The Road to Hell... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah... Let me see this slut who's flaunting her shit for my man." I hit send and about 30 seconds later she gasped. She must have been at the computer downstairs with Debbie eating her out. I bet she was already watching porn. "Holy crap she's hot. You sent her away because you wanted to talk to me? I love you just a little bit more now. Do me a favor and go fuck the hell out of her, okay?"

"You got it honey. By the way, I think that Tiffany chick will want to play soon. Let Debbie know that she'll be eating her pussy soon as well." I had never programmed Debbie to be a lesbian, just to be lustful for Kay. I wasn't sure exactly how far that would go but I was sure my wife would love it which is what I wanted. After all, she was still the love of my life. I hung up the phone and thought about plans for the night.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I innocently asked, "Who is it?" trying to mess with Diane a bit.

To my surprise a male voice came back, "It's the hotel manager." I quickly opened the door and saw a very large, very intimidating man in a hotel shirt standing in the door. "I found this woman in the hallway. She says she was coming to your room. Sir, I don't mean to be a prick but we can't have this sort of behavior here." I looked beside him and there was Diane standing there with her cum splattered face and her hooker outfit. The pieces fell together in my head.

"I'm sorry, sir. This is a colleague of mine."

"She?" the man emphasized Diane with a point of his thumb, "works with you?" he said and pointed at me. I was still dressed in my suit.

"See, I told you," Diane said. She started to push her way past the man.

Not wanting any trouble, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in then turned to the man and gave him a $20. "I'm sorry, sir. I'll have a talk with her about her after hours apparel. I think she saw that we were coming to Miami and thought that that meant anything goes. I'll be sure to give her a good dressing down." I smiled partly to be charming and partly because of my very obvious joke. The hotel manager realized the other part of what was going on and decided to honor my discretion. I let the door close as he left and turned to Diane, "You little slut!" I yelled, loud enough for the manager to hear. "What kind of a cum covered cunt walks around a hotel dressed like that?"

Diane for her part was grinning from ear to ear. I had no doubt that the little exhibitionist was dripping in anticipation. I grabbed her and bent her over, "What was the first thing you wanted me to do to you?" I asked her.

Her breath caught a little and she replied wantonly, "Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard!" Bending over, her skirt didn't even need to be pulled up. I dipped my fingers into her cunt and was unsurprised to find it dripping. I took them out and wiggled them into her sweet little butt. I'd fantasized about fucking that ass for years and here it was. Diane was moaning but remaining still. She knew what I was after. I repeated this several times, lubing her ass up with her own juices. Then I took my clothes off in front of her. She stared at me but remained in that position, standing in front of the bed with her hands on the mattress. I went back behind her and placed my cock at her asshole.

"Tell me again what you want."

"I want my ass pounded. I want to feel it tomorrow. Make sure that I don't forget my first ass fucking. Rip my anal virginity away, please!" I slid my cock into her, slowly to avoid any pain. She was going to get the butt fucking she was begging for but I didn't want to damage the merchandise. "Ohh fuck yeah. That fills me up so good." I started going slowly and it was apparently more slowly than she wanted. Diane started slamming her ass back into me saying, "Harder... uhh... faster."

Not wanting to disappoint her on her first fuck, I grabbed her hips and just let loose. "How do you like getting fucked in the ass before you're even kissed?" I asked.

"Oh, God. I am a fucking slut," she said with realization. I doubled my efforts and began jackhammering her ass so hard that I thought she was going to faint. She started screaming and yelling and I reached up and covered her mouth so that we didn't get kicked out of the hotel on our first night. Finally, I shot into her and held my cock there as I felt it spasm in her. "You still think you want this?"

"Oh fuck yeah," she said.

"Good, put on a bikini. We're going to the pool." She practically leaped off the bed. "And get yourself cleaned up." She stripped out of her hooker outfit and went to the shower. I followed her in and we lathered each other up, both getting a little distracted as we went. She looked fantastic as she washed her hair out and let the water run down her naked body. She got out before me and went and put on her bikini. The bikini didn't cover much and she looked great in it. It wasn't quite a thong but it was pretty close. I grabbed her, bent her over the counter and pulled the bikini up into her ass. She gasped a little bit at the rough treatment but presented her ass nicely for me. I then gave each of her ass cheeks a single slap. Despite her dark skin, the redness of my handprint quickly showed. Then I fixed the bikini bottom and led her out to the pool, half a hand print clearly showing on her ass.

We got several stares from hotel patrons and I could tell that Diane was enjoying the attention. She shook her ass even more than usual as she walked through the hotel lobby. When we got out to the pool there wasn't anyone there. "Too bad there's not more of an audience," she said as she slipped into the hot tub. I slid in after her and she immediately slid up to me. She knew exactly what she was here for. "My ass is absolutely on fire. I felt like everyone in that hotel lobby knew that I was your ass slut." She was rubbing her ass up and down my cock like a professional lap dancer.

"Cool down there, missy." I told her. This was no fun if we didn't have some kind of audience. We sat in the pool for a while, stroking each other and getting each other frustrated. Finally, a young couple came out to the hot tub. They couldn't have been more than 20 and at first, I thought we might have a little four way fun. But the girl looked around as she took her robe off and revealed a very frumpy one piece. She was clearly shy and probably a little bit conservative. I decided this would be just Diane but that didn't mean it couldn't be fun.

The couple slipped into the tub with us and the husband tried to strike up a conversation. "What brings you guys here, vacation?"

"Business. We're consultants." I told him. He'd clearly noticed our wedding rings and assumed we were married. "It's a tough life being away from your family." I told him so that they were under no illusions that we were married. "But we manage to entertain ourselves. Right, Diane?"

"Oh yeah," she said in a sultry voice and then, in case there was still confusion, she slid over onto my lap. The man looked uncomfortable and his wife was blushing and sort of half looking away. The pants I was wearing didn't have any kind of inner lining so it was easy to maneuver my dick free. The harder trick was slipping it into Diane but she was more than willing to help. While she made some idle chatter with the couple, she reached behind her with one hand and stroked me to full erection. She then made a show of laughing at one of their jokes and while she was bent forward, popped me into her waiting cunt. The feeling was exquisite. She proceeded to squeeze me and move her ass around subtly and I loved it. I just laid back and listened to the conversation. I marveled that she was able to keep such a steady tone with my dick stuffed up her pussy. The couple actually got more comfortable the longer she talked, although they still were clearly leery about the pair of "adulterers" in front of them.

I decided that this was wholly unacceptable so I decided to crank it up a notch. I snaked one of my arms around Diane's waist and started controlling her motions. Where before they had been subtle, now they were downright lewd. I looked at the girl and she was again blushing but this time her partner was outright staring at us. I reached my other hand up and cupped her breast, mauling it openly. Diane's reaction was perfect. She moaned like a porn star and started moving her hips faster. I grabbed one of her hands and forced it into the front of her bikini bottoms so that she was now openly fingering herself. I winked at the man and he just stared in response. Finally, I gave a deep grunt and shot into Diane. Thanking the couple for a lovely evening, we got out of the hot tub and dried off. Diane's bathing suit was in a bit of disarray and she didn't bother fixing the bottoms so her cunt was nearly hanging out as we walked through the lobby. I shot a glance at the couple and they were now making out. I'm sure they had a nice night.

When we got back to the room, Diane was still clearly horny. "I didn't get off," she complained to me.

"So?" I said without feeling. She was already my road fuck toy. I had no reason to get her off and every reason to keep her wanting more.

"How about we order some room service?" she said with a naughty smile. I couldn't believe how much of a natural freak this girl was and it was really turning me on.

"I have a better idea. Order some pizza and let's see if you can manage to get it for free."

She walked, naked, over to the phone and ordered from the pizza place on the back of the hotel key card. The whole time she was stroking her clit and staring at me. When she told the guy she wanted "double meat" she jammed a finger into her cunt and another into her ass. It was incredibly hot. While we waited for the pizza, I showed her some more of the homemade porn that my wife had made for me. I think it gave her a good idea of the kind of world she was entering and by the time the pizza guy got to the door she was practically shaking. She threw on a hotel robe that left her tits well exposed and her pussy showing when she walked. When she opened the door an 18 year old kid was standing there.

"Oh terrific. I've been so hungry for this meat," she said. She wasn't going for subtle seduction, she was going for blunt force. "Come on in while I find my wallet," she said. "How much did you say it was?"

The kid actually stuttered a little as he watched Diane's tits hang out of her robe. "18.35," he managed.

"Oh shoot, I've only got a $10. Can I pay with credit card?"

