All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 03'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
new content

hi , it would be so great if you could post the new parts faster and not let there be a pause of 4 or 5 days . just about everyday or every second day (;

i´m looking at your profile everyday because this story is so good, so if you could release it faster , that would be awesome

thanks for the story (:

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 9 years ago
Great progression

Glad they finally got to the wedding and Duncan even got to do a nice best man speech and now he might be starting a relationship with Alexandra Daddario. Interesting.

I also like the development with Stamp possibly being into some weird, illegal activities. Still Duncan has to play it carefully. If he breaks into a vault or safe, that could get him caught. I think the video should probably be on a thumb drive instead of a tape. Who uses tapes anymore these days? Plus videos like he mentioned are so easy to copy and store on a hard drive. Also makes all the evidence very hard to erase. Still him being into money laundering is illegal enough that Stamp should be brought down. If he's doing that, what else could he be doing? Too bad Victoria had to get involved with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story!!!!

Love it. Great characters and one of the best I have found on literotica. Keep up the good work. And you have two of my favourite actresses- Alexandra and margot.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 8 years ago
Alexandra

Wow. Her part and the instant black-hole tier attraction was one of the hottest things I've read in a long time. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

2 mistakes. 1 I instantly forgot, but the other was a 7 in the middle of words for no reason!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous