. But what I really want is to see your soapy hand gripping that lovely shaft baby."

Tom gulped hard when he heard his wife's words, but proceeded to do what she asked. He started to get into it and thrust his hips out for full effect. He even zoomed in to a full on shot the framed his hard, throbbing cock to fill the entire screen.

"Oh my god, look how sexy that big cock is," he heard her say. At this point, he was furiously stroking himself. His hands were slick and slippery. He wasn't sure if it was from the soap or from all of the precum he was producing, but it felt great as his hand slid, effortlessly back and forth along the veiny shaft.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhh fuuuuckkk!," he heard her cry through the phone.

"Did you just cum baby?"

"Oh yesss. I just came, right here in my car looking at that big cock. Right here in the middle of all these strangers. Uh oh, she's back...shit."

"What? Who's back?"

"That woman from before. In the next car. She caught me sniffing my panties earlier. It was so embarrassing. And now this. Shit"

"Wait. She caught you doing what?"

"I'll tell you later. Now she is watching me again. I'm sure she can't see down to see my hand in my pussy, but she sure as hell can guess what I am doing. She has the wildest, shocked look on her face."

Donna was embarrassed, but realized she didn't even know the woman, so what did it matter. She looked directly at the woman, shrugged her shoulders and mouthed the words 'I'm sorry', through the glass.

The woman saw her and just smiled at her. She could tell the woman was trying to see down into the car without drawing too much attention. Donna had a little giggle and explained this to Tom.

Tom was busy listening to Donna's blow by blow account while trying to hold off his own impending orgasm. Masturbation is usually not his thing, except for occasional relief, but this scene was just to hot to not try to savor every moment.

"What is she doing now?" he asked.

"She is just watching intently. She can't really see anything, but I'm sure she can see my arm moving and the expression on my face. Oh fuck, I am so wet and hot right now."

"I bet she loves the impromptu show. It's not every day you get to watch someone masturbate in traffic."

"Maybe I should give her more of a show."

Donna had a wicked thought.

"I am pushing my fingers deep inside me now baby."

"God I am wet."

He heard a slurping sound through the phone.

"I just pulled my sticky fingers out and sucked them right in front of her. Her eyes are as big as saucers."

Tom gripped himself tight as he tried to picture this whole scene.

Donna heard her husband moaning over the phone and it spurred her on.

"I am massaging my tits through my blouse right now. She is watching very closely."

Suddenly a honking car was heard.

"Ha ha, she is so distracted she is forgetting about the traffic."

As the woman moved forward out of view for a moment, Donna took the opportunity to undo and remove her bra quickly, in that magical way that only woman can when they are still fully dressed. When she pulled up alongside the woman again, she had her bra dangling on her fingertip before dropping it to the seat below. She then proceeded massaging her full breasts through her blouse. The white fabric was sheer enough in the sunlight so that the woman could clearly see her nipples.

Donna continued her self-massage and started pulling fiercely on her nipples. They were hard and pointy and swollen with lust. They made very clear indentations in the fabric of her blouse.

"I am pinching my nipples for her now. She can definitely see that. Oh God, she is licking her lips as she watches."

Suddenly, she heard Tom groan out loud through the phone. He could no longer contain himself and sprayed his cum all over the glass shower door in several powerful blasts.

"Oh my god, did you cum baby?" she asked.

"Yes, I couldn't take it any more. I'm afraid I made a mess in here."

"Oh baby, take a picture for me."

"You want me to send you a picture of my cum dripping down the shower door?"

"Yesss, do it now!" the urgency in Donna's voice was surprising.

Tom snapped the picture and hit send.

He could hear the whimpers of his wife through the phone. He was sure she was coming.

Donna was grinding her pussy hard as she looked at the proof of Tom's desire. It was crazy. She never would have even thought about this before, let alone ask him to send her a picture of his cum. Yet, here she was, thrusting her fingers deep inside herself as she looked at the pearly strands of cum slowly running down the shower door. She swore she could smell it and taste it as well. She closed her eyes as these thoughts filled her head and literally exploded right there and then.

Honking horns brought her back to reality. She was slightly dazed and looked around quickly. The woman next to her smiled and mouthed the words 'thank you' to her as she accelerated out of sight.

The car horns were taking on an angry tone as Donna suddenly realized that traffic had begun to move, except for her. She quickly shrugged off her orgasmic bliss and accelerated away from the angry drivers, laughing out loud the whole way.

When Donna got home, she rushed inside and hugged Tom very tightly. After a few lovely moments, she broke away suddenly and headed for the kitchen.

"I neeeeed wine!" she yelled in her wake.

She poured herself a tall glass and immediately started drinking it down.

It took a few seconds for here to realize that the kitchen table was set and there were candles burning. Then she detected the unmistakable smell of one of Tom's famous pasta dishes.

"What's all this honey?"

"This is just dinner."

"You made dinner? With candles? What's the occasion?"

"No occasion. Just a special thanks to my bride for being such a lovely and sexy woman."

"How thoughtful and lovely. You must be expecting to get lucky mister."

"Not expecting, but maybe hoping."

"What about Chelsea?"

"She is spending the night at Gracie's house."

"How convenient," she said with a smile.

"I thought it would be a good time for us to talk."

"What kind of talk sweetie?" she asked with a hint of coquettish surprise.

"I thought we could discuss our recent passions and see where that heads."

"Fair enough sweetie. Why don't I go get a quick shower and change and join you down here in a few minutes. I will try not to take too long so the food gets too cold."

"No worries, I should be able to get it heated up pretty quickly."

"Yes, you certainly are good at that," she said with a hint of seduction.

Donna strolled into the kitchen in a very tasteful sundress and her hair done up on the top of her head with delicate wisps that hung down framing her angelic face. Tom sighed out loud when he saw her. He missed seeing her like this. He had always known and admired her beauty, but he missed times like this when he was completely caught off guard by her striking beauty. It was as if somebody knocked the air right out of him.

He took in the sight and allowed the gentle scent of perfume to wash over him as she strolled on by. She made it to the table, picked up her glass ow wine from before and struck a pose before him. Hips cocked slightly to the side, she peered over the glass at him as she brought it to her lips. She seductively licked the edge of the glass before taking a sip. She watched him squirm the whole time. She really did enjoy making him squirm.

After the silent seduction, they finally sat down to eat and chat. Dinner was delicious and the conversation flowed about mundane things like work and soccer practices and the like. Finally, Donna broke the ice.

"So, what was it you really wanted to talk about?"

"Well, I have been trying to figure out how to broach the subject, but keep coming up short. So maybe direct is the best way to go."

"I think direct is appropriate my dear," she replied.

"Okay, here it goes. Let's just say that the quantity and quality of our love life has gone up remarkably in the last few days. Would you agree?" he asked.

"I would definitely agree."

"Good, I'm glad we agree. Now I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I can't help but wonder if there is anything going on to cause the sudden change?"

"I am not having an affair or a mid-life crisis, if that is what you are worried about."

"Of course I don't think anything like that. I am just curious if there is something I have been missing. I understand that you certainly probably feel a little neglected recently due to how busy we both have been. And I would agree that I have not been as passionate as I could have been lately, but is there something else that you may be missing to bring about the sudden change? I feel like maybe you are getting bored with me or something and I don't want to lose you for doing something stupid."

"Oh sweetie, don't ever think that way. I am not bored with you. Granted, both our lives have become a little mundane lately, but I am certainly not bored...at least not with you."

Donna continued, "I have been having the same thoughts of concern as you have. I think that our lives have gotten into a rut and that is perfectly normal. I think that I am just fighting against us getting dragged down into that rut and maybe I am rebelling against that a little bit. I am not really sure but maybe that is what is happening."

"Well again, I am not one to complain," Tom said with a smirk.

"Listen, the other night...in the bathroom...that was reacting out of pure frustration. I admit that. But once I started...once we got going. I don't know how to describe it, but it was very liberating and exciting and I let myself get carried away in the moment. I never let myself do that."

"I know you don't darling, and it truly was amazing. Let's just say when you decide to let your hair down like that, fantastic things happen."

They both gave a little chuckle at that.

"I know how much you have to do for everyone else and how much you have to give. I also know that you do it with the utmost reserve and professionalism. Just like you do with your job. Hell, maybe you have been treating your life like your job and you finally snapped and had enough."