All Comments on 'The Road Trip Ch. 03'

by silverfern

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Your story is progressing very nicely!

Boyd Percy

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Really enjoying this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Possibly more detail on the sex would b nice otherwise good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story but better proofreading needed...

Really enjoying your 3 chapters so far but at times it’s tough to read. Too, to, two and their, there, they’re are all different and should be used properly (as are your and you’re).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series so far

I agree with the fourth commentator that while this is developing into a good series, generally flowing well from one scene to another, there have been a few grammatical problems which tend to disrupt that flow. If you would like help with proofreading I would advise seeking assistance from one of the volunteer editors before posting any more parts.

Regarding the story line I would like to read more although I'm not sure how long Beth would be able to be with them if she only has limited vacation time due to her she is developing into an interesting character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
awesome

don't change a thing! who cares about the proof reading?! (i'm intentionally skipping caps in honor of your great work!). I love the twists and turns ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Romance

Threeways are not Romance! This is a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story please continue

Really enjoying this story and can’t wait for the next chapter please continue and ignore the people commenting about spelling and grammar it doesn’t detract from the story in any way for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

Great read so far but you need to finish it UUKW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Thank you. I really enjoyed this story please continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it. Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this and other of our stories. Hope you are okay and hopefully able to continue this and other of your stories. For myself I do notice grammar and other errors but I'm mature enough to usually be able to read through them and understand the authors intention. I appreciate the efforts of the author.

The one issue with this third chapter would be the plastic bag of drugs in te bar. flushing the bag itself might get it caught in the plumbing and allow for the possible retrieval of the drugs. Emptying the bag would destroy the drugs and could leave evidence in the bag unless washed out but do you garbage the bag, wash it out and/or flush the bag? Not mentioned in the story other than "flushed".

Enjoyed the first three chapters. would love to read more but since it's been a year and a half since anything has been published by this author and over three years since this chapter was written i won't hold out a lot of hope for more. Pity.

rRC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous