All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 16'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 8 years ago
Britney Spears

You made me the happiest person in the world today putting my all time favorite celeb in here; thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

Glad to see you are still at it really enjoy your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The story is great. Was a little sad that there was no Victoria or Ariana but I have a feeling we will be seeing them soon. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amen

Britney Spears, Scarlett Johansson, and Megan Fox; your best lineup yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

It was a great chapter, but I think Duncan should have fucked Scarlett. Hope he gets back together with Alex.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 8 years ago
The war has begun

Great update and chapter. Really like this developing conflict with Stamp. I like how Gary has turned out to be a solid guy. He's probably helping Duncan against his better judgement, but he's also a good person.

Now to be perfectly honest, it's hard to say I was not a little disappointed that more didn't happen with Scarlet Johansson as I was hoping and expecting. But her dialogue at least suggest they might meet each other again at some point and something else could happen.

I like the building of the story and Duncan building allies and information against Stamp. Definitely sets the stage for a great final confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Series

This is a great series. I binge read the whole series and now I'm stuck waiting for the next chapter. I can't think of any critical feedback besides to keep doing what you do. I'd love to see more celebs. Maybe Kate Hudson, Hayden Panatierre, Ronda Rousey, Daisy Ridley, Emma Stone, Sofia Vergara...so many beautiful women to name. Margot and Ari are by far my favorites. Can't wait to see what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, But...

Story is good, except (as I've commented on several Chapters, though the comments seem to disappear after I leave them), a million mistakes!!! You're supposedly "a great writer", except when it comes to spelling, punctuation, capitalization,... And a million more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Chain

Too good, its really so great to read

you are a natural, its rare thing in sex stories to see such a good lay up, so much details and such good construction

Thumbs up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Grammar warriors are the worst. Great story

juicy409juicy409over 6 years ago
Awesome

Great story here. Is there any chance Scarlett Johansson may return? She just got divorced from her husband.

StonerMcWeedPotStonerMcWeedPotabout 3 years ago

One of my favourite chapters so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good, except for a few mistakes in spelling &/or punctuation, & 1 key word entirely missing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous