The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 16

Story Info
A night of pure asian MILF loving.
8.6k words
4.69
10.5k
2
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clite69
Clite69
299 Followers

I spent most of the day working outside around the house. Since I had been staying with the Robertson's a lot of work around here wasn't getting done. The summer heat began kicking my ass, causing me to retreat to the cool air conditioned house. Grabbing a glass of cold water I sat in the kitchen and checked my phone. There was no message from Lela yet causing almost instant depression to set in.

I was excited to see Jenny later but I missed my dominant latina cougar. I knew I had to keep myself busy. When I was out and doing things my mind was occupied and spirits were up. When I was alone the sexy little latina dominated my every thought. Though I knew I should have done something else I couldn't help but check Lela's facebook page. Her photo made me instantly melt but there was no recent activity. Her last post was just before I got kicked out and I found that weird as she seemed quite active.

I had enough of sulking at the table and retreated to my room. I grabbed a towel and jumped in the shower to wash off from my day of physical labor in the heat. As the water pelted my body I thought about Jenny and how I wanted to tear her little ass up later. I watched my hairless cock grow and was very impressed at what I was seeing.

Since the swinger's party I have been doing my exercises to strengthen my PC muscles. I wanted to master the non-ejaculatory orgasm. Though I have not yet succeeded I have noticed two great changes. For one, my erections have been getting much harder. I stared as my cock head swelled larger than normal and the veins along my shaft were more pronounced. Also my orgasms have been beyond intense. Not just the pleasurable feeling but my ejaculation has been more voluminous and extremely forceful.

These changes encouraged me to continue doing them and after drying off I decided to accelerate my work out. I took my wet towel and draped it over my swollen cock. I stood there naked, watching TV while flexing and lifting the towel with just my cock. The wet towel was heavy and hard to move but after a bit of trying I was able to lift it. I knew if I continued this routinely it would be well worth it. Even if I couldn't master not cumming during orgasm the other benefits were still worth it.

The workout was intense and my muscles quickly fatigued but not before precum leaked from my hole. I wiped it with my finger and tasted it causing me to miss the taste of Chuck's load. I quickly snapped him from my mind. I was pissed at him, it was all his fault I got thrown out. I shifted my thoughts to this evening and decided to pick out what Michelle was going to wear for Jenny.

I dug through the bag that Lela packed and pulled everything out. She packed a bunch of thongs and bras but not the nighties and cute half ass panties. She packed my bikini too but that was no use. I finally pieced together a set that I fell in love with.

The bra and panties were white satin and covered with black lace. It was so pretty and I wanted to immediately wear it even though I knew I had to wait. I would pair it up with black stockings and garter belt to match the only heels I had, the black ones I wore to the motel with Ralph. I had 3 dresses to choose from. I wore pink the other night and was already wearing enough black so I settled on the third which was a darker blue color.

It wasn't time to leave yet so I packed everything up and hid my bag. I kept my evening lingerie in the bathroom ready to go for later but still had a few hours to kill. I decided to take a nap before my long night with the asian goddess. The work I did outside knocked me on my ass and I could use some sleep.

Still naked I crawled into bed and immediately passed out. I must have worn myself out more than I thought as I slept for hours. I woke in the early evening and laid in bed. This is when I missed Lela the most. Her tight warm little body cuddled up to mine, I would have done anything to feel her next to me. I checked my phone with no use, I wondered what was going on with them.

I had to get her out of my head and rolled out of bed to prepare for my night with Jenny. I packed my lingerie and Michelle's goodies in a night bag and dressed in a pair of jeans and shirt. It was almost time to head over and the anticipation started to kill me. I waited while pacing around the house until finally it was time.

The cool summer night felt good as I threw my bag in the car and drove across town. I pulled up Jenny's street and searched for her house as my heart began to race. I was slightly nervous but beyond excited to see her. I rounded the corner and her house came into view.

She lived in one of two huge houses at the end of the street. I was amazed at how well she lived, she could have given the Robertson's a run for their money. Immediately I looked and found her car parked outside which was her cue that all was good for me to come up. Driving up the driveway I grew more excited as I saw her through the window waiting for me.

