The Road to Survival Ch. 01

Story Info
Zombie Apocalypse brings desperate measures to friend group.
2.3k words
4.38
6.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick lived a typical happy life before the plague hit. Working as a cashier before the outbreak ruined everything. Even with the little pay, he enjoyed the simple things in life. Drinking beer with the boys, playing video games, and hot women.

Everything went down on that one Saturday. The memory still stuck in everyone's mind. Mick was behind the register late at night. No customers have stopped by in hours. He grabbed his phone and browsed on twitter, seeing his timeline filled with horror and disaster.

He clicked on one of them and carefully read. "Zombie Apocalypse! Arm yourself and hide. Wait until further notice from authorities!" Mick read enough. His heart starting beating rapidly as he grabbed his belongings and looked outside the store. It seemed to be true. People standing in the middle of the road with no sense. Groaning and completely obvious to those similar to them.

Mick hid from their sight, wiping out his phone and texting his friends group chat. Plenty of messages showed up which startled him. They were meeting up at Jonathan's house. He was easily the most prepared for something like this. Owning multiple weapons and somewhat craving for a moment like this.

Mick always parked his car close to the store entrance. He took a deep breathe and tightly held onto his keys as he ran to the old dusty car. The previous zombies noticed this and quickly ran towards him. Luckily he got inside just in time. Turning the engine on and driving in reverse full speed. A few of the zombies being taken down in return. Adrenaline was keeping him focused on his goal. All the zombie games might've also trained him for this moment.

He checked the address and groaned while driving on the filled streets. A few humans would appear in his view. Most of them being frozen with fear. It was a tough view, but he knew he wouldn't be one of them. Jonathan's home was nearby which was another blessing.

Mick pulled into the driveway with a rapidly beating heart. A few of his buddies had already made it to the "safe zone." Armed with weapons and looking like the law. Jonathan seemed to be the leader of the group. Wielding multiple guns and ammo to keep everyone safe. His home was gated and was built to handle anything. They opened the entrance quickly to let Mick inside.

He fell on the floor with shock still going through his body. His buddies nodded, making Jonathan give him a hand for comfort.

"Don't worry man. You'll be safe here. Remember the hours we spent on video games. It could all be put to use here."

Mick: "I need explanations first. This all happened so sudden. I was just working a few minutes ago, now my life was put on the line."

Jonathan: "We are all lost at the moment. A few of the boys are inside trying to chill out. You can join them. Hopefully the zombies don't breach these gates somehow."

Mick nodded and stood up with shaky legs. He opened the front door to a dark depressing house. He could hear a few of his friends speaking nearby. Most of them were located in the living room as expected. Familiar faces starting to form all around.

Gabriel - Member of the local college football team.

Carson - Unemployed full time gamer.

Lukas - Most Feminine of the boys.

Alex - Strong Construction Worker

Mick knew the bare minimum about most of them. They all usually connected with video games or their favorite porn stars. Spending time here would guarantee learning more about all of them. Who knew how many would decide to join this safe heaven.

Gabriel was the first to speak as he sat agitated on the couch. "This shit sucks. How does anyone expect me to survive with no women. We are all going to quickly turn into a mess with a few days."

Carson laughed out loud while placing his hand on his stomach. "You really are a degenerate huh? I expected myself to be the first to fold. We might have some internet sometime. Porn would probably be our only escape, or we could settle with Lukas."

Mick rolled his eyes and took a seat on an empty couch. Problems were already starting to arise in their little group. "Let's just focus on staying alive. I'd rather not get eaten by those disgusting creatures. All this horny talk is a mere distraction."

Alex nodded to this comment. A deep sigh escaping from his mouth. "I wonder how many are infected already. I just got off my shift and saw the groupchat going crazy. Never expected this would be the cause. Man. At least we made it to Jonathan's house."

Lukas had nothing to say. He was sitting quietly and drowning in his own thoughts.

Mick responded to Alex. "Same thing happened to me. Just working and next thing I know, zombies all over the whole damn tow-"

Gabriel interrupted his sentence by continuing with the horny mess. "Y'all don't understand my problem! I have so much testosterone that I need an escape. I would be plowing a bitch right now if this wasn't all happening." He looked at Lukas and rolled his eyes. "You know why we brought you here dude. Just look at you!"

Lukas did look easy on the eye. Long hair, a slim petite body, and surprisingly curvy hips with a nice ass. He was getting angry with the teasing.

Gabriel snapped at him, commanding him to get down on his knees. "Come on. You can be my toy until we get some ladies up in here. No homo at all. Just boys helping each other out. Please?" It sounded like he was begging for some help at this point.

Lukas noticed the bulge growing under his clothing. It made him feel awkward. His body moved on its own and crawled between the jocks legs.

Gabriel laughed while pulling his pants down. He let his neck relax on the couch to fully enjoy this moment. His cock was throbbing like a beast. Insanely huge with some need of satisfaction.

Mick and Alex looked confused. Tough times really do bring desperate measures. Mick went up stairs to check out the rooms while Alex disappeared into the kitchen. Carson laid down on the empty couch and started to enjoy the show happening in his own eyes.

Lukas was shocked by the size. Almost wanting to back down from this challenge. He looked up at Gabriel and saw him completely ready for service. There was a strong manly aroma surrounding the member. Leaving Lukas a little disoriented in its presence.

