The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 17

Story Info
Lela returns as Michele and Jenny struggle.
12.3k words
4.77
8.2k
8
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clite69
Clite69
300 Followers

I couldn't drive home fast enough though I knew I had to wait to text Lela back. My asian goddess Jenny just milked my balls empty with an amazing titfuck right at her front door. My night with her was amazing but my excitement for Lela overtook anything else I was feeling. I missed her touch, her beauty and dominance so much.

I pulled into my driveway and sprinted to my bedroom where I threw my overnight bag on the bed. I stripped naked and took a well needed shower. I stood there as the warm water pelted me and thought of the large cumshot I gave Jenny all over her large breasts. It was massive and I keep impressing myself with how my orgasms were growing more voluminous and forceful. I absolutely creamed Jenny's large firm titties and the best part was her making me lick every inch of her clean.

I found myself hard again and had to turn the water cold to distract me. I needed to regain my sexual energy incase Lela ordered me to see her. I finished my shower and walked naked into my room. My wet hairless body felt good in the cool air conditioned room as I grabbed my bag and stuffed all my lingerie inside. I wanted to be ready to go if Lela told me to spend the night.

I laid in bed and sifted through my phone, peeking at Lela's social media to find she hadn't posted a single thing in a week. I really found it odd but I couldn't wait to see her. I thought about how much I missed every inch of her. Her soft tan skin, large natural breasts, her smile, her laugh, the smell of her and her wide hips and massive ass. She was sexy and slutty yet more importantly she dominated and owned me.

I thought about dressing up in the sexiest lingerie as she ordered me to do everything she desired. I fantisized about her fucking me from behind like a savage as she called me slutty names before spanking me. I grew instantly hard again and needed to relax a bit. I took my mind off her and set an alarm for two hours before rolling over to take a nap. Jenny wore me out so a nap would be good before seeing my latina of perfection.

I don't remember dreaming but I woke to my alarm with a massive erection. It was clear I was ready to see Lela. I grabbed my phone and sent her a simple 'hi' message like she did to me. I didn't want to seem overly excited just yet as there was still the fear that she may have bad news.

As if she had her phone in hand waiting she instantly responded, "How are you?"

"I'm doing alright Lela. How are you?"

A few minutes went by before she wrote back, "Not fucking good Matt. I'm not good at all."

My heart sunk as I figured she didn't have good news for me. Her and Chuck most likely were done with me. I wanted to scream when another message appeared.

"Can you meet me somewhere?"

"Yes Lela, Where?"

"Outside Naughty Depot, should be quiet this time of day."

"I'll be there in 15," I responded to end the text chat.

I quickly sprung from my bed and threw on whatever I could find. A pair of mess shorts and a simple t-shirt. I was almost out the door when I thought about wearing a pair of panties for her. I knew she would love it if I was lucky enough to have sex with her. She didn't sound very happy so the likelyhood of fucking her was slim but the thought of wearing panties outside turned me on.

I ran back to my room and tore through my bag until I found a small yellow lace thong. It wasn't my favorite but I didn't care, the feeling of the lace against my cock and the thin strap up my ass crack was all I wanted. I changed quickly and ran out to my car and headed to Naughty Depot.

I must have been speeding as my excitement was through the roof. I was still apprehensive that things still weren't ok and bad news might come but the thought of being back with her overshadowed it all. Though I didn't want to disappoint myself I couldn't help the excitement.

Seems like I hit every damn red light on the way to meet her but finally I pulled in. The parking lot was fairly empty and I was easily able to pick out her silver Mercedes parked at the top. I slowly drove across the lot as panic set in. My heart was thumping out of my chest, I was so nervous to see her. I missed her terribly but what if she told me we were done?

As I approached her car I attempted to catch a glimpse of the cougar of my dreams but her windows were too tinted for me to even make out the fact that she was in there. I pulled into the spot next to her and parked my car. My hands trembled as I turned the key, my nerves were taking over. I pulled the key from the ignition and stared at Lela's window, waiting for a sign from her.

Slowly her window began rolling down, slowly revealing the beautiful face I missed over this past week. She wore dark sunglasses and one of her red low cut and tight cotton shirts that I loved. They always made her breasts look massive and this time was no exception. She motioned me to get into the back seat of her car before rolling the window back up.

I nervously opened my door and stepped out. My legs felt like jelly as I moved to the back door and opened it. The rush of cold air hit my face as I slid into the back and closed the door.

"Hi babe," I greeted her to break the ice. I felt really awkward in the backseat and began questioning it.

I finally heard her soft sexy voice as her car moved forward, "Hang on Matt, Let me drive over here."

I looked at her in the rearview mirror and she didn't seem excited at all. She had a blank stare on her face as she drove across the lot. I realized she didn't have good news and probably didn't even want to sit next to me up front. I sat motionless as she pulled around the wooded side of the building and parked again. Without saying a word she opened the door and got out. She wore a short black skirt which allowed me to see her beautiful soft legs as she stepped to the back door. She grabbed the handle causing her luscious breast to jiggle telling me she wasn't wearing a bra.

The door opened and she jumped in the backseat with me. She barely got the door shut when I asked her, "Is everything ok Lela?"

Lela immediately turned and grabbed the side of my face and stared deeply at me.

"Shut up and fuck me," she ordered before giving me the long deep kiss I longed for.

Our tongues wrestled around between our locked lips as she tugged at my shorts. I helped slide them down revealing the yellow lace thong which was strangling my hard cock.

"I'm glad my bitch hasn't forgotten her role," Lela said excitedly while rubbing my cock through the panties.

I wanted to pull them down but Lela had a better idea. She pulled the panties to the side and freed my cock, she wanted to fuck me with the panties on. With my cock free Lela spit on her hand and rubbed it in while swinging her leg over my lap. Seductively she pulled her skirt up revealing her glistening wet and swollen pussy. This woman had no panties on and was ready to go.

I couldn't help myself and asked, "Are we good now Lela?"

Lela stared at me as she rubbed my fat cockhead against her tender little clit.

"Are you serious Matt? I'm begging you to fuck my brains out and you want to chat?"

She brought her focus back to rubbing my swollen cock against her causing slight moans to fill the car. I couldn't help myself and continued, "But Lela."

My sentence was quickly interrupted by her hand slapping me across the face. Lela gripped my face under my chin and gave me the death stare before telling me, "For fucks sake Matt! I trained you to be a sissy bitch in the bedroom. Not to be a complete pussy in real life. Now shut the hell up and fuck me like a man."

I sat shocked at her aggressiveness as she positioned my cock against her and lowered herself. She impaled herself slowly as she screamed out loud.

"Holy shit! Fuck! Oh my god Matt!"

Her pussy was slick and on fire as I was taken back by her over reaction until I saw her face. She wasn't over reacting, this woman was dying for my cock.

"Fuck, did your cock get bigger?"

Lela squirmed down the length of my cock until she buried it inside her. Lifting her skirt up she sat there and rubbed her clit with me deep inside. She swung her long curly hair over her shoulder and smiled at me. I guess my cock inside her extinguished the sudden burst of anger and her beauty had me reeling.

"Baby you have no idea. I haven't been fucked all week, not even a toy. I need you so bad," she begged.

I reached behind and grabbed her round ass as she began grinding and thrusting on my cock. I stared into her face and loved seeing the look of long lost pleasure on it. Her pussy felt tight and must have been extra sensitive as her face squinted with relief.

"Oh my god. I missed you so much baby. Fuck. Fuck. Oh my god," she panted as she wiggled on my cock.

Lela leaned in and wrapped her arms around me, locking me in a deep kiss as she rode me. I could tell when she was over the top horny because her kisses turned to long licks. She sat there practically licking my lips and tongue as I struggled to keep up with her aggressive kissing. I began kneading her soft ass cheeks causing her to start clawing at her breasts.

In one swoop she sat back and pulled her shirt down causing her braless breasts to squeeze free. Lifting one breast up as she pulled my head forward until I took her sensitive brown nipple in my mouth. I sucked it as she ran her fingers through my hair and cooed.

"My big titties missed you so much. Take care of Momma's big titties," she ordered as her flaming hot pussy grinded my cock.

I sat there sucking both nipples until they were erect and satisfied. I loved her breasts. Jenny's were bigger but Lela's were natural and firm, you couldn't bet them. When Lela had enough she slid off my cock and tried turning around. As she re-positioned herself she leaned over the center console giving me the best view of her ass and swollen pussy. Her cute little hole was sopping wet and I dove my face into her causing her to jump. I licked her aggressively as she grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled me off.

She looked over her shoulder and stared at me before saying, "I forgot how much of a nasty little whore you are."

She immediately drove my face back into her ass and wet hole. I missed the taste of her and tried savoring every second but it was short lived.

"Ok enough of that. I need your cock back inside me," she ordered as she sat back on my lap. Slowly she lowered herself down on my cock as her body shuddered in pleasure. Her round tan ass finally made contact with my hips as she slowly rotated her hips in circles. She squeezed her thighs together making her already tight pussy even tighter. This woman knew how to work me as I sat mesmerized by her large luscious ass. She arched her back while sitting straight up causing the most magnificent view of her ass. She knew it too as she held herself still while looking over her shoulder, smiling while biting her lip.

It was her time and she took over all control and she bounced her ass up and down my cock. Each time causing her ass and thighs to thump against me. Leaning back against me I held her thin waist tight. She rolled her hips as she kissed me over her shoulder.

"I love you. I fucking love you," she whispered as my hands slid up her body to her chest.

I gripped her firm breasts and massaged them as she moaned in between kissing me. I brought my focus on her still erect nipples and pinched them as her grinding intensified. Her cute little nipples didn't stand a chance as I rolled them between my fingertips causing her to scream in pleasure. Her screaming grew louder as she rode me harder and I knew her orgasm was approaching.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Was all she could scream as her body shook on me.

I thought she was overreacting again until I felt her pussy squeeze down on my cock before the warm sensation of her fluid dripping down my thigh and balls. This woman really must not have came all week.

As her orgasm subsided she melted on me as I held her tight.

"Oh my god babe. Give me a minute. Holy shit," she said as she caught her breath.

I held her for a minute as she regained herself before sliding off my lap. She sat next to me and leaned over, swallowing my cock in one gulp. I knew this woman loved tasting her pussy and cum on my cock.

"How does that pussy taste?"

Lela slipped my cock out of her mouth and straddled me again before responding, "You know how amazing this pussy tastes and if you forgot then I'll make sure you remember real good tomorrow."

"Does that mean I'm back?"

Lela just bit her lip and nodded as she lowered herself back on my cock.

"We'll talk after you cream this pussy," Lela said as she began riding me.

Her hips did all the work as her hands slid up my shirt and began pinching my nipples. She smiled her beautiful white teeth at me, laughing slightly as that's how I made her cum. I loved it and she could tell. She leaned in and kissed me and began whispering.

"I missed you so much. Wait until I see Michelle though. I can't wait to see her. I'm gunna face fuck her before tearing her sweet little cheeks up."

Lela's dirty talk drove me crazy as her hot wet pussy gripped me tight. She knew I was close and pushed the envelope to get me over the edge.

She whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna make her scream when I fuck her raw all night. Just like the little whore likes it."

She finished by sticking her warm wet tongue in my ear. The sensations sent shivers down my body as my cock began to spasm. Lela dropped all her weight down and buried my cock inside just as I began to unload. She wiggled her hips in little circles as my cock danced inside her.

"Yes baby. Fill me up. Fill Momma's pussy," she begged as my cock pulsed over and over inside her.

My intense orgasm left me lightheaded as Lela began giggling. She gave me one long kiss before sliding off and licking my cock clean. The windows were completely fogged over from the intense session causing us to laugh as she leaned over the center console to turn the air conditioner up.

Again her big ass and freshly creamed pussy stared at me and without thinking I dove my tongue back into her. She flinched and laughed as she slapped me away.

"Relax babe. I know you love cleaning me up but this cum is staying inside me. God you wrecked my pussy," she giggled as she kissed me.

I sat there not wanting to move as she fixed her shirt and skirt. Without notice she opened the door and stepped out causing me to quickly pull my panies and shorts back on. Just as quick as she left she was back in the driver seat laughing at my scramble to get dressed. The windows cleared up as she drove away and pulled onto the main road.

"Where are we going Lela?"

"Just down to the park. If you thought you were done with me today then you were wrong. Chuck won't be home for a while so we still have some time."

That last part confused me as I asked, "Wait does Chuck not know you're seeing me?"

"No he doesn't. Relax I'll tell you about everything in a bit. Fuck Chuck anyway," she laughed as to play it off.

I suddenly had a feeling that things weren't as great as I thought, she was going behind his back to see me. We pulled into the fairly empty lot and parked the car. I looked over to the area where yesterday I banged and titfucked Jenny. I still had to go see her tonight but couldn't leave Lela. Thankfully it was still very early and I had all day to figure it out.

"Come babe," Lela ordered as she stepped out.

The sun was bright today and I was still sweating for our session before. I followed Lela to the trunk of the car where she pulled out a large blanket before grabbing my hand. She led me over to the grass area where a large tree would shade us from the intense noon sun.

I helped her lay the towel out before sitting down with her. I could easily tell she missed me as she immediately cuddled up and kissed me non stop. As much as I wanted to kiss her all day I needed to know what was going on.

"Talk to me Lela. Chuck still hates me and doesn't want me back does he?"

I sat up against the tree as Lela rested her head on my lap and stared up at me.

"Oh he's still not happy with you at all. You're coming back home though. I pretty much got him to let you back. I just need another night."

"Well, how did you manage that?"

"I had to wait until he calmed a bit. He went fucking nuts, even took my phone from me for a few days so I couldn't talk to you. We talked once he relaxed but I rather keep it between me and him."

"Ok fair enough. But how am I going to live there if he hates me?"

"That's the last thing we need to figure out. He will quickly warm back up to you. Trust me, he forgives and moves on quickly. He will most likely want to punish you severely but I won't let that. I told him last night that only I get to punish you now."

"Not gonna lie. I'm starting to like your punishments."

"A good sissy always does. Honestly don't worry babe. Chuck freaks out in the moment but quickly lightens up. That's why I always win with him. I will get whatever I want just like I am getting you back. That doesn't mean things aren't going to change but I'll have control over it."

"Wait, what is going to change? I loved everything the way it was until you two forced me to go blow coke off Ralph's dick."

"Relax Matt. I can't answer that because I don't know yet. Chuck and I are talking tonight and tomorrow night you will be coming over to talk to both of us. Keep tomorrow night free."

I was relieved she didn't say tonight because I had my date with Jenny who most likely was going to give me a crazy night. The thought of the tight little asian my made my cock stiff.

"Babe! You always get so hard with me!" She laughed as she hit my leg, "Wait, do you have a passport?"

I joked, "Yes, why are we running away together?"

"I wish. I made Chuck book a vacation in a few days and if all goes well tomorrow night then you're coming too. We can use some time away and let things settle."

"Where are we going?"

"I'm not telling you until tomorrow night. Just make sure you know where it is because we leave in a few days. Now can we go back to cuddling and kissing. I missed it so much."

I leaned over and kissed her as we laid there relaxing with each other. I could have laid with her all day as she rested her head on my chest while occasionally reaching down and feeling the panites under my shorts.

After some time Lela looked up and asked me, "What have you been doing all week?"

I didn't want to answer her and knew never to lie to her. I had no choice but to tell her everything I did.

"I saw Jenna one night at a party but we didn't do anything, just chatted a bit. I saw Jasmine and yes I let her fuck me. She's not nearly as bad as you think but I'll tell you about her another time. I also saw Jenny a few times and I am supposed to see her tonight. I won't go if you don't want me to."

"Oh my god you are such a whore," she laughed, "No, you can see her tonight."

I was shocked until Lela gave me an extremely devious smile and knew she had something planned.

I quickly wanted to change the subject and asked.

"What did you do all week?"

"Honestly, I didn't do anything other than shop. No sex. No toys. I even tried masturbating but couldn't get in the mood. You may not believe all that but I really missed you."

"Also I know everything you did while you were gone. Jenna told me she saw you and you chatted. I knew you were Jenny as I can see the location on your phone and know where she lives. I didn't know about Jasmine though but I'll let you tell me about that later."

I sat relieved that I didn't lie. Everything was such a mess already that would have made it worse. Lela didn't seem to care at all and it assured me to never lie to her. I sat back up against the tree as Lela rested on my lap. I laughed at her trying to cover her ass since she decided to wear an extremely short skirt with no panties. She was practically hanging out and I used it to my advantage.

Clite69
Clite69
300 Followers