I grabbed my bag and headed to the door where the busty queen was waiting for me. My first sight of the newly kinky cougar stopped me dead in my tracks. She was all dolled up with her hair in a bun and wearing a long black dress with black stilettos. She rushed me inside and shut the door behind me as I stared in amazement.

Thin straps held the dress over her shoulders exposing most of her beautiful skin. A long slit down the front of the dress stretched down to her belly button. It opened in the front exposing her cleavage as her large breasts were pulled to each side. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra making me question how her enormous breasts stayed in. A large diamond necklace laid against her soft skin and sparkled in the light. That wasn't all, there was a long slit along the side of her leg to her mid thigh which allowed some of her toned leg to show.

"Wow, you look absolutely incredible. I feel really under dressed. I'm sorry I didn't know," I said as I snapped out of my trance.

Jenny laughed, "I got bored and decided to dress up a bit. My husband is always working or away so I never get to dress up and go out. I figured you would appreciate it a lot more than he does."

"I absolutely do. You are stunning," I told her as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I get zero romance in my life so tonight that's what I want from you," she whispered as she gave me a long deep and seductive kiss.

My hands gripped her waist feeling the tiny little g-string underneath before sliding my hands over her tight little ass. Our deep and loving kiss broke as I stared into her eyes.

"I will romance you all night. Even when I'm tearing this little ass up," I whispered as I gave it a tight squeeze.

My squeeze elicited a soft moan from her as she leaned in and kissed my neck. I took that as a cue to continue groping her until she pulled off and grabbed me, leading me inside.

"Come, I cooked for us," she said as she led me to the kitchen.

The lights were dim and there was a table set for two. She had a big meal ready for us though the only thing I wanted to eat was her. We sat and ate as we chatted about everything though I kept getting distracted by her. She was absolutely gorgeous, like a mix between the most beautiful movie star and the sexiest pornstar.

The open front of her dress held my attention for most of the dinner as I stared at her exposed chest and the inside side of each breast. She caught me looking and seductively ran her finger down her chest.

"Is somebody ready for dessert?"

I quickly answered, "Yes Ma'am. Dinner was amazing but I feel dessert is going to be even better."

She stood up and walked to the counter filling up two glasses of champagne before telling me to 'come' with one finger. I stood up and followed her to her large living room where she sat down on a couch in front of a large fireplace. I sat next to her as she handed me my glass before sliding up to me. We made out while sipping our drinks and talking.

I found out she was part asian and part italian which would explain her sexy asian looks and dark olive skin. That was all I remember of our conversation as I was immediately drawn back to her chest. I broke our kissing and worked my way down her neck and down the slit of her dress. I kissed her collarbone and down her chest between each breast. I stopped and turned, giving the inside of each breast a kiss before she pulled me up.

She grabbed my glass and put it down before pulling her leg up and over my lap. Her leg had slid out from the slit in the dress as she kissed my neck. As she kissed me I rubbed and admired the smooth toned leg laying across me. My hand worked its way up her soft thigh to where the slit stopped, but Jenny wanted more. She grabbed my hand and slid it up her dress while staring deep into my eyes.

"You get my pussy so wet," she whispered as she started rubbing my hand over her panty covered pussy.

I felt the warmth radiate from her loins and the moisture of her glorious hole seep through the fabric. I kissed her neck as she rubbed my hand into her causing her to softly moan before quickly pulling my hand out.

I got startled thinking I did something wrong before she kissed me and asked, "Do you want to get really wet with me?"

"You know I want to."

"Let me go upstairs and get ready. Clear the dishes from the table and leave them in the sink. I'll be right down."

I watched as she seductively walked away up the stairs. I headed back to the kitchen and began clearing the table as requested. I was beyond horny and so ready to plow this woman. I had just finished up when the sexy little asain was back. She grabbed the bottle of champagne off the counter before grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs.

Down the upstairs hall she led me to the bedroom, I was amazed at how lavish it was. Everything was luxury in this house and I was admiring the large bed when I heard the sound of water running. She led me right past the bed to the master bath where I could see some light flickering as the water grew louder.

I stepped through the door and saw a large marble jacuzzi filled with water surrounded by a bunch of lit candles. She said she wanted a romantic night and she was sure doing a great job. She placed the champagne and glasses down before turning and embracing me in a deep long kiss.

She wasted no time pulling my shirt up before undoing my jeans as I pulled my shirt off the rest of the way. Immediately she got my belt undone and I wasted no time dropping them. Fully naked I grabbed and kissed her as I worked my way down her neck and to her shoulder.

"You look so good in this. I don't know if I want to take it off yet." I joked to her as I kissed her.

"Well how are you going to get your prize?" She responded as she brought my hand to her tight little ass and squeezed it.

She had me beyond aroused and I couldn't play games anymore. I slowly slid the strap of her dress down her shoulders before letting it fall free.

There she stood in just her diamond necklace and little white g-string with her magnificent breasts sitting firm on her short tight body. Her dark brown areolas staring at me as I went in to suck them. Before I could make my move she threw her arms around my neck and pulled herself tight against me. We deeply kissed as her soft breast mashed up against my chest.

I wanted to give her the romantic night she wanted so I just held her tight and kissed her until she pulled off and directed me in the jacuzzi. I climbed in as she removed her white g-string, revealing her bald little pussy which glistened in the flickering candle light. She grabbed my hand as I helped her in. The water was so warm and she immediately straddled me before flipping a switch turning the jets on. The water felt great but not as great as her on top of me.

"Ready for this?" I asked while giving her ass a firm squeeze.

"No, not yet. I'm nervous about this. I tried anal once when I was younger and it hurt. I didn't like it and never did it again. I didn't enjoy it then but I really want to enjoy it now. I know you need to be really relaxed so that's your job. Make me feel relaxed."

She turned and sat between my legs before leaning back and resting against me. She turned her head over her shoulder and made out with me as my hands reached around and grabbed her large floating breasts. I massaged them before pinching each nipple between my fingers, gently bouncing them up and down causing her to moan loudly as she kissed me.

It turned her on as she grabbed the side of my face holding it as we made out while the other hand grabbed mine, sliding it under the water to her pussy. Together we began rubbing her pussy as her moans grew more constant and her body relaxed. I reached down a bit lower and slid a finger underneath, massaging her puckered little hole as she rubbed her pussy.

I gently pushed on her hole before she broke our kissing and told me, "I'm ready babe."

I stood up as she knelt and immediately began blowing me. She was so hot staring up at me in the dim candle light as she sucked on my cock head while stroking me. Before I could really enjoy it she let go and bent over the side of the jacuzzi, presenting me her round tight ass. I massaged her tight little cheeks and rubbed her pussy from behind as I leaned in to lick her.

I loved eating Lela's ass which drove her crazy and wanted to give Jenny the same treatment. I dove right in not wanting to waste anytime and my tongue went right to her hole. I gave her a few big licks before tracing little circles around her hole.

"Oh my god! This feels so dirty. I love it! Lick my ass," Jenny begged as I worked her.

As I licked her I grabbed the bottle of lube she set on the side, pouring a bunch on my hand before smearing it over my cock. I poured out more and finally removed my tongue to smear it up her crack. I wanted her to love this so I covered her and my cock with more than usual.

I rubbed my cock up and down her crack while watching her tight hole relax and contract with my touch. Finally ready, I positioned my cock at her hole and slowly pushed in. Little by little I stretched her as she moaned. Jenny was extremely tight and it took some working before my cock head popped in causing her to moan loud. I rubbed her back and shoulders as I slowly pushed in until my hips made contact with her ass.

All the way in I began slowly thrusting, fucking her as she screamed in pleasure.

"Oh! Your cock feels so fucking big in my ass! Oh!"

I stayed focused on the task and picked up the pace as I started fucking her harder. Each thrust ended with my body crashing into her, causing a ripple to spread through her ass cheeks.

"Fuck! You are so big!" She screamed as I felt the jet of water hitting my thigh giving me an idea.

I gripped her hips tight and pulled her to the side when she let out a massive howl. The water jet was now spraying directly on her pussy causing her to shake. She leaned back against me as I grabbed her large breasts and squeezed. I massaged them as I held her against me while grinding my cock in her ass. I was careful to stay above the water to not wash the lube away but Jenny took all my attention when she began kissing me over her shoulder. I felt her body shake and knew she was cumming.

"Hold me, Hold me Hold me," she begged as her orgasm tore through her.

I held her tight against me, massaging her breasts while grinding my cock deep inside as she shook and screamed. Her body convulsed and her anal muscles squeezed down on my cock. She was the tightest hole I had even been in and I wanted more. She wanted a romantic and passionate night but I wanted to give her a good fucking. I poured more lube on my cock to replace the bit that washed off.

Bending her back over the edge I plowed into her again. I pounded her from behind causing the water to slosh around and her to scream for me.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Your cock is so fucking big!"

Suddenly she grabbed my wrists and begged me, "Stop baby, Stop. Slow babe. I can't anymore. Please love me."

I honored her request as she leaned back against me. I gripped her breasts again and held her tight as she slowly grinded my cock inside her. We made out as I fucked her before shifting her over the jet of water again. Immediately she melted in my arms as an almost instant orgasm started.

Her whole body went limp as I held her and she screamed in pleasure. Her body didn't shake but I felt her anus rhythmically squeeze down much harder than before as she came. I held her tight as she was completely out of breath when she slipped my cock from her and turned to me.

"I'm sorry. I can't do it anymore. Your cock feels so big and my pussy feels on fire."

I just held her and kissed her as she recovered. Under the water she stroked me and cleaned my cock off. When she was ready I sat up on the edge of the jacuzzi as she slid between my legs. Leaning in she began sucking my heavy balls before licking her way up to my tip. She stared at me as she plunged down and began giving me a no hands blowjob.

My toes began to curl but she wasn't done. My cock popped from her mouth as she knelt up presenting her luscious breasts. She spit between them before wrapping them tight around my cock. Slowly she worked up and down as I fucked her soft flesh. I watched as my wet cock would pop out from her breasts and shimmer with her diamond necklace in the candle light.

"Oh you feel so good between my titties. Do you want to cum in my mouth like this morning?"

I caressed her face with my finger before she began seductively sucking it while she titty fucked me. Her soft tight cleavage was amazing and I pulled my finger from her mouth and lifted her chin to stare at me.

"I want to cum all over this pretty little face of yours," I told her as she smiled.

"Fuck my wet titties," she begged as her hand reached under and massaged my balls.

Her smiling face and soft breasts were all I needed as I pulled out and stood up. I stood there stroking in her face as she was ready for it. She cupped and squeezed her breasts as she stared up at me with her mouth wide open.

My legs started to shake as I passed the point of no return. I placed my cock above her chin as a wave of pleasure raced through my cock and with it the first wave of cum. The large glob of cum splashed down on her forehead and down the side of her nose and eye. A second and third rope cover her opposite cheek, streaming down the side of her face. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock in her open mouth.

I knew she loved to swallow me and didn't want to disappoint her. She immediately moaned loud and sucked as I fed her the rest of my load as my cock twitched in her mouth. I stared as she seductively sucked my cock dry with three massive globs of cum covering and dripping down her face. Jenny allowed my cock to slip from her mouth as she stared up at me giggling.

"Wow babe! You cum so much."

She sat there and kissed and licked my cock while staring at me, her diamond necklace and wet breasts shining in the candle light. She knew I loved watching her do it as my thick cum dribbled down her cheek. I scooped a copious amount up with my finger before it slid off her face and held it to her mouth. Immediately she grabbed my hand and began sucking my finger clean, moaning loud to show how much she loved it. I pulled my finger from her warm little mouth as she rubbed my thighs.

"You taste so good. Thank you," she said as she smiled with her cum covered face.

Jenny stood up and stepped out from the jacuzzi as I sat back in the warm water and caught my breath. The sexy cougar wiped her face clean with a towel before filling our glasses and returning. She sat sideways against me with her tight thighs over my lap. We sat there and passionately made out before sipping our drinks and chatting.

Clite69
Clite69
299 Followers