The Road to Darker Desires Pt. 04

Story Info
The battle for control begins and Donna brings in help.
8.7k words
4.69
2.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Donna had been talking about their desires and interests for over 2 hours. Relating their experiences and how they felt about each aspect of what they had done to and with each other so far. They were both getting very horny by this point. Eventually, Donna got up to use the bathroom.

When she stood up, Tom noticed the sundress she was wearing was kind of stuck to her bottom. It created an interesting effect, molded to the curve of her ass and slightly pulled up her hip. It looked very sexy showing off her curves, but still seemed weirdly out of sorts. Then Tom realized it must be stuck to her ass because it was wet.

As he peered harder, he could tell sure enough that it was stuck there due to wetness that must have leaked out of her. His already hard member throbbed in his pants at the sight. The bounce of her ass as her hips swayed from side to side put him in a sexual trance.

The other thing he noticed as she moved away, was the scent of her. It was too subtle to notice as they were sitting there and her perfume masked her natural aroma, but when she stood up, it was unmistakable. The musky scent of her arousal hit him like a ton of bricks. He ached for her all of a sudden. Uncontrollably, he knew he had to have her.

When Donna returned, she could see the look of hunger in Tom's eyes. He was practically devouring her with each step she took. It was definitely time to feed that beast. She sauntered up to him and stood directly in front of him, peering down into his eyes.

Tom slid his hands up the backs of her thighs and squeezed her buttocks as he tried to draw her closer. He detected she was resisting him a little. He looked up into her eyes and saw...challenge. They had been talking all night about both of their excitement about being in control and allowing the other to take control, and now it seems that neither one of them was willing to relinquish control at the moment. 'This could be very interesting', they both thought to themselves at the same moment.

Tom pulled on her bum a little harder, and Donna still resisted. Tom stood up, towering over her and determined to get his way tonight. Donna was having fun with this now. She was perfectly willing to give in, but now it was a game. She was going to be a brat.

Tom looked into her eyes and gently cradled her face in his hands. He leaned down to kiss her and that kiss hit them both with the electric energy of all of the sexual tension that had been building inside them. They kissed tenderly and passionately, both getting lost in each other's lips. Soft moans and whimpers filled the air as their passion escalated and their kissing became more urgent.

Tom idly moved his hands down her neck and shoulders. Little bolts of lightning burst on Donna's skin everywhere that Tom's hands touched her. She was afraid she might orgasm before he even really touched her.

His hands wandered further down her body, the fingertips just brushing the sides of her breasts. Donna jumped from the contact and a slight hesitation made her believe he was going to take those full breasts into his masterful hands and squeeze and massage them. She held her breath in anticipation, but then his fingers kept moving down her body.

Tom felt her intake and outtake of breath when he bypassed her big, luscious tits. It took a lot of self-control to refrain from mauling her tits. He absolutely loved the feel of the big, round soft pillows of flesh. He especially loved pinching and playing with her nipples. But he knew that would all come in due time. He had to be strong and stay the course.

Donna was melting in to Tom's hands. It was going to be hard for her to resist him much longer. The aching between her legs was beginning to throb with need.

Tom's hands made their way to Donna's hips. He always loved her hips. She had enough curves to her body to give any man an erection. He often thought the word voluptuous was created just to describe her. But, tight now, his gentle hands rested on the swell of her hips and stayed there, just waiting.

Tom broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes. Donna was panting with excitement. She was ready to make him beg.

Suddenly, with incredible deft and speed, she was spun around. She found herself spinning in a circle. She was already light headed with lust and surprisingly she did not fall over. Tom would have never let her fall. He held her fast. When Donna gathered her senses again, she felt his hand massaging the small of her back. It felt so warm and safe where it was. Then, without warning again, she was being pushed forward. She cried out in surprise this time, sure she was going to fall this time.

Tom had her body moving forward with such force that she could not resist anymore. She was safe from falling over, because he had pushed her upper body forward directly over the kitchen table, just like he had planned.

Donna had no choice but to fling her arms forward to break her fall. As she did, the fabric of her dress pulled back so tightly, that her left breast broke free of it confines. But, she had no time to contemplate her predicament because her upper body was still propelling forward. Luckily, her hands made contact with the table and she avoided certain peril.

She was breathing hard and shaking with excitement and effort. She realized her devious husband had taken control of her by sheer force and surprise. She would have none of that. She immediately started struggling to get up. She tried to stand up straight, but soon realized Tom had pinned her hands under his and pressed the weight of his body onto her so she could hardly move.

She didn't have much freedom to move, but she still had enough fight in her to struggle. She was still determined to win this little game. Even though she knew she not physically over power him, she knew she could just wait for the right moment to outsmart him.

Tom felt her struggle and writhe against him. He pressed the full weight of his body against her. Doing so caused his crotch to press firmly against her buttocks. They both gasped as the friction of his cock pressed fully against her butt sent shivers through both of them. Tom pressed harder between the cheeks of her ass and Donna squirmed at the solid tube of flesh nestled neatly in her crevice.

Tom humped her backside like an animal for several moments.

"You like this don't you?" he growled in her ear.

"I don't know what you mean," she said through panting breaths.

"I could do anything I want to you right now." To emphasize his point, he bit her earlobe> Not enough to hurt her, just enough to let her know he meant business. Donna tried squirming away, but that just caused more friction against his shaft and fueled his lust even more.

Tom held one hand down firmly on the table, but freed the other one to slowly lift the back of her sundress higher and higher up her thighs. The fresh air on her exposed skin sent shivers down her spine.

When he had the hem above her bottom, he used his fingers to rub the exposed skin. Light circles around each exposed cheek, from one to the next. He allowed his cock to move out of its comfy home for a moment so he could use his fingers to play in her crevice. He lightly traced up and down each side, slowly working closer and closer to the deep center of her ass.

Donna felt like she was on fire. Every touch on her skin was like a burning spear directly into her being. She trembled as his fingers explored her backside. They were getting dangerously close to her asshole. That was forbidden territory. She wanted to stop him, but somehow she couldn't bring herself to do it. She just trembled and shuddered as his fingers got oh so close to her most intimate and private spot.

"I could take whatever I want right now," he whispered into her ear. Donna gasped and let out a soft whimper.

"I wonder if you would try to stop me?" he asked. It was rhetorical and Donna just let that question hang in the air.

Tom could feel her apprehension, but could not bring himself to stop. His fingers resumed their exploration of her backside. He was being very gentle, but very determined. He once again reached the divide between her cheeks and stopped. He could feel the breath catch in her throat.

He smiled to himself as he pushed firmly between the fleshy divide and pushed his fingers downward. The tip of his ring finger made initial contact with her private hole. She gasped and stiffened. She was pressing her full weight back against his body now.

He gave her a second to voice any objections and kept vigil on her body language. Felling all was well, he allowed his fingers to continue their journey. The friction of his entire finger lightly scraping past her wrinkled little hole caused the most erotic sound to escape from Donna's lips. It was deep and resonating. Fierce and pleading at the same time.

Tom smiled again. He was so focused on her, that he completely forgot himself. It wasn't until he felt a stream of precum dripping down his own thigh that he realized just how aroused he was in this process. For special emphasis, he ground his hard shaft against her hip just so he could feel the pleasure for himself.

He re-focused and slowly drew his finger back upward. More moans and a lot of wriggling from Donna. When his fingertip made contact with her asshole yet again he couldn't help himself. He wriggled the little digit directly on her back entrance in a tickling motion. Donna almost passed out from the sensations.

"Okay, you win baby," she said in a low guttural voice. "You can do whatever you want to me and I won't fight you anymore."

"Now what would be the fun in that," he whispered. To add effect to his point, he pushed his finger into her hole. There was no lubrication, and he knew he didn't want to hurt her, so he pushed just enough to let her feel it.

"Oh my fucking God!!!" she cried out.

"Maybe later we can explore that further," he said as he withdrew his finger and pulled her body back against his.

Tom surprised her yet again by taking her fully into his arms and lifting her completely off the ground. She was in shock and confused until she felt the cool wood of the table on her backside and realized she was now sitting.

Tom gently let her go and admired the sight of his wife before he stepped away to retrieve a chair. He slid the chair over and took a seat directly in front of his wife. Donna felt all the anxiety in her body drain away as she looked down into the face of her husband. He wasn't looking back at her, he was focused on her body. Specifically, he was staring between her thighs. She could tell she was wide open and on display, but she couldn't seem to care about modesty anymore.

Tom stared at his wife's sex with a determined hunger. God she was so beautiful.

"You are so beautiful down there honey."

"I'm so glad you like it," she replied.

"You have no idea how much I like it baby. I wish you could appreciate just how sexy a sight this is."

Tom leaned forward and inhaled her scent. That was the scent of desire. The pheromones of her love that kept him so distracted over the past few days. He leaned closer and stuck out his tongue. He just needed a taste. His tongue made contact with the slick lips and immediately he knew he would feast on this treasure until she begged for mercy.

Donna felt the first contact of Tom's tongue and she practically jumped out of her skin. She saw the hunger in his eyes and felt the need of her own. He was so talented with his tongue and she needed it so bad right now.

Tom licked lightly in between the slick folds. She was tangy and sweet at the same time. There was something about the flavor and texture of his wife's pussy against his tongue that kept him addicted all these years. He licked lightly up and down and loved to hear her whisper his name over and over.

Up and down through the rubbery valley of her sex, slurping and sucking her juices as he got deeper into his task. He sucked her lips into his mouth and let his tongue twirl into all of her womanly folds. Her hands found his head and gripped at his hair. She tried to resist pulling him in deeper and tighter.

Tom licked up and down her pussy over and over. When he knew she was ready, he sucked her swollen clit between his lips. That always brought a gasp from Donna and tonight was no exception. He continued sucking the little bud of pleasure and used the tip of his tongue to tease her sensitive flesh. He could hear her breathing become ragged and swift.

As Tom suckled her clit, Donna was climbing higher and higher towards orgasm. She had been building up to this so much over the last few hours, she was honestly concerned that she was going to drown him in her excretions. When she felt the tip of his finger probe at the entrance to her pussy as his tongue did it's magic caresses, she gripped his hair tight and let out a low moan. When his finger pushed it's way inside her, she felt a tremor deep inside her body. She could feel herself squeezing down on his invading digit as the first tremors started to race through her body.

Tom knew Donna was about to cum and cum hard. This was always an exciting time. The pride of causing her such pleasure combined with the excitement of trying to hold onto her writhing body always proved to be an intense and satisfying experience. He sometimes felt that he enjoyed this more that he enjoyed being on the receiving end. He braced for impact, but not before a sneaky thought entered his head.

Tom withdrew his finger. Donna cried out. "Please don't stop now baby!!!"

Tom eased two fingers into his wife, slowly sliding them both in and out. Donna replied with a satisfied moan. He withdrew both fingers again.

"Oh god, you are killing me." She cried in desperation.

Tom was satisfied both fingers were sufficiently slick, so he inserted them into his wife yet again. This time, however, his index finger slid deep into Donna's pussy and his ring finger slid into her asshole.

"Oh my god baby!" she screamed.

Again, he held still waiting for any objection to the intrusion in her ass. He slowly tried wriggling it in further ever so slightly. Nothing but guttural moans filled the air.

'God she is so tight back there', he thought to himself. He tried wriggling a little more firmly and suddenly his finger slid in to the knuckle.

"Holy fuck!" she wailed out.

He took this as a good sign. He immediately felt her squeezing down on both his fingers. The sensation of her pussy and her asshole both spasming on his fingers was so cool.

Donna was lost in the purgatory of imminent orgasm. She was on the verge of possibly the strongest climax of her life, yet the sensory overload was more than she could bear. She could not believe how sensitive her asshole was. Just the tiny little bit of finger that was inside her, felt like a million needles of pleasure. She was almost sobbing with the amount of pleasure Tom was giving her.

Tom could feel her squeezed and tremble. He slowly started sliding his fingers in and out a mere millimeter at a time. Donna's body was vibrating and he could tell she was going to lose it any second.

