The Road Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I love a warm, sweaty, satisfied body,” Sam said as she spooned in behind Emma.

“Me too, especially when it’s mine.” Emma agreed. “Now all we need is a nice nap,” she added teasingly, and snuggled into Sam.

“Not so fast! Sam exclaimed, poking her girlfriend gently in the ribs.. “I’ll give you ten minutes then you need to tend to my needs.”

“Give me thirty and I’ll take you to heaven and back,” came a dreamy reply.

“Deal!” Sam said and kissed Emma’s neck.

True to her word Emma dosed for thirty minutes, then with a renewed energy and passion she spent an hour setting Sam’s world on fire.

Later as they rested in the afterglow of their lovemaking the two girls drifted off to sleep in each-other’s arms.

In the morning they took a shower together. Sam handed Emma a bar of soap, then turned to face the tile wall, “How about soaping me up? There’s a few places I can’t reach?”

Emma laughed and began washing her. She started at the neck and took her time working her way slowly down Sam’s back to her buttocks. Sam opened her legs slightly to allow the soap to slide over her ass and onto her crotch.

“I’m afraid I might be very dirty down there.” Sam said playfully and stuck her bottom out for even better access.

Emma rubbed the soap back and forth from butt hole to clit, foaming the area in suds.

“Hmm.” Sam moaned and flattened her breasts against the tiles, moving her nipples slowly over the cold surface.

Emma suddenly inserted a finger into Sam’s puckered asshole.

“Oh shit!” Sam exclaimed in shock and tried to pull away.

“No pain, no gain.” Emma said and inserted the finger further in until she topped out on her knuckle.

“Fucking hell Em! Go gently.” Sam winched at the intrusion.

“You won’t be saying that in a moment.” she retorted and withdrew the finger before plunging it in again.

Emma was right. Before long any feeling of discomfort was replaced by a pleasurable sensation and Sam began to move her hips in time with the finger.

“Stage two babe.” Emma whispered into Sam’s ear, as she reached around in front and inserted a finger into her girlfriends pussy.

The pleasure was now evident as moans echoed around the shower walls. Emma then stepped it up a notch by having a second finger join the first in both holes.

“Fuck!” Sam cried as she adjusted to the unexpected expansion of her cavities.

“Oh sorry, didn’t I mention that there was a stage three.” Emma laughed at her friends temporary discomfort.

Sam continued to rub her breasts on the tiles as her state of arousal increased. Finally she climaxed, let out a loud cry and started to convulse against the wall. Emma didn’t stop and continued to thrust in and out until a second orgasm came followed by a third. Sam buckled at the knees and slipped to the shower floor, her body still in spasms. She crawled into the fetal position as Emma joined her and cradled her whimpering body.

They stayed in the shower letting the warm water flow over their bodies until Sam recovered. Finally they finished washing themselves and dried off.

Sex always made Sam hungry so room service was ordered again ... but there was no repeat of the last nights escapade.

As they ate Sam looked at Emma’s phone photos taken in the previous week.

“Hey Em, there seems to be a lot of pics with a rather good-looking guy in them. Which begs the question ... who is he and why haven’t you mentioned him?”

Emma sighed and sat quietly for a minute. She was surprised that her eyes started to moisten up with tears as she thought about TJ.

“Em .... What’s the matter? Are you OK?” Sam looked at her friend concerned.

“His names TJ. We met last week and traveled around together.”

“You met a guy already! Why didn’t you say so? Where is he now?”

“He dropped me at the airport yesterday .... and he’s probably miles away by now, so we don’t have to worry about it OK.”

“The fuck we don’t!” Sam retorted. “I can tell this guy means something to you and you’re upset. You like him don’t you?”

“Yes,” Emma replied softly. A tear rolled down her face. She couldn’t believe how emotional she had become thinking about TJ.

“What is it?” Sam said in concern. “What happened? Did he dump you at the airport?”

“No, it wasn’t like that. We agreed to go our separate ways.”

“But you liked him, right? And he liked you?”

“Yeah, I really liked him ... I think he’s the kind of guy I could fall in love with.”

“Holy shit Emma! Why did you let him go?”

“You were coming ... and we have our trip planned. It ... it just seemed the best thing to do.”

“You meet a guy who you think you could fall in love with and you let him go because of me. Fuck that girl! How many guys do you think are out there like that?”

“Just leave it Sam, OK. It’s over and I need to move on ... and after all, I got you babe.”

“No way Emma Riley! We are best friends and we enjoy fooling around but we both know that it’s not serious. I love you Em ... I love being with you, but I’m not going to let a possible keeper get away because of our trip.”

“He’s gone Sam. He drove off into the sunset ... end of story.”

“You’ve got his number though, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then phone him ... tell him to come back.”

“Then what? If he does decide to come ... and he may not. He’s got his own adventure planned. But lets say he does come ... what about you ... what about our trip?”

“We’ll cross that bridge when and if we have to. Emma you are one of the most important people in my life and I want you to be happy.”

Sam handed the phone over. Emma scrolled through her contacts until she found TJ.

“Dial it.” Sam implored.

Emma pushed the button and waited.

“Shit!”

“What?”

“It says that the number I dialed is not in service. I must have entered it wrong.”

The girls sat quietly staring at each other.

“OK. We’ll just have to find him some other way.” Sam said firmly, breaking the silence.

“Let’s talk about it later OK. We need to vacate the room. Our bus leaves in an hour, maybe we can figure something out while we travel.” Emma sounded much less positive.

The girls packed their gear and took the lift to the lobby. After settling their room bill they headed through the front door onto the street.

“Oh my God, I don’t believe it!” Sam exclaimed looking across the street. “And what the hell is that thing he drives?” She added smiling.

“What?” Emma asked and looked to where Sam was pointing.

Parked across the road was a funny looking truck ... a former horse truck converted into a camper. Standing in front of truck was me.

Emma stood for a second stunned before dropping her pack and walking across the road. She stopped just short of me and we smiled.

“TJ, what are you doing here?”

“Well I was hoping you could help me answer that.” I replied.

“I think I need a hug first.” Emma said as tears welled up in her eyes.

We shared a long embrace. I felt my own eyes moisten up as I held her tightly.

“OK, break it up and introduce me.” Sam said standing behind Emma.

I reluctantly let Emma go.

“Sam this is TJ ... TJ this is Sam.” Emma said standing to the side.

“Hi Sam, nice to meet you.” I said and held out my hand.

“Nice to meet you too.” Sam took my hand and leaned in and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

We all stood awkwardly for a moment before Dex broke the tension by barking through the window.

“Dex!” Emma exclaimed and went to the window and patted the happy dog.

Sam and I watched as Dex lapped up the attention from Emma.

“Beautiful dog.” Sam said breaking the silence between us.

“Thanks.’ I replied and smiled.

The awkward silence returned.

“Let’s take Dex for a walk in the park and we can talk,” Emma suggested. She realized that we needed to relax a bit and get to know one another.

The girls stowed their packs in the truck and I got a dog-lead for Dex. We entered the park opposite the hotel and started to walk.

“I think he needs to go pee,” I said as Dex headed toward the trees.

“I’ll take him and meet you over by the fountain,” Emma said taking the lead from my hand.

Sam and I continued on the path, walking slowly.

“What are you doing here TJ?” Sam asked looking across at me.

I stopped and faced her. “Look, I’m sorry for barging in on your time together. I should have called or something rather than just turn up.”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“OK. You want the truth?”

“Yeah, that would be good.” Sam looked at me expectantly.

“OK. The truth is ... when I left Emma at the airport yesterday I felt miserable ... actually miserable is probably too light a word ... I felt devastated ... like I’d made one of the biggest mistakes in my life. I know we’ve only known each other for a short time but just the thought of losing her from my life ... I couldn’t let that happen. Like I said I’m sorry if that screws up your plans but I didn’t know what else to do ... I can’t let her go without telling her how I feel.”

“You know she tried to call you about an hour ago.” Sam offered in reply.

“What ... why?” I asked shocked at this information.

“Because she feels the same way you do.”

“What do you mean?”

“She told me about you this morning, and it was obvious she wants to be with you as well.”

“OK. Wow! That’s ... that’s great, for me ... but what about you.”

Sam sat on a nearby bench. I joined her.

“Look TJ, Emma is my best friend and of course I want to spend time with her. ... but her happiness is the most important thing to me and to be honest I’ve never seen her talk about a guy the way she does about you. Sure we planned this trip for a long time, but I’m not going to jeopardize her happiness for a vacation.”

Sam sounded sincere and I could immediately tell what kind of friend and person she was. We sat in silence for a minute not knowing what to say next. Suddenly I came up with an idea.

“What if you didn’t have to stop your trip together?”

“Like I said I’m not going ....”

“Wait a minute. Here me out.” I interrupted. “What if you both came with me. I’m already planning to tour the country over the next few months. I could be your guide ... and provide accommodation. It would be a win for both of us, as long as you don’t mind sharing your time with Emma.”

Sam thought for a second then looked at me and smiled. “I’m good with sharing.”

The way she said this was a little strange, but I didn’t think to much about it. I was just relieved that she seemed to think my idea had merit.

“I suppose we need to ask how she feels about it.” I said looking across the park to Emma and Dex who were heading our way.

“I’ve got one question?” Sam said with a puzzled look. “How the hell are we all going to fit in that truck thing of yours?”

“You’d be surprised how big it gets. There’s actually two private sleeping areas in there along with a kitchen and bathroom.”

“Bullshit!” Sam said in disbelief.

“No joke” I replied smiling.

We both stood up and headed over to meet Emma.

“If we do this I have one condition.” Sam said walking beside me.

“Name it.”

“I choose the sleeping arrangements.”

“No problem. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable with Emma and me.”

“I don’t think that’s my problem.” Sam answered with a wry smile as she took my arm in hers.

I didn’t have a clue what she meant by that last statement but I’m sure I’d find out.

*

(I will keep going with the story if readers want. Let me know.)


12