The Road to Darker Desires Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, that's better. Nice and slippery."

"Tom baby? I think we can agree that you were the winner tonight."

"The winner?"

"Yes, there was obviously some competition for control earlier and it is safe to say you won. I got a nice reward, but you obviously won that round."

"Whatever you say dear," Tom replied lost in his own sensations.

"Okay then, let's consider this round two then."

"Round two? What do you mean?"

"Just hear me out. Is it safe to assume, that I could do this to you all night and keep you on the edge until you are begging for release?"

"Mmmm yes my dear."

"And the longer I keep playing with your cock, the more desperate you will be?"

"Yes you know I can't resist you that much."

"That is a good boy. Now let's just agree that I win round two then."

"Yes dear, whatever you want."

"No Tom, Say it. Say I won."

There was a slight sternness in her voice, and she squeezed his shaft firmly to emphasize her point. Tom winced and his dick throbbed in her hand.

"You win Donna. I agree that you win round two, whatever that is."

"That's a good boy. So you will agree to whatever I say?"

"Yes my love, I agree."

"Mmmm, that makes me very happy. Now scoot a little closer."

"Tom inched forward a bit. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he knew if he made his wife happy, it would be worth it.

Donna gripped his shaft tight as her hand caressed and stroked. Tom's soft moans were music to her ears. She leaned forward and ran her tongue around the head. Tom watched her and his cock throbbed at the sight. He was very close.

"You will do anything I want right?" Donna said as her tongue snaked out and licked the head of his cock like an ice cream cone. Tom moaned out loud and nodded his head as he watched her.

"Good boy."

She suddenly tightened her grip and used the added saliva as lubricant as her hand pumped his cock with long, hard strokes.

Tom was ready to cum any second now. When she felt his shaft expand in her hand, she knew he would be spewing that cum very soon. She gripped tighter and aimed his shaft towards her body. Tom let out a loud grunt as she aimed him directly at her tits.

She was surprised when she felt the first blast make contact with her skin. She felt the force of his cum as it hit her left breast. She could feel his cock pulse in her hand as more and more blasts of the creamy liquid coated her breasts. She aimed the last one directly onto her nipple and squealed when she felt the hot liquid hit directly on her nipple.

Tom was soon drained and satisfied. He looked down at the lewd display of his wife, coated in his creamy cum. It was one of the sexiest things he had seen a long time.

Donna continued milking his shaft until he became too sensitive, but she still continued caressing him.

"That was sexy my love," she said.

"Yes it was. That is a sexy looking mess. We better get you cleaned up."

"Mmmm yes, but I have an idea for that."

"What kind of idea. You're already in the tub. Let's just soap you up and wash it away."

"Nope, I have a much better idea. Come here and give me a kiss lover."

Tom knelt next to his wife and leaned in to kiss her. After the kiss Donna wrapped her hand around the back of his head.

"Remember, you said you would do whatever I wanted."

Donna applied a little pressure on Tom's head pulling him to her.

"I want you to clean me up."

Tom hesitated. Donna kept applying pressure to his head, getting more forceful. Tom wasn't sure but she was pushing pretty hard now.

"Remember baby. I said anything. Plus I don't recall anyone asking permission if they could stick their finger in my ass earlier."

Tom gave in and allowed her to guide him to her cum covered tits. He stuck his tongue out and just touched it to the creamy residue. He tasted the tiny bit and made a face. He couldn't do it. Donna summoned all her strength and pulled his face tight against her sticky breast. Tom's cum was now all over his face and his mouth was open. He had no choice but to comply with her wishes.

"Good boy. Clean it all up baby."

Tom licked and sucked up what he could. Donna was moaning and purring the whole time. His lips clamped around her coated nipple and he sucked it in hard. She gasped and moaned. When she was satisfied he had done a good job, she let go of his head. Tom continued licking. He was staring to enjoy it.

When he was done, Donna could still see little bits of cum still on Tom's face. She pulled his face to hers and they kissed passionately, her tongue searching for the stray bits he missed. After several minutes they finally broke apart.

"My god that was so sexy baby. I can't wait to do that again."

Tom could only manage a tentative smile, not sure if he was ready for more of that journey yet. His dick did twitch a little when she forced him to lick her clean, and it wasn't as bad as he assumed it would be. However, he wasn't sure he was ready to give up that much control just yet.

As he stood up, he was surprised his cock was still standing tall. Apparently he liked it more than could admit. Donna didn't fail to notice this little fact either. They each knew these little games were going to get more and more interesting.

Tom woke to the sunlight beating through the bedroom window. He was not fully awake when he noticed the round curve of his wife's hip staring him in the face. He leaned forward to plant a kiss on her hip and continued with several more, eventually ending with a series of kisses on her round butt.

Donna stirred from the sensation of Tom's morning kisses and purred at the sensation. She wiggled her butt as a sign of appreciation. Tom slid close to Donna and wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her close into a tight embrace.

"Mmmmm, somebody is happy to be awake," she sighed and wriggled her butt against Tom's rampant erection.

Tom was pleasantly surprised by the contact and pushed himself against her as he pulled her body closer. His morning erection snuggled deep within the cleft of her ass and they both sighed at the warm feeling. His hands slid up her body to cup her full, soft breasts as they lay together.

"Good morning love," he told his wife as his fingers toyed with her hardening nipples.

Donna let out a soft moan as Tom's nipple play sent a zing directly down to her pussy. "I could get used to waking up like this every morning," she purred as the sensation became more and more intense.

"Remember when we used to wake up like this all the time and make love first thing in the morning and barely get out of bed all day?" he asked.

"Oh yes I do. I miss those days, but today is not going to be one of them I'm afraid."

Tom was thoroughly disappointed to hear that. "Are you sure we can't play for a little while?" he asked, hoping to convince her of at least a quick morning fuck.

Donna wriggled her butt once again against Tom's morning wood and proceeded to slide and grind seductively up and down his length.

"I would love nothing more than to slide you deep inside me my darling, but I promised Vicky I would go shopping with her this morning."

"Uuughhh. Damn that Vicky," he said in mock anger, "I am going to have to teach her a lesson in meddling in my dastardly plans."

"I am sure she would love it if you taught her a lesson. A good HARD lesson."

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing dear. Sorry to rush away and leave you high and dry, but I should really shower and get a bite to eat." Donna crawled out of the bed and scampered toward the shower. Tom watched the cute jiggle of her buttocks and felt is dick twitch at the sight. He lay in bed exasperated, lightly running his hand up and down the length of his shaft.

When Donna emerged from the shower, she contemplated what to wear. For some reason, she wanted to look attractive and available, but not too obvious. She settled on a flowery sundress and matching bra and panties in lace and satin. The whole time she was getting ready, her pussy throbbed and moistened with need. She wasn't sure if it was from her morning with Tom, or if it was from anticipation of an afternoon with Vicky.

Donna looked at the clock and realized she had about a half hour before she had to leave. She ran to the kitchen, still in her towel to wolf down a coffee and an English muffin. She scurried in and noticed Tom at the table, sipping coffee and reading the paper. She also noticed his lack of attire. She sighed when she noticed his lovely cock hanging between his legs. The mere sight of it made her ache with desire, but she knew there was simply no time for that.

"I guess we are going casual this morning," she said of his current state of undress.

"Just enjoying the freedom while I can. If you want, you can join me and we can see what pops up, so to speak?"

"I would love to, but Vicky is really looking forward to today, and frankly so am I."

Donna surveyed her naked husband and felt that familiar throb once again. She really wished she had taken advantage of her alone time in the shower to relieve herself. Knowing that she was going to be close to Vicky all day, she was sure the tension was only likely to build further. Suddenly, she had an idea.

"Why don't you join us?"

"What me? Shopping? I don't think so."

"Aww, come on. It'll be fun."

"What part of shopping is fun? Are you going to the hardware store?"

"No silly, but I am sure we will hit a lingerie store or two. That would be pretty fun for you."

"Hmmm, possibly," Tom mused.

""Think about it. We could definitely use a man's opinion picking out some lacy lingerie. I never know how much cleavage is the right amount. You could give me your expert opinion. I bet I could talk Vick into modeling a few things for you too."

Tom's ears perked up now.

"What do you say? I will make it worth your while."