He decided to put her out of her misery by sliding both fingers in and out together. As soon as his lips sucked her clit inside again, she started shaking and flailing violently underneath him.

The sounds coming out of her mouth were almost frightening. He was sure the neighbors would suspect some sort of exorcism was taking place. In the throes of her orgasm, a wine glass and some silverware were sent crashing to the floor and a candle was knocked over. Luckily the place didn't start on fire.

When the tremors settled out of Donna's body and she finally caught her breath, they were both able to survey the damage and burst out laughing.

"We better get this mess cleaned up," said Donna, completely out of breath and disheveled.

"I don't think you are in any shape for that. I think we just need to get you up to bed."

"I am a mess. I think maybe I need to get cleaned up."

"Okay my love. I will draw you a bath and you can soak in the tub."

"That sounds like absolute heaven."

Tom escorted Donna to the bathroom where they kissed tenderly while the tub filled with water. The fire in Donna's body had been tamed for the moment, so the passion had been replaced with tenderness and love. Tom helped ease her limp body into the tub and admired his lovely wife as she relaxed.

Tom got up to leave and Donna grabbed for his hand.

"Where are you going dear?"

"I am just going to get you a glass of wine my love."

"Mmmmm," was all she could manage as a reply.

Tom quickly cleared the debris in the kitchen and joined Donna in the bathroom once again. She was out cold, but stirred when he came in.

"Oh my lord, I don't know what you did to me. You stole every ounce of energy from my body."

"That's a good thing. I will tuck you into bed when we get you out of the tub and you can enjoy a good, long restful sleep. You deserve it."

"Oh baby, what about you though? You did all that work, I can't let you go to bed unsatisfied."

Donna was rubbing his leg as she spoke. Her fingers grazed the still hard shaft of Tom's dick. She caressed the outline lazily as she lay in the tub.

"Don't you worry about me. I am alright. It was worth it just to bring you so much pleasure."

Donna meowed at his words. She was barely on the verge of consciousness, but her hand idly massaged Tom's cock through his trousers.

"Why don't you get out of those clothes? I shouldn't be the only one naked in here," she suggested.

Tom easily slid out of his clothes and sat down next to his lovely wife yet again. His cock still stood tall and proud and Donna's fingers lazily slid up and down the shaft. Rivulets of precum oozed down the shaft, easing her manipulation. Tom moaned in response to her efforts.

"You are still so hard baby. I'm sorry I am neglecting you after all you have done for me. Do you want me to suck it for you?"

"No my love. I am fine, really. You just relax."

He had to admit, her hand did feel good just playing, but he really was satisfied just pleasing her. He continued to admire her exhausted form lying in the tub and felt tremendous pride and joy.

Donna continued stroking Tom as she relaxed. She was totally drained of energy and truly felt bad neglecting her husband's needs, but she honestly could not summon enough strength to properly take care of him. Whatever he did to her, he was able to release every single ounce of sexual tension that had built up all week. A small smile formed on her lips as her mind drifted.

Tom was enjoying the feel of Donna's hand and was actually at ease with the fact he wasn't going to cum. His desire was high, but it was not a needy desire. He brought supreme pleasure to his wife and that was all he needed. Yet, his body was responding to Donna's manipulations and soon he was close to orgasm just from her slow gentle caresses.

"Donna baby, I think you should stop that."

"Stop what baby?"

"Stop what you are doing with your hand or there is going to be a mess to clean."

"Mmmmm, is my baby gonna cum?"

"Yes, very soon if you keep going."

"Yessss baby. Cum for me. I want you to feel good too. I want to watch you cum for me."

"Tonight isn't about me. Besides it is going to cause a mess and we just got cleaned up."

Donna thought for a moment and then had a lovely idea.

"Tom, baby. Why don't you stand up next to the tub dear?"

Unsure what she was thinking, he dutifully stood next to her. Donna, through half lidded eyes, sought out Tom's hard shaft with her hand again. When she found it, she grasped it a little tighter. She slowly slipped her hand back and forth along its hard length. She reached into the bubbles in the bath and used some to coat his shaft. The slick rhythm of her hand filled the small room.