"No ma'am, you've got to do that when you order."

"Then whatever can I do to pay you?" she said and walked up to him.

"There's an ATM downstairs... ma'am,"

"Look... Billy... I want the pizza for free alright. My... lover... wants to watch me earn it for free. Can we work something out?"

The kid looked over at me, "Go ahead. The little fucking tramp is a great fuck." Diane beamed and untied her robe. The boy was still pretty dumb struck but he wasn't stupid. He headed for Diane's tits like a thirsty man at an oasis. For her part, Diane was moaning like a cheap whore. I think it was more for my benefit than the kid's but he seemed to like it, too. Eventually, she turned around and presented her beautiful pussy to Billy. He didn't hesitate. He grabbed her hips and started slamming her. "She's a nice piece isn't she?"

Billy sort of grunted and said, "Your wife is awesome,"

"Oh, she's not my wife. Just some office skank that I bring with me to fuck."

"He's... uhh... right... I am just an office skank... " Diane panted while she was getting rammed. She had one hand between her legs and one hand working her tits and she was pretty close to getting off. Finally, the kid picked up his pace and shot his load into her and Diane came with a vengeance. She then turned around and lay back on the bed with her legs spread and waiting. "Thanks for the meat, Billy," she said as the kid zipped up and headed out. I gave him $5 for the tip (fair's fair) and thanked him as well. When the door closed, I dropped my pants and climbed onto Diane.

"Did you like that?" I asked, my dick pressed up against her cunt.

"Hell, yeah! Did you like watching me?"

"What do you think?" I said as I jammed my dick into her. She moaned in response. I was really learning to like the sounds of her moans. I'd never had sloppy seconds before and the sensation was very odd.

"I think you REALLY liked it," she said and wrapped her legs around me. I bent down and kissed her while I slammed into her. I lasted for quite awhile having already come twice and she came two or three times on my cock (so much for prolonging it). When I finally came, she and I were moaning into each other's mouths while our hips slammed into each other.

I pulled out and grabbed the camera to snap a couple more pictures for Kay. Diane was lying there in a daze with cum still oozing out of her. I downloaded the pictures for the night and emailed them to Kay. If she hadn't been thinking about fucking Diane she certainly would be after seeing these. Maybe she and Debbie would have a little fun watching them. "Go get some sleep, slut."

"I don't get to sleep here?" she asked. She wasn't really upset, just surprised.

"If I need you in the night I'll call you. Otherwise, I prefer my own bed," I told her. It's a bit of a lie, I actually enjoy sleeping next to someone even on a cramped hotel bed. But that was something that would come later. For now, I was keeping her at a distance to keep her trying. She put her bikini back on and went back to her room. As I drifted off to sleep, there were thoughts of decadent things in my dreams.

The next morning, I met Diane downstairs in the lobby. She knew better than to try to kiss me or anything. She was appropriately professional as we climbed into the car. As soon as we got in the car, however, she obediently reached over and unzipped my fly. She started deep throating my cock with that wonderful mouth of hers and I could feel an orgasm stirring before we'd pulled out of the hotel parking lot. The drive to the work site wasn't far and she wasn't quite able to get me off by the time I pulled her off me. "I guess there's still room for improvement, slut."

Again, the day went by quickly and we left the job site around 3:00. The rest of the trip was largely uneventful and we got to the airport and flew home without incident. When we got there I grabbed her hand and led her to my car. When we got in, I told her, "Call your husband and tell him you missed your flight and got stuck in Atlanta." Without questioning, she made the call. I worked my fingers in her cunt while she talked to him and when she hung up I guided her mouth to my dick. It was nice having someone sucking my dick on so many of my car rides. "My wife is going to really enjoy you. I bet she's been getting herself off all day to those pictures of you."

She was trying very hard to finish me off before we got to my house but she wasn't quite able. I was trying to exhibit a little bit of will power. The girl really responded well to that sort of mental reinforcement so I was happy to oblige. I led her to the door and unlocked it. My wife was sitting on the couch watching something on TV. I led Diane in by the hand, "Honey, I brought a present home for you!" I yelled to get her attention. She looked over at me and smiled, "I've got a present for you too, Babe," she said. She reached down to grab something and hauled up the face of an unknown alabaster skinned beauty with her tongue hanging out ready to go back to work. My life just kept getting better.

12