All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 08'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 9 years ago
Emotional rollercoaster

Wow, that chapter was an emotional punch in the gut. Mark came into his own as a character here with that great monologue. While what Mark had to say makes a lot of sense, and I think in some ways Duncan should move on...dunno don't think this is the last of the issue. In some ways I do think Duncan needs to move on. Obviously, doing anything to mess with Stamp could get his friends and loved ones hurt. I mean, how can a writer go to war with the Russian mob? That would be insane...or possibly awesome :D .

So it seems Duncan is on his way to London to see Alexandra Daddario. That should be interesting. Curious to see how she will react to him coming to see her. Hopefully, she finds it more charming than creepy.

Somewhere down the line, Duncan should turn his whole experience in a movie, change it around a bit to a gritty thriller or police drama, and that's how he can get a screenplay Oscar :) .

wrestlefreak36wrestlefreak36almost 9 years ago
request

i have a request for a threesome with Alexandra daddario and Ashley Greene.

valen956valen956almost 9 years ago
Amazing

Really like your story. The time between the updates is just right and I really enjoy your writing, both the plot and the erotica parts.

Also, I second the threesome request below. Pretty please?

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 9 years ago
Scooby was right...

Great turn in the story, I especially loved the rock into the ocean simile. I don't think I can add a substantive comment to anything that has been said except one thing. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next chapter???

When is the next chapter coming out its almost been two weeks!

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 8 years ago
Simple solution ignored?

Can't go to the police because Stamp is too well connected? Deliver the information anonymously to every major news agency. Russian mafia takes care of him within 48 hours. Done. Oh well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous