The Road to Darker Desires Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna walked back into the store area to do more shopping.

"Thanks for the help Big Guy," said Vicky as she looked directly at his crotch for emphasis.

Tom couldn't move. He was slightly in shock, but also had the hardest erection he can ever remember. He blushed and tried to cover up when a sales girl walked past. She looked him up and down and giggled. He was not the first husband with an erection she had seen in this store.

Donna walked past with several items in her hand, on her way to the changing room. He almost lost it when she walked right into the room that Vicky was in.

From the sounds of laughter, giggles and rustling clothes, he just had to tear himself away. He was already taking a step when he suddenly heard a brief silence and what sounded like a moan. His mind, already on overdrive, almost erupted in his head. He stood still a moment trying to figure out what he was hearing, then thought better of it and retreated to a secluded corner of the store.

Several minutes later, both girls emerged from the small room. They were checking themselves and each other out and giving each other reassuring comments. They both looked more serious than when they went inside and Tom tried to stop his overactive imagination.

"Tom, honey? Can you come here a minute?" he heard his wife call out.

He tried to slink his way back to her without being noticed. The sight that greeted him was beyond amazing.

Donna stood in front of the mirror with her hands on her hips. She had her legs slightly apart and was leaning from side to side surveying herself. Tom could clearly see his wife's open pussy reflected back at him. Apparently, she had picked out some crotchless panties.

"Come here babe. What do you think of these?" she asked.

He whistled out loud and smiled.

"Come closer. I think you need to have a better look."

Tom approached her and stood next to Vicky as they both stared at his wife's pussy on display.

Donna took Tom's hand and guided it between her legs. "Would you like it if I bought these?" she asked as she brought his fingers into contact with her soft, very wet lips.

Tom gasped a little too loud and Vicky stared at the sexy show going on in front of her.

Tom wiggled his fingers a little and then tried to pull his hand free before someone else saw what was going on. Donna held his hand fast and even maneuvered it so he had no choice but to feel her desire.

"Do you think you have good enough access to my dripping pussy right now?" she whispered.

Tom let his fingers trace the wet outline of her lips.

"Yes, very good access I would agree."

"Good, I was hoping for that." She said as she forced his hand even tighter to her and managed to get two of his fingers to slip right inside her. She let out a soft moan.

Vicky moaned too as she watched her friend get finger fucked right in front of her. She didn't even realize she was pulling at her own nipples until she felt the familiar zing of pleasure.

Donna had her eyes closed as she directed Tom's fingers deeper inside her and forced him to continue the in and out motion she was looking for.

Tammy, one of the sales ladies saw the action and kind of stood guard to prevent others from intruding on the intimate moment. This was the biggest perk to a job like this and she didn't want to spoil the action. She also stole a glance for herself every now and then.

Donna's eye began fluttering and knew she was close to cumming. She only hoped that Tom would not stop before it happened. Vicky moved close to her friend and gently moved her hand to Donna's breast, She gently massaged the flesh and when she pinched her friend's nipple, Donna began shaking and trembling right there in the store.

Tom held on the best he could until his wife began to settle down from her orgasm. He didn't miss a second of Vicky's attentions either. After she was able to regain some composure, she suggested they all pay for their items and head home. They all agreed in silence.

Once they were taken care of by the very helpful Tammy, they were ready to head home in a fog of arousal. Tammy managed to give them a card and pointed out more than once that her personal cell number was written on the back if they ever needed anything.

Once they were back in the mall area, Donna asked Vicky if she would like to have dinner with them and maybe some drinks at their home. Vicky was confused and nervous, but agreed and they all made their way to the parking ramp.

Inside their car, Donna practically pounced on Tom and covered him with passionate kisses, She was frantically working at his belt and pulling his shirt off. Tom was caught off guard and tried resisting, but realized he was not going to win.

Donna had his shorts open and pulled his cock free. It was actually throbbing in her hand. She held it in her little palm for a minute, just enjoying the sensation of his organ pulsing in her fist. She stroked up and down a couple of times before lowering her head and sucking his entire length into her soft mouth. Her tongue and lips frantically attacked every inch of meat in her mouth. She alternated long licks and strong sucking all over the head of his cock before pushing her mouth down as far as she could.

Tom had been so worked up all morning, there was no way he was going to be able to make this last. He so desperately wanted to hold out far longer, but all too soon he felt his balls tighten and the familiar feeling deep down inside of his orgasm rushing up towards his wife's sucking mouth. He tried to warm her of the impending explosion.

"Oh, oh, Donna baby, you are going to make me cum sweetie."

Donna sucked harder than before, anxious to claim her creamy reward. She found it odd that she had become a cock craving slut overnight, but she really, really needed to have Tom's cum burst into her mouth.

In a matter of seconds, Tom blasted the roof of Donna's mouth with so much gooey cream that she almost choked. She was able to hold just the pulsing head in her mouth as he shot time and time again. His seed leaked out of the corner of her mouth as she struggled to swallow all of his creamy load.

Tom was gasping for air as the last few pulses emptied into Donna's mouth. He sighed a huge sigh of relief when it was all over.

Donna slurped up the remaining drops and anything she might have missed before sitting up with a shit eating grin on her face, covered in the creamy drops of Tom's orgasm. They both giggled and Donna jumped onto Tom's lap and pulled his face close for a big, sloppy kiss. She felt her pussy spasm when her cum coated lips met Tom's. Damn, she seemed to really love doing that.

Tom kissed her back with full passion and even allowed his tongue to dart out and clean any stray drops on Donna's lips. His cock throbbed when he did it. They both laughed and looked at each other with a mixture of lust and embarrassment.

The rest of the drive home was done in silence. Donna was curled into Tom as he drove and she let her fingers idly play with his flaccid shaft the whole way home. When they were two blocks from their house, she was ecstatic to find Tom's dick regaining some life. She really had more plans for him this evening and wanted make sure he would be able to rise to the occasion.

To be continued...