He opened his mouth and started to suck on the sensitive tip. His cheeks sucking in and giving him full satisfaction. Slowly but surely bopping his head up and down on the size. Leaving saliva traces of his gentle blowjob.

Gabriel could be heard moaning under his breathe. He extended his arms on the couch and was completely engulfed. "I knew you were a good choice. You suck really good. Go deeper."

Lukas closed his eyes to suffice this command. The petite boy opened his mouth wider and struggled to go deeper on the width. A gag following along with this.

Gabriel lifted his right hand and placed in behind the boys head. Getting a chunk of his hair and helping him with the pleasure. He was moving his head at the perfect pace. Bopping it up and down to his hearts content.

"Gluck, Gluck, Gluck." Being the only sounds that Lukas could produce. His small hands were gripping on the jocks knees for support. His throat being used like a pure sex toy at this point."

Carson who was still laying down giggled. "You're already making him your sex doll? He seems pretty experienced. How does he feel so far?"

Gabriel still had his head resting on the couch. Letting the deep groans to the talking. "He's definitely not bad. I could easily get used to this. He'll be perfect after a few days. Maybe I'll let you use him if he doesn't get addicted to my cock."

Lukas heard this and started to suck faster and harder. Now taking half of the hung penis in his mouth. A sloppy blowjob was the best blowjob, so he tried to replicate the moves he saw during pornos. One of his small hands was massaging the excited ballsack while the other was stroking the other half of his cock. This guaranteed full attention for the jock.

Gabriel himself was shocked. No girl had done such a technique before. He finally stopped relaxing from the couch and looked at the feminine boy doing his job. A appreciative look on his face. "Fuck yes. Keep sucking on this dick boy. Just like that.."

Lukas was starting to get comfortable. This attention was something new. He stopped the skilled technique and placed both of his hands behind the back. Looking Gabriel deep in the eyes as he slowly took inch by inch of his cock. He struggled, but eventually reached the base and stored the cock inside the warm sloppy mouth.

Gabriel was really impressed now. A shocked look on his face giving him the message. He moaned louder than before and felt his whole body tense up. His hips naturally thrusted into the free use hole. This was the first time someone had deepthroated the beast. The jock was at a loss for words now. "Y-yeah. You are the best cocksucker. Do you like this cock inside your boy mouth. Keep throating me."'

Lukas was running out of breath. His eyes closed as he focused on the massive object filling his hole. The sounds of the jock moaning in ecstasy were the only things keeping him going. Gabriel tapped him on the wrist which was the signal to stop.

Lukas quickly pulled the cock out of his mouth and filled his lungs with air. Sloppy saliva was built all up in his mouth which he spit back onto the cock. Tears forming around his gentle eyes.

Gabriel gently wiped these tears. "I'm going to cum soon. I want you to take my load and swallow. Take control."

Lukas felt excited once again. His mouth was getting familiar with this cock. He started sucking at an unreal pace. Throating his cock completely with every passing second. The previous saliva made it easy to slide around the penis. His whole body had grown warm with this sexual fun.

It didn't take long for Gabriel to become overwhelmed from this. He started breathing rapidly and lost control of his own load. Few seconds passed which resulted in the biggest cumshot of his life. Load after load being dumped into this boys mouth. Leaving the jock dry, but very satisfied with his actions. He would even start sweating from all of this combined. Leaving him looking like the submissive one in this situation.

Lukas braced for the impact and swallowed load after load. It took him a few moments to get himself together. This being the first time he swallowed someone else's semen. It was thick and had a specific taste that made him curious. It wasn't horrible, but also not the best thing in the planet. Just a reward for his good work.

Lukas finally pulled the cock out of his mouth with a loud pop. His small feminine hands stroking the shrinking cock to tease.

Gabriel pushed Lukas away and shook in the couch. "Stop! I get so sensitive after I cum. I must admit you really caught me by surprise. I was ready to handle you completely, but you did a great job. Next time you'll let me show you a few things. No homo again. Thanks for your help."

Lukas finally talked. His girly voice feeling complete. "You're welcome. I practice for a moment like this. I have toys at home, but none of them compared with your size. Also the porn helped a lot. I copied a few of your porn stars favorite moves. I'm glad I could be of help.

Jonathan burst into the door and was confused with the situation. "Don't tell me.. You two are crazy! We are in the middle of such chaos and y'all decide to do this? You're lucky it's the first day here. This is unacceptable! Get your act together. I better not see this shit around my house."

Mick and Alex heard this and ran back towards the living room. Seeing the two of them looking like a couple. Mick almost laughed at this, but kept himself quite before getting into trouble.

Gabriel decided to speak up. "Come on! You expect us to stay sane in these situations? We are all men. We need some help every once in a while. Our hands just don't do it sometimes. Lukas was just being kind to help. He did a fantastic job. I'm ready to destroy any zombies that get in my way now. I was agitated, but he helped me calm down.

Jonathan shook his head. "I already said I'll excuse this for today. If things do end up getting this desperate. I'll find a solution to keep y'all from turning gay. We need to discuss a plan. This is a tough position to be in. The gates are the only things keeping us from being eaten alive. We need people to keep watch. I'll give everyone a task to focus on."

"Gabriel you're staying outside for tonight and keeping watch after what just happened. Mick you can make sure the weapons and armor are safe. Carlos can find a way to get the technology working again, and Lukas, you can rest for tonight.

This marked for a new adventure.