"This keeps getting better. How, exactly, would you make it worth my while?

"I will give you one free wish to use as you please."

Tom's mind was working very hard now. Two lovely women, sexy lingerie and the possibility of a special treat from Donna. The more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea.

"Okay, you have a deal, but I want to have the final say on any lingerie you buy."

"Deal," she said, suddenly excited and giddy.

They both returned to the bedroom to get dressed. Tom surveyed what Donna had laid out on the bed. He loved the soft, flowery dress she picked out. It always hung on her body in the most sensuous manner. Teasing the eyes with a sexy hint of what was underneath. He watched her dressing and suddenly had an idea.

"I love the dress hun, but I don't think you will be needing the underwear."

"What? I can't possibly go without underwear."

Think about it, you are going to be trying on some new stuff at the store and it will save you from having to take them on and off all the time. Plus, my wish you grant me may be a lot easier if you weren't wearing any."

She sighed and smirked knowing his ulterior motive, but she decided that it might be a nice change of pace.

"Your wish is my command, master," she said trying to be as flirty sounding as possible.

"Oh yes. I definitely like the sound of that."

"Don't get used to it, big boy. Today you will be our slaveboy, carrying our bags and waiting on us hand and foot."

"I guess I could get used to that too, now that you put it like that."

Tom's cock twitched in his shorts as she mentioned 'slaveboy'. He felt a little uneasy about that, but his body certainly reacted to it favorably.

Donna had to text Vicky to let him know that Tom would be tagging along today. Vicky immediately felt a pang of disappointment, knowing that she really wanted time alone with her sexy friend. But, when Donna let it out that they could have so much fun teasing the poor man, she suddenly felt better about the idea. Tom was a very handsome man and it would be great fun for the ladies to gang up and tease him mercilessly.

She sat in the mall atrium and fidgeted while waiting for Donna and Tom. She had also deliberated her attire this morning, but did not mask her intentions. She was wearing a soft, flowing skirt and a tight, white button up blouse. She didn't need to deliberate the whole underwear debate. She knew right from the start that she would be spending the day without bra and panties,

She was starting to regret that decision now that she could feel the cool air conditioned breeze between her thighs and could clearly detect the outline of her hard nipples in her blouse. Tom was certainly going to get an eyeful, but she had no problem letting him see her like that. She was, however, nervous about her friend. She purposefully dressed this way for Donna, but she certainly had butterflies in her stomach wondering how she was going to take it.

She needn't have worried. As she saw her friend approaching, she immediately noticed the gentle sway of her breasts as she bounced along. Donna, obviously, had the same intentions as herself. Vicky could feel her naked pussy ache for her friend as she approached.

The two women practically ran into each other's arms for a big hug. Seeing these two lovely ladies, Tom knew his day was going to be interesting.

After the girls settled down, they headed off to various clothing stores with Tom in tow. This part of the morning would have been excruciating if it weren't for the sight of the two lovely rumps dancing in unison as he followed behind. He found his dick at half mast the entire morning as he silently admired the feminine derrieres sway and bounce all morning long.

The girls took turns trying on outfits and would occasionally prance around outside the dressing rooms half naked. He wondered if this was some normal feminine ritual, or if some of this show might be for his benefit. The girls certainly did seem a little more flirty than normal. He almost lost it when Vicky was helping Donna try on a top and helped her stuff her big tits inside of it. She even grabbed two handfuls of flesh right in front of him and seemed to take her time helping Donna adjust herself inside the top.

Tom was enjoying the show so much, he noticed his arousal was becoming pretty evident. He also decided that underwear was not needed today, and the result was a noticeable tent in the front of his cargo shorts. He tried to wander through the clothing in an attempt to hide his erection, only to nearly run right into one of the salsesgirls. She did a quick up and down survey of Tom and gave a knowing smirk at his condition.

This scene repeated throughout the morning until they took a break in the food court for an espresso. Tom noticed the closeness of the two women. He tried not to stare at the intimacy of the two friends, but they each had him so worked up from all the flirting of the morning that he couldn't help himself. His mind began to imagine all sorts of lewd combinations and he was so distracted he was surprised when he heard his name being called.

"Tom...Tom...wake up. Time to move on."

"Sorry, hun, I guess I was daydreaming."

Donna leaned in very close to whisper in his ear, "I hope you are not daydreaming of Vicky's nipples. I mean, they are pretty cute and you can't miss them poking through that blouse."

Tom blushed hard. Partly at the suggestion, and partly because he was caught red handed.

Donna continued whispering, "I mean, I myself have been drooling over her nipples all morning, but you should just focus on mine love."

Tom instinctively snuck a peak at Donna, and sure enough, he could clearly see the hard little pebbles under her dress as well.

Donna took his hand and pulled him to his feet, dragging the poor soul along with them. Tom's hard-on was poking out obscenely and he tried desperately to cover his condition. He was highly unsuccessful as Vicky was caught staring intently at the outline in his shorts and licked her lips when she saw the rather large wet spot right where the head pushed against the fabric. Donna saw the exchange and burst out laughing.

The girls practically dragged Tom through the mall as he tried desperately to cover himself with shopping bags. He knew he was in trouble when they all stopped in front of the classy, high end lingerie boutique. Tom swallowed hard and prepared himself for the torture that lay ahead.

The girls rushed in giggling and squealing as Tom sheepishly followed. He was about as embarrassed as any man can get when he found all of the women in the shop follow the threesome through the store. Both girls headed for separate tables and immediately started examining and feeling the merchandise.

"Tom? I need a man's opinion about something," he heard Vicky call out. He saw her standing next to a rack of babydoll nighties. If it was possible, he turned an even deeper shade of red. He reluctantly made his way to the petite brunette just to shut her up.

"What do you think of this?" she asked as she held the soft garment across her petite frame and smoothed it around her hips.

"I think it might be flattering to my hips and...well back there," as she nodded in the direction of her shapely behind. Tom's gaze followed and he swallowed hard.

"I'm sure it would look great on you," he said diplomatically.

"You don't think it would make my ass look to big?"

"Ummm no, I think your...ass...would look just fine."

"Great. I'll go try it on and you can take a look and give me an honest opinion. Come on back here."

Vicky grabbed his hand and Tom followed along like a puppy dog, looking to Donna with pleading eyes. Donna just smiled and nodded. He stood outside the dressing room as she changed. The sound of rustling clothes caused a little more blood to rush to his throbbing organ as his mind tried to picture what was going on t in there.

Vicky emerged and did a little twirl in front of Tom. "What do ya think?"

Tom surveyed her as she spun and noticed that the short hem of the nighty rode pretty high on her lovely hips. He didn't think she had anything on underneath.

"It looks fine," he said.

"Really? Just fine? Hmmm, I was hoping for a little more than fine. How am I supposed to get a man crazy with desire with just fine?"

Just then, Donna came to the rescue.

"I think it looks lovely. Don't you think so Tom?"

He tried not to look too much with his wife right there, and simply nodded.

Vicky spun back and forth a few times, trying to get a good look at how the back of the nighty looked.

"Tom? How does the back look?"

Tom gave a quick glance and said it looked great.

Donna stepped closer to Vicky and really inspected the garment from all angles.

"I think it looks terrific, wouldn't you agree Tom? Look how her cute little butt sticks out. Men love that don't they?"

Tom looked at Vicky's ass and had to agree with his wife.

Donna surprised everyone by running her hand over Vicky's backside. Vicky and Tom both gasped when she did it. Donna ran her hand slowly around her entire backside.

"It really makes her cute butt stand out, don't you think?" She was staring right at Tom and winked as she said it.

"Ummm, yeah. It looks really good on her," he said.

"She has a really nice butt. I think it is her best attribute. What do you think Tom?"

He just nodded, not sure what else to do or say. Vicky looked up at him, "Do you really like it?

Tom nodded quickly.

"I meant my ass. Do you like my ass Tom?"

He swallowed hard and said, "Yes, it's very nice."

Donna chimed in again, "If you saw her in this, would you want to fuck her?" she asked.

"What...what?" he responded.

"I said, if you were a man out on a date, and you saw Vicky wearing this, would you be overcome with desire and want to fuck her?"

"I think I would."

"Good. I think I would want to fuck her too," said Donna.

Both Tom and Vicky looked at her in surprise at that comment.