The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Cum again babe,” I whispered as I bit her earlobe.

She shrieked as I began gently slapping her clit with loud wet smacks. Her orgasm ripped through her as she collapsed on top of me. Lela fell back and took over rubbing her clit as I held her legs open while shallowly but quickly driving my cock into her. Her screams and convulsions began to settle as she slid off my cock and between my legs. It looked like she melted off my lap as she sat on her knees with her head resting on my thigh.

“Oh my god babe, It’s not often I cum that hard twice. My pussy needs a break,” Lela panted as she caught her breath.

She composed herself and sat up, licking my cock before taking me back into her mouth. Her saliva glands went into overdrive as she drooled all over it. Sucking me while stroking with both hands, she was going to finish me off with a sloppy blowjob. As much as I loved her mouth, I never got over that amazing titfuck she gave me earlier.

I requested, “I want to tittyfuck you again Lela, I want to finish between them.”

She didn’t hesitate and sat up wrapping her firm soft tits around me. She stared at me with a nonstop post orgasmic smile as a huge strand of saliva dripped down her chin. This woman was so hot, so dirty, and I loved her.

“Lay down Lela, I want to be on top.”

“No babe relax, I’ll do all the work,” she responded while wiping the strand of saliva from her chin and rubbing it between her breasts.

At this point the pain I felt from the previous night’s abuse was masked but the adrenaline pumping through me. I knew what I wanted and was going to get it.

“No Lela, Lay down. Now!” I demanded in a soft yet stern voice.

She looked at me surprised while still tittyfucking me slowly. She wasn’t used to a guy demanding her. She loved being in charge but this time she wasn’t, and she liked it. My cock fell from her tits as she crawled up on the couch. Arching her back so her saliva covered breasts stood straight in the air.

She bit her lip and smiled, “Come get them babe, fuck them good.”

I straddled her again as she spit more on her chest. I laid my aching cock down as she squeezed me between her soft flesh. I began thrusting into them harder than before as she bounced them up and down. Everytime my cock head popped out she spat at it. If she couldn’t give me a sloppy blowjob then she damn sure was going to give me a sloppy titfuck.

I pounded away at her flesh as she moaned loudly. The copious amount of saliva made each thrust squish as the wet sounds of her tit’s assault filled the room. Lela stared at me with an innocent and cute look on her face as she softly talked dirty to me.

“Cum for me baby. Cum between my big wet tits,” Lela begged while biting her lip.

Fucking her chest was my favorite and felt amazing but it was her beauty which put me over the edge. She was so damn hot with that little innocent look and I felt my balls boil, ready to blow.

She squeezed her breasts tight and looked down with an open mouth as I started to cum. I blew one massive rope at her face, hitting her below her eye, down her cheek and chin. Immediately came another which she mostly caught in her mouth, the rest ending up on her chin and neck. The rest weren’t nearly as forceful though very voluminous as I coated her neck and chest.

Lela removed me from her cleavage, jerking me while the remainder of my load dribbled on her chest. She laughed at the force of my orgasm as she used my cock to rub the cum into her nipples. My cock head was extra sensitive though her little erect nipples felt great rubbed against it.

“Ok, I wasn’t expecting that,” she innocently laughed, smiling with a long strand of cum across her face.

Instinct took over as I leaned down to clean her up before she pushed me back.

“This one’s mine. I wanted this load so bad. Good girls always clean their mess and I am going to be a very good girl for you,” she said as she rubbed the cum off her face with my cock before sucking it clean.

She cleaned up all she could before we went upstairs to the bedroom. We showered together though we spent more time kissing than cleaning up. We dried ourselves and made our way to the bedroom. I stopped, going into her closet to get a lingerie set for the night before she stopped me.

“No babe, come right to bed. I need my strong man tonight.”

As much as I loved wearing the soft and silky lingerie, it felt good to be normal for one night. I laid down, crawling under the covers with her.

“Tonight your my strong man because tomorrow I plan on turning you into a dirty little girl. A very slutty dirty little girl.”

I cuddled her up and held her, “I’ll be whatever you want Lela. I’ll do whatever you ask.”

She turned her head over her shoulder and kissed me before rolling over and resting her head on my chest.

“See, you’re starting to learn how to be my loving little sissy. Daddy will be very happy when he gets home and hears.”

“Were you really going to kick me out Lela?” I questioned as I thought about how quickly she stopped me from walking out.

She laughed, “I don’t know. I wanted to keep you on edge and in shame after your punishment. I did consider it after the first night with Jenna. She could be a little whore but she’s not what I want. I see the look on your face as you put your lingerie on. The way you look at me and how you moan like a whore when you get fucked. Just like bringing out the inner whore of Jenna I needed to bring out your inner sissy. I wasn’t sure if you’d be willing to let her out completely and submit until you came downstairs and said everything.”

I quickly jumped in to satisfy her, “I will be your sissy whenever and however you want. I hated everything that happened last night.”

“Oh I know you will. As for last night, you needed to learn that I call the shots and what happens if you’re ever a bad girl. Don’t ever let me punish you like that again.”

“I love you Lela, I’ll be as good as I can possibly be,” I stated to appease her.

She rolled over and pulled my arm around her to cuddle her but not before getting the last word in.

She gave me a very stern look before kissing me and whispering, “I love you too. But remember, I have no problem putting a little sissy bitch in her place if I need to.”

I almost laughed before realizing how serious she was. I should have been scared but I didn’t care. I was now on her good side and I would push myself to any limit keep her. This would be the start of the good times at the Robertson’s though things could instantly change with Lela. I couldn’t wait to start tomorrow off right or for Daddy to come home either. I drifted off to sleep that night the happiest man in the world as tomorrow I would be back to being Lela’s dirty little girl.


12