The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we finished eating it was dark. I put on some music and we sat in the warm night air and finished the wine. At nine thirty we headed for bed. Emma had chosen to sleep in the bed above the cab. I was hunting for some sheets to make the bed but stopped suddenly as Emma spoke.

"Maybe we don't need to make up the other bed." she said quietly behind me.

I turned and looked at her. She smiled nervously, waiting for me to respond.

"Are you sure ... I mean if you're suggesting what I think you are. We've only just met Emma and I don't want you to feel you have to do anything that..."

She closed the gap between us quickly and cut me off mid-sentence by placing a kiss on my lips. I returned the kiss and pulled her closer with my arm around her waist. When we finally parted, she stepped back and smiled again ... that magic radiant smile that I'd seen earlier that morning.

"I think we can put the sheets on hold." I said and smiled back.

Emma looked up at me. "I'm not normally like this, it's ..."

It was my turn to cut her off and I reached over and gently drew her head toward mine for another kiss. This time it was more passionate and our tongues collided as we explored each other's mouths. Our breathing was ragged as we parted for air and our eyes betrayed our building desire.

"I need to use the bathroom." Emma said in a husky voice that sounded so sexy it made me lost for words in reply. I just nodded dumbly. She grabbed a small bag from her backpack and entered the small bathroom.

While Emma was occupied I quickly pulled down the murphy-bed and drew the curtain across the back window. I wasn't sure if I should undress and get on the bed or wait for her. The bathroom door opening solved that dilemma. Emma emerged with her toothbrush in hand and she had brushed her hair.

"I better ... as well." I said pointing to my mouth.

We stepped around each other and I entered the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then pulled down my cargo pants and underwear, quickly I washed my pubic region and dried off, then redressed.

Emma was on the bed under the sheet when I returned. Her clothes were folded nicely and sat on the kitchen counter. Her small lace red lace panties topped the pile and they looked so arousing I felt my cock grow. I took a deep breathe and removed my shirt and dropped my shorts and underwear. I suddenly felt very exposed and self-conscious standing there nude before a girl I'd just met, especially with a semi erection. Emma must have sensed my discomfort and she drew the sheet back and revealed her nakedness to me.

"Come on in," she said and patted the bed beside her.

I got in and Emma pulled the sheet back over us.

"You're really nervous, that freaks me out a bit." She said and propped herself up on one arm and leaned over me.

"Sorry, this is unfamiliar territory for me ... you're the first girl I've been with for a while." I replied quietly.

"Can't have been long enough for you to forget what to do." She smiled at me reassuringly and kissed me. "How long anyway?"

"Four years." I said awkwardly.

"Shit, are you serious! That is a long time." Emma giggled, then suddenly her smile disappeared. "Hang on you mean you haven't been with anyone since your wife?"

"Kelly was my first and last ... until now."

Emma sat up. "Are you sure about this, I mean this is big ... I don't want to ..."

"Hey, it's good. It's not as big a deal as it sounds OK. I've just been occupied and haven't found someone who I've wanted to be with."

"Why me? Do I remind you of her, is that it? I don't want to be a kind of replacement fuck. That's not me OK." Emma looked at me shaking her head.

I looked her in the eyes and put my hand softly on her cheek before replying.

"Firstly ... why you? Because I like you. Secondly ... you are very different from Kelly, you don't remind me of her at all, and lastly ... I find you very sexy and extremely cute, with a smile that melted my heart the moment I saw you sitting in the rain this morning."

"That's probably the nicest invitation to fuck that I've ever had." Emma said sincerely. "So, therefore I think we should attempt to make each other sweaty between the sheets. OK?"

I grinned at her. "Yes please."

Emma smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. I fell back onto the bed and pulled her on top of me. As we kissed her naked body pressed into mine. I suddenly realized how much I had missed that exotic feeling of flesh on flesh ... the warmth, the softness, the sensation of running my hands over the curves of a beautiful woman. The emotion of the moment overtook me and I held her close savoring every second.

It had indeed been a long time since I last did this, but there are some things you don't forget. I broke our passionate kiss and rolled her over so I was on top. I began to slowly kiss down her body ... her neck, her breasts, her stomach ... finally brushing my tongue over the small patch of light brown hair that adorned her pubic mound. I lowered my face to her pussy. The glisten of her wetness peeked through the outer lips, I gently blew onto them, before teasing with light kisses and nibbling on the swelling strips of skin. She raised her hips slightly in impatient need seeking more. I responded by running my tongue up her slit in one strong sweep, making her body jolt spontaneously. I continued to lick with more force causing her to squirm and moan. As Emma's arousal increased I inserted a finger into her and then another while still using my tongue on her protruding clit. My saliva along with her own juices made a wet patch on the sheets as she continued to raise and lower her hips.

I increased my own pace and could tell she was close to an inevitable orgasm. Her moans elevated in volume, her legs starting to tremble and her entire body starting to tighten up. I placed my mouth over her clit and sucked it ruthlessly. When she finally orgasmed her whole body jerked and spasmed a she crushed my head between her thighs. Even with my ears blocked her cries of passion where loud in the enclosed space of the camper. She finally collapsed back against the bed and drew deep breaths as her body started to relax. I moved back up beside her, my face was wet from her juices and Emma tasted herself as her tongue gently brushed my lips before our mouths met in a long passionate kiss. Her hand descend to grip my erect cock that was now dripping precum as it throbbed between us. Breaking our kiss she smiled before lowering her head down my body. As her tongue licked up my shaft, I moaned at the pleasurable feeling. After a few minutes of tongue play she engulfed me in her mouth ... it took all my concentration not to cum then and there. I grunted and placed a hand on her head as I fought off the rising tide in my balls. Emma sensed my reaction and stopped her ministrations.

"I'll take it a little slower," she said looking back up at me seductively before gently kissing the tip of my cockhead.

For the next ten minutes my body felt like a slow burning fuse. Emma managed, with some incredible skill, to take me to the limit of my endurance a number of times before backing off and letting me relax before continuing to ignite the flame again. I was soon trembling and sweating at this most intense and pleasurable torture. Just when I felt I could take no more Emma straddled me and lowered her still moist pussy over my cock, slowly her warm lips engulfed my shaft until I was fully inside. She held still not moving, eyes shut as if in a trance.

"Fuck that feels good!" She finally exclaimed looking down on me.

"Uh-huh," was all I could manage in reply.

"Bet this feels even better though." She smiled wickedly as her hips rose and I felt the tightness of her pussy slide up my shaft and then descend again to full depth.

"Oh, shit. Yeah!" I gasped in reply.

Slowly again and again Emma repeated her movement, keeping a steady rhythm. Her eyes were locked on mine with a look of pure lust. I couldn't hold out any longer and let out a guttural cry as my body shuddered in orgasmic ecstasy and I exploded shooting streams of cum deep into her receptive warm cavity. To my surprise Emma orgasmed as well and she ground herself into me as her spasming pussy milked my cock dry.

"Well we certainly managed to make the sheets damp with sweat ... and other stuff." Emma remarked smiling as we lay together recovering minutes later.

"That was ... you were amazing." I said sucking in a deep breath.

"You were pretty good yourself," she replied. "Nothing wrong with your memory on how to turn a girl on, that's for sure. In fact that was probably the best first-time sex with a guy I've ever had," she added and hugged me a little tighter.

"I hope you don't say that to all the guys ... it would ruin my sudden feeling of macho manhood." I replied with a laugh.

"I'm serious, that was really good!" Emma responded sincerely and looked me in the eye.

"Thanks," I smiled back. "But it does take two you know and you were spectacular ... and I really mean that."

Emma smiled at the compliment and we kissed before she lay her head on my chest as we relaxed embracing.

Dex, seeming to know it was now OK to join us, jumped up on the end of the bed and lay down to sleep.

The next thing I remember was the sun peeking through the curtain over the back window. Emma was asleep beside me her arm draped over my stomach. As I lay quietly enjoying the warmth of her touch and the view of her beautiful curved young body I sensed something I hadn't experienced in a long time ... a feeling of contentment.

(I have a part 2. 'Meeting Sam'. Let me know if you want me to post it.)

12