The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her, "So how was it this time?"

"Intense. If felt good though and I will definitely do it again. I was expecting a soft passionate assfuck but someone got a little carried away," she giggled as she sipped her champagne.

She was right. Lust took over momentarily and I fucked her extremely hard for someone not used to it. I was glad she enjoyed it enough to do it again and I would make sure the next time was perfect.

Jenny continued before I could respond, "The best part though was you licking me before. I never knew how that would feel and It amazed me. It felt so dirty and turned me on so much. I hope Michelle likes to do that too."

"She absolutely does whenever you want to see her. The key is to make sure your partner is nice and clean," I told her as I slipped my finger into her crack and massaged her hole to clean up from her fucking.

She leaned in and kissed me before pulling my hand out and sliding my arm around her.

"Michelle can come out in a little while after we relax. Right now I want you to hold me and kiss me. I never get treatment like his anymore and need to enjoy every minute of it."

Jenny pressed tight against me and kissed me as I held her like she wanted. It was clear she wasn't getting any attention from her husband as she savored every second my touch. We kissed as her breasts drove me crazy. They bobbed in the water as they floated in the flickering candle light.

We stayed like this for some time, tightly gripped to each other and softly kissing before she rested her head on my upper chest and shoulder. She closed her eyes as I held her tight and allowed her to rest in my arms. Enough time had passed and it was time to get out.

"I think it's time for Michelle to have her date," Jenny whispered as she stood up and stepped out.

I followed her as we dried off, wrapping ourselves in a towel. Jenny took a seat and removed her makeup.

"I need to fix myself because someone blasted my face before," she laughed.

I asked her, "Jenny I don't have any makeup. Can you do me too?"

She smiled and brought me over to the mirror as she took out everything she needed. She did hers first, making herself look even more beautiful than before. Slowly she made my face up to the way she liked it before putting everything away. I looked pretty so far but needed the rest of Michelle's stuff. I grabbed my bag as Jenny walked out to the bedroom naked before shutting the door to the bathroom.

I opened my bag and took out my lingerie while leaving the dress inside. I didn't need the dress tonight so I slid my white and black bra and panties on. I loved the mix of white satin and black lace and admired how pretty it was in the mirror. I slipped the black garter belt and stockings on before hooking them together and slipping my feet in the heels. I grabbed my large breast forms and pushed them in my bra, the padded satin made them look huge.

I sat there and did my wig. It got messed up in the bag so I had to take a bit longer to straighten out the flaws, but I got it perfect. I checked myself in the mirror and smiled at what I saw. I looked amazing, a mix between being cute and drop dead sexy. My waist was now thin making my hips and breast look bigger and my ass looked great.

I slowly walked to the door and opened it, ready to present myself to my asian lesbian lover. Jenny was laying on the bed on her side watching me as I walked into the room. She dolled herself up in stockings and lace lingerie. Mainly blue with black accents and black stockings. She looked so sexy laying there waiting for me.

"You look amazing Jenny," I complimented her as I approached the bed.

Jenny sat up and crawled to the edge of the bed, "Not as amazing as you look right now. You are beautiful Michelle."

At the edge of the bed she sat doggystyle, leaning her head up and kissing me as her ass popped up in the air. I slowly started removing my heels before she stopped me, she wanted them to stay on. Crawling on the bed I laid on my back as Jenny crawled between my legs and on top of me. I wrapped my stocking covered legs around her causing my heels to click together. She kissed my lips before working her way down my neck.

I softly moaned as she worked her way down my neck before pinning my hands over my head. She kissed me deep while grinding her groin against my panty over cock. Our kiss broke as she stared down at me before whispering.

"I didn't have time to go out and buy a big cock to fuck you with so tonight you get loved. But tomorrow night, I'm going to fucking tear you apart."

The passion and romance she seeked all night rubbed off on me and I wanted her more than ever. I leaned up and kissed her before telling her, "I want you. You can have whatever you want from me. I'm yours tonight."

Jenny released my wrists and continued grinding her panty covered pussy on me as my hands rubbed her toned tight stomach. Her large breasts hung in my face and my hands cupped each one as I massaged them through the lace bra. I leaned up and kissed the top of her exposed breasts as my hands enjoyed the feeling of the lace fabric. Pulling down on the cups I allowed her nipples to slide free. They dangled in my face as I took turns sucking them. Jenny sat up stared down at me as she undid her bun, allowing her beautiful brunette hair to fall down her shoulders.

