The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is why." I said. "Nothing else mattered except getting this through today. I wasn't paying attention to the details. I lost sight of why I did what I did, in hopes to get this made. I can't be doing that if i'm running IN Talent. There's someone that I care for more than anything else."

"Is that me?" She asked with a wide smile.

"Who else could it be?" I answered before kissing her.

"So are you going to tell me what that is?" She said pointing to the stack of pages.

"It's a play."

"You wrote a play?" She said in shock.

"A musical to be exact. One that you'd be the star of."

"WHAT?! Are you serious?" She asked jumping into my arms.

"Yes I'm serious. Writing for you got me nominated for my first emmy, and got me the job that won it for me the second time around. We're unstoppable together baby." I said before my beautiful girlfriend kissed me again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and straddled my hips.

Her beautiful lips were all that was important to me in the world. I kissed her back, doing my best to match her passion. She took off my jacket and tie, tossing them to the side before returning her lips to mine. Her tongue moved in my mouth so swiftly. She knew

exactly what to do to make me moan and want her.

"You fucked Wonder Woman's ass today." She whispered in my ear while her hands unbuckled my pants.

"Yes." I moaned as her hand reached inside and began to stroke my hardening cock.

"And you came back to me." She said as she slid down my body to her knees.

"Yes!" I told her while she pulled my pants and boxers to free my cock.

"And you're still hard for me." She concluded before opening her mouth and taking my cock between those soft wonderful lips of hers. I yelled out and tossed my head as I felt the most wonderful of feelings. Being back with the woman I love after a long day, having her mouth devouring my cock as I watched.

Her hand caressed my balls and I felt fireworks go through me. She tightened her lips around my dick before sliding it deeper into her mouth. I could feel the saliva dripping down from my cock to my balls to the couch underneath. Yet Victoria didn't stop stuffing more and more of my cock in her mouth, more saliva dripping.

"Oh Tori! Oh wow!" I moaned. This was without a doubt the sloppiest blowjob I had ever received. Tori looked up at me as before she took my entire cock down her throat. "SHIIITT!" I growled as her tongue came out to meet my balls. I could hear and feel Tori choking around my dick and we both totally loved it.

Tori popped her mouth off my cock and started to stroke my cock. She was taking deep breaths, saliva dripping all around her mouth. She looked sexier than ever. My beautiful girlfriend smiled at me before taking my cock deep inside her mouth again. She took a few bobs up and down my cock before fully taken the length down her throat once more. We continued this routine. Her sucking me, and deepthroating before stopping and starting again. I was practically shaking from head to toe in absolute lust.

"Oh tori! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned as I felt her suck even harder. "OHHH HSHIIIITTT!" I almost shouted as I felt my cock erupt. "OOHHH!" I groaned feeling my dick continue to pump massive amounts of cum shoot from my dick directly into Tori's mouth. My beautiful sexy girlfriend just kept my cock in her mouth and sucked my cum down her throat.

"Oh baby! That was amazing." I said as I tried to catch my breath. Tori looked up at me before swallowing the rest of the cum I had just deposited onto her tongue.

"I hope there's more where that came from." Tori said with a wide lust filled smile.

"Oh you bet there is." I told her before we kissed again. "Upstairs?"

"I thought you would never ask." We stood from the couch and we walked together hand in hand towards the stairs. We were on the first step when there was a knock at the door. We looked at each other not sure who it could be.

"I'll be right up." I told Tori as I zipped up my pants and made myself presentable.

"Don't keep me waiting too long." She said with a wink. I watched her perfect ass as she swayed it from side to side for my benefit. I smiled again before heading to the door.

"Jessica?" I said when I opened it, stunned to see the beautiful actress.

"Yes, hi. I'm sorry I'm here so late. I just really needed to talk to you." She said seeming nervous.

"Of course. Come on in."

"Could we talk out here?" She asked take a couple of steps back.

"Sure." I said before closing the door behind me. She sat on the steps leading to my front door and I did the same.

"You don't like me very much." She said.

"Not particularly." I answered honestly.

"I can't blame you. I've never been kind to you." She answered.

"Why is that?"

"I made up my mind about you long ago. I know it wasn't fair. I just saw and heard so much, I began to see you in a certain light."

"Which light is that?"

"I thought you were another Hollywood asshole. The number of women you slept with, how you're basically considered a legend in some circles."

"None of that is my fault. I never speak of any of that. I don't brag or keep tokens or do anything that would hurt any of these amazing women."

"I know that." She said cutting me off. "Or at the very least, i'm sure of it now." There was a beat between us. As thought we were passing into a more peaceful direction. "I spoke to Sue. She told me what you're doing for her. I think it's amazing."

"It's the right thing to do. She's earned it. She should have had this opportunity years ago. I'm just glad I had the chance to right a wrong."

"I'm sorry..for speaking to you that way today."

"No need to apologize. You were right. I shouldn't have done that."

"How...How?" She tried to say with difficulty. "How did you get to where you are and still be able to see things the way you do."

"What do you mean? "

"Men like you. Those with power, that can get anything they want, whenever they want from whoever they want, they can't see their mistakes. See when they've crossed the line."

"I can only be of help, if i'm willing to do what is necessary to be the best version of myself. That sometime means having to look within. Even when it's ugly."

"I try to do the same. And I have to admit, I struggle with men." She admitted. "I always think they want something from me."

"Sex?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Let me ask you this." She said turning towards me so I had a full view of her. "Would you fuck me if you had the chance?"

"No." I said without hesitating. "You're gorgeous. Sexy. But I am still not your biggest fan."

"Wow. That was more honest than i'm used to."

"I try to be."

"So you think i'm fuckable but won't try?"

"Basically."

"Well then I guess that makes us friends." She said matter of factly.

"How do you figure?" I asked a little surprised.

"What I meant was that I would like for us to be friends. You're a good man Duncan, I don't know enough of them. Will you please..give me a chance to show you I'm more than what you've seen."

"And what if we become friends and THEN I try to fuck you?"

"I think you'll be able to show restraint. " She said before standing up and holding her hand out to me. "Friends?"

"Friends." I agreed shaking her hand. "I'll let you enjoy your evening. Goodnight." She said walking towards her car.

"Jessica..I know you're more."

"How?" She asked turning from her car.

"Sue. You never gave up on her. You stayed loyal. No matter what. That shows me a whole lot more than you screaming at some asshole who deserved it in a hotel lobby." She smiled before getting in her car.

I watched her drive away before heading back inside. I rushed up the stairs and walked into my bedroom. The sight before me could not be beat by anything. Victoria was lying on her back, wearing a lingerie set that was meant to induce orgasm at first sight.

"You almost took too long. I was about to get started without you."

"Thank god you didn't!" I said as I leapt on top of her. We kissed slowly, her body feeling warm beneath me as her lips caressed mine.

"Make love to me Duncan!" She asked in the sweetest of ways.

"Everyday." I told her before kissing her again. This kiss was slow, languid even. We took our time as though we were making love to each other's mouths. The small black bra she had put on for me before coming up, was quickly removed and tossed by the wayside. My hands were quickly filled by her wonderful tits as our mouths stayed close to one another.

I descended my attention onto her jaw and cheeks. Tori was moaning and gasping for breath already. I kneeled between her legs so that i could unbutton my shirt. The actress watched me undo each one almost as in a trance. I removed the shirt before laying back on top of her and kissing her again. We were both moaning as our desire for one another rose within our chests.

I trailed Tori's body, stopping at her breast and taking the time to show each of them the love they deserved. I licked hard and sucked harder. Tori arched her back trying to force feed me more of her breast. I took my time kissing down her body, stroking it with my tongue and fingers. I hooked them into the tiny panties she wore and began to pull them down her beautiful and amazing legs.

"Oh wow!" Tori moaned when I settled between her thighs. I took my time to blow on her pretty pussy, making her squirm on the bed. I used my fingers to open her up. I could see the juices leaking out of her. I couldn't get either of us waiting any longer. My tongue swiped from the bottom of her cunt all the way to the top, lingering gently on her clit.

"Mhhmmm!" She moaned loudly as I repeated the movement.

I moaned myself, tasting Victoria's sweet juices. She was absolutely delicious, there was no other way to describe it. I could lie between her legs all night and eat her. She was desert, my prize. My love.

"AHHH!" She groaned as I pushed a finger into a snug pussy. She was so wet and the walls of her pussy instantly wrapped themselves on my fingers as I pushed it further and further, until the digits was absolutely drenched with her juices. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked. "Ohhh yes!" Tori moaned.

I took this opportunity and pushed a second finger inside of her. I could tell that she was nearing orgasm. I sucked her clit harder inside of my mouth, picking up the speed of my fingers inside of her well lubricated tunnel. I loved this part the most. When she was between arousal and orgasm. She was glorious to watch as her face changed. I kept an eye on her closed lids and wide open mouth. The moans and words that were begging me for more. What could I do but give her what she wanted.

"OH DUNCAN! RIGHT THERE! HONEY! YES YES OHHHH!" Tori moaned loudly before her body detonated. She shook and squirmed all over the bed as the orgasm tore through her, twisting her insides and forcing her cunt walls to clamp against my prying fingers.

I continued to lick her and until i felt her hands on the sides of my face. I looked up and she was smiling beautifully at me. She nudged me up her body and soon we were face to face, staring at each other. I felt her hands on my belt buckle. She undid it belt and pulled my pants down my hips. I kneeled and did the rest of the job. Tossing them aside with my boxers. We were both fully naked.

"I love you." Tori told me when I had returned to where I had been.

"I have always loved you." I said loving the wide grin she broke out into. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a deep kiss. I settled between her thighs as her legs surrounded my lower hips. I pushed my tongue into her mouth at the same time that I pressed my cock into her opening.

"Oooh...yesssss!" Tori hissed as I drove inside of her. I took my time and filled her slowly. Inch by inch. I wanted her to feel everyone. Her grip on my body tightened while our kiss deepened once more. Our tongues were gently stroking against one another when I finally bottomed out inside of my gorgeous girlfriend. "God! You're amazing!" She whispered looking deeply into my eyes.

"I'm just trying to keep up with you." I answered before pulling my hips back and sinking my cock as deep into her as I could. I did it a few more times, loving the feel of her wetness around my cock and balls. My arms held on tightly to her waist. My thrust were gaining in speed and strength.

"Oh yes! Oooohh goddd! Yes!" Tori moaned beneath me. Her hands were stroking my back, arms, stomach and chest. Her legs were tight around my waist pulling me deeper into her hungry cunt on every thrust. There was a heat to our kisses, that could not be ignored. I groaned as Tori squeezed the walls of her pussy around my cock, driving me wild with desire and lust.

"Oh baby. You're so beautiful." I told her as I pumped her. "You're so sexy." I continued placing soft kisses around her mouth and jaw. "I love you." I moaned, fucking her with deep strokes full of unconditional love.

"I..looooveeee...youuu!" Tori whined lifting her hips off of the bed and fucking me stroke for stroke. She was close. Her pussy was drowning my cock in her juices and her tunnel had was tight and pulsing with desire.

"Baby..I'm close." I whispered.

"Me too..me too...cum with me! Cum with me." She begged holding my face so that I would be looking deeply into her eyes.

"Ohh baby! Ohh baby.. V!" I shouted as my cock erupted. I did all I could to keep my eyes open while I filled her tight cunt with my seed. Tori's eyes lit up at the feeling of my cum hitting her insides.

"AHHHHH AHHHHHHHH!" She screamed her orgasm hitting her as hard as mine had. It was wonderful, it was beautiful. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. I felt the waves go through her and I was so lucky and proud to have brought so much pleasure to such a beautiful wonderful woman. And she was all mine.

I crashed on the bed next to her, simply holding her body closely to mine. The only thing that could be heard in the room was the sound of our breathing. That was all that was needed. Tori leaned over and kissed me softly.

"So...we're making a play." She asked me full of excitement.

"It's looking good so far. I didn't want to tell you before things got moving."

"I can't believe you. You're something else." She said before kissing me.

"Being with you makes me better." I told her.I kissed Tori one more time before feeling sleep overtake me. Today had been a long and stressful one. But if they all ended with me here with this woman, than I could face anything.