The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was clearly trying to dominate me like Lela but it also set her off as well and she moaned in orgasm. I sat there trapped and lickng her pussy as she came on me. This was so hot, I didn't even care if the mailman came to the door and saw us. My cock was rock hard and I needed release.

Jenny finally stood and freed me as I caught my breath. I went to stand up but was forcefully pushed back down by a horny and angry Jenny.

"Sit down slut. I'm not done with you," she barked with anger in her eyes.

I sat there in shock as she dropped to her knees and stroked me. I never saw her like this before and was completely turned on by her aggression. She stroked me as she stared at me.

"I don't care what you say to Lela but your ass better be back here tonight," Jenny told me in a very stern manner.

I nodded before she released a large wad of spit on my aching cock. Jenny lifted her chest up over my cock and slid me under her sports bra. The warm flesh of her breasts felt amazing as her tight sports bra locked my cock in a death grip. Looking down Jenny spit between her breasts before sliding up and down my cock. Her tight bra squeezing me tight as she titty fucked me while staring me down in anger.

"I can't believe you want to run back to her," she said as her hands slid up and down my chest while her cleavage worked me.

Normally my feelings for her would have distracted me but her breasts were so warm and soft. The tight grip they had on my cock caused me to lose my mind as I began to cum. Jenny sat up and stared down as my cock breached her cleavage and with it a rocket of cum shot up hitting her square in the mouth.

She jolted her face in surprise and stared at me with cum all over her chin. She laughed at me in a slightly angry manner as my cock kept spitting an extremely heavy load over her neck and chest. I don't know if it was the excitement of Lela, the angry sexy asian or the PC exercises but I came a lot more than normal. Jenny just sat there holding her breasts tight around my cock until finally I stopped cumming.

Slowly she slid my cock free and I sat up to catch my breath. Again Jenny pushed me back down and jumped on my lap. She held my face close to hers and lifted her chin, I knew what she wanted. I leaned in and licked her chin clean before licking the side of her mouth and lips.

Jenny just held my head and stared at me as I slowly began kissing her lips.

"Don't get all cute with me," Jenny warned as she pulled back, "I'm disgusted in you. Now clean me up."

She lifted herself a bit and guided my head down to her neck. I glazed this woman in cum and was now going to lick her clean. I licked down her neck to her collar bone before working her chest. I licked every inch of her soft breasts before noticing a large pool of cum in her cleavage. I leaned in and licked her clean as she held my head between her wet breasts. Just when I thought I was done Jenny pulled her bra down, freeing her nipples.

"Suck my tits and thank them for letting you cum," she whispered as she guided my head to her left nipple.

I took her erect nipple in my mouth and sucked as she held my head against it tight. She moaned loud and held me there for some time as I sucked it while staring up at her. Finally she released me and stood up. She began walking up the stairs before stopping and turning to me.

"Make sure Michelle finds her way here tonight so I can show her how angry I am with her. Now go leave to your whore," Jenny ordered with a slight smile and wink.

Her face showed disappointment and some anger but I could tell she wasn't as mad as she seemed. I could tell she was just trying to treat me like a submissive slut like Lela does. She did a good job, I was so turned on and wanted more.

Jenny seductively made her way up the stairs leaving me sitting there in awe. I finally snapped out of it and pulled my jeans up, struggling to button them around my still hard cock. I didn't want to leave Jenny but my excitement for Lela took charge and I sprinted out the door.

I reached my car and quickly unlocked my phone to respond to Lela. I nervously started to type to her but froze as my thoughts began racing.

"What if she tells me to come over right now? I just emptied my balls in one of the largest cumshots of my life. I needed a shower and a second to recharge before anymore sex."

I put my phone down and started driving home. It was still early in the morning so my silence could easily be explained by the possibility of me sleeping. The whole way home my heart raced, I hope she had good news for me. I couldn't wait to get back to her and be her slutty little girl again.