Jenny wanted more and rolled over as I took over being on top. I took a moment to take in the sight of her. Her hair flowed out across the bed sheets as she stared at me with eyes of lust and passion. She was gorgeous and smiled her perfectly white teeth as her large breast sat firm on her chest. I leaned in and kissed down her neck as she squirmed and moaned.

Working down her chest I brought all my attention to each erect nipple. I sucked and massaged each as she held my face tight against them.

"Suck on my tittes. You are drivng me crazy," she begged as her hips grinded against me.

I flicked each nipple with my tongue as hard as I could make them. I could have sucked them all night but Jenny wanted more. We continued to roll around on the bed in each other's embrace, passionately kissing as we admired each other's body.

"Come here," she whispered as she crawled up to a pillow and slipped her panties off.

Slowly and seductively she spread her legs revealing her swollen and wet pussy. I crawled between her legs and kissed her inner thighs and swollen area before moving in on my prize. I gently licked her as she softly moaned and cupped her large breasts. The intense foreplay had her dripping wet making her taste addicting and pushing me deeper into my lustful state. I began licking and sucking her clit hard before driving my tongue in and out of her.

Jenny moaned and squirmed as I ate her until I felt her closing in on an orgasm before she suddenly stopped me and pulled me up. Face to face she quickly and playfully licked my lips and chin.

"Mmm I taste good tonight," she giggled before innocently telling me, "You fucked my tight little ass so hard before. It's sore and I think you need to make it all better."

Slowly she rolled over on her stomach and wiggled her ass at me. I straddled her smooth stocking clad legs and leaned over her ass. I massaged her firm little ass cheeks, spreading them to see the hole I pulverized earlier. Even in the dim lighting I could see her sensitive little hole was red and I knew I had to make it better. I leaned in and gave her one big stronger lick all through the length of her crack.

"Easy baby. It's sensitive back there," she laughed as she squirmed.

Gently I worked her again with my tongue, tracing little circles around her hole. Jenny started squirming and moaning in pleasure as I began poking her with increasing pressure.

"Oh you are so dirty. You dirty little bitch. This feels so good."

I continued to work her as my hand slid up her thigh and massaged with dripping pussy. I inserted two fingers and massaged her insides as I gave her hole a few soothing licks. She began to lose it as I found her g-spot with my fingers and rubbed it hard. Jenny began grasping the bed sheets and moaning and talking dirty to me.

"Oh my god, don't stop. Lick my ass you nasty little girl. Fuck, I'm cumming."

I pushed harder with my tongue as my fingeres fucked her pussy hard. Her wet little hole began squishing around my fingers as she cried out and shuddered in orgasm. She shook so hard I had to remove my face from her ass and continue with just my fingers until she finally settled down.

I laid down next to the amazing mature woman as she rolled over on top of me. She wasted no time grabbing my fingers and sucking them clean before kissing my chest and stomach as she caught her breath.

"You are so sexy Michelle. None of this lingerie is allowed off you tonight. Your gonna be my little lingerie lesbian," she moaned as she cupped and played with my breasts.

Suddenly she turned around and crawled on me in the 69 position. Her round tight ass and sopping wet pussy now in my face as She began rubbing my stiff cock through my panties. I savored the scent of her and the warmth radiating from her needy little hole as she pulled my panties to the side, freeing my cock.

I felt her stroke me before she suddenly stopped and pushed her pussy against my face.

"Well what are you waiting for? Lick this pussy," She ordered as she rubbed her wet pussy on me.

I grabbed her firm ass cheeks and spread them as I licked her pussy. I felt the warmth of her mouth as she finally began blowing me. Her mouth worked my cock slowly and skillfully while she cupped my balls. I wrapped my mouth around her pussy and clit and began sucking it. Jenny's head popped up as she moaned and stroked me before plunging back down on my cock.

Her soft firm breasts squashed against my stomach as her head bobbed up and down on me. I sucked her with increasing pressure before she jumped up, turning around and straddling me. Her warm wet pussy lips gripped my shaft as she slowly grinded up and down the length of my cock before shifting and inserting it.

"Oh fuck. I need this so bad," she moaned as she impaled herself on my cock.

She slowly rocked her hips and she reached back and unhooked her bra. Now only wearing her stockings and garter belt the asian goddess worked her magic. I gripped her hips as she passionately rode me while moaning. Jenny was amazing on top, her strong thighs gripped my hips tight, her beautiful face staring down at me while her massively firm breasts bounced below her shiny diamond necklace.

Jenny grabbed my hands off her hips and guided them up to each of her breasts as together we squeezed and held them as she rode me harder.

"Come here lover," she begged as she pulled me up to her.

I sat up and held her body tight as she rode me. Jenny wrapped her arms around my neck and passionately kissed me as she wiggled on my cock. Her large breasts mashed against my chest as our sweaty bodies grinded against each other. Jenny shifted her body and now sat higher than me, holding my face as she stared down and kissed me.

Suddenly she grabbed my face and pulled me between her two large breasts as she fucked me harder. I grabbed hold of her ass as she grinded her way to another orgasm as her soft cleavage trapped my face. Her hips bucked as she came when I felt her fluids drip down my cock and along my balls.

Finally she released my face from her cleavage as she looked down and giggled in her post orgasmic state. Gently she worked her hips in circles as she reached back and massaged my ball.

"Thank you again lover. Are these big balls ready to give me another large surprise?"

I nodded as I caught my breath before laying her down missionary. My lingerie was slightly uncomfortable as it was soaked in sweat but she wanted it all to stay on. Jenny wrapped her legs around me as I began thrusting inside her.

Her large breasts bounced with each thrust until she pulled me down tight against her. I fucked her at a good passionate pace as she kissed me. These weren't normal kisses though, these were long kissing licks with more tongue than normal and it drove me crazy. I felt my orgasm near as Jenny started one herself. She always came so easily.

I felt her pussy tighten as she cried in pleasure. I pulled my cock out and rubbed her clit as I stroked before releasing a long arc of cum up her body hitting the underside of her right breast. A second splashed across her stomach just missing her belly button. As her body shook I pointed my cock head up against her sensitive clit causing every stream of cum to forcefully splash against it.

Jenny screamed as each burst of cum forcefully hit her clit before oozing down her wet pussy. Each burst less forceful than the last until finally I was spent. Jenny laid there in awe and breathless as I rubbed my cock head up and down her cum covered pussy.

"What the fuck was that. You always seem to surprise me," she whimpered.

I wasn't done though and leaned down licking my cum from her breast and stomach before bringing my attention to the huge mess I made of her pussy. I licked her clean as she squirmed.

"You are such a dirty little slut Michelle. So nasty, but I love it."

I licked her clean the best I could before laying down a spooning her. I finally was able to catch my breath enough and recovered only to find that Jenny was pretty much already passed out. The poor woman was fucked to exhaustion tonight but she got exactly what she wanted.

I held her tight as closed my eyes with her and slept in my sweaty lingerie. I thought our night was done but Jenny wanted more in the middle of the night. I woke to her ass rubbing up against my already hard cock before she slipped me inside her. I held her from behind and spooned her as I fucked her until creaming her pussy. We slept together for the rest of the night until the sun began peering through the window.

I felt Jenny stir as she slightly woke, rolling over and resting her head on me. I rubbed her arm as I held her, allowing her to know I was awake.

"Good Morning Michelle," she said while half asleep, "Last night was perfect. Thank you."

"It was perfect. It was so soft and passionate," I agreed.

Jenny lifted her head up and began kissing my cheek as she whispered in my ear, "Tonight won't be as soft."

The thought of her dominating me instantly got me hard and she noticed as she rested her head back on me.

"Seems someone likes the thought of that," she giggled as she grabbed the huge tent I made in the sheets.

She laughed harder as she got up from the bed, "Too bad I need my energy for my run."

Jenny wasn't normally one to tease me and keep me waiting. She must have been pulling one from Lela's playbook but I sat back and watched her. She stripped naked at the dresser before putting on her black yoga pants and pink sports bra for her run. I loved how the tight clothing clinged to her tight little body and showed off all her curves. She walked back to me while putting her hair up in a ponytail before leaning over and kissing me some more.

"I'm going for my run. I'll be home in an hour or so. You can stay here and sleep. You know how to get out if you need to leave but I hope to see you right here when I get back," Jenny seductively whispered as she squeezed my cock.

She quickly turned and headed to the bedroom door but not before turning and giving me a flirty smile. She left me lying there horny for her tight asian body as I slowly woke from my sleepy state. I decided to relax for the next hour until she came home so I could pound her out in the shower.

I rolled over and closed my eyes, falling asleep for a bit longer. I figured Jenny would wake me upon her return but instead woke to the sound of my phone vibrating. I reached over and grabbed it, looking at it half asleep. Instantly I awoke when I saw Lela's name and freaked out to unlock my phone to read it.

"Hi," was all she said.

I didn't care about the lack of a message, I became extremely excited that I finally heard from her. I didn't know if I should respond now or wait until I left Jenny's. I wanted to respond but knew to hold off. I laid there and thought about the situation I was in. Jenny had been great and the sex was fucking amazing, plus she was smoking hot. The downside was she was married and I couldn't see her all the time or sleep over.

Lela on the other hand was who I truly loved but shit always got rocky quick with her. She was turned on by humiliating me and forcing me into tough sexual situations but deep down it excited me. I obviously had to choose and knew that no matter how great things were with Jenny I would end up ruining it to get back to Lela. Lela always joked that she owned me but it was true, she did.

I got tired of waiting for Jenny and decided to just leave. Anticipation got the better of me and I couldn't wait to text Lela. I really wanted to see what was happening and if I was allowed back. I sprung from the bed and dashed to the bathroom where I washed the makeup from my face and switched out my lingerie for my street clothes. I packed my bag and headed to get my shoes by the door. I grabbed my sneakers and sat on the stairs to put them on.

Suddenly I heard the door knob turn and looked up to watch a sexy and sweaty Jenny come in. I breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't her husband coming home early.

"Oh, looks like someone couldn't wait to leave," she said as she slowly walked over to me.

I felt bad. I really liked Jenny and if I never met Lela, Jenny would be perfect. She was great to me and I wasn't going to lie to her.

I stood up and walked to her, "I'm sorry but I'm going to be honest with you. Lela sent me a message and I was leaving to call her."

The expression on Jeny's face changed, "Oh. Well I figured she would get you back eventually."

Jenny slowly walked over to me. Her face showed she wasn't happy but she immediately grabbed my cock and rubbed it through my jeans.

"Well I guess I can still have some fun while you're here."

Before I could speak she lowered down to her knees and undid my belt. She stared up at me with a slightly saddened face as she freed my cock and rammed it in her mouth. She wasn't playing games and my knees became weak. I reached back and grabbed the stairs to sit on them as Jenny pulled my jeans fully off.

I sat there at the bottom of her stairs with the asian cougar between my knees and going to town on me. Her mouth worked wonders on me as she held my shaft and twirled her head around the tip of my cock. Her head twirled so much that her ponytail was whipping around.

I grabbed her flailing ponytail and pushed her down on my cock until she began to gag before popping back up. She stroked me as she caught her breath before plunging back down.

"Damn Jenny, slow down. You're going to make me cum quick."

"I thought you had to cum quick so you could run back to your little bitch," she said in a snippy manner.

Before I could fire back she climbed on the stairs on her knees. Slowly she lowered her yoga pants, showing me her tight sweaty ass. She kept her legs closed causing her swollen little pussy lips to stare at me.

"You're not leaving until you lick me to completion," she ordered as she stared over her shoulder.

I immediately dropped to my knees and buried my face in her, causing a loud moan to escape her. She wiggled her ass against my face as I eagerly lashed my tongue at her. She deviously moaned as I licked her sweet and sweaty pussy before she stood up and looked down at me.

"Sit down and lay back," she calmly told me though the look on her face showed her disappointment.

I sat and leaned back on the stairs as Jenny bent over in front of me. She lowered herself back on my face, burying me in her tight ass. I licked her as she moaned and pushed back until my head was against the stairs and trapped. She panted as she wiggled her pussy against my tongue. She was in total control and I loved it.